Chapter: Twenty-seven

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Please turn to page 23." Hana songsaenim said. 

Its already almost to midterms. I know I should be studying but I just can't seem to. The unknown group that has been attacking us is still bothering me. Although they have stop attacking us for some reasons, I still couldn't stop thinking about it. There has to be a reason as to why the suddenly stop attacking us. Is this some sort of a trap for us? 

"SooAh." 

"....."

"GONG SOOAH!" Hana songsaenim shouted. 

I snapped back to reality and quickly stood up. She told me to answer the question and after that asked me to stand at the back of the class. I nodded and did as what I was instructed. After answering the question, I went to the back of the class behind Sehun. Sehun looked behind and laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and hit his head, making him groan. But soon after, I went back to my thoughts about the unknown group. I'm pretty sure they are planning something and for some reason, I'm not feeling too good about it. I hope that nothing is gonna happen. How I wish I can believe that those guys are not going to attack us anymore, but I just can't think it that way. The more they didn't attack us, the more I feel suspicious over them. Soon, it was break time and we all headed to the cafeteria. Chanyeol made me sit down while he takes the food for me. I patiently waited for the guys to come back and we started eating our food. As I was eating, I feel something isn't right. I didn't feel good. I'm not sick or anything but my instinct tells me that something is going to happen. 

"Hey, what are you thinking about noona?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Huh? Oh nothing.. I'm just tired." I lied. 

Baekhyun just nodded but Chanyeol just kept staring at me. I avoid eye contact with him and ate my food. I excused myself, telling them that I wanted to go to the ladies and Chanyeol held my hand. I looked at him and he looked at me straight into the eyes.

"You can lie to the guys, but you can't lie to me, your own boyfriend. Now tell me what's wrong?" He said.

"Nothing's wr-"

"What do you mean by nothing is wrong!? You are totally not fine SooAh" He shouted.

I was shocked by the sudden outburst and he quickly calmed down. He carassed my face and asked me again, but this time more sweetly. I sighed and looked away. 

"My instincts tells me that something is gonna happen. And I don't want anything to happen." I said.

"Baby, nothing is going to happen alright? If it does, I'm here with you." He smiled, 

I weakly smiled at him back before walking back to the table. I decided to just let the matter go and joined in the conversation with the other guys. 

AUTHOR POV;

"Damn, today is such a boring day. I barely could listen to the teacher teaching." Suho said. 

Everyone looked at him, looking really shocked over what he had said. Suho looked at his friends and wondered why they are staring at him like that. 

"What?" He said. 

"Did you just say that you barely could listen to the teacher? YOU? KIM JOONMYEON?" SooAh gasped. 

The rest nodded and Suho laughed. Well actually in their group, its always Suho and Baekhyun who usually listens to the teacher, but sometimes Baekhyun has his lazy days. Not for Suho, for some reason he is always concentrating and nothing can stop him, he doesn't even get distracted. And to hear something like that coming out from his mouth was something really shocking and they can't help but to react.

"Guys, I have my lazy days too. Its just that I don't show it." Suho chuckled.

"We can safely say that our dear Joonmyeon is normal." Chanyeol said as he slung his arms around Suho's neck. 

They all laughed and decided to head out to the city and grabbed an early dinner. As they were walking, they were having fun and talking. Chanyeol suddenly pulled SooAh to the back and he signaled her to the right using his eyes. SooAh took a look and saw a man in black looking at them. SooAh then called the other guys and they came. 

"Someone is following us. On your guard." She said. 

"Imma get my fist warm up baby." Kai smirked.

They all walked together slowly and suddenly someone blocked us. He was fully covered making it hard for us to recognized him. SooAh slowly pulled Chanyeol's ring as well as her choker. The rest have already transform themselves. Soon, more people were crowding over them. 

"SooAh!" Chanyeol shouted. 

SooAh turned around and quickly move away before the person stabbed her. She glared at the person who was about to stab her and ran towards him. She gave him a kick and Chanyeol smirked. He really liked seeing his girl all tough and fierce. He then shook his head and started focusing on attacking his opponents. The other guys were also keeping and all of them kept on smirking while fighting. They may be outnumbered, but the seven of them were clearly winning. 

"You guys are just messing with the wrong group. I don't who you guys are and where you all came from, but tell your boss not to with us." Chanyeol said.

He let go of the last one standing and walked away. SooAh smirked, obviously proud of her man. The seven of them walked away as if nothing had happened and soon went ahead with their plan to have their early dinner. 

"Babe, you were getting worried over that? Omg babe." Chanyeol said. 

"Hahahaha, I can't believe I actually got worried over that. I thought that something more worse would happen. Turns out only a fight HAHAH." SooAh laughed. 

Chanyeol lean in and whispered into her ear, "You look smoking hot while fighting, now that I realized." 

