Chapter:Twenty-two

My Nerdy Vampire.

"How about today, we go to the zoo?" I asked.

"Oooohhh, the zoo! I want!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Yahh, stop shouting in the morning!" I said.

The others laughed and we all decided to go to the zoo later in the mid-day. For now the whole lot of us are rotting at home. None of us have yet to shower and we were lazy to move around. I put legs on Kyungsoo's lap and lied down. Baekhyun and Joonmyeon are just having fun casting magic on each other. Chanyeol and Jongin are playing card games. I swear I find nothing entertaining about the card game but they are so into it. Its just Kyungsoo and I who are practically not doing anything except for sitting down and lying down. 

"SooAh, can I play with your hair?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Oh, that's random but okay then." I said.

I sat in between hie legs and let him do anything to my hair. I just browse through my phone and surf the internet. I literally have no idea what this snow man is trying to do with my hair.

"Your hair is so soft." He said.

He continued combing my hair and it felt really nice though. 

"Kyungsoo-ah.." I called.

"Yeah?" He said, still combing my hair.

"I heard that your community don't really mix around with others. But why did you want to have a friend?" I asked.

"I'm sick and tired of seeing people of my kind. I always wanted to make friends with others.... but none wanted to be. They think I'm a weirdo." He said.

"Well, now you have us!" I said.

"I'm happy." He said.

I looked up to him and smiled. He pinched my cheeks. I stood up and started pinching his cheeks. We ended up pinching each other's cheeks.

"Ehem."

We turned around and saw Chanyeol looking at us. He gave me the playful glare and I laughed.

"Its already 11am. Let's all get ready!" Jongin said.

We nodded and I headed to my room. Chanyeol followed me and I stopped him. 

"Go and bathe at the other room." I said.

He nodded and I went in my room. I started bathing and then wore my clothes. I wore a muscle tank with a ripped boyfriend jeans. On top of that, I wore a red flannel shirt under my muscle tank. I wore very light makeup and wore a snapback. Once I was done, the guys were waiting for me and we went out. 

I drove all the way to the zoo and parked it at a private parking lot. We walked out from the place and walked towards the zoo. I went to pay for the tickets and gave them their tickets. Once we went in, the guys were so fascinated looking at the animals. It was as if, they have never seen an animal before. But as long as they don't embarrass themselves, I'm cool with it. 

"Noonaaaaa~ Look at the tiger!!" Baekhyun said.

"Baekhyun, you are acting as if you never seen a tiger before." I laughed.

He blushed and went forward to the tiger. They was a glass wall separating us with the tiger. Right now, his reation is exactly the same as the kid beside him. I facepalmed and let the kid do whatever he wants. As long as he is happy.

"Do they have werewolves here?" Jongin asked.

"Of course not!" I said.

"How about dragons?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Please guys, we are not in the monster world. They are just mystical creatures in the human world. You don't see anything you see in the monster world." I said.

"Ooohhhh." Kyungsoo said.

As we were talking, suddenly Baekhyun went missing. He wasn't at where he was. We looked around and he was nowhere to be found. We called him and hope that he would answer, but in the end I felt a vibration in my bag, Oh yeah, he told me that his phone is inside my bag. 

"Jongin-ah, is it possible to use your smelling sense to detect him even without changing?" I asked.

"I'm afraid not." Jongin said.

We decided to spread out and find Baekhyun. I kept on walking around and calling out his name. I asked people around and they all shook their head. I suddenly saw a group of guys crowding. I decided to look and saw Baekhyun in the middle of those guys. I went towards them and pushed the guys.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Who the hell are you!?" One of the guy shouted.

he pushed me and I fell. Baekhyun's eyes widened and he helped me up.

"Who am I? I'm his friend. You got a problem?" I said.

"Your little friend ruined my clothes." He said.

"So?" I said.

"What do you mean by so? He needs to buy me a new one. This is limited edition!" He said.

I chuckled. Limited edition? Its freaking imitation.

