Chunji Ending - Part 1

From Naughty to Nice

 

You were pushing an elder around on her wheelchair. "My child, what is a young lady like you doing here on a beautiful Sunday morning, pushing old people like us around?" She questioned.

The answer was clear in your head. *Psht, because Chunji made me.* But you couldn't say that to her. So instead, a little white lie was needed. "I just thought I'd spend some time away from the city and dwell in a world I haven't approached before," you sweetly smiled.

The elder smiled, which then broke into a laugh. "Child, tell me your name." "~~~~." "A beautiful name. Now, ~~~~. Tell me the real reason you came. A girl like you can't possibly want to come here on your own. Is it because of the two boys that you're here?" The elder slightly smirked, scanning you from head to toe.

You gasped, but tried to push your white lie through. "What are you talking about, halmeoni?" You nervously giggled.

"You don't fool me girly. Just because you tried dressing casually, your brand names still stick like a sore thumb." As the elder finished her sentence, she started naming the brand names that you wore.

Your eyes widened as she pointed and named each and every one of them correctly, even to which season and collection they were from.

"I'm good, right?" She childishly giggled and turned back to looking at the nature surrounding you. "Halmeoni! How did you know?!" Your shock and surprise was written all over your face, evident that the elder was right. "Hehe, I may have been… an insider on these things," she said, with a playful sparkle in her eyes.

"No way! Tell me more," you urged. And as you asked, the elder went on and told you about her life as an 'insider' in the fashion industry.

Chunji was watching from afar and smiled at the warm and happy interaction you were having with the elder.

"Son, is that the girl that's got your heart?" The elder that Chunji was walking with asked. Chunji had lent his arm to the elder for support and smiled at him. "Yes, halabeoji. She is. Isn't she wonderful?" Chunji turned his head back to you and smiled in your direction again.

The elder gave a hearty laugh. "Well, go for it, my boy! She won't be here forever, and neither will you. You've got to grab the chance while you can!" The elder lightly socked Chunji in the arm and laughed.

Chunji's usual sparkle in his eyes dimmed when the elder reminded him that he didn't have much time left, as if he knew that was Chunji's case. But Chunji's eyes brightened as quickly as they dimmed and laughed along, taking the halabeoji on a walk just for a little bit more.

"Thank you. You three have been a big help. Your presences have really cheered the old souls around here," the lady in charge of the retirement said.

"No problem," Chunji good-naturedly smile. "Yeah, it was better than I thought it would be," you blurted out. L.Joe only gave a grunt in response.

"Well, you're all free to go now. The elders need their rest too. Goodbye, and I hope to see you all again." The lady bowed and so did the three of you.

The halabeoji and halmeoni that you and Chunji talked to, walked towards each other and smiled. Slowly, their bodies and faces changed, back to their usual form, Ricky and Changjo. They smiled at each other and watched you, Chunji and L.Joe walk off in the distance.

"Do you think Chunji-hyung took my hint? About how Chunji-hyung won' t be here forever with her?" Changjo asked. But Ricky could only sigh in return. "Hyung is too innocent to know what you're talking about. He probably just passed it on as an old man talking with him. At least you got to be a guy. I had to be a grandma and talk to ~~~~ about fashion designing…" Ricky sighed again, and shook his head, earning him a chuckle and a pat on the back from Changjo.

Chunji offered to take you home while L.Joe just bailed because he was simply too tired to make the extra trip. Unlike you two, L.Joe was put to do all the hard labour, like lifting tables, cleaning and just anything that the lady needed help with.

"You guys go ahead man. I've gotta go home and rest my poor back…" L.Joe hunched his back over and hammered it lightly, groaning as he walked.

"You look even worse than the elders in there!" You yelled at him, laughing. "Yeah, yeah… Whatever…" Without turning back around, L.Joe just waved your comment away, continuing his lone journey home.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me then," smiled Chunji. To be honest, Chunji was actually slightly happy that L.Joe didn't want to come. He wanted to spend some more time with you.

You didn't mind either. A fluttering feeling was felt in your chest when L.Joe left you alone with Chunji. Subconsciously, you raised your hand over your chest. *Chunji is the one that I've fallen for…*

"Come on, let's go then." Chunji held out his hand and you just blankly stared at it for a moment, not knowing what you were meant to do.

*Am I meant to take it? Am I meant to just slap it away and act cool? AHHH!!!!* You screamed in your head, and if you could have it your way, you would've grabbed your hair in frustration as well. But you had to keep your cool. At least, in front of Chunji

Before you had time to have your brain send signals to your limbs, Chunji already did it for you. He grabbed your hand and protectively squeezed it back, causing your hand to jerk in response and squeeze his hand harder.

Your eyes grew big, with heat creeping up your cheeks, you quickly turned your head away. "W-Why are you t-taking my hand?" That was the best you could do, without completely stuttering your way through it.

Chunji though of it as a cute thing and just smiled. "Because I never want to let you go…" Although those words were over above a whisper, they were loud and clear. And most of all, they were sincere. It was a shame you didn't catch it, but if you did, your face would be three shades redder than it already is.

"Come on, let's get you home before it turns dark." Chunji led you by the hand to the bus stop, and rode it with you all the way home.

----------------------

Sorry for not updating ><

I thought I'd be able to update on my school laptop (where I usually write my fics). I got it back :DD But the thing is, it doesn't even turn on == ; So I was uber pissed… So yeah… I'm gonna have to hand it back in to get it fixed, which will take who knows how long. *sigh* Uber depressed mang! (Mang = my awesome way of saying 'Man'… sometimes xD)