Chapter: Forty-one

My Nerdy Vampire.

SEVERAL YEARS LATER;

"OMMMAAAAA!!! Jonghyun oppa is bullying me!!" Jaekyung cried. 

"Yahh, Park Chanyeol! I'm busy with Eunmi here, please go and settle those twins!" I shouted as I was calming the crying Eunmi. 

Chanyeol groaned and stopped his paper word before going to the twins and stopped them from fighting. Several years has passed and I have given birth to three beautiful children, Park Jonghyun, Park Jaekyun and Park Eunmi. We were blessed to have twins, which is Jonghyun and Jaekyung and they are 5 years older than Eunmi. I recently gave birth to Eunmi a few months ago so she is still a baby who constantly needs my attention. Jongin and Baekhyun has been such a good friend, helping me with the school while I'm on my maternity leave. Also, Chanyeol, for the time being will be working at home to take care of the twins. 

"Oh god, the kids are so hyper these days." Chanyeol said.

"Well, who's fault for being too ?" I asked. 

"This has nothing got to do with our life." He said. 

I laughed and he opened his arms wide, indicating that he wants to carry Eunmi. She is finally sleeping and I heave a sigh of relief. Eunmi has been really clingy with me and cries whenever I'm away. I literally had to stop cooking because she suddenly started screaming just now. Chanyeol then carried Eunmi and placed her in her crib, giving her a soft kiss on her forehead. I smiled at the sight and went back to the kitchen to continue cooking. As I was cooking, I felt a strong pair of arms hugging me from the back. I lifted my head to face him and he gave me a quick peck on my lips. We looked at our children playing and I couldn't help but to fall for them more. 

"A vampire and phoenix hybrid is sure beautiful huh?" Chanyeol said. 

"The fact that they are able to grow healthily and well despite being a hybrid really amazes me. I;m glad that they are healthy." I smiled. 

"Well, let's just take a look at their mother, she herself is a hybrid of a human and phoenix, and here she is, in my arms." He smiled as he kissed my temples. 

It was always said that a hybrid can never really survive but seeing how all 3 is doing, I'm really glad that they are healthy. As we were watching them, I felt his hands slowly going under my dress shirt and I stopped him. 

"I'm cooking babe. Plus the kids are here." I said. 

"Urgh, but you're looking so irresistible right now. Are you trying to kill me, with you obviously not wearing your bra underneath my dress shirt?" Chanyeol said. 

"Babe, come on, I still need to feed Eunmi every now and then. Its going to be troublesome if I'm wearing a bra, plus I'm at home and you already seen everything." I said. 

"Oops, my bad, not only I have seen everything, I have tasted every inch of you." He smirked. 

 I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Even after all these years, we are still madly in love. And I must say Chanyeol is the horniest guy I have ever known. He wasn't like this when we are still dating, and once we got married, BAM! All the hidden wilderness of his, came out instantly. 

Throughout our marriage, we do have our fights and boy it's nasty. It seems like when the both of us are angry with each other, our hidden ego resurface. I remembered that we even once had a battle with each other at the backyard because we were mad at each other. That was how bad our fights could be. But we make up quite fast...ehem *smirks*. Okayokay moving on~

I was soon done with cooking and called everyone to the dining table. Chanyeol and Jonghyun ended up running to see who gets to sit beside me. The winner is obviously Chanyeol since he has super long legs, making him a lot faster and that caused Jonghyun to cry so badly. I slapped Chanyeol's back for not letting Jonghyun and he gave me the most innocent face ever. I shook my head and went over to sit beside Jonghyun. Jonghyun stuck out his tongue at his father and Chanyeol made faces which made both Jaekyung and I laugh. 

"When I grow up, I wanna marry omma!" Jonghyun said. 

"Hold up boy. Omma belongs to appa, you go get a girl yourself. Don't steal appa's." Chanyeol said. 

"Its okay appa, Jaekyung will marry appa. Don't be sad!" Jaekyung said. 

Chanyeol looked at Jaekyung ruffled her hair before pinching her cheeks lightly. I quickly told everyone to settle down so that I can already start eating, if I don't stop, this thing will go on for hours. We finally started eating and everyone were happily talking and laughing. Well, it was until Eunmi started crying. I immediately stop eating and sprinted towards the crying Eunmi, soothing her. I walked out to the backyard and played with Eunmi for awhile. For some reason, Eunmi finds comfort at the backyard. Usually when she's at the backyard, she rarely cries. I cradled Eunmi and made funny faces to make her smile. Once she has relax, I patted her back to put her to sleep once again. I placed the sleeping Eunmi back to her crib and continued eating. I swear, ever since these kids came to out life, the dining table sure has gotten so much more noisier. I smiled at the sight and shook my head at how childish my family can be. 

*I hope this happiness last forever.* I thought.

--------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV;

A few months passed quickly and everything has gotten back to normal. SooAh has started working back. They hired a nanny to take care of the kids while they are at work and lucky for them, the kids all love the nanny. Even the whiny Eunmi doesn't cry that much with the nanny.

