Chunji Ending - Part 2

From Naughty to Nice

 

Chunji woke up and cooked breakfast for L.Joe. "Dude, are you alright? You don't look so good…" Chunji handed L.Joe a glass of water and some medicine.

"Bro! I haven't caught a cold since I became an angel! I never knew human diseases were so horrible…" Being the huge drama queen he is, L.Joe put his hand on his forehead and leaned back, rolling his eyes back as well. Chunji just laughed at his friend. "Does that mean you won't be able to come Lotte world with me and ~~~~ today?"

"! That was today!?" L.Joe immediately shot up and sat up straight. But a wave of dizziness washed over him and he immediately laid flat on his back. "Sorry bro… But you're gonna have to go with her on your own…" Muffling a few coughs, L.Joe turned his body away from Chunji and snuggled more tightly into his blanket.

Chunji reached out his hand and lightly patted L.Joe on his arm. "Have a good rest. Maybe you'll feel better in the morning." L.Joe just gave a tired grunt and soon drifted off to sleep.

Stepping out of L.Joe's room, Chunji put the glass of water down on the sink and leaned on it. *Man… I really feel sorry for L.Joe, being sick on a day like this. Well, I guess I'll just spend the whole day with ~~~~ then.* He let out a small giggled but gasped when he looked at the clock. "Crap! I've got to get changed!" Without another lingering moment, Chunji rushed into his room with a bang of his door and got ready for a date with you.

 

Chunji ran all the way to the bus stop, and when he got off, he didn't stop still he got to the entrance of Lotte World. He checked his phone for the time. "Phew… Right on the dot," Chunji exclaimed in relief. He his chapped lip from running and looked around for any traces of you. When he couldn't, he gave a sigh of relief and fixed his hair and clothing.

When you finally got there 10 minutes later, you spotted Chunji immediately and your face brightened, waving happily towards him.

"Hey~" You beamed at him. "Hello," Chunji smiled back. "Where's L.Joe today?" Raising an eyebrow, you looked around and even behind Chunji for traces of the mischief maker. "L.Joe couldn't make it today… He's sick with a cold. So it'll be just you and me again."

Looking at Chunji's pure smile and having mentioned that it'll be just the two of you again, heat crept up your cheeks and painted them a deep rosy red. You lowered your hide, in attempt to hide your reddened cheeks, and walked forward.

"Come on, let's hurry and get in," you mumbled. Chunji chuckled and grabbed your wrist, his hand sliding down and grabbing your petite hand. Before you even had the chance to compute what was going and gasp, Chunji had already paid for the tickets and pulled you in through the gates.

 

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" You screamed, as the rollercoaster shot down an almost 90degree drop. "EEEEEEEEEEEKK!!" Squealing as the rollercoaster did a 360 turn. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Chunji screamed with you. Just because he was an angel doesn't mean he's not scared of rollercoasters.

Slightly swaying from side to side, the two of you got off the rollercoaster ride and put your hands on your foreheads.

"Oh my god… That was so… Why did we go on that first!?" You slapped Chunji's arm, slightly panting for air after screaming your lungs out.

"You said to go on it first!" Chunji argued. You stood there for a moment, staring straight at him, but your mind backtracking to see if he was right. "Oh yeah…" You sheepishly chuckled and apologised. Chunji shook his head but broke into a cute chuckle. "Come on, let's go on other rides." Chunji held your hand once again and led you to other rides.

You guys decided to take a break after half a day of going on rides, so you two went and bought things to eat.

"Chunji-ah, here." You poked your fork through a piece of hot chips and fed it to Chunji. Chunji gladly opened his mouth and accepted it, cutely chewing away. "And here, one for you." Chunji stabbed his fork through a hot chip as well and fed it to you. Baby pink tinted your cheeks and you put a hand out under the chip and ate it.

Chunji's eye-smile was in full show, just adoring the way you eat. *She's making it so hard for me to leave her…* Chunji's eye-smile soon disappeared, replaced with a hint of hurt and regret in his eyes. *Please stay happy when I do leave… I don't want you to cry… Because if you do, so will I.*

 

At the end of the day, when the sun hid behind the horizon and the moon began to shine, it was time for one last ride.

"Let's go on the carousel!" Pointing to the brightly lit carousel, Chunji dragged you towards you. You rolled your eyes and groaned. "No way! That's for kids! No way am I going to ride on that for my last ride."

The second you finished your sentence, Chunji had already whipped around and pouted, using his puppy eyes and rubbing his hands together, begging you. "Please, ~~~~? Please!! Come on, it'll be fun!"

You gave him a hard stare for two seconds, but your defences came crumbling down half way through the third second. *Damn that boy and his puppy eyes! Who could ever say no!*

So you sighed and let yourself be dragged onto a horse by Chunji.

Choosing a white horse with a pearl light purple saddle, you hoisted yourself onto it and waited for the ride to start. Chunji stood behind you and gave a cheeky smile.

A millisecond before the ride started, you felt something warm on your back. Then you saw a pair of arms in front of you, grabbing the same pole that you were holding onto.

"Huh?" You looked back in confusion, but that was immediately replaced with shock. "Ch-Chunji! What're you doing on my horse!?" You squealed.

"Hehe, what else would I be doing? Having a ride with you." Although Chunji's smile was innocent enough, his eyes gave off a playful and mischievous glint.

"Get on your own horse!" You tried pushing him away but his hands quickly slid onto your hands. Now, your hands were holding onto the pole while Chunji's hands were holding onto yours.

"No. I want to be here. With you." Bending down to whisper the last part, his hot breath brushed past your ears and neck, sending shivers down your spine, and through your whole body, waking up every cell in its path.

After that, you stayed quiet and enjoyed the rest of the carousel ride with Chunji behind you.

-------------------

Did you see that? Did you see that? I put Teen Top's fan colour there ;D heehee.