Notification

From Naughty to Nice

 

"Those pair of shoes and that bag? Eurgh, that's disgusting! How could you even wear such a hideous outfit! Are you TRYING to ruin my eyes? Get out of my sight before I see that fashion disaster again and ruin my eyes! Go!" You shouted at a classmate.

She ran out of the classroom crying, bumping into students on the way, earning her more criticism and crying even more.

You flipped your hair and fanned yourself. "Gosh, it's so frustrating when you see someone who can't coordinate their outfits properly. It's like, what are they? Stupid?" You rolled your eyes and your minions quickly comforted you.

"Yeah, she's just stupid." "She's not worth you getting angry over!" "You're too pretty to be angry!"

"Okay, stop!" You shouted. You gave them all glares and shut them up. You needed some sort of therapy and whatever it was, you needed it fast.

"Retail therapy!" You yelled. Your minions were delighted that you were going shopping, because they knew that they would learn tips on the newest fashion and things like that. "Let's go!" You pointed your finger to the door and walked out, just as your teacher came in. The teacher saw you and your group walk out and quickly bowed back. You 'Hmph'-ed and kept walking, with your head held high.

Even the teachers couldn't control what you did. Your parents were rich and they would make huge amounts of school contribution. So anything you did at school was excused and that included the people that were in your group. 

Stepping into K Mall, the workers all bowed and greeted you. The girls behind you were getting cocky and flipped their hair at the workers and giggled like little girls.

You however, was completely used to it and didn't give two thoughts about walking right past them. "Worker, get me the seasons latest trends. Now!" You demanded.

The workers scurried off into all the stores in the mall, searching and bringing over the latest trends of the season, no matter how much the price tag was.

You scan over the clothes and accessories with an arrogant expression and pointed to the pieces you wanted and waved away the ones you didn't want.

You gave the workers your black credit card and punched in your pin number, before getting your minions to carry all your bags for you and calling your chauffeur to drive the limo to pick you up and go back to your mansion.

You picked through the bags and realised that you didn’t like some of the pieces at all. "Here, have this, this and this," you chucked the bags towards the girls who all squealed and caught them in their arms. It was the one of things that they liked hanging around you.

The chauffeur arrived and you waved goodbye. "I'll see you girls tomorrow. I don't feel like going to school anymore. Go back to school and spread my teachings. Remember, cobalt blue and hot pink is a no-no. Adieu~" You coolly walked into your limo and drove off.

 

"That girl… When will she learn that her 'teachings' are hurting people, and not educating them," God said, as he shook his head, watching you from above. Chunji, who just happened to walk by Him was called to a stop.

"Chanhee-ah, would you come here for a moment? I need your help with something," God kindly requested.

"Yes, sir." Chunji obeyed, and made his way to God. "What is it that you request?" Chanhee asked.

"Will you please descend down to earth and help guide this young lady? She's… spreading her teachings but they're not spread in a kind manner." God kindly explained.

"Yes, sure. I'll descend right now," Chunji bowed and was getting ready to descend but he was halted to a stop.

"Wait a moment, Chanhee. Would you mind taking Byunghun with you? I want him to do well for his next exam. I know you don't really mix well with him but I want you to help him as well. Is that too much to ask of you, Chanhee?" God asked.

Chunji smiled and shook his head. "That is not a problem. I shall notify Byunghun now. If I may take my leave," Chunji bowed and God nodded.

Chunji took his leave and sighed. *It's not me that has a problem with Byunghun. It's Byunghun that has a problem with me.*

------------

Alright., first chapter ^^

I was originally planning to write 5 chapters before posting them up but I didn't want to make you guys wait so here's the first chapter :D

Please comment & tell me what you guys think ~ <3