Chapter: Thirty-nine

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Park Chanyeol. You better behave yourself right now!"

"Sorry babe, I mean its my first time going to another country. I was always stuck either in our country or the monster world." Chanyeol grinned. 

Like finally, we were given a chance to go to for our honeymoon although it took quite while. The moment we reached Hawaii, he was being a little kid instead of a husband. He was jumping all over and its weird seeing him these way because you know...its the real him instead of the goofy nerd him. I had to stop him because he literally making everyone stare at him weirdly. I pulled him out of the airport and was escorted by a man that was sent by halabeoji. We smiled at him and he drove us to the villa we are going to stay for the whole week. It was quite a shocker that we have been given a week to enjoy, considering our busy schedule. But let's just take advantage of chance and enjoy before we go back to our normal lives. I just hope that Jongin and Baekhyun won't turn my school into a wreck because I told them to take care of the school, but of course I have my secretary to make sure that the school is going well as per normal. 

"Babe, what do you wanna do first? I'm so excited!!" Chanyeol said. 

"We can discuss later on alright? Let me have my sleep. I had a long meeting with the teachers yesterday." I said. 

I lied my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. He pulled my body closer to him and I hugged his waist. Within seconds I fell asleep and the next thing, I was already on the bed. Chanyeol is just lying next to me, staring at me sleeping. I smiled and went closer to him, burying my face on his chest. 

"You asked what do I wanna do first right? I want to be in your arms." I said. 

"Aigoo, you cheesy girl. Alright then, let's spend time here first. You need your rest first before we go all out for the next few days." He grinned. 

I just shook my head and we ended up watching the TV while cuddling with each other. To be honest, its been quite some time where really got to spend time with each other because we are too busy with work. Our schedules always clash and whenever he comes home, I'm already asleep, when he is awake, I'm already on the way to school. I guess our parents wanted us to have some time together, so they secretly went to booked a ticket for us and here we are now. 

"Where should we have for our dinner?" He asked. 

"I'm thinking we should have a night date out. We can eat at one of the restaurants there." I smiled. 

"Woohooo!!! I'm so excited!!! I guess, I will be doing a lot of things for the first time for this trip~" He said. 

"Whatever Yeolie. Just watch the TV." I chuckled. 

Well hours passed and it was time for our date. I went to wash up first while he is still watching the TV. As I was bathing, I can't help but to think of my school. I really hope that everything is doing well there. It probably is right? Because if there is any problem, they would have informed me already. 

*Aish! Stop thinking about your job! For this whole week, just think of your honeymoon and Chanyeol.* I thought. 

I was soon done with washing up and wore my robe. I went out from the toilet and it was Chanyeol's turn to bathe. He looked at me and just smirked at me before going in. I just rolled my eyes and went to the closet to change. Finally, I'm not wearing any formal clothing. I have decided to wear a white crop top, with a high waisted pants paired with a long white cardigan. I quickly applied my makeup and let my blow dried my hair. Soon, Chanyeol was done with his clothes and is styling his hair. 

"So you do know that I love it when you do the comma hairstyle." I said. 

"Of course I do honey~ Come on, let's go!" He smiled. 

He had his arms around me as we walked along the streets. The night life is simply beautiful. There were a lot of couples around the area and it was a beautiful sight. 

"Why are you looking at them when we can do whatever they are doing as well?" He smirked. 

He pulled my cardigan towards him and kissed me right in the middle of the walk way. I smiled in between the kiss and simply kissed him back. We soon broke the kiss and he kissed my forehead before looking at me. 

"I'm really looking forward spending time with you for the whole week~" He smiled. 

"Me too." I smiled. 

We held hands and walked to the mall where there are a lot of restaurants. We walked around the mall, trying to get into agreement as to where we should eat. There were so many restaurants till we have no idea where to eat. After walking around, we finally found the perfect place and was escorted to our table. We quietly looked through the menu and ordered our food. I don't know why, we don't really talk when we are eating, I mean we get really noisy with the others, but when it comes to just the both of us, we hardly talk. Up till now, I still find that weird haha. 

"Can I taste yours?" He asked. 

"Yeah sure, can I as well?" I asked. 

He nodded and suddenly fed me his food. I smiled and did the same as well. We finished our food in no time and walked out from the restaurant after paying. The both of us just continued exploring the place and bought some things for ourselves. I think for the souvenir wise, we shall get that at the end of the trip. Since it was just the first day of the trip, we decided to call it off the day and headed back to our villa. 

------------------------------------------------

"AHHHH WE'RE FINALLY AT THE BEACH!!!" I shouted.

"Hmmm, said the person who told me to behave myself." Chanyeol said.

He rolled his eyes on me and walked ahead first. I pouted and quickly catch up with him. We found seats at a shady spot and placed our things there. I applied my sun block and helped Chanyeol as well since that guy has no idea how to apply sun block. Stupid. We then walked around the beach and enjoying the sun. 

"Aish, this is why I told you not to wear that see through shirt. All the guys are literally looking at you." He whispered. 

