Chapter: Thirty-four

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Yah, its late already. You still wanna continue on!? I'm tired!!" Sehun whined. 

"Just a little bit more Hun-ah. Just a little bit." I said. 

Sehun sighed went back to his fighting stance. We have been practicing since afternoon and it is now almost midnight. Tomorrow is the big day. I'm very nervous but for my relationship with Chanyeol, I will beat him. I know its going to be hard, but then again, nothing comes easy in life. After fighting for a little bit more, I dropped down and panted. Sehun ran to me and he held me. 

"Yah, you overworked yourself! You're resting now!" He shouted. 

Suddenly all the tiredness from him was gone and he carried me back to Chanyeol's room. Chanyeol quickly came to him and carried me. 

"Wow, you look beat though. A tough one?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Yeah, this girl just couldn't know how stop. Damn, she's really getting stronger." Sehun said as he rubbed the side of his jawline. 

I just chuckled and he lightly flicked my forehead. He soon left the room and Chanyeol put me down and he wiped off my sweat with his bare hands. I quickly moved away and he chuckled. He didn't seemed to mind at all and the pushed me to the bathroom and threw me his clothes. I went in the bathroom and quickly bathe. I jumped into the bed right next to Chanyeol and hugged him tightly. 

"You're gonna do well. I believe in my baby." He whispered as he kissed my forehead. 

"Yah, not the forehead, the lips!" I whined.

He chuckled and went on top of me. He slowly lean towards me and I closed my eyes, waiting for his lips. Just as our lips were about to touch, the door opened.It was Mrs Park. Chanyeol quickly stood up and went to his mother. I quickly hid under the bed sheets and heard her chuckling.

"My dear you can just come out. I'm cool with it." She chuckled. 

I slowly stuck out my head and she was still chuckling. I blushed and sat up straight. She whispered to Chanyeol something and he left the room. Mrs Park went to me and sat at the side of the bed. She suddenly held my hand and smiled at me sweetly. Automatically, my lips curved up and she ruffled my hair softly. 

"Thank you so much for bringing us back our son." She smiled.

"Hmm? What do you mean? Isn't he always with you?" I asked. 

"Honey, I mean the real him. Not his human form. It has really been a very long time since I last saw him in his true form. And I don't have to ask you, I know it is you. You are the only one who can take out his seal right?" She said. 

"Wait? I'm the only one? How about Mr Park? Isn't he the one who sealed his true form?" I asked. 

"No sweetie, it was his grandfather. It was actually my husband's fault that caused Chanyeol's true form to be sealed. He angered his own father and therefore as a punishment, he cast a powerful seal on Chanyeol." She said. 

"But why me?" I asked. 

"Its because you are strong. He did say that there will be the only one who can take out that seal of his. And that person is the strongest of all." She smiled.

"Me? I'm the strongest?" I said. 

"Its proven, you can take out his seal. You are the strongest. So, be positive and beat my husband. The first time I saw you, I knew I would like you. And the moment I smell Chanyeol in you, oh my I was so happy. I just couldn't show it. I'm still afraid of my husband hehe." She chuckled. 

"And I guess you two have a hot relationship huh? Don't worry, I'm a very cool mom! Its even better if you guys give me a half phoenix and vampire~" She teased. 

"Mrs Park!" I blushed.

"Just call me omonim. I'm cool with it. But whatever it is, I wish you good luck for tomorrow's match. I really want you for my son." She smiled.

She gave me a hug before leaving the room. Chanyeol quickly went in and started bombarding me with questions. I shut him up with a kiss on the lips and smiled at him widely. He gave me the 'omma approved you' look and I smiled while nodding. He hugged me tightly and let out the nicest smile. 

"I knew omma will like you. You are just exactly her type of daughter-in-law." He smiled.

I blushed and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. He gave me a goodnight kiss before the both of us soon went to dreamland. 

-----------------------------------------------

"Oh god this is scary man. Its going to be 7pm in 2 hours time. And you guys are not letting me practice at all!" I pouted. 

The guys are locking me inside Chanyeol's room and none of them are letting me out at all. They kept on saying that I need absolute rest before the match. I had no choice but to listen to them because I know that nothing will ever make them change their mind. All of them are guarding the door and windows. The seven of us ended up just talking and letting the time past. As the time past, it was already 7pm and someone was there to us. I took a deep breath and walked towards the arena. I did some light jumps and make sure that I was fully ready. The others wished me luck before they were escorted to another place. I walked in the arena and was shocked to see so many people who is going to witness our match. Soon, Mr Park walked in the arena and he looks so different. I took a deep breathe and looked up to where Chanyeol and the others were. They were all cheering for me and I turn to Mrs Park who gave me a smile. I did some light jumps and moved my head side to side. 

"FIGHT!" 

Without me realizing, Mr Park was already in front of me and I got a little shock. But that didn't stop me from blocking his attacks. I ran towards the wall and using the wall support, I jumped towards him and gave him a fire kick which fortunately hit him. He touch his cheek and the ran to me with full speed and punched me. I fell down and quickly got back up to my feet. I gotta find his weakness. As I was fighting him, I analyzed his way of fighting and I just couldn't seem to find anything. I kept on blocking his attacks and evading him as fast as I could. Compared to Chanyeol, his father is so much faster and stronger. I ran to him and he thought that I was going to punch him, but I knew what he was thinking and jumped up, stepping on his shoulder and did a turn, resulting me kicking his temples. He got a little dizzy and I took the chance to kick him up and slammed him down on the floor. Everyone around the arena were shock and I heard all of them gasp. I smirked and taunt him to stand up. He clenched his fist and ran towards me. Just as he wanted to punch me, I held his arm and twist it. I gave him a fire punch and he groaned. I could see him being mad and with full speed, he punched me multiple of times and I coughed out blood.

