Chapter: Nineteen

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Ahhh! I want to sleep. This is so boring..." I whined.

"Yah, exams are just tomorrow. Study!" Chanyeol said.

I pouted and then halabeoji came to the study room and looked at us studying. yeah, I invited Chanyeol to teach me to study after my training with halabeoji.

"Halabeoji! Can you postpone the exam date please?" I pleaded.

"What do you mean by postpone? The date has already been set!" He said.

I pouted and Chanyeol just ruffled my hair. I blew my bangs and halabeoji just walked out from the study.

"Alright, we will have a short break okay?" He said.

I nodded in happiness and closed the book. I closed his book as well and made him look at me. He looked at me and I cupped his face. I smiled at him and then flicked his forehead. He whined in pain and I chuckled. He wraps his arms around me and headlocked me. I laughed and he then let go of me. 

"You are so weird, I thought usually girls would cry..." He said.

"Yah! You think all girls are the same. I'm different." The inner me said.

"Geez, relax girl." He pouted.

I just laughed because those two really can't get along which I find it really cute. Sometimes the inner him would join in and we would all have fun talking to each other. But it seems like the inner him is sleeping right now. I would really love to see him sleeping. We soon contined studying and I could see him diligently teaching me. Well, we have been doing study dates and I'm coping well with the subjects. The vampire is really smart. I mean he knows everything and here I am, a total opposite of him.

"Channie-ah, I can't take it anymore. I really can't. We have been studying for the past 4 hours. Let's just stop." I said.

"Alright then. I think you are pretty much ready. We have been studying for quite sometime. Let's go out!" He said.

I nodded and we put our stuff away and headed out using halabeoji's car. His driver drove us to the city and we told him that we would take the bus back home. He nodded and soon left. 

"Once our exams are done, I seriously wanna have fun with you and the guys." I said.

"Me too. Let's all have fun when that time comes. For now, just concentrate on the exams. Tomorrow is our exams and also after tomorrow, everything will be done. So bear with it alright?" He said.

I nodded and we went tto an ice cream shop. He told me to sit while he order our ice cream. We decided to just share the ice cream. He soon came back with our ice cream and we started digging in. Ahh, I finally have a short break. i have been studying and studying. Chanyeol, he really has been patient with me and did not even once got mad at me when I keep on getting the wrong answers. he could explain the same thing a lot of times without even feeling annoyed. Once we were done, we left the place and we walked around for some fresh air. We have been stuck in the room for hours. The feeling of breathing the fresh air is so great. 

"Channie~ What could have happened if we didn't bump into each other on the first day of school?" I asked.

"I wouldn't have talked to you... I probably not gonna have a friend in school. Well, you know I'm a nerd. Also, I wouldn't be able to see the inner me at all." He said.

"But its a good thing that we met each other first." I smiled.

He nodded and he wrapped his arms around me and we stared at each other. We smiled and then suddenly heard someone shouting. We got taken aback and Chanyeol used his super hearing and he took my hand and saw a girl getting surrounded by a group of guys and people were not doing anything.

"What are you guys just standing there!" I shouted.

"W-We can't! They are the strongest in the neighbourhood." One of them said.

I rolled my eyes and took out my choker and then Chanyeol's ring. Everyone gasped when they saw our monster form. But that isn't what we care about. We quickly fought the group of guys and the guy who was in the middle which I believed to be the leader came up to me and wanted to punch me. I smirked and evaded his attack and locked his hand. He shouted in pain.

"You cowards. Ganging up on a girl." I said.

"SOOAH! BEHIND YOU!" Chanyeol shouted.

I turned around and used the guy and swing him along with the guy who wanted to hit me. Chanyeol came up to me and suddenly pulled me to his back and kicked another guy. There were more and more people surrounding us but there were still some more people to attack. I quickly told the girl to run away and then continued punching and kicking the guys. Once the guys all have fallen, the leader stood up and tried to attack the both of us. We smirked and evaded his attacks because he was too slow. We ended up punching him turn by turn till Chanyeol threw him up and I kicked him as if he was a soccer ball. After we were done with the guys. People were whispering and talking out loud.