Since it has been a quite some time SooAh has taken a break from working, she has a lot to catch up. Both Jongin and Baekhyun has gave her a report on the things that happened while she was away. She realized how these guys has become a little more mature compared to last time. She hasn't been seeing the usuals since she is too preoccupied with the kids and Chanyeol would go and hang out with them on behalf of her. Now, she has more time to hang out with them since they have hired a nanny. But of course, she isn't going to take advantage over the fact that now they have nanny, she doesn't have to take care of her kids. Her kids are her responsibility and she isn't going to make her kids feel that she has neglected them. SooAh took out her phone and called home. 

"Unnie~ How are the kids? Have you feed Eunmi?" She asked. 

"Yes I have and the twins are still on the way back home from school." 

"Okay, please call me if there's anything. If you can't get through this phone, call my office. Don't bother calling Chanyeol, he is busy at the castle." She said. 

"Yes I will." 

SooAh hung up the phone and continued doing her work. Although she trusts the nanny they hired, she is still worried for her kids and they are always on her mind every single time. As much as she wants Chanyeol to be at home and take care of the kids, she knows that it would be harder for him since he is needed in the castle. Talking about Chanyeol, he is currently in a meeting, discussing how they can make the vampire community to be more likeable and be more exposed to the monster community. As we all know, they tend to stick within their own community since they are conceited (since they always think that they are the best). Chanyeol wants to make a change, even their place is a city of its own, it is covered with a barrier, only either vampires or people who are granted to enter are allowed. For someone to enter their area, they must have a valid reason in order to do so. 

Even though he is in the meeting, his mind is thinking about what he should do for SooAh's birthday. Its finally the time of the year and Chanyeol wants to make it big for her. He just wants to show how thankful he is. He was immerse into his own thoughts that he didn't hear his father calling him. It was until someone nudged him then he got back to reality. He quickly apologized and started presenting what he had prepared. His father just shook his head and he softly chuckled at his son. 

Once the meeting was over, Chanyeol headed to the study room along with his father and they sat down at the sofa over a cup of coffee. 

"What was in your mind earlier on?" Mr Park asked. 

"I was thinking about how I can celebrate SooAh's birthday. It's around the corner and I want to make it big for her. I haven't got the chance to celebrate her birthday for years appa, she is too busy with work and the children. Now I really want to celebrate her birthday. She has already given me such a wonderful gift, now its my turn to show my appreciation to her." Chanyeol said. 

"My son, is sure growing up. You can leave the twins and Eunmi with us. I suggest you celebrate her birthday with the family first then after that at night, go and do your surprise party with your friends." Mr Park said.

"APPA! YOU'RE A LIFESAVER. HEHEHE LOVE YOU!!" Chanyeol smiled. 

The father and son continued talking for awhile before he left the study room to his office. He took out his phone and called his best friend, hoping that he doesn't have any classes at the moment. After a few rings, Jongin picked up the phone, and without wasting any time he asked him if he could helped out with the surprise party. Well of course, being Jongin, he is all about the party and agreed to help out. 

"Okay, I will talk about this with the wizard nerd. Have thought of the location yet?" Jongin asked. 

"I'm not so sure yet. Do you have any place in mind?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hmm...how about the garden at the human world? Now that the barrier is being lifted, it is so much more easier to get there. Plus, isn't that the place where you decided to ask her to be your girlfriend?" He said.

"Hmm....that's a good idea. Okay, let's have the location there. So the plan will be this way, I will be spending time with her and the kids first and then in the evening it will be our surprise party. And no worries, the kids will be with my parents. Just for once, I just want it to be the seven of us." Chanyeol said.

----------------------------------------------

"Wake up baby~" Chanyeol whispered as he pulled SooAh closer to him. 

"Hmm? Its Saturday babe. Can we just sleep more?" SooAh groaned as she snuggled into Chanyeol's bare chest. 

"Its your birthday today. Let's go and have fun with the kids." He said. 

"Hmm? Its my birthday today? Omo, I've totally forgotten about it." She chuckled. 

"You've totally forgotten about your birthday for a few years babe. The kids sure are occupying your mind huh?" He laughed. 

She laughed and they soon got out from the bed. She looked at the time and realized that it was already half past noon. SooAh headed to the twins room and they are all happily playing. The moment they saw SooAh, they immediately stood up to hug her. 

"Appa told us that it's your birthday today omma! Happy birthday omma!!!" They said as they gave her a card. 

"Oh my, thank you so much~ Omma loves this card." She said as she kissed both of them. 

"And yes, we're going out today. Appa wants to celebrate my birthday today. So go get ready." She smiled. 

They nodded and went to the bathroom to bathe. Although they are still young, they are already smart enough to get ready by themselves. They even once scolded SooAh for baby-ing them too much. SooAh went out and she too started to get ready. Knowing that Chanyeol is in the bathroom, bathing, she just opened the door and joined him. Its not unusual for them to bathe together. And yes, they did a quickie in the bathroom. Once they were done bathing, they started to dress themselves and SooAh decided to wear a white dress shirt, paired with a baby pink a line skirt. 

