Volunteer Work. Yay...

From Naughty to Nice

 

The bus trip didn't last long, which made you pout. "We should've gone somewhere further away so I could've rode on the bus a bit longer…" You kicked the ground lightly when you got off.

"Alright, we're here!" Chunji put his hands on his hips and cheerfully announced, stretching from the bus ride. "Yay," was all L.Joe had to say in his monotone voice.

"Okay, so where're we going?" You said excitedly, swinging your arms and observing the scenery around it. The path was lined with green trees, sunlight streaming in through the leaves.

L.Joe smirked, "Somewhere, fun." The sentence dripped with sarcasm but you ignored that. "Gosh, what are you, PMS-ing?" You threw him a dirty look and looked away with a 'Hmph'.

"Yeah, you'll be the one PMS-ing when you know where we're going…" L.Joe shoved his hands into his back pockets again and left the way.

You clucked your tongue at him and followed him, with Chunji walking behind the both of you.

Your face had a 'Are-You-Serious' look on your face and you weren't very happy. "What, seriously? You dragged me out here, at 10 in the morning, just so I can visit some retirement home? I'm outta here." You waved your hand as a sign of dismissal and took long strides towards the bus stop.

"Wait! ~~~~-ah!" You heard Chunji's voice call for you and you stopped. You slightly turned your head to your right.

"You promised you would change… You promised, yourself…" Although you couldn't see Chunji's face, you could hear that he desperately wanted you to stay.

You sighed and gave yourself in. *They're only with good intentions to help me… I guess I can… just do it. Even if it's just for today.*

Walking back to where to the two boys stood, your shoulders slumped slightly. "Okay, Come on. Let's get this over and done with…"

Chunji regained his usual smile, but there was also a hint of something else. L.Joe's lips twitched into a slight smile. Both the boys stuck their arms out, inviting you to link arms with them. You rolled your eyes and a wide grin (a poor attempt to hide your happiness) and walked with them, arms linking.

---------------------

Yes, I know this is a tiny chapter, but I just wanted to announce something.

It is time for the alternate endings :)

Don't worry, because they're not going to end in the one chapter xD I want to have 5 chapters each for Chunji and L.Joe. So in short, the next 5 chapters will be Chunji's ending with you, and the 5 chapters after that will be your ending with L.Joe.

So if you guys want to end up with Chunji, keep on reading :DD If you're on Team L.Joe, just wait till chapter 42 ><