L.Joe Technically Doesn't Exist

From Naughty to Nice

 

Your dad was too busy to give you the result of L.Joe's background check so he sent one of his many secretaries instead.

"Miss, here are the results. Mr. Park apologises for not being to deliver these results to you personally and wishes that there were of assistance to you. Good day," your dad's assistant bowed and left your house.

You excitedly opened the thick envelope. *Wah, what has that L.Joe guy to have such a thick profile!? Doesn't matter, it'll just give me more dirt on him.* You evilly smirked and looked through the papers, only to have your face fall in extreme disappointment.

The papers weren't what you wanted at all! They were all of separate profiles of people who used 'Joe' as their English name and has a Korean last name starting with 'L'.

Flipping through the pages like mad, there was not one profile that was L.Joe's. "Oh my god! This did not help, at all!" You threw the papers into the air in frustration and ruffled your air.

A certain profile fell onto the ground and slipped under your bed.

 

Birth name: Lee Byunghun

Other names: Joe Lee

D.O.B: November 23rd, 1993

Address: N/A

Status: Deceased

 

A note fell from the envelope and you read it.

 

Sorry sweetheart. I tried narrowing it down but it still came up with a lot of results. I hope that they were at least of some use to you. If they weren't, find out the guy's real name and I'll definitely find him for you, even if he lives on the other side of the earth!

I'll come back for dinner tonight.

Love, Dad.

 

You sighed. Your dad tried and there wasn't much you could do about it now. You got out of your bed and slipped on a pair of fluffy pink slippers.

You got your phone and texted your dad.

Thanks dad. I'll see you tonight at dinner ^^ I love you!

You closed your phone and went to get a glass of milk. While leaning on the kitchen counter, you thinned your eyes, staring ahead.

*L.Joe. Do you even exist on this world? Don't worry, I'll find you. And when I do, you'll be my little slave.*

"MUWHAHAHAHA!" You unconsciously laughed evilly out loud, earning strange stares from the chef and the maids around the house. You quickly bit down your lip and smiled, unaware of your milk moustache.

You quickly ran into your room and shut the door. "Oh my god! Embarrassing! I'm blaming this on you too, L.Joe!"

The Head Maid saw you run up the stairs hastily and smiled. "She seems more lively than usual."

---------------

Sorry, writer's block…

I hope it wasn't that more of a bore for you guys *sigh*