Chapter: Seven

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Hereeee!! Its the new issue of our school magazines!" I shouted.

It was early in the morning, and all the magazine club members were busy handing out the magazines that will always be handed out on every Mondays.

"Seems like every week, we are getting more and more people getting interested to have a copy." Jongin said.

"Yeah, and I'm so happy that everyone is enjoying our work. It makes me happy when they acknowledge our work." I smiled.

"YESSSSS!!! THE LAST COPY OF THE MAGAZINE HAS BEEN GIVEN OUT!!!" Baekhyun said as he ran to us happily. 

I clapped my hands and started jumping in the air, because I was really happy that we are able to give out all the magazines. I was busy jumping, till I didn't know that there were stones on the ground. I almost tripped, but Chanyeol held my waist.

"Babo." He chuckled.

I grinned and Jongin broke us apart. Jongin pulled me to him and wrapped his arm around my neck. 

"Since its out first time, getting all of our magazines being given out, how about we do a small party?" He asked.

"That's a great idea!" I smiled.

Jongin ruffled my hair and the others were agreeing to what Jongin had said. The four of us were happily talking to each other and discussing about the small party later on, suddenly someone from behind were staring at us. 

"Are you guys from the magazine club?" 

"Well, yes we are." I smiled.

"Uhm, can I have one copy?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled as I walked to him and gave it to him.

"Hmm? So, you are the famous SooAh, that everyone been talking about. You look cuter than I expected and also you smell really great, just like a human." He said.

My body stiffened and he smiled at me and left. Chanyeol came to me and looked at me.

"You know that dude?" He asked.

"I have no idea who is he. Its my first time seeing him." I said.

"Well, whatever, I guess he just wanted the magazine. Now, what we are suppose to anticipate for is just our party later on." I cheered.

"YEAH!!" Everyone cheered.

---------------------------------

"Is Gong SooAh here?" Hana songsaenim asked.

"Here!" I said.

"Is Do Kyungsoo here?" 

"Do Kyungsoo?" 

I looked at the table in front of me, it has always been empty, the Do Kyungsoo guy has never came to school and we're probably used to it. Then, suddenly the back door opened and I saw the guy from just now walking in and he naturally took his seat. That was right in front of me. 

"I'm here." He said.

"Oh! That's great-"

"And please, refrain from calling my name, just call me D.O will do." He said.

"Alright then, anyways, I hope that all of you will treat our new friend well!" She said.

Woah, so that freaky guy is our classmate? I looked to the back, where Chanyeol and Jongin is and they had the same reaction with me. 

"We better be careful.." Jongin whispered to the both of us.

"We have to." I whispered back.

-----------------------------------

"Okay, since class is over, we better get going. I'll buy the things." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah! And I baked some cookies just for you." Jongin said.

"You bake cookies?" I laughed.

"Hey, what's wrong with baking cookies? I made it, while thinking of you!" Jongin pouted.

"Aigoo, I will eat them alright? Now please don't pout. It will make me feel sad." I said as I stretch Jongin's mouth, to make it into a smile.

"Heheheh, can I just wrap you and put you in my room?" Jongin said as he jumped on me and cling on me. Where the hell did I have the strenght to carry this giant?

"That's enough for now. Kim Jongin, you are following me to buy the snacks. SooAh-ah, you can go walk around first. Just be on time alright?" He winked.

I blushed and nodded. Chanyeol walked first, while dragging the whiny Jongin who didn't want to help him. I smiled while looking at them and suddenly, I felt someone looking at me. I turned around and saw someone standing in between the pillar. 

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Its just me." D.O said as he walked towards me. 

"Oh, D.O-sshi. Hello." I smiled.

"Kyungsoo." He said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Call me that. I only prefer you to call me by my real name." He said.

"If that is what you prefer Kyungsoo-sshi." I said.

He smiled and returned me the magazine from earlier on. I gladly took it and he shyly smiled.

"As usual, your stories are really the best. You always write from the weak POV. I can totally relate with myself." He smiled bitterly.

"Kyungsoo-ah..." I said

"You made me feel as if someone understood me. The way you wrote your stories always inspires me and made me feel strong." He said.

"That's why I made a scrapbook with all your stories pasted. I never really looked at the others, but each time I get the magazine from Hana songsaenim, I will always go straight to your stories." He said.

"Woah, you collected all the stories I wrote? That's sweet." I smiled.

I opened the book and my eyes went really wide. They were so many notes written around it and I looked at him in fear. There were some written information on how I look like and everything. Is he some sort of a stalker or something? 

"We should be friends! Since we both know how it feels like to be lonely. I have always been lonely for all my life. Its really great to have a special friend." He said.

