Chapter:Twenty-one

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Omma, appa! They are here!" I shouted.

The guys are finally here and I brought them in. Omma smiled at them and hugged them while appa just gave them an approval nod. 

"So, which is which?" Appa asked.

The boys soon introduced themselves and appa went to Chanyeol. He gave him the cheeky look and Chanyeol looked at him weirdly. Appa just laughed and then brought them to the living room. Appa at first couldn't believe that these innocent guys would be monsters and when they started changing to their monster form, his eyes widened.

"Wow! That's so cool!" He said.

The guys were shocked that he wasn't scared but instead was fascinated. He went to Kyungsoo and touched his icy hands. He flinched because it was too cold and we just laughed.

"Out of all of us, only SooAh and touch him when he is transformed." Joonmyeon said.

"Oh right, phoenix are fire. She can probably melt him." Appa said.

"That's why I always make sure I don't anger her." Kyungsoo joked.

"We might not want to see the lady angry. Who knows she might burn us." Appa joked.

They all laughed and I pouted. I crossed my arms and ran to omma who is busy at the kitchen. 

"Omma, they are all bullying me!" I pouted.

"Then, take out that choker of yours and burn them." Omma said.

"Should I?" I smirked,

"You certainly should. Your appa is so annoying." Omma smirked.

Just as I wanted to take out my choker they quickly came to me ans started to it up to me. I smirked at them and pulled my choker. Once I changed, the guys quickly moved away and I smirked.

"Care to bully me? I'm listening." i smiled.

"O-O-Our SooAh is great! Who would bully you? Right boys?" Appa stuttered.

"Y-Yeah, who are we to disturb the phoenix. We know our place." Jongin said.

I laughed and omma came to the living room with a tray of orange juice. We quickly changed to our human self. We all talked and laughed. I'm glad that they are comfortable with my parents. But I really got to applaud my appa for not getting afraid. Most humans would probably run away and cause big ruckus. Yeah, I gotta admit, we tend to over react at times.

As I was taking some food at the kitchen, appa came to me and he smiled at me.

"I think I know why you choose him out of all the guys." He smiled.

"Why do you think appa?" I asked.

"He acts differently and he never dares to make a joke about you. My eyes were always him and his eyes were always on you. When you were pouting and complaining to omma, I saw him chuckling at your behavior. He truly cares for you. I can see that. I approve." He smiled.

"Thank you so much appa." I smiled.

"And look at your omma, trying to fit in with the guys. That woman." He said.

I laughed at my jealous appa and I took a seat beside Chanyeol. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

"So you guys are going to hang out at our beach house?" Appa asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I trust her with all of you. If she comes back hurt, I'm going to haunt you guys down. Especially, the vampire." He said.

Chanyeol gulped his saliva and I laughed. The others secretly chuckled and omma hit appa.

"Like you can win over them." Omma said.

Appa pouted and I just laughed. I told the guys to wait while I take my bag. Well, apparently Chanyeol doesn't understand the meaning of wait, went up with me and he took my bag without even giving me a chance to take it. I just smiled and went down empty handed. I hugged my parents and we soon boarded the car and i drove to our beach house. The guys are so damn excited, especially Joonmyeon. Once we reached, I told the guys to settle down to whichever room they want. Chanyeol wanted to share the room with me and I just nodded. We put our bags inside the wardrobe and went out. The guys were fighting over the rooms and I just shook my head. We headed to the best part of the house, which is the balcony. We have the full view of the sea. Chanyeol hugged me from behind and I smiled. He lean his chin on my shoulder and he kissed my shoulder. He slowly kissed my neck and turned me around. He passionately kissed me and I responded to his kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and deepen the kiss. His arms around my waist tighten and he smirked in between the kiss. 

AUTHOR POV;

"Wow, that's how they kiss? I thought nerds don't know how to kiss?" Baekhyun asked.

"Shh. let's not spoil their moment." Suho said.

"Pfft...I wish I could kiss her like that." Kai pouted.

"You will have the girl of your dreams soon. Now, let's not bother the both of them." Suho said.

