Chapter: Thirty-five

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Omma! We're here!" I shouted. 

"Omo! SooAh! Oh my, you brought Chanyeol along~" Omma smiled. 

"Ahh, annyeonghaseyo auntie." Chanyeol smiled. 

"Aigoo, what's with the auntie. Just call me omonim." She smiled. 

Chanyeol nodded and smiled at omma. So yeah, I brought along Chanyeol with me to spent time with my family. This is also the first time its only the both of us going to the human world. Well, we wanna get away from the other guys for the time being. Chanyeol and I went up to my room and placed our bags at the corner. Chanyeol pulled me to the bed and hugged me tightly. I chuckled and playfully pushed him away. 

"I'm tired babe. Let me sleep." He said. 

"Yah, if you're tired, go and sleep. I wanna go to omma." I said. 

He pouted and I pinched his nose. He soon let me go and I went down to where omma is. And just like how I was, omma has a seal and halabeoji gave her a bracelet, just like his to seal her true form. I secretly crept behind her and gave her a back hug. She turned her head and smiled at me. 

"Oh my, its so awkward that I'm not seeing you in your human form." She said. 

"Aigoo omma, this is still me~ Anyways, I have tons of things to tell you!" I said. 

She shook her and stop whatever she was doing. I pulled her to the garden and we sat at the bench. 

"So, before we came here, we actually went to Chanyeol's castle. And let me tell you, its so freaking big just like how we always see in the movies. His parents are the leader of the community and at first, they were the scariest ever. All the maids and butler were looking at me, his parents were looking at me. Well, I guess my human blood is still strong. But whatever it is, at first, Chanyeol's father was so against our relationship. Well, his mother was cool with it and she told me that she liked me the moment she saw me. Okay, back to his father. He was totally angry over the fact that Chanyeol choose someone who is not in their community. And he even told me to break up with him." I said.

"Oh my, then what happened!" Omma said, totally interested. 

"Well, I tried bargaining and asked him what I should do for him to accept the both of us." I said. 

"Oh my god! Don't stop SooAh!!!" Omma pouted. 

I laughed and continued, " Well he said, he would only accept me if I were to win a match with him. And of course, for the sake of our relationship. I agreed." 

"Are you crazy!? Why would you do that! Isn't his father strong? Wait, have you even fought his father?" Omma asked.

"Duhh, I fought him already. And I won! So apparently, I'm the only person other than Chanyeol's halabeoji can take out his seal. And the person who can take out his seal is the strongest of all." I smirked. 

"Wait....so which means, you are the strongest one!? WOW, my daughter not only beat a vampire but also is the strongest! Damn! Finally something for me to be proud of." She said. 

"OMMA!" I sulked. 

"Hahaha, I'm just joking at the last part. You will always make me proud in whatever you do. Well of course, the good things hahahah." Omma said. 

I smiled and we continued talking for awhile before going up to wake my little vampire up. Appa had just came back home and he was delighted to hear that Chanyeol and I are here for visiting. So, he decided to bring us out for a dinner. I walked up to my room and saw Chanyeol hugging my bolster. He was slightly snoring and I liked how he looked like right now. He's such a baby whenever he sleeps. I went to his side and slightly nudged him. He woke up instantly and smiled the moment he saw me. I smiled at him back and pulled him up. He lazily woke up and rested his head on my shoulder. 

"Why are you even waking me up?" He asked groggily.

"Appa wants to bring us out. Better get ready honey! Now its your turn to please my dad." I said. 

"Oh please, your dad is cool with me." He said. 

"Uhh whatever. Just get ready. We will be off in an hour. Go and use the guest room bathroom." I said.

He nodded and took his clothes that he wanted to wear for the night and went to the guest room. I then started bathing and got ready for the dinner. I decided to be a little girly and wore black off shoulder top with a 'A' line denim skirt. I put on more effort in my makeup and curled my hair. After I was satisfied with my look, just in time Chanyeol is done getting ready. I turned around and fangirled for a moment. He looked so good. He wore a black tee, paired with a black skinny jeans with a denim jacket. And can I just talk about his goddamn hair? He styled in a way it would look good with his brim hat. 