"Just send it for dry cleaning." I said.

"I said it is limited edition!" He shouted as he wanted to hit me.

Then someone held his hand and it was Jongin.

"You better don't touch her with your filthy hands." He said.

"Its imitation. You think you can fool me when I have the same shirt as you? You do realized that the words on the shirt is wrongly spelled right?" I smirked.

His eyes widened and he looked guilty. He began apologizing to me. 

"So, you better stop lying and take this money for dry cleaning." I said.

I absolutely hate people who gang up on people over stupid things. I pulled Baekhyun away and checked whether he is alright.

"Did they hurt you?" i asked.

"No." He smiled.

"Thank you noona." He said as he hugged me.

I hugged him back and smiled. I'm so glad that he is fine. We went back to meet with the guys and I explain what had happened. We then continued walking around the zoo and enjoy looking at the animals. 

"Next up is Kyungsoo's look alike!" I said.

I pointed at the penguins and he pouted. The guys laughed and they realized the similarities too. Plus he also prefers to be in the cold just like the penguins. He crossed his arms and stomped his food like a child. The whole lot of us looked at him, weirdly. The usually calm Kyungsoo is reacting.

"Why do you guys always tease me?" He pouted.

I swear I find absolutely adorable right now. I went to him and slung my arms around him. I ruffled his hair and he smiled. Chanyeol is still laughing over the fact that Kyungsoo looks like a penguin. He wanted to hit Chanyeol but I stop him.

"Its okay Kyunggie~ We shall bring him to his look alike too." I smirked.

They guys followed me and I pushed Chanyeol towards the giraffes. 

"Do you think they look alike?" I asked.

"What!? Are you saying I'm a giraffe!?" Chanyeol shouted.

"You are a giant!" I said.

Kyungsoo started laughing out loud and he gave me a thumbs up. I wriggled my eyebrows and Chanyeol head locked me. I laughed and tickled him. We ended up having a blast in the zoo. We spent the whole afternoon in the zoo, watching the animal shows and everything and we finally went out. It was tiring though. 

"Should we have a barbeque today?" Joonmyeon asked.

"Yeah sure! Let's go to the supermarket then." I said.

The guys nodded and I drove to the supermarket. We took the trolley and Chanyeol told me to stand on the metal part below. He pushed the trolley. He rested his chin on my shoulder and i blushed. This guy is slowly taking the attitude of the inner him. We kept on taking food. After paying the food, the guys carried everything leaving me carrying nothing. 

Once we reached home, we changed our clothes and I started setting up the barbeque pit and as much as I wanted to change to my other me to light up the fire, but we are in the human world, so its better to be safe than sorry. 

"Is the food coming~" Baekhyun whined.

"A while more." I smiled.

So, Chanyeol, Joonmyeon and I are busy cooking and cutting the meat. While the other three is waiting for the food. They finished setting up the table and is impatiently waiting for the food. Baekhyun kept on whining till I went to him and shoved the meat to his mouth to make him stop talking. He happily chewed the food and I just shook my head. I feel like I'm taking care my own little brother although we are just a year apart.

Soon we finished cooking all the meat and laid it down. Chanyeol is still cooking the chicken and the bacon. I went to him to help him and he smiled at me. We soon finished cooking all the food and officially started eating the food together. There were a lot of laughters and we also took many photos together. Its funny how I'm so comfortable with the guys although I'm just the only girl. They make me so comfortable over the months. 

"Guys do you realized that before we became friends, we had a bad start?" I said.

"Yeah, now that I think of it. I started off wanting to take SooAh away from Chanyeol. And then, Baekhyun who used to be gay for Chanyeol, thus, finding trouble with SooAh. Kyungsoo also wanted to take SooAh away from all of us and lastly Joonmyeon who wanted to kill all of us." Jongin chuckled.

"Then, how did you and Chanyeol met? Was it a bad start?" Kyungsoo said.

