Karma is a B*tch

From Naughty to Nice

 

It was a beautiful morning. Bird chirping, the sun spilling its warm rays over the earth. And to top it all off, your shrill voice echoed throughout the campus. Lovely.

"At least have the decency to know what colours clash and what don't! Have some respect for the designer by not wrecking a perfectly good piece of fashion item, PLEASE! If you have the money to attend this elite school, go buy yourself some fashion magazines to educate yourself more! You obviously don't know the careful coordination needed to bring an outfit to life. Eurgh, stupid noobs!" You stormed off again, huffing and fanning yourself, leaving the poor girl hanging her head low.

Chunji and L.Joe watched the scene from afar. Chunji sighed. "And I thought she's changed coz she hasn't yelled at someone for so long. I guess not… What're we gonna do?" Chunji looked to L.Joe.

L.Joe looked back at Chunji and blinked in surprised, pointing to himself. "M-me? How am I supposed to know what to do, you're the smart one here! I'm just the one that relies on make-up tests on becoming an angel… You figure something out." L.Joe crossed his arms.

Chunji's shoulders deflated. "But it's so much work!" He whined and pouted. L.Joe looked at Chunji in shock. "What? THE 'Lee Chunji' is complaining about WORK!? Well, that's a first." L.Joe rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Hey, shut up. Work gets tiring too." Chunji socked L.Joe in the arm and walked off. "Yah! You get back here Lee Chanhee! You don't just hit the legendary L.Joe and run away with it! Yah!"

 

"Mmh… ~~~~-ah, don't you think that was a bit mean? I mean… That poor junior… You scared her silly this morning," Chunji poked your arm with the top of his pen and whispered in class.

"Well… It really is disrespectful to the designer! Ruining something that would look so fantastic with just a simple pair of black stilettos than her weird cobalt wedges. Too bad, she has a pretty face and her body wasn't bad either. If she wore…" You went on about the possibilities of how much better she would've looked if she wore something else.

Chunji just rested the side of his cheek on his palms and stared at you in awe. The way you would talk and elaborate on outfits, explaining them in detail, really did make you seem like a professional.

*If she was nicer in the way she said it to the junior, like she's talking to me right not about it, she would be doing so much more good.* Chunji thought.

L.Joe sighed. *Another boring lesson, another boring day. What is there to- Wait! What is Chunji and ~~~~ talking about!? Why is Chunji looking at her like that! I wanna know too!* L.Joe intently stared at you two, hoping either one of you would get the message.

Neither you nor Chunji noticed L.Joe's intensive staring and your conversation just went on for the whole last period of school.

"Alright, I'm just gonna wait for my chauffeur here." You smiled and waved towards Chunji. Chunji gave you an uneasy smile. *I have a bad feeling… That something's going to happen… And when angels get bad feelings… they're never there without reason.*

"I'll see you… tomorrow then..." Chunji trailed off. Chunji turned his back towards you and walked to the nearest corner. As soon as he turned it, he clicked his fingers and turned invisible. He walked back to where you were and waited along with you.

You were getting impatient and tapping your heels, checking your phone every now and then. As you were going to text your dad to tell him to fire the chauffeur for being late, a group of unfriendly men came towards you.

You were oblivious to their presence and continued texting. The men stopped in front of you and created towering shadows. You could feel them staring down at you so you lifted your head from texting. "Um… Can I help you?" You asked.

The man had a shaved head and a scar running down near his left eye. His hands were loaded with gold rings and you knew, he meant business by the number of men behind him.

"Yeah, you can actually. Are you that son a that screamed at my niece this morning?" The man eyed you, daring to you lie to his face.

"Your… niece? And who might that be?" You inquired, tilting your head and looking at him. "Kim Miho," the man hissed.

Your eyes looked up as you racked your brain for the name. *Kim Miho… Kim Miho… Ah! That junior from this morning! She was pretty…* "Yes, in fact I do. Why, what's the matter?" You boldly asked.

Chunji bit his lip and put his thumb to his lip in anxiety. *~~~~-ah… You're digging your own grave here! Can't you see that these men aren't nice people! If they start fighting… Oh my god, I don't know how to fight. I need L.Joe. L.JOE!* Chunji mentally screamed.

L.Joe was sitting at home, trying to work out how to use the computer when he suddenly heard Chunji's voice in his head, screaming his name.

L.Joe scrunched his eyebrows together and looked out the window. "Chunji? There's something wrong… I can feel it." L.Joe quickly snapped his fingers, making him invisible to the human eye, and spread out his pure white wings, soaring into the sky and trying to find Chunji.

"Look here missy. What you did to my niece today wasn't very nice. And around here, I make karma happen. And karma's a ." The man raised his fist and slammed down onto L.Joe's chest.

"L.Joe!?" You screamed in surprise. L.Joe fell back and took the blow hard. He fell onto the ground and held onto his chest.

Chunji shut his eyes, he never wanted to see L.Joe get hurt. So he snapped his fingers and brought himself back into everyone's view.

Punches and kicks were exchanged between Chunji and the men.

----------------------

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long!! >< I know, I should slap myself!

For those who're going to the Sydney K-Pop Fest on Saturday, does anyone wanna drop by an say 'Hi'? ^^

If you go to my profile, you'll be able to see what I look like. If you happen to find me there, make sure to drop by and say 'Hi', okay? I'd love to meet my readers there ^^