Chapter: Eighteen

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Oh god, that was tiring.." I said as I was bathing.

I just finished my first training with halabeoji and he was way more faster and stronger than that time in the woods. I was the one getting beaten up instead. Ahh whatever it is, halabeoji's house is so beautiful, its way bigger and better than my house. I mean like it totally look like a castle. They are so many maids in the house and I felt like a princess. After I was done bathing, I wore a oversized button up tshirt and went to halabeoji's room. 

"Halabeoji!" I shouted.

"Oh, SooAh!" He smiled.

"You don't look tired at all. What is this." I pouted.

"Face it, my granddaughter, I'm still stronger than you." He smirked.

"Just you wait, I will get better." I said.

"I'll be waiting for that moment." He said.

I nodded and then we went down for lunch. It was just the two of us eating yet there are gazilion of food. How on earth can we finish up everything? Uhh whatever. 

"Are you planning to tell omma?" I asked.

"We have to in the end right? You appa has to know too.." He said.

"I hope appa would understand. And I hope omma don't go haywire." I sighed.

"Let's hope." He said.

The both of continued eating and then I went home. I would totally love to live with halabeoji but that would create suspicion if I suddenly disappeared from the dorm. I soon reached to the dorm and went up to my room. Before I could even go in, one of the girls called me and she went to me.

"On the way back, Chanyeol ask me to give this to you." 

"Oh, thank you." I smiled.

I took the letter and then went in. Ever since that day when I caught them fighting, I haven't talked to them. I kinda distant myself and stick with the others except for the two. I sat on my bed and opened up the letter.

"To my dearest SooAh,

Sorry for acting like a childish kid. Jongin and I have atually talk things out yesterday and I'm please to tell you that we are fine now. We decided to just forget about the fight and just be like how we were. I hope you would stop ignoring us because it is totally driving the both of us crazy. I miss you so much. I miss talking to you and my inner me, misses you too, that he literally scolded me for acting stupid. (PS; He kept on complaining that he misses your lips.) 

I hope to see you tomorrow, talking to us. I'll be waiting for you at the usual."

I chuckled at his short letter and put it at my study table. I walked out from my room and went to the boys dorm. Since there was a boy walking, I decided to ask him to call Chanyeol down. He nodded and called him. Soon, Chanyeol came down and he ran to me and hugged me tightly. I got so shocked. 

"Geez, you are acting as if I didn't talk to you for a month." I said.

"That 3 days you didn't talk to me, felt like years." He pouted.

"So overreacting." I chuckled.

"Shut up, you totally made me go crazy. I'm so used to you talking to me every single day." He said.

"This is how important you are in my life." He said.

"So, its my fault that I ignored you?" I joked.

"NONONO, that's not what I meant!" He said.

"Aigoo, you are so cute." I said.

"Just remember, that never fight over something like this with Jongin. You guys are so close, do you want both of your friendship to go just like that. It ain't worth it." I said.

"Alright babe, I promise I won't fight with him over you." He smiled.

"Alright then, I guess I'll see tomorrow?" I said.

"Wait!" He said.

"Yeah?"

Without saying anything he lean towards me and gave a peck. I smiled and he quickly ran away. Pfft, I should be the one running away not him. So cute. I just walked back to my room and tomorrow, I'll talk to Jongin tomorrow. Now that I know his feelings for me, I think I would have to clear everything. I have to stop giving him high hopes. I need to tell him the truth.

_____________________________

THE NEXT DAY;

"Chanyeol!" I called.

"Hey!" He smiled.

He wraps his arm around me and I smiled at him. This is how it should be. Going to school with him. 

"Later on, I want to have a word with Jongin. So you go with others alright?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Since I already knew how he feels for me, I thought that maybe I should put a stop to it. I can't give any false hope in the future. I don't want to hurt him." I said.

"Alright then. I'll give you some space to talk later on." He smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled.

He nodded and we walked to school together. Once we reached, I took Jongin's hand and brought him up to the rooftop. He smiled at me widely and I weakly smiled.

"Do you wanna say something?" He asked.

"Jongin...I thought I should just say the tr-"

"Its about us right? You wanna tell me to move on right? And you don't want to give me false hope right?" He said.

"Jong-"

"I know, I understand. I should have stopped myself since the start, but what can I do? You slowly crept into my heart." He said.

I went to him and hugged him. He cried on my shoulders and I patted him.

"I'm sorry Jongin. I don't want to hurt you or give you any false hope." I said.

"Can I ask you 1 question?" He asked.

"Go ahead." I smiled.

"Why Chanyeol?" He asked.

"I don't know... it just happens. He was always there for me when I need him. He makes my heart beat really fast." I said.

"Fine, I understand. But, if he ever hurts you. You better tell me. I'll punch the hell out of him." He said.

"Thank you for understanding." I smiled.

He weakly smiled and I patted his shoulder.

"You will find someone better than me." I said.

He just hung his head low and turn his back on me. I figured out that he needs some time alone. And I excuse myself. Oh god, I feel like a mean person, crushing someone's heart. Although he may be a monster, but still they still have feelings right? I sighed and walked along the hallway, still feeling bad. The fact that I have to hurt him makes me feel miserable. I went pass the guys and went to the corner where there isn't anybody. I hugged my knees and cried. Chanyeol went to me and squat to my eye level.

"Babe, are you alright?" He asked as he soothe my hair.

"I hurt his feelings." I said.

"Look at me." He said.

