Chapter: Thirty-two

My Nerdy Vampire.

AUTHOR POV;

Everyone is still waiting for SooAh. Its been 4 hours since she is inside the sick bay. Chanyeol is sitting down on the floor, feeling nervous for her. Suho sat beside him and gave him a reassuring pat. Chanyeol just weakly smiled at him and impatiently waited for the door to be opened. And after about an hour later, halabeoji walked out of the sick bay along with Mrs Gong. Halabeoji looked really tired while Mrs Gong is seen smiling. She walked towards Chanyeol and crouch in front of him. She ruffled his hair.

"She is safe." She smiled. 

That news literally made Chanyeol smile and he heaved a sigh of relief. He quickly stood up and walked into the sickbay. Although SooAh is still unconscious, he was still glad that she is fine. He walked towards her and sat on the chair that is beside the bed. He held SooAh's hand and kissed her hand. He told himself not to cry, but in the end, he failed. He cried. 

"Please wake up my dear. I like you the best when you're smiling." He cried

Kai who wanted to enter the room to pass Chanyeol's ring to him, stopped when he saw Chanyeol sitting by the side of the bed, crying hie heart out. This is the first time, he had ever seen him looking so vulnerable. The vampire him that he knew has always been cocky and arrogant. But seeing him in this state, soften his heart. He quietly left the place, letting Chanyeol be alone with SooAh. 

"Chanyeol."

Chanyeol turned around and saw Mrs Gong standing in front of the entrance. She called him out and he was reluctant to leave SooAh. He bit his lip and then planted a soft kiss on her forehead. 

"I'll be back honey." He whispered. 

He then walked out and the both of the walked down to the garden. Mrs Gong was still in her real form and it was quite weird for him because he has always seen her with her hazel brown hair. SooAh look so much like her omma and he smiled. Mrs Gong felt shy seeing such young man smiling at her like that. Chanyeol then realized what he has done and he completely wiped off the smile off his face. Mrs Gong chuckled at his cute behavior.

"My dear, do you love my daughter?" She asked. 

"Of course I do." Chanyeol answered without any hesitation. 

"You see, I know my daughter is lacking in many ways. And she can be clumsy at times. I'm not so sure about her true form since I have always seen her in her human form. You have seen the real her more than me so I want you to take care of her, wholeheartedly. That girl has gotten quite a number of heartbreaks in the past. Almost all her past boyfriends cheated on her or left her. She may be tough, but deep inside she is a broken girl. I fully trust you with her. I approve your relationship with her." She smiled. 

"Thank you Mrs Gong. I-I don't know what to say anymore. SooAh...she is really special to me. I don't know what I would without her. I'm sorry for not protecting SooAh. If only I was strong enough. She wouldn't be lying on the bed, unconscious. I wish I knew what was going to happen." Chanyeol sighed. 

"Its not your fault. No one knew that that was going to happen. It can't be helped. Plus, I know SooAh will wake up any sooner. She is strong. And she probably misses you as well. Let's be patient alright. She will definitely wake up." Mrs Gong said.

Chanyeol nodded and they went separate ways. Chanyeol walked up back to the sick bay. SooAh was still lying at the same position as earlier and Chanyeol sat beside her. He caressed her face and smiled at her. He turned to his left and saw his ring on the table. He then took the ring and placed it back to his finger. He automatically changed to his human form and felt asleep by her bed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol woke up, in a different room. He panicked but then relief when he saw SooAh lying beside him. He then realized that it was SooAh's room. He tried to remember when did he even came up to her room. And the fact that SooAh is beside him, still uncosncious. 

"Finally, you are awake!"

Chanyeol turned around seeing Kai at the door. 

"How the hell did I ended up here? And why is SooAh not at the sick bay?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Whoa, chill dude. It was Halabeoji would carried here and he was also kind enough to let you sleep beside her. I had to carry you up dude. You better thank me. Anyways, good afternoon! Its been 3 days since you passed out. How tired must you have felt huh?" Kai said. 

"Oh, so that happened... So has SooAh showed at signs of movement?" Chanyeol. 

"As for now nope. She is still the same. But everything about her is stable. She will wake up soon." Kai said.

