Chapter: Seventeen

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Too bad for you then. This body belongs to me, so your memories are my memories. You have no choice but to share with me." The inner me said.

"Whatever." I said.

"Just remember this, you can't live without me. So don't think of anything funny." The inner me said.

"Just shut the up and sleep. I don't need you to remind me. I know it already!" I said.

I'm so pissed off with the inner me. Just why is she the owner of this body. I wish I could just shut her up. I guess now I kind of understand Chanyeol when he said that he is pissed off with the inner him. I went inside the bathroom and took a bath before heading to bed. I didn't have any mood to eat or do anything. All I wanted to do is just to lie down and do nothing. I just wanted to clear my thoughts. Then, someone threw a rock at my window. I opened it up and saw Chanyeol. He asked me to go down and I nodded. I wore my hoodie and went down. He is waiting for me at the bench and I walked towards him. I stood right in front of him and he held my hand and looked up to me. I looked at him and he smiled.

"Why did you call me out? Its not really you to call me out at this timing." I asked.

"Sit down with me." He said.

I sat down beside him and he looked into my eyes. Well it kinda made me feel awkward though.

"Y-Yah, why are you staring at me like that?" I asked.

"You like me right?" He asked.

"W-Woah, what's with the sudden question?" I asked.

"Answer me. You like me right?" He said.

"Yeah. I like you." I smiled.

He smiled and held my hand tighter.

"Okay then, that would clear my doubts." He smiled.

"Have I ever doubt you?" I asked.

"No, its just that someone else has set his eyes on you." He said.

I cupped his face and smiled. 

"No matter who that guy is, remember this, I've got my eyes on you. We may not be together but you are mine and I am yours. So, don't be insecure because my heart belongs to you." I smiled.

"R-Really?" He asked.

"Yes my dear nerd." I smiled.

He hugged me and let out a sigh of relief. I smiled and hugged him back tightly. We spent a little bit more time together and only went back in when Chanyeol told me that he was scared that I would catch a cold. Well, I was wearing shorts because I thought that it was going to be a short meet up. But in the end we ended up talking for quite some time.

"At least you made my night." I muttered.

And that night, I slept really well while thinking of Chanyeol.

--------------------------------------

NEXT MORNING:

"Its starting to get really windy. Maybe I sh-"

Someone knocked on the door. I quickly opened it up and saw a girl smiling at me.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"Uhm, Chanyeol kinda asked me to give this to you." She smiled.

"Oh, thank you." I smiled.

She left and I closed the door. I took out the item and saw a hoodie and a note.

"Its getting cold, so please wear this alright? Its my favorite so you should wear it. See you!" I read.

I chuckled and shook my head. Although, I might not feel as cold as the others, I should just wear it. I wore the hoodie over my uniform and can't help but to blush. The thought of wearing your crush's hoodie is life. Its totally oversized for me but I'm so comfortable in his hoodie. I could literally smell his scent. It has this faint herb smell because he bathes in herbs. I took my bag and went out from the dorm. I ran to Chanyeol and hugged his neck. 

"Thanks for the hoodie." I winked.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up and smiled widely at him. 

"You totally look great in my hoodie. Should I give you more of my clothes?" He asked.

"What's going to be left for you?" I laughed.

"You do not want to know how many clothes I have." He said.

"Are you secretly a girl?" I asked.

"Hey! Doesn't mean I like clothes means I'm a girl!" I pouted.

"Aww cutiepie, don't pout!" I said.

I pecked his lips and he blushed. We finally we reached school and just then Jongin came. He just walked past us as if we didn't exist. I looked at Chanyeol and he just shrugged his shoulders.

CHANYEOL POV;

"I'm sorry Jongin. You're my brother, but she is mine." He thought.

The both of us walked and then Jongin suddenly stopped me. He looked at me and I kinda understood what he meant. He wants to talk to me. I told SooAh to walk first and she nodded. The both of us went up to the rooftop and he suddenly pushed me against the wall hardly and I looked at him.

"You did that on purpose right?" He said.

"Did what?" I asked.

"Trying to get her attention and such. You think that I will just look at you guys and not do anything?" He smirked.

"Try all you want. SooAh will never have her eyes on you." I said.

"Don't you dare challenge me." He said.

"And don't you dare hypnotize her. We will have to play fair." I said.

"Do you think that I will stoop that low? Are you trying to mock me or something?" He asked.

"Who knows? Desperate times calls for desperate measures." I said.

He punched me and I smirked. 

"Look, I never wanted to fight with you over her. Accept it, she likes me and not you. Its so obvious." I smirked.

"You better shut up!" He shouted as he grabbed my collar.

"I'm just stating the obvious. You, yourself know that right?" I said.

"The fact that she is the only one who can take out my seal, don't you think that I need her more than you do?" I said.

"Don't use that seal thing as your strength." He said.

"Just face it. SooAh likes me and not you. Just move on." I said.

I walked away and went back to class. SooAh is already asleep and I stared at her. She really looks so calm when she is asleep. So cute. I walked to my table and just then Jongin came in. He gave me a death glare and I smirked. That guy just doesn't want to admit the truth. SooAh likes me and not him. I even had SooAh to admit it herself. What more does he want so that he will start to back away. Then, SooAh woke up and she turned around and smiled at me. I smiled at her back and she turned her chair to face me.

"Channieee~" She said.

"What is it?" I said.

"I really like your jacket. So comfortable." She said as she hugged herself.

