Friendly Interaction

From Naughty to Nice

 

After Chunji's visit, you slipped back into your room and continued what you were doing before. Reading 'Vogue' and lying on your stomach. Subconsciously, Chunji's smile floated around your mind, distracting you.

You frowned at yourself and shook your head, trying to get him out of your head. "Argh, why is his face in my head!?"

 

The next day at school, you arrived early, simply because you couldn’t sleep because of Chunji's smile sticking to your mind like gum. Being the first in class, you took your usual seat and put your head down on the desk, groaning.

Chunji also arrived early to class and saw you, putting your head on the desk. He smiled and went over to you. "Hey," he cheerfully greeted.

You groggily turned your head in his direction and groaned, turning your head back down. "Go away… I'm not in the mood to talk to you right now…"

Chunji pouted. "But I thought we were friends…" Chunji took his seat next to yours and set his bag down, taking out his physics books and finishing off his homework.

You turned your head again, but your eyes widened at the speed Chunji was completing the work. "Dude, how do you do this so fast?" You gawked. Chunji saw your expression and smiled before chuckling.

*Goddammit! There's that smile again! Oh my god!* You buried your face in your arms again, causing Chunji to laugh even more.

"I'm smart, what can I say." Chunji shrugged, with a slightly arrogant smile on his face. You lifted your head and smiled back, "Did you realise how arrogant you sounded just then?"

Chunji blinked and took a double take. *She's so… so much more beautiful when she smiles…*

You tilted your head and looked at Chunji weirdly. "Erm… are you okay?"

Chunji snapped out of his gaze and smiled, "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine."

You nodded and looked down at his work. "Wah… It's so neat and so complicated… I never got physics… It was just all… too hard." You stared hard at the symbols and equations written on Chunji's book but none of it made sense at all.

"I can teach you if you want." Chunji offered. "Really? Great! Okay, teach me now." You pulled your physics book out from your bag and placed it in front of you, opening it up to the page where you were stuck on yesterday.

"Okay, so this is how you do it." Chunji pointed his pen at the places he wanted you to pay attention to and you worked out question by question with his assistance. Before you knew it, it was all finished.

"Wah! It's the first time I've ever finished physics homework! Well… the first time I've finished any homework but yeah… Thanks so much, Chunji." You showed him your eye-smile and flipped through the pages of your completed homework book.

L.Joe walked by the classroom and heard chatter. He peeked his head over and saw you and Chunji interacting friendlily. *Since when were they so close…*

------------------

:3