SooAh blushed and hit his chest. The rest just shook their heads and didn't bother to stop them.

On the other hand, those people earlier on came back to their secret base, really hurt and their leader tried his best to walk towards their boss. He looked up and saw his boss looking all angry.

"I sent out tons of men to help you and you still can't do your job properly!?" The boss shouted.

"I-I'm sorry boss. Its just that they are too strong and also, they told me to tell you that you are messing with the wrong and not to with them." He said.

"Not to with them? Let's see who will have the last laugh." The boss smirked.

"Go and rest. This time, they will know who they are messing with." The boss smirked again.

He walked away, already knowing what to do.

"Gong SooAh, lets see whether you and little boyfriend can still be cocky after what I've done." He smirked. 

END OF POV;

"SooAh, don't you think halabeoji deserve to know this?" Sehun asked. 

"I'm not sure..I don't want him to be worried over this. He is already stressed up with the school." i sighed. 

"You're right..we just gotta solve this by our own." Sehun said. 

I nodded and we sighed once again. The both of us were just hanging out in my room and he is resting on my lap playing with his phone. 

"I really wonder who is the mastermind." I said. 

"We will find that bastard." Sehun assured. 

_____________________________

It was the weekends and I'm still lying on the bed. My phone suddenly rang and I tried finding my phone. After throwing lots of things off from my bed, I finally found my phone and answered.

"Yah, go out from your room now." 

I got up from my bed and opened the door to see Chanyeol holding a basket. He smiled at me and I blushed. He told me to get ready and I nodded. I walked back in my room and started to bath and get ready for our date. Once I'm done getting ready, I walked out from my room and soon left the house with Chanyeol.

"Why the sudden picnic date?" I asked.

"Well, can't I ask my girl for a date?" He pouted. 

"No, that is not what I meant babo. I'm still fine with it. You can always ask me on a date anytime you want." I smiled.

He blushed and gave a peck on my cheeks. While holding his basket, he held my hand with his other free hand. I smiled and we ended up walking to the hill at the other side of the city. I've never once came here and all I can say is that, it is so peaceful and beautiful. He lay down the mat and took out all the food that he brought.

I chuckled at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks. Such a cutie. I looked at all the food he cooked and smiled. Although they were some that is burnt, I just ate it and he looked at me worriedly. 

"Its not that nice right? I ." He pouted. 

"Who said it was not nice? I like it!" I smiled. 

I continued eating the food that he cooked and he suddenly hugged me. I was taken aback till I drop my food. 

"Love you love you." He said. 

"Aigoo, so random. I love you too." I smiled. 

The both of us continued our picnic date and suddenly my phone rang. It is from Sehun. I picked it up and he talked so fast, making me unable to understand a word he said. 

"Hey, relax. Now, tell me what happen." I said as I tried to calm him down. 

"Halabeoji... he fainted! You have to come here right now!" He said through the phone. 

My eyes widened and I immediately stood up. Chanyeol stood up after me and asked me what was wrong. I told him what had happened and not caring about the food, we quickly flagged a taxi. We soon reached home and I ran to Sehun who is outside of halabeoji's room. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"I-I-I don't know... he is walking towards the kitchen and I happen to be there too. He weakly smiled and then he fainted. I'm so worried. The doctor is checking up on him so we just have to wait." Sehun said. 

Right after Sehun finished talking, the doctor came out and we all rushed towards him. 

"Its just fatigue. He seems to be in a lot of stress. And judging from how he looked, he seems to be lacking in sleep. He is now in a deep sleep so just let him be. Other than that, everything is fine." The doctor said. 

The three of us heaved a sigh of relief and we thanked the doctor before he made his leave. Thank god that he is fine. Then, I saw something that caught my eyes. It seemed to be a letter. I took the letter and read it. 

"I'll get my revenge. I told you I would. Let's see how you can keep up with the barrier between our world and the human world. Now that the seal is in my hands, I wonder what should I do with it. Let me tell you this, this isn't the only thing that I would do. I have more to come and that includes your love ones. -S"

Halabeoji is being threatened? I took that piece of letter and headed to the guys. 

"Look." I said. 

The both of them read it and their eyes widened. 

"Why do I have a feeling that this mysterious person is the same as who we are dealing with right now." I said. 

"I have the feeling too." Chanyeol said. 

Sehun agreed and I clenched my fist. Whoever who did this, is so going to die in my hands. My day is officially ruined and I swear I will find that monster. How dare he. I threw the note on the flood and walked away. I could feel myself burning up. Messing with me is fine, but when it comes to my family and friends, I'm never going to tolerate that. 

_____________________________

HEY! OMG! I'm so sorry for the late update! I sent my laptop for repair so it took me quite awhile! I'm sorry! Anyways, hope you guys like this update! I'll try my best to update frequently! 

XxheartsxX