Chapter: Five

My Nerdy Vampire.

"What should I wear today?" I asked myself.

It was finally the weekends and today Chanyeol and I will going on a date, and of course it will be just the two of us, it was so freaking difficult to convince those two idiots to stay out of it. And in the end, I let them cling on me for the whole day yesterday so that they would not disturb my moment with Chanyeol.

"Ahhhhh!! I really don't know what to wear!!!" I said.

I kpet on looking at my wardrobe and kept searching and searching. It was until I almost messed up my room, I finally found the one that caught my eye.

"Okay I'm done!" I said.

I walked out and saw Chanyeol, leaning on the wall waiting for me. He sure is one hot nerd, although he had his glasses on, his clothes really complimented well with him. I ran to him and he smiled at me.

"So, do I look nerdy too?" I asked.

"Cute nerd, to be exact." He smiled.

I linked my arms with his and we took a bus to the city. This monster world is really like the human world, they have the lastest fashion and everything. It makes me feel as if, I am living in the human world.

"Do you have any place to go?" I asked.

"Can we visit the library??" He asked.

What a typical nerd. I looked at him and ruffled his hair, he frowned at me and started doing his hair back in place.

"Of course we can! Today is your day. I will follow wherever you want to go." I smiled.

He grinned and looked so happy going to the library. A nerd will always be one. And I really like this dorky nerd. As we were walking to the library, he kept on talking about which books he likes to read and I can't help but to stare at him. I smiled as he was passionately talking about books.

"Are you getting bored?" He asked.

"What? No. Keep going. You looked really passionate about reading. In fact, its really interesting." I smiled.

He put his arms around me and continued what he was saying. I put my arms around his waist and went closer to him. Its really great to be with him, and only him.

"We finally reached." He said.

I looked at the library and got really fascinated. Its really big and beautiful, we went in and I saw all kinds of books around the library. He pulled me everywhere and took any book that he liked. I just followed him and kept on staring at his eagerness. 

"Okay, this is all that I would be reading." He said.

After he borrowed the books, he then pulled me to a private reading area. He gave me a book and I gladly took it. We began reading but after awhile, I got really bored reading but I forced myself to keep on going. He has always been doing the things that I want, that probably bores the hell out of him. But this time, I'm letting him do whatever he wants. After what the inner him told me to enlightened him, I got really motivated to prove to him that I can make him like me, just like how Chanyeol likes me. 

"Chanyeol... wait for a minute. I think I got a book to find." I smiled.

He nodded and pushed his reading glasses. I smiled and went to the librarian. 

"Uhm, do you know where I can find books about vampires?" I asked.

"I shall lead you the way." The librarian smiled.

I smiled and she led me to the way where the books are all about vampires. I smiled and thanked her. I took some books that would at least help me in knowing more about them and took them. I went back to where Chanyeol is and sat quite far from him. He doesn't seem to realize that I have came back. He really is into the book. I started taking out a notebook, that is all about Chanyeol. 

Yeah, I make a book that is filled with facts about him and vampires. 

"Ooooohhh.... another new thing I've learnt about vampires." I said.

I swear, I worte so much that my notebook is going to run out of pages. Then, I silently walked out and put back those books that I have read. I walked back and sat beside Chanyeol and continued reading like nothing had happened. Besides, that dude is too engrossed in reading. 

"Oh, you're back? Hahaha." He said.

"Yeah, since just now." I smiled.

"You must be bored already... Come on, let's get out from here." He smiled.

He held my hand and we walked out from the library. I had this frown on my face and Chanyeol seem to notice it and he went closer to me.

"Now, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Why do you always consider what I want. I already said that today is your day! We are going to where you want to go and not where I want to go!" I said.

"I don't want to let the person I like to feel bored. I know, you are just forcing yourself to like the places that I always go. I rather go to the places where you want to go." He shouted.

