Becoming Good at Reasoning

From Naughty to Nice

 

"L.Joe! Psst! L.Joe!" You hissed loudly behind him, cupping one hand around your mouth. "Hmm?" L.Joe turned and faced you but you immediately retracted out of reflex. Both you and L.Joe were surprised at your retreat.

*I must still be in shock about what happened just then…* You shook your head a little and pointed towards L.Joe's back. "Huh?" L.Joe stretched his neck and caught a glimpse of loose fabric, flapping behind him.

L.Joe back around and closed his eyes and biting his lip in frustration. *Damn it! I forgot that wings rip through my clothes…*

But L.Joe kept his cool and shrugged. "The fence cut through my shirt, what can I do." L.Joe smiled in satisfaction when he heard girls mumble things like "Omo, he's so hot." "He looks like such a bad boy with his shirt ripped" etc.

You rolled your eyes and realised his trick. "Seriously L.Joe?" L.Joe looked at you with an innocent expression and blinked his eyes. "What? It's better than saying that I'm an angel and that my wings ripped through my clothes, right?" He gave you a cheeky wink before shoving his hands in his pockets and striding proudly down the halls.

You just sighed and shook your head, following L.Joe's footsteps back to class.

Chunji landed lightly on his feet, shrinking his wings back into his back. Blowing a breath over his shoulders, the openings on his uniform where his wings had ripped through, magically pieced themselves together.

"Babo L.Joe. He doesn't even know his basic magic, walking around like that," Chunji sighed, shaking his head and walking back to class.

When Chunji sat down next to you, getting ready for history, you looked at him warily. Chunji's eyes were focused on his history notes but all his bodily senses told him that you were staring at him.

"Yes, ~~~~?" Chunji suddenly spoke up, making you jump a little. "N-nothing," you stuttered, and quickly looked away, pretending to be focused on your notebook.

Chunji smirked, his eyes glued to his notebook, while yours slowly drifted back to Chunji's face. *Does he know about L.Joe? About him… being an angel?* You contemplated on whether or not you should ask him but your thoughts were disturbed by your teacher coming in.

"Pop quiz everyone!" He announced, waving the papers in the air. The students all groaned and you cursed under your breath, causing Chunji to chuckle.

 

"Yeah, sorry man. Should've given you some notice about showing my wings like that…" L.Joe rubbed the back of his neck and twitched hips lips to the side. Chunji slightly stepped behind him and blew a breath over L.Joe's rip, fixing it in an instant.

"Nah, it's okay. He approved," Chunji replied. "He did!? No way… I thought He would be totally against it and would have taken me back up to Heaven by now. And dude! How'd you do that!?" L.joe exclaimed, surprise written all over his face.

"I wasn't the one that failed 'Basic Magic' class, alright?" Chunji teased, raising a brow at L.Joe

"So what are you gonna do now? Are you gonna tell her you're an angel as well? Or are you gonna stay 'human' in her eyes?" L.Joe asked, bringing Chunji's mind back to Earth.

"I don't know… Don't you think it'll be too much of a shock for her to know? I mean, she found out you died already. If she finds out I'm dead and an angel as well… I think she'll pass out," Chunji lightly joked.

"Yeah, but she'll feel betrayed if you don't tell her. The longer you keep this from her, the more betrayed and heartbroken she'll be. It wasn't easy becoming her friend in the first place. And now that we've even become close friends, I think you should tell her about it. You can't keep it in the dark forever," L.Joe reasoned.

*When did he get so good at reasoning?* Chunji thought. And astonishingly, he found himself agreeing to him.

*Maybe I should tell her… Aish, this is annoying!* Chunji ruffled his hair in frustration and threw his hands back down.

-------------------------

Haii~~~ :DD

& a shoutout to SugarSystem. You're really just too sweet to have me as an inspiration >< I'm honoured. ^^

@inlovewitkpop96: yes~~ I've seen the new Teen Top mv :DD I agree, Chunji looks super hot with red hair and L.Joe's hair is like *melts*

& yes, *cough* for those 2 smart readers (xsweetoothx & jessicaliana), God is your chauffeur :D

& sorry, no, they didn't fly :L A lot of you thought they were going to XD But isn't it cuter this way? eeheehee