Chapter: Thirty-seven

My Nerdy Vampire.

AUTHOR POV;

Time passes very fast and and it was already their final year in school, after their second semester in their second year, they all live a normal life just like any other students. They didn't need to worry about the monster world being in danger. Things were going really well for both the monster and the human world. And that certainly makes SooAh really happy. Seeing how the two worlds co-existing, makes her really happy. It was as if she and her friends has fulfilled what the school wants to do. 

"Hey, what are you thinking about?"

She knew that voice. It is person that she loves. She turned around and smiled at him. 

"Nothing much. I'm guessing that this year will be a blissful year right?" She smiled. 

"Of course. After the death of Seunghoon, everything has became better and it will be from now on. No one will dare to cause trouble because they all know who they will be dealing with." Chanyeol said. 

"Who will they be dealing with?" She smirked. 

"Well of course it is my strongest little monster." He smirked. 

SooAh laughed and Chanyeol went closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her and look at her with concerned. 

"How is your health? Are you getting better?" He asked. 

"Of course." She smiled. 

"You stupid girl, how can you over-practiced yourself." He said. 

"I want to gain full control of my powers. And the fact that I used to get angry over the smallest things. I didn't want to hurt anyone. Can't believe it took me months to fully control my powers. I did good didn't I?" She said. 

"Yes, you did good." He smiled.

SooAh simply smiled and she combed through Chanyeol's hair, only to find some red highlights on his brown hair.

"Babe. Did you recently dyed your hair?" She asked. 

"No, why?" He asked. 

"Then, why does your hair has red highlights? Your hair used to be fully brown." She said. 

"Hahaha, maybe its time." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Time for?" She asked. 

"For me to be gone." He said. 

"What the hell are you talking about? Where will you be gone to?" She asked. 

"Babo, I mean by co-existing with the inner me. Even if it were to happen, I don't mind. It is still me after all. Well thanks to you, I was able to communicate well with the inner me. We used to fight a lot in the past. But now I guess maybe its because we are finally understanding each other, that's why we are slowly acting like each other. We are slowly co-existing with each other." He said.

------------------------------------------------

Since it was their final year, teachers has became more stricter. Well, this is because they really want all of their students to graduate. Ever since school started 3 months ago, the teachers has been drilling every single one, and it is tiring the hell out of SooAh. Although she could keep up with the lessons and everything, but her energy is slowly draining. There were tons of homeworks to do and every single day, the amount adds on.

"Guys, I'm drained." SooAh sighed. 

"Third year really ain't playing with us huh? I'm glad that all the problems has been solved before our final year. Imagine dealing with those monsters while we are studying like this." Sehun said. 

"That could have been a killer for all of us." Baekhyun said.

"Aigoo, let's stop complaining. It will be over in a blink of an eye." Chanyeol chuckled. 

"Whatever babe." SooAh said. 

Chanyeol just pouted at her reply and she just ruffled his hair. She then realized that more of his hair has changed into his original hair colour. She sighed. Eventhough she knew it was bound to happen, since it already happened to her, but she didn't want to the nerdy him to go. Yes, she loves Chanyeol as a whole but no one could deny that she had spent so much more time with the nerd him rather than the vampire him. 

"Babe?" Chanyeol called. 

SooAh snapped back to reality and quickly laid out the food that was brought from home. These days, they have been eating at the back of the school, where there isn't much people hanging around. Well, their status in school kinda rose a lot and they are practically the most popular ones in the school. So, they have people going up to them and giving them love letters and everything. Even though people knew that Chanyeol and SooAh are a thing, people still gave them love letters. And to avoid that, they go to a more secluded area so that there won't be any disturbance. 

The group were happily eating until one of halabeoji's secretary came to them running. SooAh looked at him and tried to calm him down. He was panting really hard. Kyungsoo threw a bottle of water to SooAh and she gave him to drink it before saying anything. 

"The headmaster....he fainted again." He said. 

