L.Joe Ending - Part 2

From Naughty to Nice

 

L.Joe took you home by himself, as Chunji had other "angel matters" to attend to. During the whole journey home, there was an intimate silence between the both of you, the chemistry between you churning.

L.Joe would steal a look at you, and you would steal a look at him. But neither of you dared to break silence, scared that it would break the wonderful spell you were both under.

"So, here you are," L.Joe said, walking you to your gates. "Um yeah… Thanks." Your hands were behind your back and your head was hung low, kicking the ground. You didn't want L.Joe to go. You wanted his company, and now, it's been made clear in your heart who it belongs to.

"Well… I'll um… see you at school on Monday, yeah?" You gave L.Joe a meek smile and turned to go but you were suddenly whirled around and held in L.Joe's warm and strong embrace. You gasped and wanted to melt straight into his arms and hug him back, but your reasoning made you resist, scared that you were taking it the wrong way.

"L-L.Joe, what are you doing?" Struggling, you tried to wriggle out of his arms but that only made L.Joe's grip around you tighter.

"Don't resist me babe… I know you want me. And to be honest, I want you too…" L.Joe whispered it as sultry as he can, but clearly pronouncing each and every word so that you would know exactly what he was saying.

You froze in your spot. *He… knows?* With L.Joe's voice sending shivers of pleasure down your spine, your heart pushed your reasons away hugged him back. You felt L.Joe's back stiffen a bit from the sudden action but he relaxed again and buried his face in your hair.

"You know… I've wanted to do this for so long…" L.Joe was lips were so close to your ears, you could hear them lightly brush past them as he spoke.

You blushed madly and snuggled in closer to L.Joe. You heard L.Joe's chuckle overhead and blushed even more. "You're cute, ~~~~. You know that?"

L.Joe gave you a gentle kiss on the forehead and released you from his arms. "Go on, ~~~~-ah. It's getting late and your father should be getting worried. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? I'll take you on a date tomorrow, alright?"

You smiled and the moonlight made your eyes sparkle. "Promise me," you said, as you held out your pinkie. L.Joe smiled and laced his pinkie with yours and sneakily pulled you in for a peck on the lips.

"Y-yah!" You covered your lips and turned away. L.Joe laughed and hugged your from behind. "I'll pick you up at 8, alright?" L.Joe kissed the back of your head and walked away, with his hands in his back pockets, charisma in full bloom.

*Now that I've confessed to ~~~~… I've just got to tell Chunji about it…* L.Joe sighed and looked up towards his Lord. *Lord… Will Chanhee be alright…?*

God looked down up L.Joe with Chunji by his side. "Even though he had confessed and been accepted, he is still considerate of you, Chanhee-ah. My child, do not cry. It is a happy occasion. I know that you were determined to tell ~~~~ of your feelings the next day but it seems like Byunghun beat you to it. Go on my child, join Byunghun on Earth the spend the remainder of your time with ~~~~."

Through teary eyes, Chunji bowed to God. Just as Chunji lowered his head, one of his grief-filled tears fell through the clouds, and coincidentally fell on L.Joe's cheeks.

"Huh? Is it raining?" L.Joe wiped his cheek with his fingers and looked at it, then up at clear, midnight sky. *Minahae, Chunji-ah…*

 

When L.Joe arrived home and waddled into the house, he immediately saw Chunji watching TV on the couch, eating bibimbap from a big bowl.

"Oh, you're back? How was it with ~~~~, huh?" Chunji wiggled his brows and laughed heartily, returning his attention back to the screen.

"Huh? How'd you know?" By now, L.Joe had shuffled his shoes off and sat himself next to Chunji, redirecting Chunji's spoon of bibimbap to his mouth before it reached Chunji's.

"Yah!" Chunji yelled. "So, how'd you know?" L.Joe managed to just pronounce the words right, with food stuffing his cheeks to the max.

"Remember how I said I had some business with our Lord? Well, while I was up there, we were watching you for a while. And then, when I was just about to leave, we saw your confession, so yeah. It was cute," Chunji looked at L.Joe with his big innocent eyes, all the while feeding himself another spoonful of bibimbap.

*So that drop… Don't tell me it was… Chunji's… tears?* But L.Joe knew better than to expose Chunji. After, pride was one of men's most prized possessions, and he wasn't going to make Chunji lose that after losing ~~~~ to him.

"Of course. Hence why I was watching so many dramas lately. Just to get an idea of how girls here like to be confessed to. Well, I'm off to take a shower and then hit the bed. See ya." L.Joe patted Chunji on the thigh and went off to the bathroom.

Chunji was just about to feed himself another mouthful when he put the spoon back in the bowl and stared in front. A single tear fell from his eyes as he tried to look away. *No. I have to be happy. I have to be happy for Byunghun and ~~~~. After all, she was the one who chose Byunghun…*

----------------

I've finally updated!! :DD

Thanks to everyone who has wall posted me, saying 'Happy Birthday' ^^ Thank you guys *hugs*

I'm so sorry for making people cry when they read Chunji's ending ><