Even after all these years, Chanyeol still can't help but to stop and stare at his wife. He has been seeing her get ready for gazillion of times, he doesn't seem to get over it. 

"Why is my wife so beautiful~" He asked as he snuggled his face at the crook of SooAh's neck.

"Stop trying to be romantic and let's go. The kids are waiting." She said. 

"Aigoo, you used to love it when I compliment you..." He said. 

"Hahaha, whatever babe. Come on, let's go~" She smiled. 

They walked out from their room seeing their twins all dressed up. Chanyeol went to entertain the twins while SooAh went over to Eunmi who is already dressed thanks to Chanyeol. She carried her while holding the stroller. She then placed the stroller at the back of the car and went inside the car while placing Eunmi on her lap. Chanyeol began driving to the underwater world since the kids are begging to go there. Chanyeol originally asked SooAh where she wanted to go and she ended up asking the twins. Yeah, that was what happened. 

Chanyeol paid for the tickets and the twins were ecstatic. They began sprinting all over the place and making it hard to catch them. (Perks of having a vampire and phoenix hybrid) SooAh can't blame them for they hyper activeness. Its not like they really had time to enjoy days like this. Although it is her birthday, all she wants is to make sure that her kids are happy. 

END OF POV;

After the underwater world, we headed down to the streets and tried almost all of the food and although this celebration is simple, it makes me really happy. Well, its because I'm spending time with my loved ones. It was soon getting dark and just as we were about to walk to the car, Chanyeol's parents are there and I looked at Chanyeol, confused. He just smiled at me and told the twins to go them. Chanyeol pushed the stroller to omonim and abeoji smiled at me. 

"Now, for the highlight~ Go and enjoy! We will take care of the kids for you." Abeoji smiled. 

Chanyeol thanked them and pushed me into the car. I kept on looking at him and asked him where we are going, but he just smiled at me without saying anything much. Since it has been quite a long day, I decided to sleep and hopefully once I wake up we are already at the destination.

"Babe, wake up~" 

I opened my eyes and Chanyeol told me to go out of the car. I did as I was told and out of  sudden, my eyes are being covered. He slightly pushed me to walk. I just walked and he told me the directions and I followed them. We finally stopped and I felt the cloth that was covering my eyes starting to loosen. I opened my eyes and I immediately smiled. We are at the garden with all my friends around. Jongin is holding the birthday cake and they all sang  the birthday song for me. 

"Happy birthday to our favourite girl~" Sehun smiled. 

"Did you guys all planned this? T-Thank you!" I smiled. 

The garden is decorated nicely which obviously is the wizards job. And there was so much food on the table. We sat down and started eating while reminiscing our moments together. Laughters were made and soon it was present time, the guys gave me tons of present but one caught my eyes. Kyungsoo had given me a old video camera and he smiled. 

"Remember those days when you were unconscious? Without these guys knowing, I recorded them doing all the silly things. This is whatever you have missed. Hope you like it SooAh~" He smiled. 

"I'll be sure to watch it. Thank you Kyungsoo~" I smiled. 

"Wow, I can't believe we really came this far. Looking back during our teenager days, it's really funny. And now that we are working adults, we have lesser and lesser time with each other. And now, we are back at the place where I almost killed all of you. Even after all these years, this place is still beautiful. Everything all thanks to you SooAh, thank you so much and once again happy birthday~" Joonmyeon said. 

"Aish, I'm too old for this birthday parties, but I'm really thankful that you guys did for me. I know I have never said this, but I love you guys. Thank you for making my stay in the monster world wonderful." I smiled. 

"Aigoo~ Noona! Don't cry. Its your day today, I don't want to see tears." Baekhyun said as he wiped my tears. 

"Guys, should we start hyping up? Yah Baek! Turn the music on!" Jongin suddenly shouted. 

With an instant snap, the music started playing and all of us were dancing like mad people. Chanyeol was dancing in front of me and suddenly held my hand and slid in a bracelet. I looked at it and he smiled at me. 

"Its beautiful..." I said. 

"Thank you for giving me the best gift ever. I know this isn't as much as you have given to me but I really would like to tell you how thankful I am. Thank you for existing, thank you for bumping into me one the first day of school, thank you for being my girlfriend, and lastly thank you for being my wife. I love you so much babe~" He smiled. 

"I love you too." I smiled. 

He then pulled me closer to him, kissing me deeply and passionately. I smiled in between the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Well, it was going all sweet and romantic until someone just had to throw a piece of cake at us. And guess what? Its Jongin. Hahaha, I swear, he will forever be our er. I cracked my knuckles and sprinted towards him, taking a piece of the cake as well and shoved it to his face. 

"FOOD FIGHT!!!!!" Baekhyun shouted. 

Let's just say we made a whole mess at the garden. But whatever, as long as we had fun!

---------------------------------------

YASSSSS! The story has finally ended! And I'm so sorry for the super duper late update. I have been busy with school ever since polytechnic started. Got so stressed up with school! Once again I apologize for the late update. 

Anyway, thank you guys for reading this story and yeah, I might be writing new stories in the coming future when I have time. Love you guysssss <3

XxheartsxX