"If you want a friend, I can always be your friend. You don't have to feel lonely now." I smiled.

"Great! Now let's hang out!" He smiled.

"What!? Now!? I hav-"

"There is a place where I always want to show you once I found you." He said.

Seeing him really look pitiful, I followed him and just remind myself to get to the magazine club room on time. He pulled my hand and brought me to this beautiful lake. It was really beautiful. For all the time I have been here, I have never came across this place. 

"Beautiful isn't it? Instead of coming to school, I usually hang out here and read the magazines." He smiled.

So we hang around at the place for some quite time, and I realized he isn't really that bad. Its just that he looked kinda creepy at first but now I think he looks really squishy. 

"And so-"

"Kyungsoo-ah, I got to go now. Its really fun hanging out with you." I smiled.

He pulled my sleeves to stop me from going. I looked at him and he looked down. 

"Its just that, I feel attach to you although we just met." He said.

"Kyungsoo-ah, we can hang out tomorrow alright? I have something else to do." I smiled.

"You just want to see your magazine club members right? Especially that Chanyeol guy. He is the one you want to see right now right? You think I will let you? I won't, because you will be mine and only mine. I will not let anyone be your friend." He said.

CHANYEOL POV;

Hmm... where could she be? Its almost time.. I kept on looking at the clock and sighed. Its been 10 minutes and she is still not here. Just as I wanted to go out to find her, suddenly D.O came in and walked towards me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want you to die." He said.

"W-What!?" I shouted.

"You're nothing but a nuisance to me. And I can't let anyone be near to SooAh, there is no way." He said as he strangled me.

"Hands of me!" I shouted and hit him.

To my horror, half of his face broke into ice and he smirked.

"Too bad, this is not the real me. The real me is probably going to freeze SooAh." He said.

"What are trying to do to her? Don't you dare touch her! I'll kill you if you hurt her." I shouted.

"You're the one that will die first because anyone or anything who gets in my way with SooAh, shall not live!!!!" He shouted and strangled me with his cold hands really hard. 

I almost couldn't breathe but just in time Jongin came in and threw the cookies he made and kick the D.O.

"Jongin, SooAh's in danger. We need to go now!" I said.

"Come on, we shall get out from this school first and then I shall bring you her. Try to smell the trail alright?" Jongin said.

We ran to the entrance and Jongin quickly transformed to his werewolf form. He carried me as I tell the directions. And just as we reached, we saw SooAh, almost getting freezed by D.O. 

"I told you not to touch her!" I shouted.

D.O turned around and he looked really angry. I mean literally angry. His arms has became ice and he tried to block out pathway towards SooAh, but it was a lucky thing that Jongin is so much more faster. But when we almost reached to her, suddenly and ice block blocked us and we had to turned and bump at SooAh. SooAh quickly ran to the front and spread her arms wide.

"SooAh, why are you protecting them? They are in the way. Only you can be with me. Not them. And I had enough. Chanyeol must disappear!" He shouted.

"NO! I WILL NEVER LET YOU DO THAT! JUST STOP IT!" SooAh shouted.

"Why are you stopping me? Why out of all you? We share the same loneliness right? Y-"

"You're wrong! I'm not lonely! I have them! So, stop comparing yourself with me!" She shouted.

"SooAh, you liar... YOU LIAR!!!!!!" He shouted.

END OF POV;

There were a lot of ice surrounding us and to be honest, I should be feeling cold, because Chanyeol and Jongin were totally rubbing hands because of cold. I was the one still felt normal. I pulled them away and we got out from the place. 

"You ain't cold?" Jongin asked.

"Yup. For this time, I let you two to hold my hand." I said.

They held both of my hand and we walked to school. Once we got back, I told them to sit down while I get them some blanket to warm themselves. Once I found, I gave it to them and they wrapped themselves. Baekhyun soon came in and he stomped his foot.

"Where did you guys went to? I was like a crazy boy waiting for you three." He pouted.

"We had some problems just now. Just look at the two, they got really cold because of D.O." I said.

"Why so?" Baekhyun asked.

"I think that D.O is a Snow Man." Jongin said.

"They usually isolate themselves right?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah..." Baekhyun said.

"Then, why would he said that he is lonely, when their kind always isolate themselves?" I asked.

Everyone shrugged their shoulders and I sighed.

"Anyways, why aren't you cold like them?" Baekhyun asked.

"I don't know..." I said.

"Hmm.. that's weird." Baekhyun said.

Then, Hana songsaenim came to the room panting and we looked at her.

"Your classmate, D.O is in deep trouble. We found Sera songsaenim in the infirmary because of what D.O had done to her. She is really badly hurt right now." Hana songsaenim said.