All of their eyes widened and without wasting any time, both SooAh and Sehun sprinted to the the nurse office. The others quickly catch up with them and they went in. Halabeoji is lying down and, still with his eyes closed. The nurse looked at SooAh and Sehun before she slightly bowed her head. SooAh held her arm and looked at her. 

"What happened? How did it happen?" She asked. 

"The headmaster over-worked himself and he is exhausted. He just need plenty of rest, right now he is just in a deep sleep. I think its best if you bring him back home for him to fully recover." The nurse said. 

SooAh just nodded and Sehun thanker her. Sehun quickly dialed their driver and it didn't take them too long for the driver to reach. Sehun carried halabeoji and placed him in the car. 

"Can you handle the rest?" Sehun asked the driver. 

He simply nodded before walking to the front. The car drove away and SooAh sighed. No matter how many times she told him to not over work himself, he never listens. She no longer had the mood to eat and walked back up to the classroom. The other guys told Chanyeol to catch up with her. He nodded and went up to the classroom as well. SooAh is simply sitting down and looking out of the window. He knew that she was crying. He sat at his seat and called her.

"Babe. Come here." Chanyeol said. 

SooAh went into his arms and he hugged her tightly. 

"Why can't he just listen to me? Halabeoji isn't that young anymore and he is still over working himself. This isn't the first time that he is acting like this. Don't you think its too much? He has been fainting a lot recently." She cried. 

"He just wants the best for our school. For you and for all of us." He said. 

"But still, his health is more important. I know the school is important, but shouldn't he take care of health first? I'm going to tell omma about this. I hope omma will give him some scolding so that he would rest more. My words don't help at all." She said. 

Chanyeol just kept quiet and continued keeping her in his arms. Suddenly, his phone rang and he quickly pick it up. SooAh just looked at him while he was on his phone. Considering by the way he spoke, it was his mother. He was in all smiles and SooAh loves looking at him smiling. She kept on staring at the way he talked and smiled. Chanyeol then realized that SooAh is staring at him and he blushed. Soon after, he put down his phone and smiled at her. 

"Omma wants to see you." He said. 

"Really? When?" She asked. 

"Over the weekends... You are free right?" He asked. 

"Of course babe. Its been quite some time since I last seen her." She smiled. 

"Its set then~" He smiled. 

Soon the bell rung and one by one, their classmates came in. Their other friends are all in different classes and only the both of them are classmates. SooAh was totally sad and disappointed that her friends are not in the same class as her, but at least her boyfriend is her classmate. It was better than having none of them in her class. Their teacher soon came and classes started right away. Everyone was attentive in class, none of them talked and only the teacher's voice could be heard. 

END OF POV;

-----------------------------------------

"Oh you're here already? Wait a sec, I'll be done soon!" 

I quickly went up to my room and wore my one piece dress that Chanyeol had bought for me. Since I was already done with my makeup, it didn't take me long to finish getting ready. I went down and went to Chanyeol who is patiently waiting for me while talking to Sehun. 

"Babe, let's go~" I smiled. 

Chanyeol nodded and he waved at Sehun before walking away. I went to Sehun and told him to make sure that halabeoji doesn't do his work. After the last fainting incident, omma did came to the monster world and lectured him, therefore they came to a conclusion that every weekend, he is supposed to rest, no paper work should be done. And she had instructed the both of us, to make sure that he doesn't do his work. Sehun just nodded and he pushed me out of the house. 

Chanyeol held my hand and we walked to car where Chanyeol's driver is waiting for us. Just like a gentleman, Chanyeol opened the door for me and I smiled before going in. He went after me and sat really close to me. I pushed him off and stuck out my tongue at him. 

"Damn boy, your hair is really getting more redder." I said. 

"Hahaha, my hair gets redder as the days goes by. I myself have no idea when will I co-exist with him fully. I guess this is the 'natural' process, unlike yours." He said. 

"I guess so. But your hair colour kinda look ugly now. Its totally uneven right now." I said. 

"Explains why I have a hat with me~" He said. 

