A Homey Guy

From Naughty to Nice

 

You hugged Chunji till he broke the embrace. He looked at you with kind eyes. "So, how was your bus ride here? Fun?"

You excitedly nodded and told him everything that happened on the bus, including the "friendly" bus driver.

You eventually reached Chunji and L.Joe's home. Of course, it wasn't nearly as big as your house, but it was still acceptable in one way or another. Chunji turned to you and gave you a small smile, as if reading your thoughts. "I know it's not as big as your house but… It's not that unbearable… Right?"

You returned from your thoughts and shook your head. "No no. Don't make it sound that bad. It's not like I'd die coz your house is smaller than mine… A lot smaller." You said, mumbling the last part to yourself.

Chunji merely chuckled, before turning the key in the lock and opening the door to his house. It wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. It was tidy. Although, decoration was at a minimum, the place looked neat and suitable for two young boys.

"I'm assuming you do all the cleaning?" You teased. "Um… Actually, L.Joe does the cleaning. I'm the one that cooks…" Chunji shyly rubbed the back of his neck and let out an embarrassed laugh.

Your mouth dropped open and your eyes widened. "What!? L.Joe's the one that does the cleaning!? What the… No way!" You looked around once more and looked at the cleanliness of the place. It was impossible to imagine L.Joe in an apron and rubber gloves or whatnot, going around the house and wiping tables, vacuuming and taking out the rubbish.

But the impossible became possible. As you were looking around the house, L.Joe came out wearing a blue apron, pulling a vacuum behind him.

"Chunji-ah, you're back? So did you end up finding-" L.Joe's sentence was cut short when he looked up to meet eyes with an utterly surprised you. L.Joe's eyes widened as he realised the situation he was in. He was wearing slippers and a blue apron, vacuuming. It couldn't get any more embarrassing than that.

"Ahh!" L.Joe dropped the vacuum and used his hands to cover himself, running into his room and taking off the apron in a hurry, chucking it on his bed.

"Aish! Why did she have to come in at this time!? Argh!!" L.Joe ruffled his hair and threw his head back, huffing.

Chunji burst out laughing, doubling over. "Ahahaha! Well, now you believe me?" You turned to Chunji with your mouth still open and nodded frantically. Chunji stood up straight and continued giggling, placing two fingers under your chin and closing your mouth for you.

"See, I told you." Chunji just shook his head lightly as he chuckled, walking into the kitchen and pouring glasses of water for the three of you.

You blinked a few times, reliving that moment in your mind before walking over to the couch and sitting yourself down. Chunji came over with the glasses of water and put it down on the coffee table in front of you.

"So, what'd you think of L.Joe in an apron?" Chunji chuckled. You smiled too, "Very homey," you teased. You both cracked up. "Hey! Just coz the door is closed doesn't mean I can't hear you!" You heard L.Joe yell, cracking you up even more.

-----------------

Okay, just a quick update today ^^ Not my usual length of chapter but I didn't want you guys to wait too long :DD

For those Team L.Joes & Team Chunjis, I shall tell you all in advance that I WILL be making alternate endings so don't fret, haha. I'm not favouring one over the other with the plot, but it's just how it flows >< I shall try and find a balance between the cute moments you'll have with Chunji & L.Joe :D *pinky promise*

I promise I'll have another chapter up by tomorrow because I haven't been updating as much ><