L.Joe, the Worst Dressed

From Naughty to Nice

 

You were just sitting in Chunji's room, waiting for Chunji and L.Joe to get back. You blew puffs of air through your cheeks and stuck out your legs. *Man! This is boring!* You whined in your head.

You headed over to Chunji's bed and plonked yourself onto it. *Boing! Ah… It's so soft.* You turned to your side and buried your face into Chunji's blankets. *Chunji always smells so nice… His blankets smell like him too…*

Just as you had your eyes closed, taking in Chunji's sweet scent and accepting the fact that you were being a temporary scent ert, you didn't notice Chunji re-enter the room.

"Does my bed smell like me?" Chunji smirked as he also plonked himself on his bed, propping his elbow up and resting his head on his palms.

"Wah!" Chunji's sudden impact on the bed made you bounce and snap out of your 'Scent ert' phase. "Y-yah! Y-you should knock before y-you b-bounce on someone's bed l-like that!" You stuttered, flushing about being discovered by Chunji.

Chunji raised a brow and smiled in amusement. "That last time I checked, this is my bed. unless you've magically owned it in the few minutes I was away, I don't think I need permission from anyone to bounce on it. But you, on the other hand, have some explaining to do. Care to explain, babe?" Chunji smirked, as a gesture of waiting for your reply.

You blushed even more, noticing that Chunji called you 'Babe'. Chunji chuckled, "Alright, I'll stop teasing ya." Chunji got up and ruffled your hair. "Oh L.Joe~ Come on in~" Chunji sang, with utmost amusement in his voice.

"Lee Chanhee, I hate you forever. I just hope you'll know that…" L.Joe trailed off into a mumble, as he stepped into the room.

Your fell open the second time today for L.Joe and this time, the reason was even more ridiculous than the first. You bit your bottom lip hard, trying to hold your laughter that was trying to burst out. But eventually, you just let it all out, laughing like you've never laughed before.

"BWHAHAHAHAHA! L.joe! What on earth are you wearing!? AHAHAHAHA! That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen!! HAHAHAHA!" You held onto your aching stomach. Tears were forming in your eyes and your hysterical laughter wasn't helping.

"Look, I didn't choose to do this…" L.Joe grumbled, looking to the side and sticking his bottom lip out. L.Joe was dress in a worn-out brown sweater that was obviously too small for him. He was also carrying a bright pink handbag with cobalt blue handles, with a red ruffle skirt and school shoes. L.Joe shuddered, just at the thought of seeing himself in the mirror at the state he's in right now.

L.Joe sighed in defeat as he picked up one of his pigtails and put it back down. *Chunji… You had to go this far? Making me put a wig on as well!? Oh my f… I'm never going to live this down…*

---------------------

I'm sorry >< I want to slap myself too, for being so late on updating >< This is only half of what I originally wanted to post up but since I've kept you guys waiting long enough, I've decided to put it up for you guys to have a read of it first.

I'M SO SORRY!!! *bows*