Morning Walk

From Naughty to Nice

 

By Monday morning, you were back to yourself again. You put on your makeup as usual and did your hair. You smiled at yourself in the mirror with a determined face. "Park ~~~~. It's the start of a new week. Umma will have you wanting to welcome each day with a smile." You smiled once more before grabbing your bag and leaving the house.

The chauffeur was outside your house waiting for you. Your usual chauffeur was back and you greeted him warmly. "Good morning, ahjusshi." You smiled warmly at him, a smile you would only ever show Chunji, L.Joe, your father and your mother. You could say your chauffeur was someone close to you because he practically watched you grow up.

"Good morning, agasshi." He slightly bowed in reply and opened the door for you. "Thank you." You got in and put your bag down, looking out the window.

Your chauffeur got into the driver's seat and adjusted the rear view mirror. "Ahjusshi, are you injuries okay? I'm sorry you had to go through that because of me. You should've taken more days off…" You asked. Your face was replaced with a slightly more worried expression.

Your chauffeur kindly smiled back at you. "It's okay, agasshi. They're all healing fine. I'll only be driving, it's not like it's any manual work." "That's good…" You said, smiling back. "Oh, that's right. Ahjusshi, can you drop me off a bit away from school? I feel like walking today." He nodded and drove off.

Dropping you off a fair distance away from school, you took in the fresh air and stretched. "Ah~~ It's been a while since I've walked to school~" You said.

You admired the trees and the blue skies while swinging your arms beside you and pouting your lips. Chunji and L.Joe were playing around and chatting when they noticed you ahead of them. "Whoa, dude, look. The princess over there is actually walking to school," L.Joe said, as he hit Chunji fair in the chest to get his attention.

Chunji took the blow pretty hard and held onto the place where L.Joe hit him. "Yah, you could've just told me. Didn't have to use violence…" Chunji trailed off into a grumble.

"Hey! ~~~~!"

You heard a voice call your name from behind so your turned around. Your expression brightened and you quickly ran back to them, walking in the middle and linking arms with both of them. "Good morning," you beamed, looking at both of them.

Chunji was more used to your intimate actions so he was alright with it but L.Joe was completely taken by surprise. *I-Is she on drugs or something?* L.Joe gulped and looked at where you and his arms were linked. He never thought he'd be so close to you. He smiled to himself and was in heaven in his mind.

"Yah! Lee Byunghun! Are you paying attention to me?" You waved your hand in front of his face and put your hands on your hips and huffed.

"Huh? What?" L.Joe snapped out of his mini-heaven and looked at you in a daze. You just scrunched your nose at him and turned your head the other way. "Hmph!"

L.Joe's eyes widened and looked to Chunji for help, who just gave L.Joe the 'Can't-Help-You-Buddy' shrug and continued walking. L.Joe's mouth dropped wide open. *Damn, this boy's got some attitude now. He's becoming more rebel by the day!*

-------------------------

Just my Christmas present to you all :DD

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! Having a very merry, loving, safe, awesome, snowy/sunny, warm and illness-free Christmas and New Year :D

And STAY HEALTHY!!! (Gosh… I sound like a mum… XD)