I slowly looked at him and he kissed my forehead.

"You did the right thing rather than just keeping quiet." He said.

"But he looks so hurt just now. I can't forget the look on his face." I cried.

"Don't cry. You did the right thing. Trust me. He will move on." He assured.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course, why would I lie to you?" He smiled.

"O-Okay then." I said.

he smiled at me and wiped off my tears. He pulled me up and the gave me the tightest hug. I hugged him back and he placed his chin on my head. Stupid giant. 

"Will he ignore me?" I asked.

"Maybe for the time being? Let's give him time alright?" He said.

I nodded and the both of us went back to class. Jongin is just sitting quietly and I hung my head low. I sat on my seat and looked out at window. I didn't want to turn around because I didn't want to see his face. And of course, Baekhyun don't know a single so he is acting how he usually is and I totally didn't have the mood to entertain him. Jongin kept quiet and not responding to any of Baekhyun's stupid jokes like always. And that made me feel even guilty.

Baekhyun finally realized that tension so he kept quiet and pulled Joonmyeon away. Kyungsoo turned around to face me and he carrassed my face.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah.." I lied. 

He patted my head and then turned to the front. I sighed and just put my head on the table.  

________________________________

"I'm going to the garden." I said.

"Wait why?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Just because." I said.

I walked away and then Chanyeol followed me. I looked at him and he smiled.

"I thought that the both of us should give Jongin some space. After all, we are the cause as to why he is acting like this." He said.

I nodded and we sat under the tree and I lean on his chest. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I still feel bad over what happened and Chanyeol just kept quiet.

"SooAh?" He called.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Don't think about it too much alright? I know you are feeling guilty but you are doing the right thing. Don't let this affect you." He said.

"I just can't help it." I said.

he cupped my face and stared at my face. He pinched my cheeks.

"This is life babe. Everything can't be perfect. Sometimes, we have to be a little selfish. Jongin understands, I know he won't take too long to be cool with it. He doesn't hate you, he just need time." He said.

"Fine..." I sighed.

"But you know, I'm happy that you choose me." He said.

"I have always choose you. My choice has never changed." I said.

Chanyeol kissed my temples and I closed my eyes. I hope that Jongin would talk to me. I can't afford to lose such a good friend. Yeah, I know I totally sound selfish, but I can't bear to lose him. 

"I hope that everything would be normal back soon." I said.

"It would. Don't worry." He said.

Soon, lessons started and we went back to class. I looked at Jongin and he weakly smiled at me. I smiled at him back and sat at my seat. Well at least he smiled at me instead of ignoring me. I'm glad. At least that lighten up my mood. I listened to the teacher attentively and wrote down my notes. Now that I think about it, I always have problems like this when my exams are around the corner. Looks like I have to study even harder. I really want to go to year 2.

Then, classes soon ended and we all separated. Chanyeol and I went to the city to get some dinner since the both of us were very hungry. We took the bus and went to a restaurant and had our dinner there. All I can say for now is that my mood has gotten so much better because Jongin talked to me. I don't know if he is just acting strong, but I'm really happy that he actually came up to me to talk. 

"Its gonna be a few months before the year ends..." I said.

"So, how's living in the monster world?" He asked.

"Hmm....I feel good. I feel that this where I belong. I find myself getting along with the people here rather than in the human world. To be honest, many things happened. I found out that I am actually a phoenix and I got almost killed by the discipline teachers. I also fell in love with a vampire and made a group of good friends. There is a mixture of good and bad moments. But most importantly, I'm glad halabeoji invited me to study in the school." I smiled.

he held my chin and lean forward to me. He kissed my lips and I blushed.

"Hehe, faster go and eat. You better stop blushing before I bite it." He said.

I held my cheek and he chuckled. I quickly ate my food and he smiled at me. We were soon done and went out. We walked around inside the mall and did window shopping. Chanyeol held my hand tightly and I felt the warmth in his hand although his skin so cold. But thank god I'm a phoenix so his coldness doesn't really bother me. 

"Chanyeol, I'm tired already. Can we go home?" I asked.

He suddenly squat down in front of me. 

"Uhh, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Babo, get on me." He said.

"What? No its-"

"Aish you are so slow." He said as he took my arms and wrapped it around his neck.

He carried me as if I was nothing. And he kept on telling jokes and I would hit his back while laughing. I would sometimes cover his eyes and he would whined at me which I find is super cute. The two of us ended up not taking the bus and just walk back home. When it is night, the sky is really beautiful.

"Having to see this beautiful sky with you, I like it." He said.

"Chanyeol! Its a shooting star. Quickly wish!" I said.

He nodded and I closed my eyes. 

*I wish that Chanyeol and I would be together till the end.* I wished.

"Done!" He said.

"Me too." I said.

The both of us walked past the forest, and smiling like an idiot. I really wish that he is the one for me because I don't think I could imagine myself with someone else.

"You're mine Chanyeol." I said.

"And you're mine SooAh." He said.

I quickly went down and went in front of  him. I tiptoed on his feet and wrapped my arms around him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I lean forward. He roughly kissed me back and I smiled in between of the kiss.

Kissing under the moonlight, perfect isn't it. Hehehehe *smirks*

______________________________

heyyy! I took some time to update ahaha. But whatever it is, finally an update for you and its filled with Chanyeol and SooAh moments! I hope I can update more often, but school stops me :( Hope you guys enjoyed!

XxheartsxX