L.Joe Ending - Part 1

From Naughty to Nice

 

While Chunji was taking the elders around the courtyard for a walk to stretch their frail bodies, while you and L.Joe were assigned to pull the weeds out.

You yanked the weeds out with all your might, whiling cursing and occasionally giving L.Joe death glares.

L.Joe sensed your glares on him but he decided to just concentrate on getting his job done. After all, just because you're pulling out weeds in comfortable spring weather doesn't mean it isn't tiring and hot under the sun.

"Yah, Park ~~~~. If you keep glaring at me like, your eyes are going to fall out," L.Joe teased, without even looking your way.

You just turned your head with a 'Hmph' and continued yanking out weeds. While pulling out a really well-rooted weed, you decided to glare the hell out of L.Joe again. He just sighed as he saw you from the corner of his eye giving him death stares. *Man… Will she ever stop that? Seriously, it's not even my fault. IT'S LEE CHANHEE'S!*

Just when you were glaring a hole at the back of L.Joe's head, the weed came out and you fell right on your bottom. L.Joe's head whipped around just quick enough to see your embarrassing moment and cracked up.

"AHAHAHA!" L.Joe's laughter echoed in your ears. You covered your face with your gloved hands in embarrassment and just sat on the floor without bothering to get up.

*Far out… I just had to fall on my , in front of L.Joe. He's never going to let me live it down!* While you were screaming out your embarrassment out into your hands, L.Joe had already made his ways towards you and squatted next to you.

"You know, if you keep screaming, they're just gonna ship you off to an asylum," L.Joe casually commented, Asian squatting next to you and looking up at the sky.

You lifted your hands off your face and looked at him. You were expecting L.Joe to be smirking, or pointing at you and laughing, or just plain mocking you. But surprisingly, his face reflected a serene state of mind. He turned his head towards you and gave a non-mocking, genuine smile.

"Come on, let's get up. I hope you're not planning to sit here all day. Oppa will buy you a nice new chair for you to sit on if you like sitting so much." L.Joe held out his hand and waited for your response.

Looking at L.Joe's outstretched hand and then at L.Joe, you slowly fitted your hand into his. Swiftly pulling you up, you stumbled a little, causing L.Joe to hold your arms to steady you.

"You alright?" L.Joe asked. *Another one of your sincere looks. Why are you making me heart waver! It was already going in your direction anyway…* Your heart grumbled.

You dusted off your clothes and looked around the courtyard. "Hmm, seems like that was the last weed to pull out. We're done for the day then," you widely smiled.

You stretched upwards and from side to side. You let out a big sigh on relief after you stretching, making L.Joe chuckle lightly. "You're like a kid, you know that?" Ruffling your hair, he gave you another dazzling smile and walked away with his hands in his pocket, leaving you to smooth out your hair again.

But unconsciously, you were smiling. "That L.Joe… I'll never be able to figure him out." Your smile only grew bigger when you reminisced the moments you've spent with him.

---------

OMG! I KNOW! I WANNA SLAP MYSELF FOR NOT UPDATING!!

I think I'll only be able to update once a week guys… I'm so sorry!! T^T *bows*

I'll try to make my chapters even BETTER than they are normally so you guys won't ever have a boring chapter, okay? ><

 

&…. Omg… WHAT!? THIS FIC GOT FEATURED!? No way… Dude, I thought it was 'My Fat Me, Myself and L' coz this fic wasn't getting as much comments ><

IT TOTALLY SURPRISED ME! Thank you all so so much! >< Because of you guys, I moved up on the 'Popular Author' list :DD THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!! *hugs & kisses*

I really don't know how to thank you guys… I can't thank you guys enough… *sniffs*

& to show my gratitude, I shall write another chapter, as soon as I come back home from tutor :DD

Is there anything you want me to do for you guys to show my thanks? Ask me anything xD Or share your thoughts in the comments below :)