"Oh my, they are the S class supermonster. they still exist."

"Pathetic, that is what you cared about? That girl's life was at risk. And what you guys said, they are the strongest?" I scoffed. 

Some of them were talking photos and we just walked away. I put back my choker and Chanyeol wore his ring back again. I quickly held him because he got a little weak. We went to the nearest bench and let his rest on me. 

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Just a bit more." He said.

I let him rest on me and then looked around. Then he sat up straight and looked better. I held his hand and then we took the bus.  He look so weak. Maybe because he hasn't been transforming for quite some time.. I helped him back at halabeoji's house. 

"Omo, what happened?" Halabeoji asked.

"I'll explain later, let me bring him up to my room." I said.

He nodded and I let him go and rest. I went down and sat beside halabeoji.

"We heard a girl shouting, so we went towards the shouting. We saw no one helping her, because those group of guys that were bullying her is known to be the strongest in the neighbourhood. We were annoyed so we helped the girl instead. We can say that he got weak after transforming. He's going to be okay in a while. But the problem is that people know that we exist. Especially us." I said.

"It's okay. Let them be. So they know where they stand." He smirked.

"You sound just like Chanyeol." I laughed.

"But just be careful. People might take advantage of you. Because we are the highest rank of monsters." He said.

"Alright, I will." I smiled.

"Anyways, I'm proud of you. You used your strength on something good." He smiled.

"I'll never used my strength for something bad." I said.

"Good for you then. I guess you should go and entertain your boyfriend." He said.

"Halabeoji, his not my boyfriend. We are not." I said.

"Still? When are you guys going to get together?" He asked.

"I don't know. I'm waiting for him to ask me..." I blushed.

AUTHOR POV;

What they didn't know is that Chanyeol heard their conversation. He smiled when he heard her saying that she is waiting for him to ask her. 

"Well, don't worry my dear. I will ask you to be mine soon. Be patient alright." He smiled.

He quickly went up to his room again and acted as if nothing happened. SooAh went up to her room and she smiled when he saw him. She jumped on him and Chanyeol just wrapped both of his arms around her waist.

"Chanyeol, can I have a kiss?" She asked.

Chanyeol was taken aback by her question. He nodded and then kissed her passionately. He went on top of her and she wrapped her arms around his neck to bring him closer to her. Then suddenly he stopped kissing her and she frowned. 

"I bet the inner me wants a kiss from you too. Pull my ring." He said.

"Since when did you guys started to work together." She chuckled.

She pulled the ring and the vampire him kissed her without any hesistation. She can't deny that when it comes to passionate kissing, the outer Chanyeol is the best. But when it comes to french kissing, hands down it is the inner him. This is why she couldn't comprehend the difference. He held both of her hands, dominating the kiss. He just missed kissing her. They soon broke the kiss and both were out of breath. 

SooAh blushed when he stared at her. Because she was blushing so much, she took his ring and put it on back. Chanyeol rested on her and she hugged him. 

"Its funny how you don't get weak like this." She chuckled.

"Because kissing you gives me energy." He teased. 

"Yah~" She whined. 

Chanyeol just laughed and they soon went home to their dorm. They ended up walking and holding hands. When they reached, Chanyeol gave her a light peck and then told her to go and sleep since the next day is the exams. She nodded and told the same thing to him. 

"See you tomorrow babe." He smiled.

She smiled and went in. She jumped on her bed and was fangirling like a mad girl. Its was to the point where the inner her told her to shut up. She just laughed and then got ready to sleep. 

THE NEXT DAY;

SooAh woke up and got ready for school. She only thought of the positive things. She quickly went down and met Chanyeol who is patiently waiting for her. She ran to him and he wraps his arms around her.

"Are you ready for today?" He asked.

"Yeah...I hope so." She said.