"Oooh looking hot as always." I smirked. 

He blushed and we soon went down to the living room. My parents are already ready and we went to the garage. Chanyeol and I sat at the back seat and appa drove us to the restaurant. Wahh, its been really a long time since I last ate out with them. I have been spending so much time at the monster world. But at least now, I am able to spend time with them. So, as we were on the way to the restaurant, appa couldn't stop talking about the rave in the human world about us. Yes, the seven of us. He kept telling us that people are still talking about us and whatnot. Its quite shocking for the both of us though. Its been quite some time since that incident happen and all of us had thought that we would already been forgotten. I guess not. 

"Arasso appa! We understand that we are still in the eyes of the public. Don't need to tell us multiple of times." I chuckled. 

Chanyeol didn't say anything and he just laughed at our little bickering. Omma couldn't be bothered about anything and is just looking outside of the window. Soon, the four of us finally reached and we walked towards the mall. People who recognized the both of us were literally taking photos and we were actually feeling awkward. We ended up walking a little bit more faster and left my dear parents who are trying to catch up with our pace. Since I knew where we were going, I didn't need to stop and asked where should we go. We just kept walking and soon we reached the restaurant. Omma and appa panted as they came to us. I smiled and Chanyeol just shook his head. 

"Gosh, young people sure has a lot of energy." Appa said. 

"Uhh, whatever. I'm hungry already." Omma said. 

Appa playfully rolled his eyes and we were being to a private table. Wow, we didn't requested it though. But whatever it is, I feel better in a private room. At least people won't stare at our table. I shared the menu with Chanyeol and we were in our own world, totally forgetting that my parents are just right in front of us. 

"Yahyah, stop being all lovey dovey." Appa said. 

"Oops." I said, totally not feeling guilty. 

"Aigoo, look at your daughter." Appa scoffed. 

I just laughed and we soon started ordering our food. As we were waiting, we had a long talk and appa told Chanyeol to take care of me or else he will set him on fire if he don't. Then omma smacked his head and told him to dream on. Chanyeol and I laughed and appa told us to shut up. 

"I swear you monsters are bullying an innocent human." Appa sulked. 

"I'm half monster appa." I said. 

"You are still one of them. Hmph!" He sulked. 

The three of us laughed and soon the food came. The moment the food came, no one talked and only our hands were busy. We ended up ordering more food and the waiter who was serving us were shocked at the amount of food we ordered again. Well, this is nothing normal for Chanyeol and I because even in the monster world, our clique always orders a lot of food. 

"Gong SooAh, since when did you eat so much?" Omma asked. 

"Ever since I made friends with the guys. Those guys are totally eating monsters. I kinda got their habit as time goes by." I chuckled. 

"How on earth were you even able to maintain a slim figure? Teach me." Omma said. 

"Well, every weekend, Halabeoji, Sehun and I always have trainings." I said. 

"Uh exercising? No thanks." She said. 

I laughed because omma has never been a fan of exercising. She would always come up with excuses. After a long wait, our second batch of food came and we continued eating. Once in a while, Chanyeol would feed me and I gladly took a bite. We were soon done with our food and appa proceeded to pay the bill. While he is paying the bill, omma, Chanyeol and I are patiently waiting for him outside. Chanyeol had his arms around me the whole time and I totally could understand why, he just wanted to show off towards the guys across us that I belong to him. Such a poccessive freak. 

"Babe, look at me." I said. 

He looked at me and I smiled. I pecked his lips and the guys groaned. I smirked and Chanyeol just ruffled my hair. Appa was soon done with the payment and he walked out from the restaurant. After that, we separated because they wanted to have a time alone and I was more than glad to let them. Plus, I wanna have some alone time with my baby as well. 

