A Sharp L.Joe and a Smart-Casual Chunji

From Naughty to Nice

 

"Okay, I'm done. Am I meant to like… show you or whatever?" L.Joe called from the bathroom. "Well, no Sherlock." You rolled your eyes and looked sideways towards the bathroom door, crossing your arms while Chunji was just anticipating L.Joe to do something stupid. And just as Chunji predicted, L.Joe opened the bathroom door and jumped out, trying to get into a cool position but ended up toppling over instead.

Chunji doubled over in laughter and rolled onto his back on his bed, howling laughter. You on the other hand just shook your head and sighed. "And I thought you were looking pretty hot there. Till you just ruined a perfectly smoking outfit with your personality…" You deeply sighed and shook your head in a joking manner.

L.Joe sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and gave an awkward smile. "I thought it was going to be a cool pose… Till I stacked it."

You giggled and shook your head, "Oh L.Joe." L.Joe looked up slightly, and seeing you smile, made him smile too. *She could pass for an angel right now…*

Just as L.Joe was in a daze, you stepped forward and helped him straightened his jacket. "Here, it's not worn the right way." You help fixed fix his accessories that were on his wrist as well, causing L.Joe to blush slightly by your light touches.

Taking a step back, you took in a sight that would make the girls at school swoon over L.Joe more than they already do now. L.Joe, sporting dark blue denim skinnies and a simple white t-shirt with a black print in the middle, he wore a fitter black blazer which made him look sharper than usual. As for accessories, he wore a studded belt and a black ring on his index finger and a men's watch on his left hand.

L.Joe casually fixed his watch on his left hand and smirked at you. "Damn, I look hot right?"

You nodded and smiled. "You do." L.Joe was taken back by how straight-forward you were and made himself embarrassed instead. "Hehe… thanks…"

Chunji snickered at the blushing L.Joe and got up, walking next to you. Putting his hands behind his back and leaning in next to your ear, "And me? Don't I get a makeover?" You shivered slightly as his breath brushed over your ears.

"Um, s-sure. Here, I'll just quickly pick an outfit for you and um… you can go get changed in them." You lowered your head slightly and busied yourself with picking pieces from Chunji and L.Joe's wardrobe. You felt your cheeks heat up and closed your eyes tight before opening them again. *Aish, Park ~~~~~! What are you blushing for!?*

You pieced together an outfit and hurried Chunji into the bathroom for him to change. And now, the room was left with you and L.Joe.

"So, ~~~~~-ah. How have you been… How's your family?" L.Joe casually asked, sticking his lips out awkwardly. "My family? Um… yeah… My dad's been good. Busy, as always. But he tries to make it to dinner from time to time." Your face was lit up with a warm smile as images of you dad bursting in through the door, just in time for dinner resurfaced in your mind. He wasn't as traditional and was rather childish for his age, despite being the CEO and founder of a successful corporation. He was like your best friend.

"Mmh… What about your mum then?" The warm smile on your face was slowly replaced with one that spelt nostalgia and memories. "I'm… sure she's doing well…" You took in a small breath of air and took it into your mouth. You lifted your head up towards the ceilings, making light bounce off your slightly moist eyes. "Mum… You're doing well… Right?"

L.Joe opened his mouth to say something but closed it again. He knew he had opened an old wound in your heart and he didn't want to aggravate it even more, so he just sat down next to you on Chunji's bed and put an comforting arm around you.

The two of you sat in comfortable silence till you heard the sound of the bathroom door opening. "Alright, I'm done too," Chunji called out. You quickly used your fingers to dab beneath your eyes while looking up and put a smile back on your face.

Chunji stepped out in a dashing outfit. Instead of L.Joe's dark blue skinnies, Chunji wore black ones. With a casual white t-shirt inside as well, Chunji wore a grey vest instead of a blazer like L.Joe, giving him a smart-casual atmosphere. You tilted your head. *Hm… There's just something not quite right…* You slightly bit your lip as you thought about ways to improve Chunji's outfit.

An idea flashed through you mind as you went to grab a few studded wristbands and buttoned Chunji's vest up. "There, perfect." You smiled brightly up and Chunji and stepped back, admiring your handiwork.

"Yah~ I've really outdone myself. This is actually my first time planning out guy outfits… Turned out pretty well." You crossed your arms and nodded happily.

L.Joe tugged on his blazer and looked at his jeans. "Yah, Chanhee-ah. Can I like… borrow your clothes time to time? Damn, these look good on me, right? Right?"

L.Joe did a little twirl and posed. Chunji just smiled while shaking his head. "Aish… We'll talk about this when we get back. Let's take ~~~~ first, alright?" Chunji pushed L.Joe's forehead back with his finger and scrunched his nose at him.

"Oh my god? Another bus ride!?" Your eyes lit up with excitement at the thought of another bus ride. Chunji and L.Joe exchanged looks and sighed. Complying to your wish, they got onto a bus with you (paying for your fares) and took you home.

---------------------------

Heehee~ So… imagine those outfits XD Hot? ;) *evil laughter*