"Let's see how worth are you." He smirked. 

Wiping off the blood, I spit out and glared at him. Suddenly all the nervousness I had disappeared. I am really determine to show who I am. 'I am the strongest, I can beat him.' That was what in my mind. I walked towards him and everyone gasped. 

AUTHOR POV;

As SooAh is walking, there were fire after her. Her hands were on fire and that was exactly how it was when Suho first saw her transformation. 

"That was it!" Suho said. 

"Was what?" Chanyeol asked. 

"This is how she was went she first transformed. That burning hand." Suho said. 

"Oh no, she is no joke. She is really going to beat your dad." Kai said. 

Mr Park look at SooAh and it sends him shiver. He has never once felt this way. SooAh smirked.

"Shall we get started Mr Park?" She smirked. 

Mr Park smirked and they began fighting again and this time it was much more fiercer. Everyone is so into the match. Not only it was fierce, it was fast as well. SooAh then swept his legs and he fell down. She grabbed his legs and twirled around before throwing him towards the wall. She ran towards him and pin him against the wall with her hand on his neck. It was literally burning him but it wasn't so hot that it could burn him. Mr Park then tackled SooAh and pushed her way. Now both of them were at each end. The both of them sprinted towards each other and jumped up to punch each other. But SooAh was a second faster and she fake a punch. She then kick him down and the impact was so strong that they was a large dent. Mr Park tried to stand up, but he couldn't resulting to the victory of SooAh. She then walked towards Mr Park and extend her hand. He smirked and held her hand. She pulled him up and he finally gave her a smile. 

"You did well." He said, as he held his stomach.

"Oh my, are you okay?" SooAh asked. 

"He's going to be fine soon. We are vampires for a reason." Mrs Park said. 

Suddenly, Mr Park held my hand and shouted,"Let's all welcome my son's future wife, Gong SooAh!"

SooAh's eyes widened and Chanyeol smiled widely. He ran to her and carried her up, twirling her around. And without caring about the crowd, Chanyeol kissed her passionately causing everyone to clapped and cheer. Both Mr and Mrs Park were just shaking their head. Soon everyone was dismissed and the whole lot of them were at the living room. 

"Its really you huh? I have always wondered who will be the one who could take out his seal." Mr Park said. 

"The both of you are meant to be and I'm so happy! YASSSSS!" Mrs Park cheered. 

All of them laughed and Chanyeol secretly pulled SooAh away. They ended up at the rooftop and the night sky. It was a beautiful night to celebrate. Chanyeol bent down and held both of her hand. SooAh just looked at him and smiled sweetly at him. He then caressed her face.

"You did really well babe. You beat my dad. I'm proud of you." He smiled. 

"I did it for us sweetie. I want us to be together." She smiled.

END OF POV;

"The inner me wants to talk to you~ He's bugging me." Chanyeol said. 

I chuckled and took out his seal. He hugged me tightly and gave me multiple of kisses around my face. He smiled widely and this is the first time I have ever saw the inner him smiling this wide. I could almost see all his white pearl teeth.

"I saw everything honey. You did really well." He said. 

"Because of your efforts, we were able to be together and even my appa said that you are gonna be my future wife. It will be something I can't wait. I can't wait to get married to you. This is seriously all your fault, you are making me fall for you all over again. Are you trying to drive me crazy?" He said. 

I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Isn't it my job to make you fall for me over and over again?" I smirked. 

"Well, you are doing your job really well. How on earth did you manage to make this cold hearted vampire to totally fall for you. Damn, other girls don't matter. You are what that matters to me." He said. 

"How about this babe, do you wanna follow me to the human world to have a short stayover? Just you and me?" I asked.

He nodded. I smiled and we soon walked back to his room. I went straight to bathroom and took a very nice shower. Can't deny it was very tiring. I feel that anytime, I can just fall asleep. Once I was done, I saw Chanyeol carrying a tray of food. He called me to the table and told me to sit. He told me to eat. He rested his head on the table and stared at me. I looked at him and blushed. Aish, why is this vampire being extra romantic today. Once I was done with my food, he told me to go straight to bed. He then walked out of the room to put the plates in the kitchen. It didn't take him long before he came up back. I can finally sleep peacefully now that the match is done.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We spent another two more days at Chanyeol's house and it was a blast. Even Mr Park has told me to call him abeoji. He totally became a different person and Chanyeol has been in his true form for quite some time, just to spent time with his parents. It was soon time to go and Mrs Park hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. I swear she acts like a teenage mom. I think she and omma will be the noisiest people in town if they were to meet.

"Make sure the nest time I see you, we are planning for your marriage!" She exclaimed. 

"Omonim~" I blushed. 

"Aigoo you should stop embarrassing the lady." Mr Park said. 

All of us laughed and we soon went in the car. It was a very fun and thrilling stay in Chanyeol's house. I hope that someday I will be able to have the chance to have match with Mr Park. But whatever it is, the whole seven of us had a lot of fun. Although I didn't spent much time with the guys because I was busy with my practice, it was still worth it. Soon, the car stopped right in front of our house and Sehun and I alighted. We waved at them before going in. 

"Aigoo, ever since I came here, many things sure has happen. The things that I never thought I would do. Oh my. It has really been a ride." I muttered to myself

-------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYSSS! A NEW UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

XxheartsxX