"NO! I don't care! Today is Chanyeol's day!!! We will go to the places that YOU want to go! You really have to start considering what you want and not considering what others want! Your opinion matters to me Chanyeol. It really matters to me. I don't want us to have a different lifestyle. I want us to share what we like." I shouted

"You meanie, why can't you just let me experience how your lifestyle is like.." I cried.

"Hey, don't cry..." Chanyeol muttered.

"Alright then, if that makes you happy, I will drag you to all the places where I want to go." He smiled.

He held my hand and we took a bus, to somewhere. I looked around and lsaw Chanyeol just looking outside and smiling. Babo, he totally likes the fact that we are going to places that he wanted. 

"Its our stop." He smiled.

I nodded and we went down from the bus. I followed him from behind and saw a ice rink. I guess we are going to ice skate. 

"Chanyeol... I don't really know how to skate, so teach me?" I asked shyly.

"Of course, I will teach you. I really liked ice skating." He smiled.

We wore the ice skating shoes and I ad trouble walking with them, I almost fell but Chanyeol held my waist to prevent me from falling.

"Hold onto me tightly alright?" He said.

I nodded shyly and I broke the eye contact with him, because he totally looked manly right now. Ahhhhh, I can go crazy like this. I held his hand tightly and wobbled my way through the rink. Just as I wanted to go in, I lose balance and almost fell again. 

"Clumsy girl." He said as he ruffled my hair. 

He held both my hand and started skating backwards. 

"Left, right, left, right.." He said.

With his lead, I was able to learn it fast and he started to let go of my left hand and just held my right hand. Our legs were cordinated with each other and we went rounds and rounds around the rink. He began singing and I really got mesmerized by his voice. Its ironic that his voice is so deep, but when he sings, its really melodious. 

"You know everytime when I feel down, I will always come here and skate. It really helps me a lot.  When I fight with my dad, I would always come here to vent my anger. A boring person aren't I?" he chuckled.

"No, its not. I really like the way you vent your anger. Its so graceful. You know its really the first time, I heard someone vent their anger through skating. So not me, I vent my anger by punching the wall. Explains why my hands has deep scars. I never like hating people, that's why I always vent my anger on non-living things. Sometimes, I do feel pity for the walls that I have punched." I said.

"Stop hurting yourself alright? Now, if you wanna vent your anger, vent in on me." He said.

"What? Are you stupid?" I said.

"No, I'm not stupid. I'm in the 2nd place in the whole school!" he said.

"I didn't mean by that!-"

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! Are you asking for it? Don't be stupid! Why would you tell her to vent her anger on you! If she is punching you, she is punching me too!" The inner him said.

"That's true!! So stop bull-ing here, and let's continue our date." I said.

"Oh right, I keep on forgetting that I have another me." He grinned.

"Aigoo.... babo." I smiled.

We soon left the ring and I shivered a little bit because it was really cold there. 

"This is why I told you that we should go to the places that you want to. See you are shivering now." He said.

"Its okay, its just a little bit of cold." I said.

"We're going to the cafe, and we shall get you some hot coffee." He said with an authoritative manner.

I nodded and as we were walking to the cafe, some group of boys just had to come in our way. 

"Move it." Chanyeol said.

"Hey nerdy guy, how about you give that hot girl to us? You don't suit for her anyway." Some guy said.

"What makes you think that you suit for me?" I asked.

"Well, I'm so much hotter than him and my gang and I have been following you guys since the start, tell me, which guy would bring someone to the freaking library for a date?" He said.

I saw Chanyeol's head hung low and I glared at the guy.

"I'm cool with it. I like the fact that he brought me places that isn't really common for a date. And let me tell you, before you talk about his looks, let me tell you guys first. His looks are so much more better than yours." I smirked.

"Oh babe, you are fiesty, I like it." He said as he held my hand.

"Oh you don't touch what's mine." Chanyeol hissed.

"What can a nerd like you do?" He smirked.