"What? I got to find him." I said.

I ran away, not caring about the others calling me. I ran to where he brought me to and got shocked to see how the place drastically change to a terrifying one. I walked towards him he took a step back.

"Kyungsoo-ah, its gonna be alright. Just apologize and I'm sure that they will forgive you. Come with me please?" I said as I stretch out my hand.

"NO! I thought you understood me! I guess you are just the same as the others! No one understands me! Now get away from me!!!" He shouted.

He seemed really angry and I took a step back. Then, Chanyeol called me.

"No! D.O is not in the wrong!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Just after you left, JongHyuk came in and showed us some pictures, and it shows that it was Sera songsaenim was the one who harrassed him first because he looked so fragile. D.O was just trying to protect himself before he becomes her prey." Baekhyun said.

I turned around and went towards Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo-ah, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have accused and ask you first. I'm really sorry. Will you forgive me?" I asked.

"NO STAY AWAY FROM ME! STAY AWAY!!!!!" He shouted.

Then suddenly a large group of ice version of Kyungsoo surrounding us, and his inner thoughts starts to speak up. Seems like he really needed a friend and I totally neglected it. What have I done!

"I HATE ALL OF YOU! YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST FREEZE TO DEATH! HAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!" He shouted.

The place started to freeze till it cause him to slip and fall. I quickly ran to him and held his hand.

"Why don't you just let go of my hand?" He asked.

"I won't because you deserve to have friends and I will never make you feel lonely anymore." I said.

"You see? If I don't care for you, I would have let you die. I don't want you to, because we are friends remember?" I smiled.

His eyes widened and then some of his soldiers were trying to tell Kyungsoo that I'm lying and such. I felt as if one of them is trying to attack me and that when Chanyeol ran to me and instead of holding his hand, I took out his ring and he changed into his vampire form. Once he is changed, he walked towards the soldiers full of Kyungsoo and they started walking to him.

"Who are you? Do you wanna die?" The puppet of Kyungsoo said.

"Who are you to tell me to die? Please, puppets are nothing. In this exact place. the one that is gonna die is a whole bunch of you!" He shouted.

Without him attacking, all the ice broke and it shocked the hell our of everyone. 

"His aura is too strong." Baekhyun said. 

"Aish, you troublesome girl." Chanyeol muttered.

He pulled the both of us and he quickly carried me and threw Kyungsoo. He put me down and I ran to Kyungsoo.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

He nodded and I looked at Chanyeol.

"Hey thanks again." I winked. 

He had a slight blush and I chuckled. Kyungsoo stood up and straightened his uniform.

"If you are looking for a thanks, might as well you forget it." He said.

Chanyeol glared at him and kicked him. Kyungsoo flew far and he sprinted towards him.

"Listen Snow Man, don't you go around talking about death if you actually thought of living your life." Chanyeol said.

"Wow, the kick made me feel like I was going to die." Kyungsoo said.

"Damn it, I feel really cold." Chanyeol said.

"Its okay, just hold my hand." I said.

"Why should I?" He arrogantly said.

"Ok they, I will just let Jongin and Baekhyun to hold my hand since they are cold too." I said.

"Hey! Don't you dare." He said as he pulled me.

He intertwined his hands with mine and I pulled him for a hug.

"Don't you feel warmer now?" I asked.

"S-Shut up." He stuttered.

"Aigoo, you cold hearted vampire. Just admit it will you?" I teased.

"Fine! I feel warmer now." He blushed.

"Heyheyhey! Yah! That's my SooAh!!!" Jongin shouted.

"No you are not going there to spoil my ship!!!" Baekhyun shouted and threw piles of rocks on Jongin. 

"Kyungsoo-ah! I suggest you go home and rest now. See you tomorrow!" I smiled.

Kyungsoo nodded and he left the place. Jongin who finally got out from the rocks and went towards me. Chanyeol having a fast reaction, kick him and I chuckled.

"I guess vampires are selfish too." I said.

"Its because we are possesive." He winked as he took his ring.

I swear that wink was totally different then the other Chanyeol's wink. The outer Chanyeol's wink, seems adorable but this Chanyeol's wink is smoking hot. He put on his ring back and the dorky Chanyeol came back.

"Hey you better don't fall for the inner me!" He whined.

"Aren't both of you are the same person?" I asked..

"I know, but I'm jealous!!!" He whined.

"YAH! Why on earth are you jealous over yourself. Babo!" The inner Chanyeol said.

"Just shut up inner me!" Chanyeol said.

I laughed and soon, the other four came toawards us and I hugged them. Oh I just really love them as my company!

------------------------------

A new update for you guys enjoy!!

XxheartsxX