Chanyeol nodded and he stomach suddenly grumbled. Kai chuckled and pull him out to eat. The rest of the clique wee there as well and Chanyeol found out that for the time being, the guys are going to stay here until SooAh wakes up. Mrs Gong has left the monster world and went back to the human world to see her husband. Chanyeol gobbled down all the food and still tried to find some food to eat. The guys literally just stared at him as they watched him eat. Chanyeol couldn't be bothered to care about what the guys think and he didn't realized that D.O is filming him. He has been filming videos for SooAh. So when SooAh wakes up, she could know what she had missed. 

*Hope you like it SooAh.* He thought. 

END OF POV;

Oh? Where am I? I was surrounded by a thick fog and I couldn't really see well. I kept walking around, to find an exit. But there wasn't any. It was until I saw a figure standing a few meters away from me. I walked towards it and automatically smiled. It was the other me. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back and smiled sweetly. 

"We can finally be together back again.. But this time, I won't be your seal anymore. I'm you. I'm living inside you. And you finally found me. Its time to wake up. Everyone is waiting for you~" She smiled. 

Before I could say anything, she disappeared and I opened my eyes immediately. I turned to my right and saw Chanyeol peacefully sleeping right next to me. I checked the time and relized that it was 6am. I stood up and my legs felt a weak. I guess due to the fact that I have been lying down for days. My eyes widened as I saw my hair color changed once again. This time, my hair has change from fiery red to red ombre hair. It is mixed with my human form brown hair. 

"Uhh whatever. I guess I should go and surprise them with breakfast." I muttered. 

I took a short shower and wore Chanyeol's big t-shirt. I walked to the kitchen and started cooking. This is very unlike me but I just felt like cooking...hmm weird. But whatever it is, I began taking out the ingredients that was needed and started cooking breakfast with ease. I was humming my favorite song and it didn't take me long to finish cooking. I then began getting the plates ready and set the table. Just then, Chanyeol walked down the stairs and I smiled. I waited for him to go down and he went to the kitchen. His eyes widened when he saw me. He began rubbing his eyes and I found him cute. 

"SooAh? Is that really you?" He asked.

"Yes honey, it me." I said. 

"Dang, you really sound like her!" Chanyeol said. 

"Because its me darling~" I said as I walked to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

He looked into my eyes and whispered,"Prove to me that you are really here." 

I pushed him against the kitchen counter and kissed him fiercely. It took him some time to get used to it before kissing me back. He turned me around and pulled me up to sit on the on table.  I shoved my hands in his hair, kissing him. I on his tongue and his eyes widened. I smirked in between the kiss before breaking it. The both of us panted.

"Worth it?" I asked. 

"Hell yeah it was." He said. 

Just as he wanted to kiss me again, the rest of the guys went down and immediately hugged me tightly. They push Chanyeol away and hugged me like there's no tomorrow. I chuckled and we all waited for halabeoji to come down. When he went down, he smiled when he saw me. I hugged him tightly and smiled widely.

"I'm glad you're fine. I guess putting the potion helps." He said.

"Potion? What do you mean?" I asked.

"You do realized that you are starting to act a little bit like you human self? Well, we actually exchange back your seal with the original seal that was once stolen by Seunghoon. You do remember that your choker has a red and orange gem with it right? In that gem, it has potion and we sealed in the potion into you so that your human form would be in you. You no longer need to have a seal." Halabeoji said.

*Oh so that was what she meant. And the reason I woke up is because I was able to find her.* I muttered.

I smiled and nodded. The eight of us started eating and I told them that I wanted to go back to school. All of them were totally against it and told me that I needed more rest. I kept on telling them that I was more than good and I'm perfectly healthy. They still shook their head and I blew my bangs. I guess I have no choice but to do this. 

"Pleaseeeeeee~ Cannn I go to school?~ Buing Buing!" I aegyo-ed.

All of them were shocked to see me, doing an aegyo. 

"Urgh, why did you do that? Fine!" Chanyeol said as he sighed. 

I smirked after all the guys allowed me. Hahaha, I guess having the outer me's attitude would do me good. Once I was done with eating, I washed my own plate and walked back up to my room. I started to get ready for school and once I was done bathing, I wore my school uniform and tied my hair into a high ponytail. I put on my bag pack and went out from my room. The guys were all waiting for me and the moment we got out from the house, we were greeted by halabeoji's personal driver and a big car.

