Descent from Heaven

From Naughty to Nice

 

"Byunghun-sshi, we've got to go down to earth to guide a young lady." Chunji approached L.Joe. L.Joe was laughing with friends that Chunji wouldn't usually associate with. L.Joe hung out with other angels that were doing not as well in their trainee course as him while Chunji hung out with a group called Teen Top.

L.Joe looked at Chunji from the corner of his eye and smirked. "Go away, Chunji. You know as well as I do that I don't want to descend down to earth, let alone with you. The name's L.Joe by the way. Get it right." L.Joe let a small laugh and continued laughing and chatting with his friends.

Chunji sighed and shook his head. *Why must he make things so much harder than it needs to be.*

"God sent us. Specifically. So let's get going before God decides to fail you before you've even had a decent attempt at your next exam," Chunji warned.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and lazily got up. "Fine. But just know that I'm only going because I don't want to lose my chance at being an angel. Even if it means guiding this whoever with you, got it?" L.Joe squinted his eyes, sending Chunji the message that he doesn't want to have anything to do with him and walked right past him.

Chunji sighed. *Why he dislikes me, I will never know.*

 

Arriving at you multimillion mansion, you got out of the limo and had maids immediately line up on either sides of the driveway and bow to you. "Get the bags out of the limo and bring them to my room. If I see a crease on any of the bags or clothes that's not meant to be there, you're fired!" You yelled.

The maids kept their head down until they were sure that you were inside the mansion and couldn't hear them. The maids all sighed and went towards the limo, picking up bags and bags of clothes that you were probably never going to wear.

"Our young lady used to be so nice… How did she turn into what she has become now?" The Head Maid, an elderly woman, looked up towards where your window sill was. She was with you since childhood and knew you well. But even since one day, you suddenly had a 180 degree change in attitude. From a sweet and innocent girl to an arrogant and spoilt girl. *I wonder if it was that, that triggered the change…* The Head Maid wondered, as she continued unloading your clothes and bags and handing them to the other maids to get it upstairs.

"Appa!" You cried, as you hugged your dad's neck from behind the couch. Your dad was drinking tea and reading his newspaper but he would stop whatever he was doing for his baby girl.

"Aigoo, ~~~~-ah. You're back so early today. Did something happen at school?" Your dad affectionately asked.

"This girl totally ruined my mood today. So I decided to take some retail therapy," you brightly beamed. Soon, the maids came trailing in with your shopping bags, filled with luxurious goods.

"Appa, I'm going to go up to my room and go through my shopping bags now. I'll see you at dinner." You kissed your dad on the cheek and rushed to your room, eager to try on the pieces you picked out at the mall.

 

"And that's the girl we're watching over, Byunghun-sshi." Chunji informed, as he and L.Joe watched you from the Heavens, happily going through your shopping bags.

"Eurgh, spoilt brat. What're we supposed to do again? And for the billionth time, it's L.JOE! Get it right bro! Or just don't call my name." L.Joe threw his arms up in frustration.

"Sorry, L.Joe-sshi. We're supposed to be guiding her towards a better life. She's been hurting people with her exaggerated criticism and we need to help her understand that if she wants to teach people, then she needs to do it in a better manner," Chunji explained. L.Joe nodded along.

"By the way, please drop the -sshi. I don't like being called L.Joe-sshi. It's even worse than being called Byunghun." L.Joe rolled his eyes and started walking away.

"Hey, L.Joe! Wait! Where're you going?" Chunji called after him. "To tell God we're going now. I mean, that is what we're gonna do, right? Descend down to earth and guide her or whatever." L.Joe gave Chunji the 'Duh' look and kept walking.

Chunji smiled. *So he does know what he's doing.*

God looked up from his gaze upon earth and saw L.Joe and Chunji together. "What a rare sight, Byunghun and Chanhee walking together. Should I be honoured?" God joked.

"No, the honour is all mine." L.Joe bowed deeply, surprising Chunji. God raised an eyebrow and Chunji bowed too.

"We ask of your permission to send us to earth," L.Joe asked, keeping his head down. God kindly smiled, "Yes, I give you permission. You may lift your heads now. Stand in place and I shall send you down."

"Thank you." L.Joe lifted his head and so did Chunji. God closed his eyes and mumbled something. He then looked towards L.Joe and Chunji and smiled. "Have a safe trip down."

Without further delay, L.Joe and Chunji was into human world, a foreign territory.

----------------

They've come down and joined you now~~ :D