Chapter: Nine

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Its finally summer break!!!!" I shouted as soon as I woke up from bed. 

Today is the start of the summer break and just the day before, the squad has decided to have a vacation in the human world. Hehe, I'm so happy! I totaly miss going to where I was originally from.   I looked at the clock and realized that it isn't time for me to relax. I'm so late! Omg!! I quickly rushed to have my shower and took any clothes that was presentable enough for Chanyeol. 

After I was done, I took my bag and headed out. Chanyeol and I had decided to meet earlier than the expected time. He waited for me at the normal place and I ran to him. I didn't realized that there was rock in front of me and tripped on it. Chanyeol's eyes widened and he sprint to me and hugged my waist before my face touch the dirty floor. 

"Be careful will you?" He said.

"Hehe, sorry Channie~" I grinned.

"What did just you called me?" He asked.

"Channie? Why you don't like it? Find then, I won't call you that." I said.

"Nonono! Continue calling me that. I like it. Its just that I'm shock." He said.

"I just felt like calling you that. It makes me the only who calls to that way." I smiled.

He pinched my cheeks and wrapped his arms around my neck. We headed to the city to have breakfast. People wait more like monsters around us were staring at us literally but we didn't care. We went into a pancake restaurant and had our breakfast there. After we were done, we walked to the bus stop and waited for the others to come. Soon one by one came and all of us were here.

"Wait, isn't Jongin supposed to go for summer classes?" I asked.

"I skipped it~ Do you think I would let that stupid vampire go near you when I'm not around?" He said.

"Nothing can stop this wolf." Kyungsoo muttered.

"I know right? Come on Snow Man." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh.... uhm yeah." He said awkwardly.

"Are you uncomfortable with me?" I asked.

"NO! Its just-"

"He's shy." Baekhyun said as pushed Kyungsoo inside the bus.

I nodded and smiled when I saw Kyungsoo banging his head on the window. Cute. Chanyeol pulled my hand and he told me to sit inside and he sat beside me. Jongin walked towards our seat and he crossed his arms.

"Hey, not fair!!! You said that we would play scissors, paper, stone to sit beside her!" Jongin whined.

"I lied. Who knows what you would do if she sits beside you." Chanyeol said.

I chuckled and Jongin kept on whining till Baekhyun cast a magic to make him shut up. I laughed and I swear, this going to be one of the best bus trip I have ever rode. Soon, the others started to get exhausted because they were so freaking hyper on the way and started to fell asleep. Only Chanyeol and I were the ones who were awake. We were already in the human world and the both of us kept on talking and admiring the view. I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled.

"I'm really looking forward to our vacation. Especially with you. And you too, inner Chanyeol." I smiled.

He rested his head on mine and held my hand.

"Hell, I don't even care about the others. As long as I am able to stick with you, I'm happy." He said.

Soon we finally reached, right in front of my house. Yeah, this dudes are going to stay at my house. Well, my family some sort rich, so every one can have their own room during their stay.

"Omma! Appa!! I'm home!!!" I shouted.

Omma came to me and she hugged me. Her smiled died when she saw 4 guys behind me. I looked at the back and realized that except Chanyeol, the others were waving at her like idiots.

"Uhm, you guys can sit at the living room first. Maids, please show them the way." Omma said.

Omma pulled me to the master room and she frowned.

"So those guys were the friends you are talking about?" She asked.

"Yeah, they are the friends that I talked about." I said.

"I thought they were girls, since when have you been making friends with guys?" She asked.

"Well, they are so much nicer than the girls there." I said.

"I trust you that they won't be a nuisance?" She asked.

"Yes omma! You can trust me." I smiled.

She sighed and let me go. I walked out, skipping way to the living room to see so many pots all around the living room. I hung my mouth low when Baekhyun kept on throwing pots on Jongin.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Clear those stuffs now. You are at the human world!" I scolded.

"Oh right, I kept on forgetting." He said.

He quickly cleared up the mess and just in time omma came, I heaved a sigh of relief and quickly pushed the guys to their respective rooms. I told them to get ready to go out. 

"We're going to hit the mall omma!!!" I shouted.