Kai pouted once again before following Suho. While the two were kissing, the other guys were just watching the TV, waiting for them to finish with their business. Soon, the two of them came down and they sit with them. 

"So, where do you guys wanna go today?" Suho asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Do you have any place that you guys wanna go?" She asked.

"I wanna go to the amusement park!" Baekhyun said.

"Is it alright with you guys?" She asked.

They nodded and she told the guys to get ready. She went up with Chanyeol and she went through her bag to get some clothing. She went to the toilet and quickly changed inside while Chanyeol changed outside. Once she was done, she went out from the toilet wearing a white crop top with a light blue high waisted shorts. She tied her hair into a high messy bun. Chanyeol is just staring at her beauty without make up. SooAh, quickly did her daily routine makeup and put on her shades. 

"Let's go Channie!" She smiled.

The nerd just nodded and was still fascinated over her getting ready. The others were already downstairs and they soon went out.   She went to the driver seat and made sure that everyone put on their seatbelts. She soon started driving and Chanyeol pressed the radio and the guys started singing like mad people. But no doubt they have good voices though. Especially Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. They soon reached and she parked the car skillfully. 

Once they got out, they were in the spotlight. Everyone was staring at them. They stood out a alot although they were just wearing normal clothes. Guys were looking at the guys in jealousy and girls were looking at SooAh in jealousy. SooAh went to go ans pay for all the tickets and gave them each. The guys followed whatever SooAh did and once they walked in, Baekhyun got really excited.

"Noonaaa! Can we go to the rollercoaster?" He asked.

"Sure why not!" She smiled.

He literally pulled SooAh to the rollercoaster and the guys had to chase after them. Once it was their turn to ride it. Baekhyun pulled Kai to seat with him and they sat at the middle row. Chanyeol and SooAh took the last row and Suho took with Kyungsoo just right in front of them. Chanyeol held her hand tightly and she chuckled because she knew that he is scared. Once it started, she was screaming because she's freaking having fun, while Chanyeol is screaming because it was freaking horrible for him. SooAh could literally hear Baekhyun's scream and she knew that he was having lots of fun. Once the ride was done, Chanyeol quickly went out from the ride and took a seat. The ones that were fine were Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and SooAh. The three of them went to a shop and bought drinks. 

"Oh my, is that even supposed to be fun?" Suho asked.

"Who knew you guys are scared of rides like this." SooAh smirked.

"Uhh whatever, just give us some time." Kai said.

SooAh just laughed and let them have some rest befoe trying out the other rides. They all ended up really having fun and she took rides with everyone to be fair because if not they are going to fight the whole day, and its not gonna turn out nice. She don't want what happened in the past to happened again. 

"You cold?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hmm? A little bit." She said.

He took out his flannel that is under his pullover and gave it to her. She wore it and felt a little warmer this time. He wrapped his arm around her and they were walking slowly at the back.

"You know, you make a hot nerd." She said.

Chanyeol was taken aback by her words. He blushed and she pinched his cheeks. 

"Yah you two! Can you please speed up? We're hungrayyyyy!" Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol mentally cursed Baekhyun for spoiling their moment and walked faster. They soon went into the fast food restaurant. They booked a table and put their bags on the table. 

"So what do you guys want?" She asked.

They told her what they wanted and Chanyeol accomapanied her to the counter. She bought all the food with her card and Chanyeol carried all the food to the table. They were like parents to the guys. They soon started eating and the table got quiet because everyone was super damn hungry. 

"WOW, I'm so full." Kyungsoo said.

"That's good then. Let's go guys." SooAh said.

They soon walked out from the amusement park and it was already dark. The night was still young and SooAh still wanted to hang out rather than going home. She drove them to Han River because its really beautiful when its night time. Once they reached, all of them except Chanyeol had their jaws dropped. 

"Its so beautiful." Kai said.

"It sure is." Baekhyun said.

