Running a Little Background Check

From Naughty to Nice

 

Chemistry class ended and L.Joe leisurely walked out of the classroom, slinging his bag over his shoulder, while Chunji trudged behind him, dragging his foot.

"L.Joe! Why'd you just do that! I wanted to be able to get close to her, even if you don't want to! Now what am I going to do!?" Chunji frowned.

L.Joe looked back at Chunji and smiled, slinging an arm around Chunji's shoulder and pulling him in. "We're mates! Of course we have to suffer together!" L.Joe looked towards Chunji, smiling, while Chunji just rolled his eyes.

 

You didn't bother going to class that day any more. Seeing that L.Joe's face would've pissed you off even more so you just went home and sulked.

Stepping into your million-dollar mansion, you found your dad sitting on the couch, reading newspaper. You tiled your head, as it was weird for your dad to be home so early but then, an idea flashed through your mind. A smile crept on your face as you approached your dad.

"Appa~" You smiled, sitting next to your dad and hugging him around the waist. "Whoa~ You're home?" Your dad lifted his newspaper up and put it on the coffee table in front of him.

"Yeah. Appa, why are you home so early?" You asked, looking up at him. Your dad looked down at you affectionately, patting your head. "A business meeting was cancelled so I thought I'd come home for a bit to relax before heading back out again."

You nodded your head. "Appa, I need you to do me a favour." You smiled sweetly. "Anything for my little girl." Your dad chuckled.

"Appa, can you run a little check-up on a person named…" You suddenly bit your lip in thought. *, I don’t even know his real name!*

"Um, appa. Can you do a little background check on someone called 'L.Joe', please?" You begged, battering your lashes and pouting your lips.

Your dad raised an eyebrow. "'L.Joe'? Is that even the kid's real name?" You gave your dad a smile and shrugged. "That's why I need appa to help me and find out more about him. Please~" You whined.

Your dad gave in, like he always does, and nodded. "Sure sweetheart. I'll have it by tomorrow or the day after. Well, it looks like it's time for me to get back to work now. My break is over. I'll see you at home later tonight honey." Your dad kissed your cheek and hugged you, waving to you as he walked out the door.

You smiled sweetly as you waved back at your dad, but that sweet smile immediately turned into a smirk. "Just you wait L.Joe, till I find out about every single thing about you. Then, you'll be wrapped around my finger."

---------------------

Hmm~