Chapter: Thirty-eight

My Nerdy Vampire.

"You ready for this darling?" Appa asked. 

"I'm sure am!" I smiled. 

The doors finally opened and all I could see was Chanyeol in his black suit looking effortlessly good. He looked at me and smiled sweetly. We finally reached in front of him and appa looked at Chanyeol, patting his back. 

"I trust you with her. Take care of her." Appa said. 

"Will do abeoji." Chanyeol smiled. 

Reaching out his hand, I held it and I stood beside him. We were both in all smiles. 

(SKIP THE VOWS)

"You may now kiss the bride." 

He carried me bridal style and kissed me. I blushed and hit him. Everyone was laughing and was clapping for all of us. Soon, the ceremony was over and we had an after party for everyone to enjoy. I changed into another dress and soon met with the others. The guys were all smiling at me and I hugged them. I seriously came a long way through with these guys. Yes, it has been 8 years since we graduated high school and nothing has ever went wrong. The human world and the monster now no longer needed a barrier because we have all decided to live happily together. 

"Here comes Mrs Park~" Jongin teased. 

I blushed and hit him. The guys were laughing at Jongin's misery and no long after, Chanyeol came in, wrapping his arms around me. 

"Oh Chanyeol, we know she's yours now." Kyungsoo said. 

I muffled a laughter and Chanyeol just glared at me. I quickly stopped laughing and we continued talking as if there's no tomorrow. We didn't even entertain the others and was scolded by our parents. We pouted and started entertaining them, thanking them for coming on our wedding day. The ceremony went on till evening and the both of us got very tired afterwards. We finally are able to go home and I'm excited as how our house is gonna look like. Baekhyun and Joonmyeon has present us with a house that is made by their magic. As we were heading towards our new house, I couldn't stop fidgeting. Clearly, anyone can know that I'm excited as hell. 

"Babe, please." Chanyeol said. 

"Sorry heh." I grinned.

After a long drive, we finally reached and I was freaking amazed by the house that they have created. It was beyond beautiful. Its big and grand. Without waiting for Chanyeol, I sprinted towards the main door and opened the door. Damn its way better than my house or halabeoji's. 

"They did a great job." I said. 

"They sure did." Chanyeol smiled.

The both of us ended up exploring the gigantic house. We finally found our room and I jumped onto the bed, followed by Chanyeol. He went on top of me and smirked. I pulled him closer to him and kissed him roughly. Chanyeol has fully turned into his true self and it went by naturally. It was like the next morning, he's all in his true form. That nerdy guy didn't even say goodbye at all. But on the bright side, he sure has the traits of his. I pulled away from the kiss and pushed him away, skipping my way through the bathroom to shower. It was long hell of the day after all. All I want to do now is sleep. I have to get up early for tomorrow anyway. Once I was done bathing, Chanyeol was all fresh and looking good. I came by his side and we slept together. 

--------------------------------------------------

The next day, I have woken up early to get ready for work. I wore my clothes and curled my hair loosely. After applying my makeup, I went down and saw Chanyeol busy cooking breakfast for us. I sat down at the dining table and waited for the food to arrive. Soon, the food was ready and the both of us started eating. 

"Its gonna be your first day helping abeoji right at the castle?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I'm a bit nervous but I guess its not gonna be that bad. And babe, I still can't believe you are a headmistress now." Chanyeol said. 

"Believe it babe. TaeSung University is my school." I smirked. 

Chanyeol just shook his head and we headed to our own cars. I drove to my school that I have build 4 years ago and it has been going on pretty well. Halabeoji has stepped down from his position and currently Sehun is the headmaster of TaeSung High School. Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon became one of the teachers in our high school while Baekhyun and Jongin teaches in my school. Everything has been going well in both schools and I'm really proud of it. Once I reached, I went out from my car and the students greeted me and congratulated me for my marriage. I smiled at them and continued walking to my office. The moment I went in my office, Jongin and Baekhyun are sitting on my chair and table in which I shook my head.

"I believe that is my seat." I said.

"What's yours is ours SooAh~" Jongin smirked.

I rolled my eyes and shoo-ed them away since classes were starting. I began doing the paperwork and is concentrating in my work. As I was signing some of the paperwork, I thought about the past, how I came here and everything. Thinking about it, I really got to thank halabeoji for inviting me to this school. I shook my head as I remembered all the stupid things I did with the guys. It was stupid yet memorable. Although we are all working and everything, we still meet up for dinners and such. But then again, we are working closely with each other so yeah, except for Chanyeol who is working with abeoji at the other side of the monster world.

Baekhyun and Jongin became the most popular teachers in school. Every girl in school fawn over them and lowkey those two are loving the attention, escpecially that Jongin. Baekhyun has a lot of girl waiting in line to 'ask' questions regarding schoolwork. He even get students that he doesn't teach or subjects that are irrelevant to what he is teaching. And Jongin, girls just like him. It went to the extend that some students, purposely failed their final exam just to continue seeing them. I bet if these girls knew how they really act, they would probably think twice. In front of the girls, they act all macho and everything but we all know they are playful as hell. These students have no idea how childish their bickering can be. 

