Chapter: Twenty-eight

My Nerdy Vampire.

AUTHOR POV;

Halabeoji is at his study room, looking as pale as ever. He has been stressing out over the disappearance of Seunghoon. He had no idea when or how he even escaped from the dungeon. He looked at the warning letters he has been receiving for the past weeks. 

"Could it be him?" Halabeoji muttered. 

He sighed. He is worried that SooAh and her friends would get hurt. He wants to tell them about this matter to warn them, but he's afraid that they would do something stupid and put themselves to danger. But what he didn't know was that SooAh already knew about this matter. SooAh didn't tell him about it because she knows that he wouldn't let her find the culprit.

On the other hand, SooAh is just hanging out with the usuals at the garden near their school. They are just enjoying each other's company and happily talking. Its been a few days after SooAh found out about the threaten letters her grandfather has been receiving. Although she may be relaxing and having fun, she was always on guard. Although she may be laughing and joking around, her eyes were scanning everywhere to see whether anyone are spying on them. She then looked at the time and realized that they have been hanging out for quite some time. 

"Its getting late. We should head back home." SooAh said. 

"Alright then. See you tomorrow!" Chanyeol smiled. 

She nodded and walked with Sehun back home. As they were walking, they were blasting some music since they were the only ones there. It didn't take them long to reach home and SooAh went up to her room. She texted up Chanyeol to inform him that she is safely back home and threw her phone on the bed. Without wasting any time, she took her home clothes AKA Chanyeol's old clothes and went to the bathroom to wash up.

"Ah that feels nice." She muttered as she walked out from her bathroom. 

She lied down on the bed and took her phone. Chanyeol had replied to her text and she happily texted him back. She ended up texting Chanyeol till she fell asleep.

END OF POV;

------------------------------------------

"Yahhh! Gong SooAh! For the hundredth time, please wake up!"

I slowly woke up and saw Sehun looking at me with his hands on his hips. It would be really funny if I'm fully awake, but since I'm still feeling sleepy, I couldn't care less about how funny Sehun looked in front of me. Sehun ended up carrying me to the bathroom and told me to bathe. I pouted at him and he just ruffled my hair before closing the bathroom door right in front of my face. I got shocked and rolled my eyes. I then started to get ready for school and went down to the dining room to see halabeoji and Sehun eating together. I went to Sehun and gave him a short headlock before sitting down. Halebeoji just shook his head and continued eating. It is just morning and the day is already so lively and busy. 

After forcing halabeoji to stay at home, we walked to school together. Sometimes, I wish that halabeoji knows when to control himself. Its obvious that he is working even more harder is to protect the school and the monster world. Sehun then held my shoulders and I look at him. He weakly smiled. 

"We will help halabeoji. After all, we are his grandchildren." He said. 

I smiled and nodded. I really wonder who this mysterious 'S' guy... The more I think about it, the only person I can think of is Seunghoon, our discipline master. But then again, it was said that he is being locked up in the dungeon.

"Hmmm...'S'...." I muttered. 

"Why are you suddenly talking about that mysterious guy?" Sehun asked. 

"I think I know who is it, but I'm not sure." I said. 

"Who is it?" He asked. 

"Until I'm sure of it. I'll tell." I said. 

Sehun pouted and nodded. The both of us continued walking to school and soon we met with the others along the way. Chanyeol went straight to me and I weakly smiled at him. He held my hand and we walked at the back while the others were in front. I looked at my watch and realized that there is still time before school. I pushed Chanyeol to the corner and pulled him deeper into the woods. Once I think that we are safe without anyone seeing us, I stopped and looked at him.

"Is there something wrong?" Chanyeol asked. 

"I think I know who the mysterious guy is. Remember the warning letter that halabeoji received? There was an initial there. And its 'S'. What is the first person that comes into your mind?" I asked. 

"S? Hmm....wait! Don't tell me-you got to be kidding! He is locked up remember?" Chanyeol said. 

"What if he manage to escape? I've been thinking about this for quite some time. I've been trying to find out who this person is. And his name is the only one I can think of. I'm thinking of sneaking into the dungeon to see whether he is there or not." I said. 

"Just you and me? Hmm...that will be fun." Chanyeol smirked. 

I slapped his shoulders and he groaned. 

"Yah, we are not going there for fun stupid!" I said.

He pouted and I shook my head. We then started walking to school. The moment we came in school, we were greeted by 5 boys who are literally just staring at us. We just smiled and acted as if nothing had happened. I think that I should find a solid evidence before telling them. I don't want to accuse anyone right now. It might or might not be him. The whole lot of us walked to class and we all gathered at the back. I sat on Jongin's table and he playfully poked me and I head locked him. 

"Oww! Okayokay! I'm sorry!" Jongin whined. 