"Alright! Have fun!" She shouted.

They put down their stuffs and we headed out to the mall by my car. We went to the mall and all the girls were busy checking out them. And may I mention that they are glaring at me? Pfft... But funny thing is that although they are humans just like me, none of them are even attracted to them. Well, its kinda obvious that these monsters like me because I smelled like one. 

"OMG, is it me or those guys are so freaking hot!?"

"Urgh, who is that girl? That should be me! Pfft.." 

A lot of mutterings around the mall as we walked. To be honest, it was kinda annoying but i had to bear with it.

"Noona, why are all of them staring at us? None of us are wearing anyting weird or in our monster form." Baekhyun asked.

Well yeah, I totally pleaded Baekhyun to not wear his hat and he kept on whining to me that he feels uncomfortable without something on his head. Luckily, we had Chanyeol who is a hat lover and borrowed him one of his snapbacks. 

"Babo, its because you guys are good looking." I said.

"So you do admit that we're good looking." Jongin smirked.

"NO, excuse me." I said.

"Then how would you know that the girls are staring at us because we are good looking?" He asked.

"Because I'm a hu-"

Oh , I almost blew up my cover. Think SooAh, think!!!

"Because I lived my life in the human world. Kinda learn how they react and stuff." I lied.

Thank goodness Jongin buys my excuse and I grinned at him. Chanyeol rubbed his chest and I grinned at him. He must have been worried that my cover would be blown. 

"Anyways guys! Let's do some shopping for food!" I said.

The boys nodded and we went from one shop to another and most of the time, they would start fighting over who would sit with me. I would just pull any one of them to sit with me and rotate turns. They seriously attrated too much attention here. Then I saw Baaekhyun wanting to take out his wand to have him revenge on Jongin. I quickly took it away and he pouted.

"For the last time, Baekhyun this isn't out school compound, don't do things like this here." I said.

He nodded and I gave him back his wand. To be honest, the only normal one was Chanyeol. Well, he could because he used to live in the human world. Unlike the other three, he knew his restrictions. Although sometimes, he would act as if he is in the monster world along with them.

We soon walked out from the final restaurant and walked around because our stomachs were literally full.

"Why did you live in the human world last time?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Hmm? I don't know... when I was born, I was already in the human world." I lied.

They nodded and I heaved a sigh of relief again. I hope that would be the last question from them. I really can't lie anymore. I kept making faces at Chanyeol and he just patted my head. 

"Let's head home guys! My driver is here already." I said.

We walked to the carpark and headed to the car. The ride back home was really noisy, they kept on talking and talking till I had to cover my ears. They seem so excited after coming to the human world. Although I wanted to blast my music, I couldn't because I'm afraid they might say something weird. 

"Yah Byun Baekhyun. Shhhh!" I said.

He is like the noisest. And thank god we finally reached. I got out from the car and headed straight to my room. And who knew the four guys were actually following me up to my room. I turn around got shocked to see them standing around me, smiling at me. And just in time, omma just had to come up. She gasped and I waved it off, signalling her that nothing had happened. She frowned and went back down to the kitchen.

"Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongin, Byun Baekhyun and Do Kyungsoo. I want all four of you to go to your rooms right now!" I said in an authoritive voice. 

They instantly move and I smiled in victory. I went to my room and got the stuff for me to bathe. I took my towel and a new set of clothing. I untied my hair and headed to the bathroom which was just a few meters away from my room.

"Ahh, its been a long time since I had comfortable bath in my home." I said.

I started humming some songs. Enjoying every moment I have.

"Wanna have a bath together?" 

"Ahhhh! Who was that!" I shouted.

"Chill, its just me." Jongin said.

I quickly closed the curtains and only showed my head. I glared at Jongin and he playfully smirked at me. 

"Yah! Get out!!!" I shouted. 

"How a bath with me SooAh." 

I turned around and submerged my body inside the bath tub.

"What the hell! Both of you get out!!!" I shouted.

Aish, there goes my peaceful bath, once I reassured that they were not there, I quickly wore my clothes and wrapped my wet hair with a towel. I walked out and saw Jongin and Kyungsoo standing outside the door with only their boxers. I shouted and covered my eyes and ran away. 

