Chapter: Twelve

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Urgh, I can't believe summer holidays is done." I pouted.

"Aww, is our dear SooAh feeling sleepy?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, my body clock is totally messed up. I totally had a hard time waking up today. Which kinda results why I came out late haha." I said.

I yawned and I heard Chanyeol chuckled. I hit him hardly and he groaned. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you are not in the vampire state." I said.

He suddenly stopped walking and held my hand. I looked at him and saw nothing but seriousness on his face. 

"Yah, what's with the serious look?" I asked.

"Can you not talk about the other me, when we are together? Please?" He asked.

"Why? I mean, aren't you two the same person?" I asked.

"Just don't!" he shouted.

"F-Fine." I stuttered.

Chanyeol has never shouted at me before. I wonder what happened to him that caused him to be like this. He didn't seem like himself.

"I'm sorry, SooAh. Its just that I kinda fought with him last night. I totally don't want to hear about him." He said

"If its okay, can you tell me why you two were fighting?" I asked.

"Now its not the time for you to know. You will soon." He smiled.

I nodded and we continued walking to school. So, this just means that they are fighting about me right? Since he said that I'm not supposed to know about it for now.

"Chanyeol!" I called.

He stopped at turned around he gave me his smile and I walked to him.

"You guys fought about me is it?" I asked.

"Was it obvious?" He grinned sheepishly.

"Kinda." I said.

"Hahaha, it was a long fight. But I'm still not talking about it." He said.

"I'll wait till you are ready to tell me." I smiled.

He suddenly hugged me in the middle of the pathway. The other students who were going to school were staring at us and I tried to pull away from the hug, but he tightened it.

"Yah, people are around!" I said.

"I will definitely make you mine." He said. 

He then let go of me and walked away first, leaving me dumbfounded. What does him by that? Why did he sound so possesive just now? Seriously, although I said that I would wait till he is ready to tell me, but I will get down to this. I need to know why are they fighting about me when they themselves know that they are the same person, sharing the same body and same memories. I catched up with him and we went to school, not even speaking. 

Once we reached class, the other are already there doing their own things. Kyungsoo is sleeping and Jongin and Baekhyun were busy bickering at the back of the class. As per normal haha. There isn't one day whereby they don't bicker. Kinda got used to it. 

Soon, Hana seongsaenim came in and all the class stood up and greeted her. We sat down and she began her lesson. Honestly, I couldn't concentrate at all. 

------------------------------

It was finally break time and as per normal, the guys would be walking with me. Chanyeol was unexpectedly quiet and I decided to let him be. As we were walking, Hara and her gang was busy staring at us and I ignored it although it was quite distracting. We went to the cafeteria and the guys told me to sit while they take the food. I waited for them and they the girls came to me, Hara bent down to my level and whispered to me.

"If you think I'm going to give up, you're wrong. Chanyeol is going to be mine." She whispered.

"Hara sunbae, the guys are coming right now. Let's go." One of the girls said.

She smirked at me before walked away from the table. I clenched my fist and looked at her. There's no way she is taking Chanyeol away from me. I will never let that happen. They guys soon came and I fake a smile and we ate normally as if nothing had happened. 

"Ahh, I'm so full. SooAh, I'm so full." Jongin said as he linked his arms with mine. 

"Yeah, what's there to whine about being full." I chuckled, still letting him linked his arms with mine. 

Kyungsoo suddenly sat beside me and linked his arm with my another arm, oh no, they are not going to fight again right?

"Yah! Do Kyungsoo! Hands off my SooAh!" Jongin shouted.

"Here we go again.." Baekhyun sighed.

Chanyeol looked at us and smiled while looking at them bickering. I stared at him and he looked at me. I smiled at him and he smiled at me back. 

"Guys, can you not fight over me?" I asked.

"But he is clinging onto you." Jongin pouted.

"So are you, so its either you two just linked your arms with mine or no one links." I said.

They nodded and I shook my head, I swear, this two really acts like a couple, the fight almost because of everything. After we were done eating, we headed back up to class. As we were walking, Chanyeol pulled me to the back and he puts his arms around my waist.