The guys walked first, leaving Chanyeol and I behind. I smiled while looking at them. Chanyeol looked at me and he held my hand. We walked to them and I took out my phone and took a selfie with the guys. Baekhyun went to ask someone to take a photo of us and I wrapped my arms around Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's waist. I smiled brightly and he snapped a few photos of us. We thanked him and looked at the photos. 

"It turned out well." Suho said.

"It did." I smiled.

"The human world is really beautiful. I regretted saying that I hate humans." Baekhyun said.

I looked at Baekhyun and gave him a hug. He hugged me back tightly.

"Noona, thank you for changing my view of the human world." He smiled.

"You're welcome honey." She smiled.

Suho looked up to the sky and he pointed at the stars. The stars were exceptionally beautiful today. The people around them were admiring their friendship, and secretly wished that they were friends with them. They could see that their bond is very strong and it was impossible to break it. 

"Guys, its getting colder here, I think we should go. We still have many days ahead." She said.

They nodded and went back to the car. SooAh drove them back home and woke those who were sleeping. They went in and SooAh went to her room first. She didn't allow Chanyeol to enter first, so the guys decided to sit at the living room.

"Guys, I need your help." Chanyeol said.

"Sure what is it?" Suho asked.

"Babo, of course its gonna be helping him to ask SooAh to be his." Kai scoffed.

"Bingo!" Chanyeol said.

"Pfft...you better take care of her or else I take over you." Kai said.

"Yes sir." Chanyeol saluted.

So, without SooAh knowing, they started planning and everything. But later on stopped when SooAh opened the door. They quickly went in to their rooms and Chanyeol acted as if nothin happened. He just took his things and go inside the toilet and started bathing. Chanyeol totally forgot that he couldn't bathe without his herbs suddenly shouted in pain when the water is in contact with his skin. SooAh quickly asked him what happened and Chanyeol told her to go to his bag and take the herbs inside his bag. She quickly took it and passed it to him. After that, he started bathing peacefully and soon finished. There was a knock at the door and Chanyeol opened it up.

"Wanna watch some movie?" Suho asked.

They nodded and went to the living room. Baekhyun connected his phone to the TV and they watched the movie. As they were watching, Kyungsoo suddenly slept on SooAh's shoulder. She smiled and let him be. After all, they were out for the whole day. The rest were concentrating hard on the movie and cried along the way because it got so emotional at the end. The movie ended nicely and we all decided to just talk at the living room till we grew tired and fell asleep at the living room.  And the position of them sleeping are in a mess. Kai's head is facing Baekhyun's since they were lying down while watching. SooAh is sleeping on Chanyeol's lap and Kyungsoo has fell down from the sofa but until now he is still fast asleep. Suho is dominating the whole sofa. And Chanyeol, he is sleeping with his mouth slightly opened.

---------------------------------------------------

SooAh woke up the next morning, shocked at how the guys were sleeping. Kai ended up hugging Baekhyun's , which means his face is really near to Baekhyun's . Kyungsoo woke up after her and he go shocked too. When he saw Suho sleeping, he can't help but too laugh because he is halfway falling and yet he is still fast asleep. Chanyeol has light snores and SooAh found it absolutely adorable. Kyungsoo and SooAh decided to cook some breakfast for them, but realized they were nothing. They had a quick wash up and went to nearest supermarket to buy the ingredients. The quickly went home and was glad that they were still sleeping. They made pancakes for them and proceeded to wake them up. They tempt the boys with the smell of the food and Kai straight away woke up, he shouted when he realized that his face was that close to Baekhyun's . He kicked Baekhyun and he woke up in pain. SooAh just laughed and softly woke Chanyeol up. 

"Wow, these are delicious!" Suho said.

"Eat more than." SooAh smiled.

He nodded and continued eating. She is happy that she got to bond with her clique and she is expecting more bonding to comefor this trip to the human world. She really had fun yesterday and wants something like this again. 

"Let's have fun today too alright?" She said.

"Of course!" The guys said.

END OF POV;

-----------------------------------------------------

Heyyy a new update!!! Well, I decided to write a chapter of them bonding! Hope you enjoyed!

XxheartsxX