"Are you going to hide it from your parents?" I asked. 

"Of course not. They need to know. Probably that will be the most happiest thing that have ever heard." He said. 

"Hey don't say that! They still love you, whether the nerd you or the vampire you." I said. 

"Alright, okay. Geez, don't lecture me babe." He chuckled.

I flicked his forehead and he winced. I heard his driver muffled a laughed and tried hard to not make it obvious. I shook my head and just played with my phone. Soon, we finally reached and the both of us walked into the castle and was greeted by both of his parents. Mrs Park was so happy that she sprinted to me, hugging me like there's no tomorrow. I hugged her back and she was in all smiles. 

"She really couldn't wait to see you SooAh~" Mr Park said. 

"Ahh, annyeonghaseyo Mr Park~" I smiled. 

"What did I say about how you should address me?" He asked. 

"Ahh, abeoji. Sorry heh." I chuckled. 

He shook his head and Chanyeol cleared his throat, making the both of his parents turn to his way. 

"Omma, appa....I'm slowly co-existing with him. This might be the last time I see you in this form. As you can see, my hair is slowly turning into my original hair colour." Chanyeol said as he took out his hat. 

"But how? Both of your personality are so different that it is so difficult for you guys to even agree with each other." Mr Park said. 

"Well, thanks to her. We were able to understand each other and we often help each other and turning each weaknesses that we have into a strength." Chanyeol said. 

"SooAh, you sure turn the impossible things into something that is possible." Mr Park chuckled. 

I just laughed and they brought us to the living room that is totally twice the size of my room. Although I have been here, I still can't stop admiring the interior of his house. We had some tea and Mrs Park couldn't stop talking about us getting married. Although Mr Park tried to cool her down, but never stopped. Both Chanyeol and I are already feeling the heat in our cheeks the moment she talked about grandchildren. 

"Aigoo, you are making the kids feel embarrassed!" Mr Park said. 

"I'm just too excited. This is like the first girl he has ever introduced, how can I not be excited? I thought that he will never have a girl because of her nerdy and dorky look." Mrs Park said. 

"What a way to insult your son omma." Chanyeol said as he rolled his eyes. 

I chuckled as the duo banter. While they were doing so, Mr Park signalled me to go over the balcony and I nodded. 

"How is Chanyeol? Has he been giving you problems?" He asked. 

"Aniyo~ Everything is going really well. He treats me like a kid sometimes." I chuckled. 

"If I'm not being rude, may I know why do you like our Chanyeol?" He asked. 

"Hmm...where should I even start? He is technically my first friend when I first entered this world. He protected me in every danger that comes in our lives. He even teaches me when I'm lost during school. You can say that he has been there for me, when I needed him. Chanyeol.....he is different. He is capable of making me go crazy. I love him, I love him a lot. I don't think anyone can ever be compared to him. I made my decision to stay, and stay with him till the end. There's no one except him. And why I like him? Just because. I don't think we need reasons to love or like someone. I love him because he is him, whether he is the nerdy him or the vampire him. I love him with all my heart." I said. 

"I hope that I will be able to meet your parents soon. We got a lot to talk about the both of your futures." He smiled. 

"Chanyeol has been listening to us by the way, I shall leave you be." He whispered. 

What the hell? He has been listening all along. This is so embarrassing. The next thing that happened, Mr Park is gone and Chanyeol came to me, cupping my face and kissing me passionately. I was caught off guard and he took the chance to further deepened the kiss. He is sure really co-existing with the real him. There was a mixture of both passionate and rough kissing right now. I slowly melted and wrapped my arms around his neck and tip toed. We broke the kiss for awhile, smiling at each other.

"I love you too Gong SooAh~ Or should I say Park SooAh?" He smirked. 

"Oh shut up babe. Just kiss me." I said. 

"Gladly." He smiled. 

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update, I went overseas and didn't really had the time to update. But whatever it is, a new update for you. The story is reaaaalllly ending soon guys! Bear with me~ hehe, love you all!

XxheartsxX