Chunji Ending - Part 3

From Naughty to Nice

 

When Chunji took you home, you two stood in front of your gates for a bit. Although it was silent, it wasn't awkward. It was a comfortable, and intimate silence, and neither of you seemed to mind it.

"~~~~-ah…" Chunji whispered, being the first to break the silence.

"Mmh?" You merely hummed. Chunji smiled and pulled you into his arms. You were surprised and silently gasped at first but decided to let his warmth get to you and melt into his arms.

"I love you." Barely above a whisper, those three magical words rung clear and crisp in your ears as Chunji's voice kept repeating those words in your head. *"I love you." "I love you." "I love you."*

Chunji held you for a second longer, taking in a deep breath of your fruity smelling hair, before letting go and waving goodbye to you sweetly.

Your brain was all mush and the only response you managed back to Chunji was a wave. Your mind was a blank and you simply just trudged through your gates, went up to your room and went straight to sleep, dreaming of the many things you were going to do with Chunji.

 

Chunji unlocked the door to the home where he and L.Joe lived in. He tip-toed in through the door, scared that he might wake the sick L.Joe up.

"Dude, stop creeping around like that. I might just hit you with a bat for mistaking you as a burglar or something."

Chunji's back immediately straightened, startled at L.Joe's voice, that was coming from the kitchen. Leisurely drinking a glass of water and putting the medicine pills back down in the kitchen cupboards, L.Joe walked out and gave Chunji an odd look. "What? You look like you have something to tell me."

Chunji uncomfortably shifted his position and told L.Joe to sit down. "Yeah, I do actually… Come, sit down and I'll tell you."

L.Joe did as he was told and let himself free-fall onto the couch, landing on his bottom and spreading his arms out.

Chunji sat next to him and looked at his hands. *How am I going to tell him…* Chunji took a deep breath and looked at L.Joe firmly in the eyes.

"I like Park ~~~~," Chunji bravely confessed. If L.Joe showed any sign of surprise, it was only for a millisecond, because he didn't seem surprised or shocked to find about this information.

"And… I confessed to her today. And… I think she accepted…" Chunji cautiously looked at L.Joe, just in case he would suddenly explode and destroy the house. But on contrary to Chunji's wild prediction, L.Joe stayed surprisingly still.

"Mhm, and?" L.Joe asked. "Um… That's-That's about it, actually." Chunji lamely scratched his head and smiled.

"Alright cool. Congratulations man. I'm gonna go catch some more zees. I'm a sick guy. Sick guys need their sleep. Alright, see ya, man." L.Joe smirked and patted Chunji on the shoulder, walking into his room and closing the door behind him.

"I guess I was expecting a more…. dramatic reaction to my announcement but that's… that's okay too." Chunji wandered off into the kitchen to fix himself some late night snack before going to bed.

L.Joe on the other hand, had his arm over his eyes and one of his legs propped up on his bed.

A silent tear was pulled down by gravity and slid down his cheek. *So she's yours now… I guess that means she was never mine to begin with… Treat her well, Chunji-ah. In the limited time we have, you're going to have to make her the happiest she will ever be. Or else I'll have you go through death a second time…*

L.Joe let out a humourless laugh and tried to lose himself in the darkness of the night.

------------

You guys said you all expected a kiss? Well then… Shall I make that wish come true? ;)

Stay tuned for the next chapter~ heehee