"think positively okay?" He smiled.

They went to school and before they went to the exam hall, Chanyeol gave her a goodluck kiss and she blushed. It was totally in front of everybody. Kai knocked Chanyeol's head and she laughed. He has accepted the fact that the both of them like each other but sometimes he them. Which is pretty much normal. With the usuals, they wished everyone good luck and went in.

----------------------------------------------------

Hours after hours, the exams were finally done. SooAh smiled brightly. She thinks that she did well. But then again, it wouldn't have happened if Chanyeol didn't help her. She quickly walked out from the exam hall and waited for the others. The others soon went to her and they walked out from school. 

"Should we have go and have some food?" She asked.

The others nodded and we took the bus to the city. She decided to ditch Chanyeol and went to Kai. She sat with him and Kai kept on smiling at her. He was being overly attached to her but she didn't mind. But Chanyeol really minds. He is boiling in the inside because he is so jealous. Baekhyun hit his head with stones and just chuckled.

"Let him be. You get to be with her almost everytime." Baekhyun said.

He just nodded and sat with Baekhyun. The trip to the city was quiet because apparently Kai fell asleep while talking to SooAh. SooAh let him sleep on her shoulder and she looked outside. Once they reached, she woke him up and they went down from the bus.

"We should at that restaurant. I heard they serve really good food!" Suho said.

They decided to go to the restaurant that Suho has recommended. They went in and all the girls had their jaw hung opened. SooAh just ignored those staring and choose a place to sit. She sat in between Chanyeol and Kai. The waiter came to their table and they ordered their food. While waiting for their food, they were gathering attraction because they realized who SooAh and Chanyeol were. They were kinda trending because its really rare to see a S superclass monster, especially a pheonix, which is known to be extinct by the crowd. They ended up requesting for a private room because the staring was uncomfortable. 

"Gosh, do they know personal space?" SooAh said.

"Relax babe." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah, chill babe." Kai said.

SooAh just blew her bangs and impatiently waited for her food. Once it came, she quickly ate her fppd out of anger and the others just kept quiet and ate their food. Once they were done, they quickly made their payment. Once they were out from the restaurant. They walked around and people were all whispering and taking photos. 

"Guys, let's just go home. I'm so freaking annoyed." She said.

The others nodded and they walked to the bus stop. Once they reached the school dorm, she called her grandfather's driver to fetch her. She went to her grandfather's house and she went straight to her grandfather.

"Halabeoji! Its so annoying! Its not like I'm a celebrity or something." She whined.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked.

"People were all staring, whispering and taking photos of me and Chanyeol." She said.

"Haha, its normal. Its not an everyday thing to see the S class supermonster." He said.

"But still! I have personal space too. my friends have personal space too!" She whined.

"Relax alright, it would go down soon. They are just excited to see you two." He said.

She pouted and then hang out at the house. She called Chanyeol to hang out with her and he agreed. He soon came and they hang out at her room. 

"Do you think I can pass?" She asked.

"Lets make a bet." Chanyeol said.

"What bet?" She asked.

"If you get everything an A, grant me a wish." He said.

"What wish?" She asked.

"You'll know honey." He said as he pulled her closer to his chest,

"I hope I pass so that I can grant you the wish." She smiled.

"You will honey. Because you studied hard for it." He said.

"Thank you for all your help oppa." She smiled.

"O-O-Oppa?" He stuttered.

"Yes oppa, why?" She asked.

"N-Nothing... Its just that, no one ever call me that." He said.

"I shall call you that then. But only if its only us." She smiled.

He nodded and kissed her forehead. He pulled the blanket and covered them. The both of them soon fell asleep in each other arms.

END OF POV;

-------------------------------------------

HI!!! OMG ITS BEEN ALMOST ONE MONTH SINCE I LAST UPDATED. I have so much things to do.. So many assignments and things has gotten really busy these days. Sorry guys! Hope you guys enjoyed.

XxheartsxX