He hit Chanyeol and Chanyeol fell down. He laughed and held my waist. I elbowed his stomach and pushed him away, but of course, my push wasn't strong, so he was able to recover quickly and he didn't seem happy about it. He and he gang changed into their true form, which is really a ugly ogre and and the guy ran to me and punched me literally on the stomach and I fell onto Chanyeol. Chanyeol held me and I groan in pain. I smiled and slid the ring off his finger and he changed into his vampire form. 

"Oh my god, its the 'S' class super monster. We-we better run right now!" The guy said.

They ran away but with Chanyeol's speed, he went ahead and stood right in front of them.

"You guys are not running away, after you punched her. Because that girl you just touch is mine and only mine." Chanyeol smirked.

"So who should I hit first?" Chanyeol asked.

"Please, we beg you. Don't hit us. We will do whatever you want us to do." The guy begged.

"Nah-ah. Maybe I should just kick you guys like a soccer ball. How about a penalty shot to the river?" Chanyeol said.

Before the others could say anything, he started kicking them continuously like a soccer ball right to the river. And then leaving with the guy who punched me alone. He held his collar and threw him in the air and he did a backflip and kicked him right in the river. 

After he was done handling them, he walked towards me and held me up. 

"Go and make yourself ugly." He said without looking at me.

"What!? Why!?" I shouted.

"So that other guys won't bother you." He said coldly.

"You're jealous right? Going around telling people that I belong to you." I smirked.

"Oh don't be mistaken honey, I said that because I don't want anybody to come to take your blood. Its your blood that is mine, not you." He said.

"Right.." I smirked.

"I-Its t-true!!!" He shouted.

"Alright then, why so defensive then." I chuckled.

"Uhh, whatever." He said as he came closer to me.

He bit me out of a sudden and I smiled. And extended my neck to let him more. Well, he did save me from those guys right?

"Its that the way for me to thank you?" I chuckled.

"Its the first time I ever tasted your blood first hand, you really have a delicious blood and scent." He huskily said.

"Now give me back my ring." He said.

I smiled and gave him back the ring. He lied his head on my shoulder and I ruffled his perfect hair.  

CHANYEOL POV;

This girl is really adorable right now. And what the inner me is saying, he really means it when he said that SooAh belongs to him, which is also equals to mine. Hehe, sometimes I really don't understand the inner me. He is really complicated to me. 

Once I was feeling better, we took the bus back to our school grounds and had our hands intertwining tightly. As we were walking happily, two people just have to come and pull us away.

"Now SooAh is ours! Get lost you vampire!" Jongin said.

"NO!!!! NOONA IS MINEEEEEEEE!!!! WOLVES SHOULDN'T GO NEAR GIRLS!!!" Baekhyun said as he cling on her body. 

"Oh god, are you guys sloth of something?" SooAh chuckled.

"We are your sloth noona." Baekhyun smiled.

Chanyeol, be patient... You can do this. AHHH it.

"SOOAH CAN NEVER BE YOURS!! SHE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"YAHYAHYAH! YOU JUST BIT ME JUST NOW! NOT AGAIN!!!!" She shouted.

But I was already biting her. Oooohhhh so delicious. I can really have it forever. Then Jongin pulled me away.

"YAH! She is not your food!!!" He shouted.

"Its not me who wants to bite her. Its the inner me who keep on pestering me to bite her." I said.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU INVOLVING ME. YOU STUPID NERD! I WAS JUST PEACEFULLY SLEEPING!!!" The inner me shouted.

"You guys are so cute!" SooAh laughed.

"SHUT UP, ITS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER GONG SOOAH!" Everybody including the inner me shouted in unison.

"Oh okay then." SooAh pouted.

Why must we always end the day with those bastards ruining our moment. Hmph, next time if they ever ruin my perfect moment with her, I will kick their butts!

END OF POV;

-----------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!! A NEW UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS!!! ENJOY!!!

XxheartsxX