Mind if I Join?

From Naughty to Nice

 

After school was the first session you were going to get tutored by L.Joe. You rolled your eyes as you crossed your legs over each other and tapped the desk impatiently, waiting for L.Joe to finish receiving gifts from his 'fans'.

"Ah, yes. Thank you, thank you. I'll be seeing you tomorrow. Bye!~" L.Joe cheerfully bid the girls goodbye for the day and walked back into the classroom, his hands full with bouquets, love letters, chocolates and cutely wrapped gifts.

L.Joe looked up from his pool and gifts and smirked when he saw that you had none. "Little Miss Popular here isn't as popular as I, the transfer student? Wow. I'm feeling pretty proud at the moment."

You smirked back, and as a reply to L.Joe, you tipped your bag over. Instead of being filled with books or makeup, out tumbled countless number of gifts, cards, flowers and love letters alike. You then crossed your arms and waited for L.Joe reaction. L.Joe's eyes widened at the amount of gifts you received and looked down at his pitiful bunch next to yours.

As if that wasn't enough, you slightly lifted your chin and kicked over your desk. And from the department under your desks where students usually put their books and pencil cases, out fell even more letters, chocolates, snacks, makeup and all types of little gifts your fans give you on a daily basis.  This time, even L.Joe's mouth fell open, astonished at the amount of money and time your 'fans' spend on you. Gucci lipsticks, Prada sunglasses, LV purses. You name it, it was all there.

A victory smirk was spread across your face as your stand stood strong against L.Joe's.

"Now that you've realised how pitiful your tiny gifts are next to mine, would you please tutor me maths and just get this over and done with." Without bothering to pick up your desk and picking up your gifts, you went over and sat at the next table over, opening your maths text book and resting your arms on the desk, smiling sarcastically and waiting for L.Joe to start.

L.Joe slightly bit his lip. *Dammit… Why did I have to go against her like that… I totally lost that one…* L.Joe mentally sighed and went over to the board, starting to write long equations and mumbo jumbo that you didn't understand.

You frowned at the blackboard. None of it was getting through your head. L.Joe was explaining but you weren't paying attention. You rested your chin on the palms of your two hands and just stared into space with a blank expression. L.Joe seemed to have noticed something strange and he turned around, raising an eyebrow at you, who didn't notice that he had turned around.

"Ahem," L.Joe attempted to clear his throat, trying to get you to snap out of it. You didn't budge and continued to just stare into nothing.

L.Joe raised his brow again, and walked to your desk, till he was right in front of you. He lowered his face to your level, so that the only thing separating you two was a millimetre of thin air. But you seemed to stare right past him.

*Shopping… Gucci… Guess… LV is having a new season… I want a new Chloe bag…*

BAM! L.Joe slammed his hands on your desk and you immediately snapped out of it. Your eyes gawked as you realised how close your face was to L.Joe's. He was staring right back at you, tilting his head slightly, with amusement playing in his eyes.

"Park ~~~~-sshi. I'd appreciate if you would pay attention when I'm teaching. I guess teaching from the board isn't working for you. I'll just teach sitting next to you then." L.Joe smirked and lifted his chin, pulling in a chair from nearby without breaking eye contact with you. You gulped and blinked back.

*Why is his face so close to mine!? Ah!!! This is driving me nuts!* You wanted to push him away but you were afraid that if you made the wrong move, your noses would touch. Or even worse, your lips touching his.

While this was all happening, Chunji was outside observing this.

*I knew this wouldn't go well! They're way too close for comfort! I've got to step in.*

"Hey guys, mind if I join?" Chunji smiled, as he waved and walked into the classroom coolly, putting his hands back into his pockets and taking a seat next to you.

"Chunji!" You beamed. "What are you doing here…" L.Joe slightly growled.

"Nothing. Just joining in. I just thought that ~~~~ would be bored with just you here teaching her. I hope you don't mind." Chunji smiled.

"Of course not! You can join anytime!" You chimed, hugging Chunji's arm. You didn't want to be left alone with L.Joe, for any amount of time.

"Yeah, sure… Whatever…" L.Joe mumbled, as he went back to teaching you how to use formulas and how to substitute the formulas into them.

-----------

Ooh~~ ;)