"Uhh, are you perhaps waiting for us? Didn't halabeoji went off earlier on?" I asked.

"From today onwards both you and Sehun will be known as the grandchildren of the headmaster." He said.

Both our eyes bulge when we heard it. Halabeoji didn't even talk about it to us. I sighed and just went in the car. Halabeoji already said it, there's no way we can go against him. Along the way to school, I just lie my head on top of Chanyeol's shoulder and he intertwined his fingers with mine. I smiled at him and he kissed the top of my head. Its been days since I seen him and I missed him so much. 

"Yah, lovebirds. We're here." Jongin said.

I smacked his head. The moment we walked out of the car. Everyone were literally staring at us. They must be thinking as to why we came out from the headmaster's vehicle. We just ignored them and walked past them. After all they are also going to know during assembly. Today is probably going to be a crucial day for Sehun and I. I thought that our identity would only be known when we graduate. It is actually faster than I thought. We headed up to class as per normal and hang out before school officially started.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know its not always where we held a assembly. But today, I have something to tell all of you." Halabeoji said. 

Everyone in the hall were listening to halabeoji talking. I held Sehun's and Chanyeol's hand tightly. I have no idea why am I feeling so nervous. Its so not me. This must be the outer me attitude that I inherited.

"You know you are acting like your human form?" Chanyeol chuckled. 

"Shut up channie." I pouted. 

Just then halabeoji started speaking again. 

"This may come in as a surprise but two of my grandchildren is schooling here with all of you. The both of them, together with their five other friends has done many bravery acts just to protect all of us. Our former discipline master, Seunghoon, stole the seal that protects the barrier between the human world and our world. He went into the human world cause a mess. But the seven brave students have protected the human world, as well as ours. They defeated him once a for all. And for the very first time in history, the humans are thankful and they want us to coexist with each other!" He said. 

Everyone cheered and started wondering who the seven students are. 

"I'm sure all of you are curious about my two grandchildren right? Let's bring them in, Gong SooAh and Oh Sehun along with their friends!" He said. 

The moment he called us, we walked up the stage and everybody started cheering for us. I was glad that the reaction we got was not bad at all. The assembly was soon over as well as school so we decided to go home. Once we got home, we all washed up and I decided to cook dinner for all of them. Damn, I'm seriously doing things that I don't normally do. I wore my crop top and sweatpants and tied my hair up into a messy bun. I walked to the kitchen and push all the maids and told them to rest. Once I had the peace I wanted, I started taking out the ingredients from the refrigerator. I took the cutting board and cut all the ingredients. While I was cutting the vegetables, I felt a pair of secure arms around my waist and I smiled. 

"Babe~ What are you cooking?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Hmm? I'm cooking noddles." I said. 

"Whoo~ I can't wait for us to get married." He whispered. 

 I blushed and he started kissing my neck, and biting my skin. I tried my best to concentrate but I couldn't. He knew exactly where my sensitive spot and he is totally enjoying the fact that I'm trying to regain myself and cook. 

"Babe~" I moaned. 

"Hmm?" He muttered, still kissing my neck. 

"Can we continue this later. I really need to cook." I said, trying to get a hold of myself.

He pouted and stopped kissing. But his arms were still around my waist, which I don't really mind. After a few minutes later, he let go of me and helped me out. And with the help of him, everything was so much more faster. We ended up cooking for about two and half hours. 

"WOHOO! DONE!" I cheered. 

He suddenly carried me and sprinted all the way to my room. 

"Now, let's continue our make out session shall we?" He smirked. 

"I knew something was up when you decided to help me out. You sneaky boy." I giggled. 

The both of us ended up just kissing and cuddling. Nothing more, nothing less than that. He stared at me and I blushed.

*Goddammit, this is guy is so perfect.* I muttered.

______________________________________

Early chappie for you~~ Hahaha! Now for the rest of the chapters are gonna be happy moments! No more drama, just romance and friendship~ Hope you guys enjoyed!! Love youuuu <3

XxheartsxX