Chapter: Thirteen

My Nerdy Vampire.

I woke up in a dark room and I was being tied up. I tried to get away from it, but it seems that the rope is too tight. 

"I see, you have woken up." 

A mysterious figure walked towards me and I looked at the person.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Who I am does not matter. What matters right now, is that a human is here in this school." He said.

"Let me go! Its not like I did anything in this school!" I shouted.

"So? Who cares? Its still against the school rules. No HUMAN is ever allowed to be in here." He smirked.

"What kind of is this? At the first place, this school existed so that we can co-exist with each other. So what's wrong about me being here?" I said.

"Do I look like I care about that? Monsters and humans can never co-exist with each other. We are different and you humans are nothing but filth." He spat.

"And you know what is the most shocking thing? An S class supermonster is on your side! What a surprise!" He laughed.

"Where is he right now!" I shouted.

"Somewhere." He smirked.

"You better don't hurt him! I will never forgive you if you ever hurt him!" I shouted.

"What can a useless human like you do to me? You are nothing compared to me." He smirked.

Out of nowhere, suddenly I heard a scream. It sounded so much like Chanyeol.

"Oops, I thought I told them not to pour too much water to him." He smirked.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" I shouted.

The scream kept on going and it hurts me to hear him.

"TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD I DO SO THAT YOU WOULD STOP IT!" I shouted.

"Well simple honey, just admit to me that you're a human." He said.

"That's it? Fine then! I admit, I'm a ing human! I'm just a human who is schooling in a monster school! Happy now!" I shouted.

"Haha, you're such a fool. Now the whole school knows that you're a human! HAHAHAAHAH!" He laughed.

"What?" I said.

That means, Jongin, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo found out too. Oh no, they are so gonna hate me.

"You ing bastard!" I shouted.

AUTHOR POV;

The whole school couldn't believe what they just heard. And that certainly didn't make Kai happy at all.

"She was a human all along? And Chanyeol knew about it?" He asked.

"W-Why didn't she tell us?" D.O said.

"We could have helped her..." Baekhyun muttered.

Kai clenched his fist and hit the table till it made the table broke. He walked out from the class, feeling frustrated. He couldn't believe it, the person he loved and the guy he trusted betrayed him.  D.O ran after him and stopped him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Why do you care!" Kai shouted.

"You're not gonna do anything? Do you know what is going to happen to SooAh? She is going to die! Are you just going to sulk just because she didn't reveal who she really is?" D.O said.

"Don't you feel betrayed? I known both of them longer than you and Baekhyun, I feel ing betrayed. Do they not trust me? I ing trust them with all my heart!" Kai shouted.

"Yeah I know you feel betrayed! But SooAh is going to have a public execution! Have you ever read the freaking rules!? Baekhyun shouted.

"What? You mean they are going to kill her? In front of everybody?" Kai asked.

"Gosh, you should really read the book of rules." Baekhyun sighed.

"W-We got to go! I can't afford to lose her." Kai said.

On the other hand, SooAh was brought too the field where everyone is gathered over there. She totally had no idea that this was going to be a public execution and just followed with the flow. Everyone were looking at her, with disgusted face.

"Where are you bringing me?" She asked.

"To your grave of course. Humans are not welcomed here remember?" He said.

"What? are you telling me that I'm going to die here?" She shouted.

"What do you think? Who knows you would spread bad things about this school." He said.

"Are you kidding me?" She asked.

Hana songsaenim who was looking at the crowd from the classroom and she didn't know what to do. She couldn't just let her student die just like that even if she is a human. She quickly ran to the headmaster's office and knocked the door.

"You may come in."

"Headmaster, we can't just let her die. Even if she is human, isn't this too harsh? I mean death penalty, it's too much." She said.

"She's not going to die. Have you forgotten that humans can never even enter this school at the first place?" The headmaster said.

"You mean she is-"

"That's for me to know, for you to find out." He smiled.

Hana seongsaenim bowed and walked out from the headmaster's room. She went to the teacher's room and still felt confuse.

"So she is a monster too? Or what?" She asked herself.

"Aish, this is so confusing!" She said.

-----------------------------------

"SooAh, please be safe." Chanyeol pleaded. 

he has been captivated at the dungeon in the school and he couldn't go out. He tried pulling his ring out from his hand and he couldn't. 

"AISH!" He shouted.

"Are you just gonna give up?" The inner Chanyeol said.

"Can you just shut the up!" Chanyeol shouted.