"No, not really. It all started when he bumped into me on the first day of school. And he bite me on our first encounter." I said.

"Omg, you did that?" Joonmyeon said in horror.

Chanyeol blushed and nodded.

"That vampire sure has guts." Kyungsoo said.

"They are in a total whole new level..." Jongin muttered.

I laughed and nodded. When I remember back to the day when I first bumped into Chanyeol, I smiled. Never knew that I would fall in love with the person who freaking bite me when we first met. The food slowly finished and we are helping each other with the cleaning up. Once we were all done, the guys took their leave back to their room, leaving me with Chanyeol. The both of us decided to walk at the beach and looked at the stars.

"Have you thought of the wish?" I asked.

"Well...maybe. But not now." He said.

"Hahah, okay...whenever you are ready." I smiled.

He held my hand and I looked at him. I smiled and held his hand tightly. The night is chilly but because I'm with him, I feel the warmth. There wasn't much people at the beach well because of obvious reasons, its freaking night time. It was peaceful and I like the moment right now. 

"Chanyeol-ah." I called.

"Hmm?" he smiled.

I cupped his face and kissed him gently. 

"Thank you for the good memories." I smiled.

I walked first and he pulled me back. Both of his arms were wrapped around my waist and my hands were touching his freaking hard chest. 

"You can't just leave me hanging after kissing me like that." He smirked.

He crashed his lips against mine. His kiss this time was super different. Not like those kisses that he used to give me. It was rough but at the same time passionate. I responded to his kiss and closed my eyes. Up till now, he is the only one who can make me feel the tingling sensation. The only guy that can melt me with his kiss. It was only him. 

We soon broke the kiss, panting hard. He looked at me and then went for another kiss again. I kissed him back. I tip-toed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He gave me support so that I won't fall down. I think I'm loving him even more now. I have totally fallen in love with him. And this time, there is no way out because I have fall hard for him. 

We finally broke the second kiss and he gave me a hug. I hugged him back and soon we walked back to the beach house. The guys were already asleep since there isn't any noise. Chanyeol went to lie down on the bed first after brushing his teeth. I quickly brushed my teeth and then joined him. I buried myself against his chest and he hugged me tightly.

"Goodnight." He whispered.

I was already fast asleep in his arms and had a good night sleep. Can I just sleep in his arms for the rest of my life? 

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up still in his arms. I smiled and examined his face. His handsome features are still there although he is sleeping and snoring softly. His grip around me was so firm that I couldn't get out of his grip. I ended up just staring at him while waiting for him to wake. 

"Oh good morning babe." He said huskily.

Oh god, his morning voice is what I literally lived for. 

"Did you have a good sleep?" He asked.

"Totally." I smiled.

"Let's go down, the guys probably have already woken up." He said.

I nodded and we woke up. And he was right, they are already awake. We joined them and Joonmyeon started talking.

"SooAh, today...is it possible if we have an all boys outing?" Joonmyeon asked.

"I guess so....maybe I can hang out with my friends here....have fun guys." I smiled.

"You really okay with it?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yes, sometimes you guys need some time amongst yourselves." I smiled.

They nodded and I walked up to my room to get my phone. I decided to call Jieun. One of my closest friends. I bet how is she doing. Its been so long since I last seen her.

"Hello?" I called.

"Omg! Is that you SooAh? Finally I heard some news about you! You went MIA!" Jieun said on the other line.

"Hahaha, sorry. Anyways, you free today?" I asked.

"More than free." She said.

"Great! Meet you at the usual at 2pm!" I said.

"No problem!" She said.

I hung up the phone and then went down again to tell the guys that I am going to hang out with my friends. They nodded and we just did our own things. I hope the guys have fun today without me. I hope they are not going to do any stupid thing. Well, considering Baekhyun and Jongin at the same place, many things can happen. But let's pray nothing is gonna happen. Because I trust them.

--------------------------------------------------

A new chapter is up!!!! Hope you enjoyed!

XxheartsxX