"What was it!? Why are you shouting!" Omma shouted.

I ran past omma and the two guys were running after me. I swear, I saw omma wanting to faint. She quickly took out her phone and started calling appa.

"Yeobo, please come back home right now! SooAh, has been making friends with weird boys. They are freaking in their boxers only and running after SooAh. Yeobo, this is too much for me to handle alone. Please come home!" She said.

Then Jongin sprint to me and he cling on me. Omma held her forehead and she fainted, but thank god Chanyeol was there. I told her to bring her up to her room and take care of her while I take care of this two. 

"So you want a fight huh? We will take it outside!" Jongin said.

"Fine by me." Kyungsoo said.

For some reason, they were already wearing their clothes and step outside the house. Jongin changed into his werewolf form and Kyungsoo started to had his hand covered with ice. 

"YAH NO! WE-"

They started atacking each other. Oh my god, what do I do. Baekhyun came out and he gasped at what's happening.

"What do we do!??" I shouted.

They started going to the garden and the place was full with ice and the trees were all over the place. It was totally disastrous. Baekhyun tried to stop them by throwing big rocks at them, but in the end they started attacking him as well. And son Baekhyun started to join the fight. I facepalmed and didn't know what to do. Shouting totally isn't helping.

CHANYEOL POV;

So this is how her omma looks like. She really took a lot of her looks. Then suddenly saw her omma waking up. She sat up and frowned at me.

"Oh, annyeonhaseyo, Park Chanyeol imnida." I smiled.

Her frowned turn into a smile.

"Park Chanyeol? Oh my, I've been wanting to meet you." She smiled as she held my hand. 

"That SooAh, whenever there is time, she would call home and she would always mention your name. I think she is right. You are totally the more normal one in the whole clique. Please take care of her alright? I trust you, with her." She smiled.

I nodded and she told me to join the others. But they were nowhere to be seen. I decided to smell the trail, and recognized SooAh's scent. I followed it and my eyes widened when I saw the three boys fighting. I rushed to SooAh and she felt happy seeing me.

"Chanyeol, do something about them! I totally don't know how to stop them." She said.

"Take out my ring now!" I said.

She quickly took out my ring and I changed to the vampire me. I shouted at them to stop, but it didn't work.

"What do you want? You want a fight?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Please, it would take me seconds to K.O all of you." I said. 

"You leave me no choice then, I will beat all of you and have SooAh, for myself." He said.

"Who said that would happen? SooAh, will be all mine!" Jongin said.

"Noona belongs to-"

I quickly ran to them kick all three of them at the same time and they flew all the way at the very end of the garden. I sprint to them and smirked.

"He is too strong." Jongin muttered.

"I told you. You wouldn't want to believe me." I said.

SooAh sprinted to us and she stood right beside me. I pulled her closer to me. I held her by her chin so that the marks on her necks could be seen.

"Try to take a look at those marks. It is mark by me so she belongs to me. You may be my friends but sorry, there is no sharing of her." I said.

"C-Chanyeol-ah." She called.

"Come one SooAh, let's leave this three alone. And also, Baekhyun, please make this place back to normal with you magic." I said. 

He gave a weak thumbs up and I pulled SooAh away from them. 

"Why were you late?" She asked.

"Oh, I was talking to your omma." I said.

"What? OMG, did she say anything?" She asked.

"Well, she said that you always talk about me. And she told me to take care of you. Although she may be saying to the other Chanyeol, but the other Chanyeol is still me so yeah." He winked.

"Oh my god, this is so embarassing." She muttered.

END OF POV;

"How is this embarrassing, I love how you only talk about me." He said as he pulled me closer. 

He bend down to my level and he smiled. The other Chanyeol freaking smiled at me, he did not give me his freaking smirks at all. OHMAGAHHHH!!!!!

"I'm starting to like you. We all know the other me already likes you. But I'm slowly liking you. You really proved me wrong. You are the first girl that I like and at the same time I wish you would be the last girl that I would like too." He whispered.

________________________

Hehehehhheh! Its a new update for you guys!!!
 

XxheartsxX