My Reason for being in Heaven - Chunji

From Naughty to Nice

 

Spending another day at Chunji and L.Joe's house, you couldn’t help but wonder, *What are the reasons that these boys are angels, and not humans. What was their reason for being up there, and not down here at such a young age.*

Chunji and L.Joe seemed to have both noticed that you had something weighing on your mind so they both approached you.

"Is there something that's worrying you, ~~~~-ah?" Chunji gently asked. "Does us being, you know, angels and dead and all bother you?" Even L.Joe was slightly worried.

"Why are you two angels? Why are you two dead?" You bluntly asked. But you slightly regretted it when you saw minute traces of shock on their faces.

"Oh… sorry…" You quickly apologised. The last thing you want to do is to bring them back memories or something painful.

"No, no, it's okay. It's only natural for you to be curious of something like that. But I can only tell you my part of the story, since I don't know L.Joe's," Chunji explained.

You nodded and waited for Chunji to start his story.

"Well, to be honest, nothing much happened. You can say, I died a peaceful death… I, contracted a disease. Well, I had a brain tumour, actually. I went through surgery and it was successfully removed but… My brain just stopped working. So… I left this world and went to my Lord, God." Although Chunji's tone was calm, millions of feelings were shown through his two pure eyes.

Feelings of sadness, regret and even a tiny hint of anger. "I never got to say goodbye to my parents…" By now, Chunji was choking up tears. Chunji looked so fragile right now. Completely opposite of the happy-go-lucky boy you see so often. It was as if a soft blow of the wind would take him down.

With an impulse to protect him, you embraced him. Chunji finally broke out into a cry. All the memories of his past life rushed back into his mind,

The smiling faces of his  mother and father. His friends. The one he used to love. Everything he had on Earth, and none of it, did he bid farewell to.

You soothingly patted Chunji on the back. "It's okay, it's okay," you gently cooed. "I'm… I'm sorry I brought it up. It's my fault. I'm sorry…" You apologised. But you still felt guilty about making Chunji remember things that would pain him.

"I think… I should tell you guys why I'm in heaven." L.Joe, who had been in the corner, suddenly spoke up.

"No, really. You don't have to…" You didn't want what happened to Chunji to happen to L.Joe too. You didn't want to see your two best friends cry because of a stupid question you asked.

"No, I do. I really want to. I've never told anyone, not even to my friends in heaven. I think… it'll get it off my chest." L.Joe sadly smiled and began his story…

---------------

& his story will be told in the next chapter ;~;

Sorry for the short chapter >< I've been lazy lately… *bows*

& no~~ I never told you guys that Chunji and L.Joe are leaving~~ It's just an 'If' , hehehe. Just to keep you guys guessing ;) MUWHAHAHA! I da evil la~~

& I've realised that I've been leaning too much on Chunji on this fic >.>(that's probably because they're already enough fics on L.Joe already, haha) So I will give you and L.Joe some alone time la~

&… Sorry for the long author's note >< I know… it's ridiculous == ; You guys probably don't even care what I write here…. == ;