I laughed and ruffled his messy hair. I swear this guy is one of those guys that can have a messy hairstyle but still looks freaking good. But then again, he is already good looking to begin with. Whatever it is, Hana songsaenim entered the class and I quickly went back to my seat. Classes soon started and all of us started to concentrate except for two, and you can already guess who is it. If its not Mr Oh Sehun and Mr Kim Jongin. I just shook my head and let them be. 

"Hey, by the way, you know where the dungeon is?" I whispered to Chanyeol. 

"Yeah, shall we go later on at night?" He whispered. 

I nodded and he smiled at me. We better get this done and over with. If its really Seunghoon..I swear he's dying in my hands. I clenched my fist just by the thought of him. Chanyeol then held my hand and I calm down. 

"We will get down to this....together." He whispered. 

------------------------------------------------

School ended and Chanyeol and I planned to sneak in the dungeon at night so we still had so much time. We all decided to just go home. I signaled Chanyeol to call me later on and he nodded. We are not planning to ask the others to join us. The lesser people the better. Sehun slung his arms around me and pulled me to city just to follow him to go and buy his game. We link our arms together and walked into the shop. After finding his game, he bought it and we soon left the shop. 

"Let's go starbucks!" I said. 

He nodded and he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and we walked to Starbucks which was just across the street. We soon entered the cafe and found ourselves a seat. Sehun went to order the drinks and I took out my phone and started texting Chanyeol about the plan later on. As we were texting, Sehun sat across me with our drinks. I took a sip of my drink and continued texting Chanyeol.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Sehun asked. 

"Huh? Nothing...just texting Chanyeol." I said. 

He just nodded and continued doing what was he doing. After planning everything, I put down my phone and spent some time with Sehun, just like in the old times. 

"Sehun-ah, don't you think there's a pros and cons of our seal?" I asked. 

"I'm not so sure though. But probably yeah. There's always good and bad in everything anyway." He answered. 

I nodded and continued drinking my drink. And the next thing that happened is that we ended up having a mini race back home. The both of us were sprinting so fast that people around us are literally staring at us. But then again, its not like we care. During the last spurt, I put in more energy and sprinted even more, making me the winner. I smirked at Sehun who is pouting because he is gonna be my slave tomorrow. 

"Look who lose in his own game." I teased. 

He pouted at me again and crossed his arms, before stomping back in. I just shook my head and chuckled at his cuteness. I went up my room and took a nice bath before lying on my comfotable bed. I took out my phone and browse through my old photos when I was still in the human world. Unknowingly, I smiled while looking at these photos. Although I am happy with my life right now, I can't deny that I do miss those times. 

"What are you smiling at?" 

I turn to the door and saw Chanyeol frowning while crossing his arms. I smiled and signaled him to come. I made space for him to lie down beside me.

"I was looking through my old photos, my old memories. Just reminiscing those moments. I didn't even know that I was smiling." I chuckled. 

"Do you regret it? Knowing the fact that you are a hybrid of human and phoenix?" He asked. 

"Of course not." I smiled. 

"Which means you do not regret dating this nerdy vampire right?" He asked. 

"Why would I regret babo! Stop asking stupid questions and let's go. Its almost time." I smiled. 

He nodded and let me go and change first. Once I'm done changing, we left the house. Chanyeol held my hand and lead me towards the dungeon. There were guards guarding the area and we sprinting to the back of the dungeon. We managed to go in and started finding Seunghoon. We walked pass many prisoners and some looked really scary. They were in their monster form and it really scared the out of me. We walked around a little bit more until I saw an empty cell. At first I thought it was just an ordinary empty cell that has yet to be occupied. I walked away and then realized that there is a name card. I read the name and my eyes widened. 

"C-Chanyeol..." I called. 

"Yeah?" He asked. 

"He's gone. He's really gone." I said. 

"Which means-"

"There's a big possibility." I said. 

We managed to leave the place without getting caught and I couldn't believe what was happening. Seunghoon is now out there somewhere and we don't even know where he is right now. He could be anywhere. 

"We will find more clues okay? If he is really the one, we need to buck up. I'm guessing that he will coming back better and stronger," Chanyeol said. 

I nodded and we walked back home. As we were walking, I keep telling myself that everything is just a lie and that Seunghoon isn't a part of this, but then again, who could have a problem with us. The only person that has a problem with us is him and the fact that his name starts with a 'S' as well isn't helping either. I sighed loudly and Chanyeol held my hand even more tighter for assurance. I weakly smiled at him and we soon reached home. He gave me a very tight hug.

"Don't think too much and go to sleep alright? Tomorrow I'll pick you up from here." He smiled. 

I nodded and gave him a peck on the cheeks before going in. I went straight to my room and lied down on the bed.

*Its gonna be a long night I guess.* I thought.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the REALLY REALLY late update! During those times when I went MIA, I was studying for my exam and really had no time to update. I didn't evn get to watch my dramas as well. But now I'm having my holidays, so I will be able to update often. I'm really sorry guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And see you in the next update guys! 

XxheartsxX