"We can fight later on, right now, SooAh is more important! So can we just work together first?" The inner Chanyeol said.

"Oh yeah, how? I can even get this ring off me." Chanyeol said.

"Just wait, I feel a presence near us. I think that person might help us." The inner Chanyeol said.

And it was true, there was someone walking towards him. 

"Suho?" Chanyeol said.

"Hey, hasn't it been a long time?" He smiled.

Suho unlocked the cage with his magic. And I quickly went out.

"How did you?" Chanyeol asked.

"Its called magic." He smirked.

We quickly went out from the dungeon and saw no one around. I looked at Suho and he shook his head.

"SooAh, I saw everyone gathering around her. They will be doing a public execution." Suho said.

"WHAT!? NO." He said.

Then, just in time Kai, Baekhyun and D.O came to the both of them. Baekhyun smiled at Suho. Kai walked to Chanyeol and punched him.

"So pathetic fool, why didn't you tell us?" Kai said.

"I'm sorry. I'm really am." Chanyeol said.

"I will talk to you later, right now SooAh is the important one right now. I'm still not done with you." Kai said.

"Alright, we will have a talk. Just the both of us." Chanyeol said. 

"Let's go guys! We have no time to waste!' Suho said.

The rest nodded and they followed Suho to the place where the SooAh is at. Once they reached, they quickly ran past all the students and SooAh smiled when she saw them. They attacked the teachers who were holding onto SooAh. Suho used his magic and teleported SooAh and Chanyeol while the other three took care of the others.

"We will be there. Don't worry." Kai smiled.

SooAh smiled back before being teleported. They ended up at a forest, far away from the school. SooAh who saw Chanyeol hugged him tightly and she cried. 

"It must have been painful right? I'm so sorry." She cried.

"Its okay, I'm fine already." He smiled.

"Aish, you two even right now you guys want to be like this?" Suho joked.

"Sorry!" SooAh laughed.

"Don't you even think about laughing right now, SooAh."

SooAh turned around and saw him, Seunghoon songsaenim. He smirked and he changed into a ghoul. 

"What on earth is that!" SooAh asked.

"Stand back, that's a ghoul. Its a very powerful one." Suho said.

"SooAh, pull my ring. I will protect you." Chanyeol said.

Before she could pull the ring, Chanyeol was being pushed by Seunghoon songsaenim. He was being beaten up by him and I couldn't stand it. I wanted to go to him, but got pulled by Suho.

"Its too dangerous. You can't." Suho said.

"And then what, you expect me to just look at him get beaten up? Of course I can't!" She shouted.

SooAh was really angry. Suho got really intimidated by her. Then, Suho felt his hand getting really hot. He quickly let go of SooAh's hand because her hand was really hot. It was scorching hot that it could literally burned him alive. 

"SooAh, y-your hand! Why are there fire coming out from your hand?" Suho asked.

SooAh turned around and looked at Suho. He got really scared. Her eyes had changed to really red eyes and her hair colour gradually changed into a mixture of red and orange. She wasn't the SooAh he saw the other day. And this SooAh, is really frightening. 

"Stand back." She said coldly.

She sprint towards Seunghoon and punched him. In her punch, there is a mixture of fire and strength. 

"You do not mess with my man." She said.

She continued attacking him and Seunghoon couldn't comprehend her speed. And just then, Kai, Baekhyun and D.O came. 

"Who is that girl? Wow, she has some moves." Kai asked.

"That's SooAh." Suho said.

"WHAT!? So she isn't a human?" D.O asked.

"It seems so and I think she is only aware of it today. Because she was too angry at what's happening to Chanyeol, the anger made the monster in her surfaced." Suho said. 

"OMG, Chanyeol is badly hurt. I'm glad that Seunghoon didn't eat him." Baekhyun said.

"He was about to, but SooAh punched him. Right now, we need to look out for Chanyeol." Suho said.

They all nodded and went to Chanyeol who was unconcious right now. 

"His breathing is really heavy right now. We need to do something about it quick." Kai said.

"Move out. I already took care of him." SooAh said coldly.

The others quickly nodded and stood up. SooAh's eyes soften when she saw the unconcious Chanyeol. To be honest, she had no idea what is she supposed to do. She continued looking at Chanyeol and made sure that he feels warm because his body is really cold. Kai looked at SooAh, and can't help but to feel jealous. He wished he was Chanyeol right now. He knows that SooAh has always liked Chanyeol, but he doesn't want to accept it. He couldn't. 