"Of course! Its my jacket anyway." I smirked.

"Aish, you are seriously acting like the vampire you." She said.

"He is me and I am him honey." I said.

"True." She said.

We both continued talking and after Hana seongsaenim came, I looked at Jongin and smirked. That guy will never have SooAh because her heart is already on me. She belongs to me and only me. I've already marked her, that doesn't give him a chance to have her. Lessons soon start and everyone started to concentrate in class. Finals was going to start soon and I'm determine to get SooAh to pass all her subject and then we get get promoted to second year together.

In front, SooAh is diligently writing her notes and I smiled while looking at her. She really does look pretty when she is focus. Ah, scratch that, she looks pretty when she's doing anything. She really is perfect to me. I smiled once again and srtarted to write my notes, oh god SooAh can really make me distracted haha. I can't believe I just don't like her but I love her. 

---------------------------------------------

It was finally break time and before I could go to SooAh, Jongin went to her first and he looked behind to me and smirked. He wraps his arms around her. I was burning in anger this time. I never was burning in anger whenever he does skinship with her but not when he is striving for the same goal as me, making SooAh ours. 

"Yo!" Joonmyeon said.

"What?" I said.

"Oh geez, you don't have to be so angry. Is it about that? Oh my god, you guys are so childish. Fighting over a girl?" He said.

"Wait, you know about this too?" I asked.

"I know more than you think. Its so obvious don't you think. I already knew that this would happen when you guys were in the human world." He said.

"Look, I already told him that fighting won't do any justice but he still wants it. What can I do about it? He wants it that way." I said.

"That's because he already knew the fact, he just doesn't want to admit it. Give him some time alright? It really hurts to see the person you love with another guy, so understand him alright." He said.

"I'll try." I sighed.

We walked to the cafeteria together and I sat beside SooAh, where my normal sit is. I ate my food quietly while trying to restrain myself from punching Jongin for being overly attached to SooAh. I got to relax myself, I really have to.

END OF POV;

I really think that Jongin and Chanyeol is acting weird today. Its like they are strangers. They usually close like brothers but today, it was as if they don't even know each other and today, Jongin is being overly attached to me, which is unusual for me. I mean he is the skinship king, but he has never been this clingy. I wonder if both of them had a fight. 

-----------------------------------------

School soon ended, and Chanyeol and Jongin were not at their table already. That was fast, I wonder where they went to. I decided to find them around the woods and suddenly I heard talking. I decided to follow the voice and saw the both of them facing each other. 

"Let's just settle this once and for all. Whoever wins this match gets SooAh." Jongin said.

"Coward aren't you? Asking for a fight when I'm in my nerd state." Chanyeol smirked.

What? So they are fighting because of me!? Oh god, what are they thinking? I took out my seal and quickly ran to them and stopped Jongin from punching Chanyeol. I punched Jongin and also Chanyeol. Both of them groaned and I glared at them.

"Its so pathetic that the both of you are fighting over me. Are you two just going to break your friendship over a girl? Think about it, it ain't worth it." I said.

"You guys better not talk to me tomorrow, and fix your friendship first. I don't like childish guys." I said.

"SooAh wait!" Chanyeol said.

"What?" I said.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Sorry doesn't change anything. As long as your frienship isn't like how it was, don't talk to me. I can't believe that you two were going to go on a battle just because of me. Even if I like one of you, I won't just accept one of you when you two are still quarelling." I said.

I walked and put on my seal back on. I really can't have them fighting over some childish matter. Their friendship is totally precious to me. I'm the most closest to the both of them and the thought of them not being friends, scares me. And so while I was walking, I feel someone is following me. I already gotten ready to pull out my seal. The footsteps soon got really close and I pulled my seal and turned around. There is a guy with a mask on.

"Who are you!" I shouted.

"Someone." He said.

"Don't mess with me now. I'm not in the mood so get lost from my sight." I said.

"What if I said that I don't want." He said.

"Then, you leave me no choice but to attack you." I said.

"You're tough." He said.

"Just who are you!? Show me your ing face!" I shouted.

"Fight me first than I will show you my face." He said.

"Very well." I said.

I sprint to his back and geve him a fire kick. He fell down and soon stood up, the guy hit me back and it seems that the person had the same power as me, just that he is stronger. I attacked him back but he evaded most of my attacks. I was actually lucky enough to evade his super fast attack. 

"You're quite fast." He said.

"Shut up! And lets just get this thing over." I said.

I ran to the person and side kick him. He flew to the other side of the forest and I sprint to him. I took the chance to take out his mask. I took it out and my eyes widened.

"HALABEOJI!?" I shouted.

He quickly stood up and smiled at me. He looks so different in his monster form. 

"Its been awhile since I took out my seal. And you are really strong my dear.  I think with proper training, you can be even more stronger and faster than how you are now. Say, do you want to train with me?" He asked.

"Yes halabeoji!" I said.

"Good, this weekend, come to my house. I will send someone to fetch you from the dorm." He said.

I nodded and he quickly left. Wow, he is sure really strong for his age. I almost lost to him. Anyways, that was a fun short training. I really can't wait for my training with halabeoji. I want to be strong so that I can protect the people I love whenever they need me.

---------------------------------------

Heyyy! So I finally updated! School has been really tiring and it kinda took me three days just to write this chapter. Yes, I know its kinda a boring chapter. Forgive me alright? Hahah, anyways enjoy!

XxheartsxX