Chapter: Twenty-four

My Nerdy Vampire.

Holidays went past quickly and it was already a new year, which means it is already the 2nd year of school. I sighed because I still wanted holidays. During the holidays, I have already moved my things and live with halabeoji because omma insisted me to. Being in halabeoji's house is so much better to be honest. The bed is so much more comfortable than in the dorms. And right now I literally don't want to wake up from my bed. 

"SooAh-sshi~ You are going to be late if you don't wake up." Ji Hoon, the butler said. 

"Its okay ahjusshi. Let me wake my princess up." 

Without letting me say anything, Chanyeol carried me up and brought me to the bathroom. I pouted at him and he just smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and closed the bathroom door. I quickly took a bath and got ready for school. I wore my uniform and tied my hair. Once I'm done, I went out and saw Chanyeol eating with halabeoji. I joined in and ate my food quietly.

"Halabeoji~ I think Chanyeol and I will just walk to school. I'm still not ready to let the school know that I'm the granddaughter of the school's headmaster." I said.

Halabeoji just nodded and smiled at me. He is a really understanding grandfather. The both of us quickly finished our food and we headed to school. The both of us held hands tightly and walked together, not caring about what people are thinking. Chanyeol has been a great boyfriend and honestly, he is the best out of all. He never fails to make me smile every single day and during the days when he went back home, he never fails to call me to make sure that I was good. Life was basically great and I hope and wish that this stay like this forever.

"Yah! Gong SooAh! Park Chanyeol!" 

We looked in front and saw the others. I pulled Chanyeol and we ran to them. Its been quite some time since I seen them. After we came back from the human world, we all did our things and didn't have the time to meet up. The whole lot of us walked to school together, laughing and making noise.

Once we reached school, we walked straight to the bulletin board to see which class we will be allocated. While we were walking, other students were all staring at us. We just ignored them and looked at the board. My lips curved up into a smile when I saw all the guys in the same class as me. 

"We are all in the same class!" I shouted.

"We are!? OMG!!!!" Baekhyun shouted.

Halaboeji is the best, he knew that I wanted to be in the same class as those dorks. As we were walking, suddenly someone called my name. I turned around and my eyes widened. I smiled and ran towards the person.

"Omo, Sehun oppa!" I said as I hugged him.

"Oh my, hasn't it been a long time since I last saw you?" He smiled.

"Where have you been!?" I pouted.

"Well, I was in the human world of course." He said. 

"But you didn't call me!" I pouted.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry, but guess what? I'm schooling here." He smiled. 

"Woah! Seriously!? Oppa, that's great!!" I shouted.

Well, Sehun is my best cousin and it has actually been ages since I last saw him. He suddenly stopped contacting me and we didn't talk for a long time. As we were talking, the other guys walked towards us and I smirked. I whispered to Suhun and he nodded. 

"SooAh~ Who is that?" Chanyeol asked.

"Him?" I said as I pointed at Sehun.

"Duhh~ Who else?" Baekhyun said.

That sassy . Uhh, whatever. I wrapped my arms around Sehun and smiled.

"He's my first love." I smirked.

"WHAT!?" Chanyeol shouted.

I mentally laughed because this guy is totally believing the both of us. Sehun and I are like partner in crimes and we like being mischievous together. Sehun slung his arms around me and looked at the guys.

"I wanna spend some time with her~ Let me borrow her alright?" He smirked.

"Let's go oppa!" I smiled.

The both of us walked away, leaving the other guys dumbfounded.

AUTHOR POV;

Chanyeol pouted and crossed his arms. He was very jealous over the fact that Sehun is her first love. He hung his head low and Kai hit his head.

"Hey, his just her first love. You're her boyfriend." He said.

He sighed and just nodded. The other guys walked up to their class and he kept quiet ever since. On the other hand, SooAh and Sumin is having cousin quality time together at the rooftop. It really has been a long time since they last saw each other. 

"So oppa...you're a phoenix too?" She asked.

"Yeah, due to my mom." He said.

"You actually knew about it? Even about me too?" She asked.

"Yes. I was asked to keep quiet. Just for you." He smiled.

"Ahhh, so that must be your seal. That necklace that you always wear since we were a kid." She said.

"And you always called me gay because you said that necklaces are only for girls." He pouted.

"Ahhh, those memories~" She smiled as she lean her head on his shoulder. 

The bell soon rung and the both of them walked to their class together. They ended up being classmates too and everyone is looking at them well more to SooAh. They were wondering why she is walking with another guy when she is with Chanyeol. SooAh didn't really cared about what the people says and walk to class normally. Sehun on the other hand, is feeling uncomfortable with all the stares. SooAh told him to just ignore them and walk. They soon reached and the guys already reserved a seat for SooAh.

"Any extra seat for Sehun oppa?" She asked.

Kai just pointed at a seat besides his and she pushed him to his seat. SooAh took her seat beside Chanyeol. She chuckled looking at her jealous boyfriend. 

*Aigoo...such a cute nerd.* She thought.

"Channie-ah~" She called.

He pouted and looked away from her. She ruffled her hair and went back to her seat. She really feels like pinching his cheeks right now. She likes how he shows that he is jealous and not keep quiet about it. Hana Seongsaenim came and she smiled.  

"Welcome back guys!!!" She shouted.

SooAh chuckled looking at her teacher. Only she would do her greetings like this. And since we had some new classmates from other classes, Hana seongsaenim told us to greet ourselves. We greeted ourselves and soon lessons start immediately. 