"I wonder how is Chanyeol doing...." I muttered. 

He is going to take over his father's responsibilities soon and I believe that it would be a very busy life for him. Seeing how well abeoji has taken care of the vampire community, it must have burden him a lot. But I believe that he is going to do as well as his father. After all, its my hubby, he does everything well. As I was doing my work, I got a phone call from Sehun and I smiled. 

"Hey cuzzy~" He said. 

"Hey, what's up?" I said. 

"Just informing you, the final year students will be taking a trip to your school next Wednesday." He said. 

"Okay sure, I'll do all the preparations. " I said. 

After saying our byes, we put down our phone and continued doing our work. Once I was done, I decided to walk around the school to see how the students are doing. I looked around and walked past the classes, seeing how they are all concentrating and doing their work diligently, makes me happy. I really want them to succeed and have a good life in the future. I really made sure that I have hired the best teachers. I really want the best for them. Just then, I walked past Baekhyun's class and he is teaching his class seriously. I stood there for a while and looked at him. He may be a year younger than me, no doubt he is way more smarter than me. We had a short eye contact and he waved at me before continuing his lesson. I continued walking and I ended up at Jongin's class. He literally pulled me in and had his arm around me. I awkwardly smiled at the student who are just chuckling at their teacher's behaviour. I elbowed him and knocked his head causing the whole class to laugh.

"Has he been teaching all of you well?" I asked.

They all nodded and I just looked at Jongin who is smirking at me. 

"If he doesn't teach you well, better tell me alright?" I said. 

The students nodded and I took my leave. I went up to my office and sat down. Things are all normal and nothing seems off which is good. Since I was already done with all the paperwork, I had nothing to do at all. 

*Aish, I should be going for my honeymoon instead of being here.* I thought.

Because of the responsibilities both Chanyeol and I hold, it is a little bit difficult for us to enjoy. Chanyeol's has lots of things to learn from his father, so we had no choice but to not go (although I would very much would like to have).

As I was doing nothing, my telephone rang and I picked it up. 

"Mrs Park, Mr Park Chanyeol is here to see you." My secretary said. 

"Let him in." I said.

A few minutes later, a knocked was heard and I walked to the door to open up the door. Chanyeol went in my office and I smiled at him. I closed the door and he straight away hugged me tightly. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"Damn, how the hell my father was able to cope with this for years. I almost got a major headache earlier on. Thank god he gave me a time off. That's why I was able to meet you here instead of at home." He said. 

I ruffled his hair and we sat down at the sofa in front of my table. I told my secretary to serve him some coffee and she did her task as soon as possible. This is why I really like her as my secretary. 

"What time are you going off?" He asked. 

"Around 6? Why?" I asked. 

"I was thinking we could go out with the guys for dinner at the restaurant near our school. Its been sooooo long since we last ate there." He said. 

"Ooooooooohhh! I'm so down with that. Jongin and Baekhyun will finished their classes soon and let me tell you, they will come to this room although they have their own table in the staff room." I rolled my eyes. 

"Hahaha, just share the office. Simple." Chanyeol chuckled. 

Speaking of the devil, Jongin and Baekhyun came in without even knocking and when they saw Chanyeol, they started making a lot of noise. I shook my head and let them do whatever they wants.

"You guys should really not stress my wifey up. Just look at her." Chanyeol chuckled. 

"She still loves us despite us acting these way. So, we don't bother." Jongin said. 

"She may love you guys, but not more than me." Chanyeol said as he stuck his tongue out. 

"She could've been mine, but I was being a kind soul and gave her up for you." Jongin pouted. 

"Guys please. Its been like what? 9 years ago, stop talking about that story. I really hated you guys for fighting okay." I said. 

"These two may be older than me, but they sure are childish huh?" Baekhyun said. 

"Totally." I said. 

Soon it was time for us to go and the teachers greeted me as I walked out from the school. Since the Chanyeol didn't bring his car, he offered to drive my car and the guys hopped in. He drove to our high school to meet the others. Since we are so called an alumni in the school, the students recognized us and are all greeting us like there is no tomorrow. We just smiled and waited for the others to come down. After a few minutes, they came and we said our byes to the students. Its still so weird for me to see us wearing formal clothing unlike last time when we are either in school uniform or casual clothing. 

We walked to the restaurant and the workers all remembered us and they were all so happy seeing us. Its been really a long time since we stepped in this restaurant. Too many memories happened here. We greeted them and sat at an empty table. Without even telling them what we wanted, they already know because we are always eating the same food when we come to their restaurant. 

"Wow, its been 8 years and nothing has changed." Joonmyeon said. 

"The only thing that changed is us." I said. 

"I feel like we are growing up too fast don't you think?" Baekhyun said. 

"True. But at least our friendship is still strong as ever. Hehehe, love you guys~" I smiled. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys! I'm so sorry for the super damn late update! I'm really busy with my school work so I had no time to update! But anyways, the story is ending really soon! Really sorry guys!!

XxheartsxX