The suddenly a laughter was heard. They looked out and saw Seunghoon songsaenim again, this time looking even more bigger and stronger. 

"You pathetic fool, you think that the stupid vampire can live? I almost beaten him to death. And I was about to eat him. But you! You spoiled everything." He said.

"Please wake up Chanyeol. Please, I need you." SooAh said.

"SooAh, do anything what you can to keep him alive. We will protect you." Kai said bitterly.

SooAh nodded and she held Chanyeol's hand. She still doesn't know what to do. It was until Suho suddenly came to them and he smiled. 

"SooAh, let me check on him for awhile." He said.

she nodded and let him checked on him. He smiled and looked at her.

"I guess that Seunghoon is stupid, a vampire can't die easily. They have super generating powers. Which can make them recover easily." He smiled.

"That's good. I guess you should check on him while I go and help the others." SooAh said.

Just before she wanted to stand up, Chanyeol held her hand. SooAh got shocked to see Chanyeol all fine, his bruise were already gone.

"Told ya." Suho said.

"Okay, let's just go and defeat this pest." She said.

She pulled his ring and vampire Chanyeol came and she smirked at him. He smirked at her back.

"Its okay guys, the both of us will handle him." shesaid. 

Chanyeol and her walked towards him and we punched him at the same time. Chanyeol threw him up and she kick him. 

"Know your place!" Chanyeol and SooAh said at the same time.

Just in time students were flocking around the area and they saw the real form of Chanyeol and SooAh.

"Glad everything is over." Kai said.

"OMG I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE OK!" Hana songsaenim shouted.

"Songsaenim! I'm ok!" SooAh said.

"Thank goodness." She said.

"Oh yeah, SooAh and Chanyeol, the headmaster would like to see you." She added.

END OF POV;

We looked at each other and nodded. Chanyeol still hasn't wore his ring and once we reached the headmaster's room. I knocked and opened the door. 

"I heard you c-HALABEOJI!?" I shouted.

"My granddaughter! I'm so glad you finally found your powers!" He smiled.

"Its been a long time already!" I shouted.

I ran to halabeoji and hugged him tightly.

"Yahyah, do you know that you're burning me?" He chuckled.

"Oh! I'm sorry! But how do I go back to my normal self? And how on earth did I get this?" I asked.

"I have already got everything for you. Here you go, your very own choker." He smiled.

I took the choker and put around my neck. I finally went back to my normal state.

"Oh yes, Park Chanyeol. Thank you so much for taking care of my granddaughter. I just wanted to tell you that. You may leave, I would like to speak to her." He said.

Chanyeol nodded and left the room.

"You already have this powers in you. Its because of your omma. Your omma is not a normal human being, but she lost her memories due to an accident. We decided not to tell her about her powers so she isn't aware of that. That's why you didn't know that you have powers too." He said.

"If Chanyeol is a vampire, Jongin is a werewolf, Baekhyun and Suho is a wizard, and Kyungsoo is a snowman, who am I?" I asked.

"A phoenix." He smiled.

"Is there anyone with the same power as me?" I asked.

"No, we are also the S class super monster." He said.

"Wow. But how come Chanyeol is attracted to my blood? I mean if I'm also a monster and not a normal human being.." I said.

"Have you forgotten that your appa is a human? Of course you would have human blood in you." He chuckled. 

"But be careful, if you get way too angry, that choker won't be able to seal your powers. Try not get angry ok." He said.

"Yes, I'll try." I smiled.

"Now go, I think your boyfriend is waiting for you." He said.

"Halabeoji!" I blushed. 

He laughed and I walked out from the room. Chanyeol was waiting for me. I looked at him and smiled. He walked to me and hugged me tightly. Really tightly.

"I thought I almost lost you." He said.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"I'm never gonna let you go ever again." He said.

"Have you even ever let me go? Both you and the other Chanyeol has always stayed by my side." I smiled.

"Uhh, it. I'm so gonna get scolded by the inner Chanyeol. But I don't care." He said.

He broke the hug and cupped my face. His face lean closer to mine and capture my lips. My eyes widened the moment his lips touch mine. I could feel the sense of urgency in his kiss. He slowly started to move his lips, making me go crazy and got melted by it. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

Who knew a nerdy vampire knew how to kiss? *Smirks*

------------------------------------

Teheheheeheheeh! A new update for you guys!!! 

XxheartsxX