"Wow that escalated quickly." Kai said.

SooAh turned around and nodded. Kai just ruffled her hair and she smiled at him. She looked to her front and started listening to her teaching. As she was teaching, SooAh heard soft snores from the back. She turned around and saw Kai and Sehun fast asleep and she patted Chanyeol's shoulder. She pointed at the back and Chanyeol smirked.

"Oooh I know that smirk babe~" She smirked. 

The both of them raised up their hands and it caught Hana seongsaenim's attention. They pointed to the two guys who were sleeping and Hana seongsaenim pouted and stomped her foot. She walked towards the two tables pulled their ears. The other classmates were looking at the two and laughing. Chanyeol and SooAh high fived and Sehun stared at SooAh. She just smirked at him and looked to the front.

----------------------------------------------------

"Yah!" 

Both Chanyeol and SooAh stopped their tracks and they grinned while turning around. Sehun and Kai ran to them and headlocked the both of them. Kai headlocked Chanyeol and Sehun healocked SooAh. The other three just stood at the corner and is just laughing at them. 

"Yah! Help us here!!!" Chanyeol shouted.

"It ain't our problem dude~" D.O sang.

"Sehun oppa, let go of me~" SooAh pouted.

"Aigoo, my cute little girl~ Alright!" He smiled.

Sehun pinched SooAh's cheeks in front of Chanyeol and he pouted. He crossed his arms and SooAh chuckled. 

"Chanyeol-ah~ Sehu-"

Before SooAh could finish her sentence, suddenly they saw someone getting thrown out. The seven of them ran to the scene and saw two guys fighting with each other and no one is trying to stop them but are just looking at the both of them. 

"We better stop them!" Baekhyun said.

"Its okay, Sehun oppa and I can handle this." SooAh said.

"Yeah we can." Sehun said.

We pulled our seal and we changed to the inner us and smirked. The both of us ran towards the two guys fighting and kicked the both of them. 

"Aish! Who the dares to kick me!" One of the guys shouted.

"I dare." Sehun said.

"What is this dark and strong aura surrounding him and also that girl?" He said to himself. 

SooAh pulled the other guy and push him to sit beside the guy he was fighting with. SooAh walked and crouched in front of the two guys.

"You two are still freshmen in this school, so don't try to act all cocky here." SooAh said coldly. 

"That red-orange hair! They are the legendary S class monster, Phoenix!" One of the crowd said.

SooAh smirked and she walked away and went to the other guys who were surprised.

"Wait, if Sehun is a phoenix too the-"

"You just got lied by the outer me. He is my cousin, Oh Sehun." SooAh said.

"I guess I will formally address myself to you guys, my name is Oh Sehun and I am SooAh's cousin." Sehun said.

END OF POV;

I saw Chanyeol's face and chuckled. That guy...I went to Chanyeol and wrapped my arms around him. Well, I'm bolder than that useless other me who only wakes me up when she needs to. Aish, I wanna hang out with Chanyeol too. He smiled at me and I pulled him away from the others.

"Let me have some fun with my boyfriend!" I shouted.

The guys just shook their head and wave their hands away. I smirked and continued pulling him to the rooftop. We sat down and I lied my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. 

"Do you want to spend time with the other me?" He asked.

"Later on. Let's just stay like this." I smiled.

"Haha, I'm still not used to you smiling, but I guess I can start getting use to it." He chuckled.

"I only smile for the most important people in my life. You are considered lucky." I said cockily.

"Conceited girlfriend I've got huh?" He smirked.

"Say that again, you'll get it from me." I said.

"Conceit-"

I pulled his glasses and Chanyeol got shocked. He really has a bad sight when he is in his human form. He kept on pouting and begging me to give his glasses. I laughed and ran to him. I kissed him roughly and his eyes widened. This probably the first time I kissed him in this form. He responded to my kiss and I smiled in between the kiss. I sneakily took out his ring and he transform into the other him. He cupped my face and kissed me roughly. I smirked and wrap my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He pulled me closer to him and then carried me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed me against the wall.

"Who knew I could get to kiss you when you're in this form?" He smirked.

"Sht up and just kiss me." I said.

I pulled him back for a kiss and he used his tongue to roam inside my mouth. The both of us were fighting for dominance and as expected he won. Gosh, this guy is totally a good kisser. We finally pull away from the kiss and the both of us are panting. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I blushed and smiled at him.

"Shall we change back to our other self?" He asked.

I nodded and we turn to our human form. The both of us blushed and Chanyeol held my hand. Our hands intertwined as we walked to the cafeteria to join with the others. We are just going to show the whole school that we are dating and nothing can stop us from dating. I looked at Chanyeol and wondered what did I do to have such an amazing person in my life. 

"You know I can see that you are staring at me?" He smirked.

"Yeah, so?" I asked.

"Aigoo~ You're really starting to act like the inner you." He said.

"We are the same person anyway~" I said. 

"Come on, I'm hungry already!" I said as I pulled him to the cafeteria.

The guys were really having fun with Sehun oppa and I could see that he is laughing a lot. I smiled and took a seat beside my cousin. Chanyeol pouted at me and I stuck out my tongue.

"Family first darling~" I smirked.

He pouted again and I laughed. He sat across me and we started eating. As per normal, our table is the noisiest and heck, we don't even care. As we were eating, I looked at my clique and smiled. I really think that this year would be a good one, with these bunch of dorks.

-----------------------------------------------

A new update for you guys! Enjoyyyyy!!!

XxheartsxX