"I want to walk home with you alone." He whispered.

I nodded and he winked at me. For some reason he has been acting like the inner him. But I have no rights to judge so I let him be. 

-----------------------------------

"Okay guys, we gotta go now!" I shouted,

"Yah! Can't we walk home together like how we always do?" Baekhyun pouted.

"Sorry guys! I want some time alone with her." Chanyeol said.

"This is unfair!" Jongin pouted.

"Oh, you guys want equality time? Sure go ahead! I'll take care of these two!" Baekhyun winked.

I chuckled and nodded. Chanyeol and I walked together in the woods. It was a peaceful walk and I loved the quietness. 

"Is been a while since you stayed here right?" Chanyeol suddenly asked.

"Yeah, its been like what, half a year since I came here?" I said.

"And its kinda shocking that I'm able to stay here for such a long time. I thought that my identity for being a human would be exposed in like the 1st month in school. Haha." I said.

"Well, the reason why we were able to keep it as a secret because its only us two who knows it." he winked.

"Maybe." I smirked. 

He puts his arms around me and I put my arms around his waist. I wonder how will my life be like if I didn't come here, would I even meet someone like him? Whatever it is, I'm glad that I met him.

AUTHOR POV;

"What did we just heard?" Hara asked, still in shock.

"I-I-I think we heard that she said that she is a human." One of Hara's followers said.

"So you guys heard the same thing I heard right? SooAh is a human right? We all totally heard it right? And Chanyeol oppa is the only one who knew about it right?" Hara asked.

The others nodded furiously. Although she was shock, she smirked. She totally knew what to do. 

"Girls, I have a plan." She smirked.

She gathered all the girls and she told her plan.

"Hara sunbae! That is a good idea! With that, you totally can have Chanyeol oppa all by yourself. And maybe you can be friends, with his friends too!" One of her followers said. 

"Haha, that SooAh, life will not be as good as the last half year. Starting from now, it would be a living hell for you." She smirked.

"Let's go girls!" She said.

They walked back to school and she took a deep breath before going into the room where students are really scared of. She knocked the door and opened the door timidly. Her followers were as timid as her.

"What is your issue that you have to come to the council?" 

Hara felt goosebumps when she heard the president spoke. 

"S-Seunghoon seongsaenim, I-I have something to confess." She stuttered.

"Will this affect the school?" Seunghoon asked.

"Yes songsaenim. Someone has broke the school rules." She said.

"Which rule?" He asked, getting interested.

"A student named SooAh, she is a human. We all know that no humans are allowed to be here. Its against the rules." Hara said.

"And you girls knew about it too?" He asked Hara's followers.

"Yes, we heard it. When we were walking." One of her followers said.

"And who is she with?" He asked.

"Park Chanyeol." Hara said.

"It was said that only he knows that she is a human." Hara added.

"Alright then. Thank you for telling us, we will get down to this." He said.

"Ne songsaenim." They said in unison.

The girls quickly left the room and they could feel their heartbeat really fast.

"I never want to enter the discipline master room ever again." Hara said.

The others nodded and they walked as fast as they could. On the other hand, Seunghoon and his group of teachers who are in charge of the discipline in school gathered.

"Donghyuk songsaenim, since you have the power of morphing, I want you to change into Park Chanyeol, and try to find as many information as you can. And we will make sure that Park Chanyeol cannot leave his room." Seunghoon said.

All the teachers  there nodded. Seunghoon vowed to find the truth. Having a human in school, can create danger. And he doesn't want that to happened.

END OF POV;

--------------------------------

"Waking up every morning is such a chore." I sighed.

After getting ready for school, I went out and realized Chanyeol isn't there. I wondered if he's late. But he isn't really the type that would be late. He would always be at the normal place when I come down. I decided to wait for awhile till I saw Kyungsoo, who was walking alone. I ran to him and he smiled at me.

"Did Chanyeol went out already?" I asked.

"I'm not so sure. Maybe he is already in school? Come on, let's go. You might be late if you wait." Kyungsoo said.

I nodded and for the first time, I'm going to school with Kyungsoo. We went up to class and I saw Chanyeol at his seat. I walked to him and he awkwardly smiled at me. 