"Where shall we go?" I asked. 

"Hmm...how about Han River?" He asked. 

"Sure, its been some time since I last went there." I smiled. 

Since our parents already abandoned us so that they can have a date, we had no transportation. We took the subway and since it was crowded, Chanyeol never let go of my waist. He pushed me to the corner and stood in front of me, blocking all the people. I smiled at him and pulled him closer to me. I lean my head on his firm chest and Chanyeol playfully covered my head with his jacket. It was soon our station stop and we went out. He held my hand and we walked towards our destination. 

"Wahhh, its so pretty." I smiled. 

"Just like you." He whispered. 

I smacked his chest and went to find an empty spot. There were many people around the place and we managed to find a spot where there wasn't a lot of people. We sat down and looked at the stars. It was really beautiful. I lied on his shoulder and suddenly there were fireworks. Ahh, no wonder there's so many people. I smiled and looked at Chanyeol who is busy looking at the fireworks. His glasses were slight lowered and he look really cute. I cupped his face and locked my lips with his. He held my waist and pulled me closer to him. I deepened the kiss and he smiled in between the kiss. 

"What a perfect thing do to end the night." He smiled. 

I blushed and we decided to go home. Since we were quite tired, we took a taxi home. There wasn't anyone when we reached home. I guess they will be home a little later. We went up to my room and I took my clothes and went in the bathroom. Chanyeol as per normal, is at the guest room bathing. Once I was done, I walked out from the bathroom and saw a half Chanyeol. I blushed and he quickly wore his shirt. Damn, his abs though. He pulled me and took my towel, drying my hair with his delicate hands. 

"Chanyeol-ah." I called. 

"Hmm?" He said. 

"Nothing....I just wanted to call your name." I said. 

He was soon done with drying my hair and just threw my towel somewhere. The both of us lied down beside each other and he stared into my eyes. I looked at him and shyly smiled. 

"Goodnight my dearest." He said. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY;

I woke up alone and wondered where Chanyeol had went to. I went down and saw Chanyeol having a moment with omma. They were cooking together and I smiled at the sight of it. I went up and took a short shower before heading down again. Chanyeol saw me and he pulled me to the dining table. I was shocked to see the amount of food they cooked together.

"Wow, both of you cooked this?" I asked.

"Never knew my future son-in-law is such a fantastic cooker." Omma said.

Hearing the word 'son-in-law' makes me me have butterflies in my stomach. Aigoo, I definitely want him to be my last. The three of us sat down and had our breakfast. Appa has already went to work earlier on, so typical of him. He is such a workaholic. The fact that he is able to wake up early despite going home late last night still fascinates me.

"Oh yeah, omma. Chanyeol and I are going out today." I said.

"Okay~ I'm going out with my girlfriends too~" Omma said. 

"We're going out?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Yes honey, we will be going for a double date!" I said. 

"With?" He asked. 

"My best friend, Jieun!" I smiled. 

He nodded and I pulled him up to my room. 

"We should wear something similar! Come on, lets plan!" I smiled. 

"You're so excited." He chuckled. 

I blushed and he just ruffled my hair. The both of us soon started looking through our clothes and we found the perfect one. 

"Yah, since you already spent time with her, how about you let me go." Inner Chanyeol said. 

"Why should I? Just sleep!" Outher Chanyeol said. 

"Aigoo, you're so mean Chanyeol. For today, just let the inner you spent time with me. And at night, you can spent time with me." I smiled. 

He nodded and pouted at me. He went to the other corner and started cursing his other half. I laughed and just look at him. I don't know how many times I said this, but he is truly perfect in my eyes. I guess its not only him who is crazily in love with me. I find myself falling in love with him over and over again. And guess what? I have no regrets in doing so. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Heyy a new update for you guys! This few chapters will only be ChanyeolxSooAh so there will be many fluff scenes coming up heheh! Hope you enjoyed!

XxheartsxX