"Just do your thing Mr Vampire. Glare at them and they will back off. I did my job by glaring at the girls who are literally staring at your abs." I said. 

He quickly gave those guys his killer glare and they quickly ran away. I smirked and kicked his playfully causing the latter to look at me. He then smirked and carried me by waist and twirled me around like no other business. Because of our rough actions, people were all staring at us, causing the both of us to stop whatever we are doing and grinned. 

"Its nothing~ We are just playing around." I smiled. 

They gave an awkward nod and I slapped myself. I pulled Chanyeol to our seats and we dried ourselves. 

"That was embarrassing. Since they have no idea who we really are, they think that we are fighting. You know, along the way, I saw some monsters though. They were helping a civillian out. Hahaha, we sure did an impact to the monster and the human world huh?" I said. 

"Now that Sunghoon is gone, finally we are seeing world peace HAHA." Chanyeol said. 

We decided to go the cafe that was by the beach and have some drinks since we got really thirsty after that 'fight'. We went back to our seats and sat down. I wore my shades and sipped my drink as I was looking at the sky. Chanyeol is busy playing his game in his phone and I didn't really wanted to disturb him. And after we spent quite some time on the beach, we decided to go back to our villa and wash up. We did some many things at the beach, we played sand castle, make out, reading and playing around. We got so tired and we ended up at the bed. 

"Let's take a rest shall we." I said. 

"Yeah we should. I'm tired as hell." He said. 

"Let's go the club later on." I said. 

Expecting a reply, I heard snores and I chuckled. I pushed away some of his strands of his hair and smiled. I went closer to him and closed my eyes as well. We spent our whole after at the beach and honestly things like this really makes me tired. I guess I'm getting a little older and I have gotten less active than I was when I was still a student. 

AUTHOR POV;

Chanyeol had just woken up and he looked at his wife sleeping peacefully. Till now, he can't believe that she is really his. He then receives a call from someone and he walked away from the bed to answer the phone call. He smiled as he was talking. He soon hung up the phone and went back to the bed, making sure that he doesn't wakes his darling up. He really likes staring at her sleeping because she is really at peace when she sleeps. 

"Oh, you are finally awake!" Chanyeol said. 

"That was a good sleep~" SooAh said. 

"Oh yeah, wanna go to a club?" She asked. 

"You? A club?" He said, trying not to laugh. 

"What? Its not like I have never been to a club." I said. 

"What the hell!? You really went to a club before? Man, even I have never once went to a club!" He said before covering his mouth after he realized what he had said. 

"Well obviously, with the nerd looks you had." She teased. 

He head locked her and said, "Fine! Let's go to the club!"

The both of them soon started getting ready and Sooah wore a black dress with a denim jacket. Her makeup is heavier and she had curled her hair loosely. She wore her heels and made sure that she looked good before showing herself to her hubby. She walked to Chanyeol and he literally gasped when he saw her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. 

"Let's go~" She said. 

"Damn girl, with you looking like that, we might just end up staying here." He said. 

"No we're not. Let's go." She said. 

They had a driver driving them to the club and been told specifically what time he needs to back there. The both of them queued up and waited for their turn to go in. Once they were able to go in, Chanyeol was all fascinated, it was clearly shown that he really never once went to a club before. During the times when they dated, they didn't even thought of going to the club or anything. They spent more time with their friends, more than when they are alone. 

"Come on, hold my hand babe." She shouted. 

Chanyeol held her hand tightly and headed to the bartender. They ordered their drinks and drank while trying their best to talk to each other. After they finished their drinks, SooAh pulled Chanyeol to dance and she was grinding on him while the he was standing still. He doesn't know what to do at that moment. We can all safely say that his nerdy self is taking over him right now but SooAh didn't really cared about it. She had her arms around him and even under the dark, she could see that he was blushing. 

"Come on! Loosen it up!!!" She shouted. 

He started moving his body and she smiled. They were really enjoying their time and soon got tired, they went to the nearest empty table and Sooah had told him that she wanted to go to the ladies. He nodded and luckily she found her way to to the ladies after struggling to walked past the huge crowd. She did her business and everything. Before she went out, she made sure that she looked good and find her way back to Chanyeol. And just as she saw Chanyeol, she saw girls trying to get him to dance and she could clearly see the discomfort in his eyes. Wearing her most y face ever, she strutted the table and pushed those girls away. 

"Back off girls~ He is someone's husband." She smirked, before roughly kissing him. 

Chanyeol was obviously taken aback but soon relaxed and within seconds, he was already taking the upper hand. Those girls stomped their feet and walked away, trying to find a new victim to play with. SooAh soon broke the kiss and glared at those girls. 

"They touch you anywhere?" She asked. 

"Nope." He said as he shook his head. 

"Good. No one touches what belongs to the phoenix." She said. 

"Oohhh, possessive. Like it babe." He smirked. 

"Shut up! Let's just continue the night shall we?" She smirked. 

"Oh yes, we shall honey~" He smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------

Just a little update for you guys!! Hehehhe enjoy!! 

*Updated: on 4th August 2017 

XxheartsxX