"Why weren't you at the normal place?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, I had something to do earlier on. Sorry for not telling." He said.

"Oh its alright." I smiled. 

I sat on my seat and talked to Kyungsoo, I felt that Chanyeol might need so time alone. He just seems not himself. Jongin is still not here, I guess that sleepyhead overslept. He came after Hana songsaenim and I giggled. His hair is totally messed up but luckily he kinda look good in that messed up hair. Hana songsaenim crossed her arms and frowned at Jongin. Jongin hung his head low and listened to her nagging at him. Well, it isn't really the first time whereby he's late for class. After the reprimanding, he walked past my table and pouted at me. I laughed quietly and he sat down on his seat. Lessons soon began and I don't know why, I just have this bad feeling. I wasn't able to concentrate in class.

"SooAh, the teacher is calling you." Kyungsoo said.

"Huh? What?" I said.

"Songsaenim, she is calling you." He said.

I quickly stood up and Hana songsaenim sighed.

"Come here and answer the question." she said.

I nodded and went up to the front and answered the question. After I was done, I walked back to my seat and tried my best to concentrate. Something is bothering me, and I have no idea what is it.

CHANYEOL POV;

"What? Where am I? This is not the school." I said.

I tried to move my body but I couldn't. 

"Why am I tied up?" I asked myself.

"Nice to meet you, S class super monster."

"Who are you?" I asked.

A tall man came to me and I wondered who is this man. But I don't care about that now. I just want to get out from this place.

"Let me go! Just who are you!" I shouted.

"Oh, you don't have to worry, you are still in school. Its just that you are in the discipline master's room." He said.

"And may I know why am I here? I did nothing wrong!" I said.

"Oh really? Are you sure that you did nothing wrong? Think again." He smirked.

It can't be that right? I mean, so far only the both of us only knew about it. No, it can't be about it.

"Its okay, we will obtain the real truth, through SooAh." He smirked.

"What are you going to do? Don't you dare hurt her!" I shouted.

"Oh my, what a sight? This is new... A vampire liking another species." He said.

"Don't worry, we will not hurt her, unless she deserve it or she is really a human." He smirked.

I clenched my fist and tried to move, but I was weak. For the first time, how I wish I could just transform as and when I like without her help. How am I going to warn her? Aish.

END OF POV;

"Chanyeol-ah!" I shouted.

"Huh? Me?" He said.

"Who else is called Chanyeol here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Hahaa." He said awkwardly.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" I asked as I hugged his waist.

His body suddenly became stiff and I let go of him.

"Are you sick?" I asked.

"No, I'm not. Oh by the way, can we walk home together, alone?" He asked.

"Again? Hmm... okay then." I smiled.

------------------------------------

Lessons soon were over and I walked out with Chanyeol. It was a peaceful until he suddenly held my roughly and pulled me somewhere where they were no students.

"Ouch, what was that for!?" I shouted.

"Oh sorry, I mean, there was someone who kept on staring at you." He said.

"You could have told me." I chuckled.

"Anyways, can we sit there?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I smiled.

We sat down and I waited for him to talk.

"So, its been some time since you been here right?" He asked.

"We are going to talk about this again? Hmm.... whatever. Yeah, its been quite a while. I really liked it here, not much drama compared to the human world." I said.

"Are you not scared to be the only human here?" He asked.

"Well of course I was scared at first, but since I have all of you guys, my fears are not there anymore. I'm just scared that my identity would be caught. Hiding my identity as a human has been the toughest task ever." I said.

"So you really are a human right?" someone with a deep voice said.

I turned around and saw a man, that wasn't Chanyeol who was sitting beside. 

"W-What!? Where is Chanyeol! What did you do to him!" I asked.

"Chanyeol? Haha, he was never here at the first place. All along it was me. And now that I have confirmed that you're a human, you are coming with me." He smirked.

"What? Let me go!" I shouted.

He hit me and I slowly, started to get a little bit dizzy. The next thing, my world turned pitch black.

-------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!! Hahaah! Hope you guys enjoyed!

XxheartsxX