Chapter: Twenty-nine

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Hey wake up babygirl~"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol lying right beside me, smiling. I smiled widely at him and pulled him closer to me and hugged him. Chanyeol playfully pushed me away and I pouted. 

"As much as I want to cuddle with you, we have a school to attend. So please wake up honey~" He said sweetly.

Is this his way to wake me up? His voice sounds like a lullaby. I shook my head and continued sleeping. Then out of a sudden, I felt someone carrying me and I opened my eyes to see Sehun carrying me to the bathroom. Nothing new. 

"Chanyeol-ah, this is how you wake this pig up." Sehun said. 

I beat him up and before he could do anything, I quickly close the bathroom door. I heard Sehun groaned and I smirked. Then, I remembered. Sehun is gonna be my slave for the day. Hehehe, I'm gonna make him suffer today. With evil thoughts in my mind, I started bathing and getting ready for school. Once I was done getting ready, I walked down to the kitchen and saw all of them eating. 

"Sehun-ah, get me my breakfast." I said. 

"Yah, don't you have hands and legs?" He asked as he rolled his eyes. 

"In case if you forgotten, you're my slave for today since you lost yesterday~" I smiled. 

His expression darken and he started muttering some words while walking to the kitchen to get me food. I chuckled and sat beside Chanyeol who looked at me, wondering what happened. 

"Let's just say he lost in a game that he bet." I whispered. 

He nodded and just shook his head. Sehun soon came with food in hand and I smirked at him. He made faces at me and I just gave him a cocky face. Well, but then again, he was the one who dug his own grave. We all ate our breakfast and had to force halabeoji to stay at home before heading out. He still doesn't look that well. We ain't letting him go until he gets better.

"Damn, that was hard." Chanyeol said. 

"Yeah, our halabeoji can get really stubborn. But whatever it is, let's get going. We're gonna be late if we were to waste more time." I said.

"And you, kindly please carry my bag. Thank you~" I said as I handed my bag to Sehun. 

"Tell me, why am I doing this?" He said. 

"You asked for it honey." I smirked.

He just shook his head and slung his arms around me. Chanyeol didn't seem to mind and just walked beside us. We soon met up with the other guys and walked to school together. 

"Oh yes guys, Chanyeol and I got something to tell you guys. We shall talk about it during break time alright? At the rooftop." I said.

The guys nodded and we soon reached class.

-------------------------------------------------

"So what do you guys wanna talk about?" Joonmyeon asked. 

It was finally break time and the whole lot of us went to the rooftop as planned and I locked the door so that no one is able to come in. I mean this news shouldn't be known to the other students. They might just freak out. But whatever it is, I told them to sit down and all of them were looking at me, worriedly. 

"Hey, is there something wrong?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Chanyeol and I think that we know who the culprit is." I said. 

"He's someone we knew all along. There's a big possibility that it is Seunghoon. Our former discipline master who tried to kill Chanyeol and I." I said. 

Everyone was shocked. None of them spoke a word. 

"After trying to kill the both of you, now his trying to hurt everyone in school?" Jongin said as he clenched his fist. 

"I know I didn't tell you guys this, but Sehun, Chanyeol and I recently found out that our halabeoji is being threaten by someone whose initials, starts with the letter 'S'. Don't you think its more than just a coincidence? And the person has taken the seal as well." I said. 

"WHAT!? THAT CAN'T BE HAPPENING" Baekhyun said. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"That seal controls the barrier between the human world and the monster world. This must mean that the barrier is already weakening. Only with its seal, it can well protect this place. And once the humans knows about us, its gonna be like how it was in the past where monsters and humans fight." Baekhyun said. 

Hearing that makes my legs go weak. That would also mean my family is in danger. Just then, I look up to the sky and saw a slight crack at the barrier. What Baekhyun said was true, it is starting to get weaker. I can't afford to let that happen. What happens in the past, stays as a past. I'm going to do my part as halabeoji's granddaughter and protect this place as well as my parents. 

"But first, where can we find the place where they put the seal?" I asked. 

"Somewhere in the woods. No one knows where except for the staff of this school. Its either we find it or easier we just spill it out to the headmaster. Right now, its not about you not trying to burden him, but its helping each other." Joonmyeon said.

I sighed and nodded. What Joonmyeon said is true. I guess we are bound to let halabeoji know that we are in this as well. 

"We will eliminate him together." Jongin smiled. 

I nodded and he gave me a tight hug. Soon, the others joined in and we ended up doing a group hug. With the seven of us together, I'm sure we will be strong. We will be strong enough to bring those people down.They soon let go of the hug and I smiled widely at them. I linked my arms with Kyungsoo and we soon went down to the cafeteria to eat. I made Sehun take food for me and he rolled his eyes. I just shook my head and waited for the food. While waiting, I played a game in my phone and got so engrossed that I didn't realized they already here. I quickly put away my phone and we ate our food quietly. I know that although none of us are showing it, deep inside everyone is scared of what is gonna happen in the future. This is probably the first time we are this quiet while eating, usually our table is the loudest. 

"So uhm, are we going to meet the headmaster today?" Baekhyun asked, breaking the quietness.

"The sooner the better Baek..." I said. 

He nodded and the table soon became quiet again. The bell soon rang and we went up to class, continuing our lessons as per normal. 

-----------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV;

SooAh and the guys are just right in front of halabeoji's room. They all took a deep breath before she knocked on the door. They all went in and halabeoji looked at them, wondering why everyone is crowding in his room. Except for SooAh and Sehun, the rest bowed to him. 

"What are you all doing here?" He asked. 

"Halabeoji...the warning letter...is from Seunghoon right?" Sehun asked. 

"How-"

"We are pulled into this as well. Actually, for the past months, we have been attacked by them. And I think that it is his doing as well. We know that the seal has been stolen. We all know everything and the seven of us would like to help you." SooAh said. 

The rest nodded and halabeoji sighed. He knew that SooAh and gang would be involved. He tried his best to make sure nothing were to happen, but in the end, without him even knowing, they have been constantly being attacked. 

"Halabeoji please trust us. We want to help. And I believe that there will be a way for all of us to help. Especially Sehun and I. We want to protect this place for you, for our family." SooAh said. 

Halabeoji sighed and nodded. He really doesn't want them to be involve because this might cause them danger. Its risky for him to have them to help but seeing how they are so determined in helping, he had no choice. 

"About the place where you keep the seal. May I know where is it?" SooAh asked. 

"Its at the south-west of the forest. There is a underground pathway." Halabeoji said. 

"Alright then, thank you halabeoji. We are heading there to see." SooAh said. 

He sighed and nodded. SooAh and the rest soon went to the forest and using Baekhyun and Suho's magic power, they were able to create a map out of the forest and was able to teleport straight to the place. With the help of Baekhyun and Suho, it didn't take them long for them to find the underground pathway. Just as SooAh wanted to go down, someone stood in front of her and pushed her away. Without any hesitation, SooAh took out her choker and ran towards the person who pushed her. Just as she wanted to kick the person, he revealed himself and SooAh gasped. 

"Seunghoon!?" She said. 

"Hahaha, seems like you guys are smarter than I thought. Especially you, Gong SooAh. How about this, leave those losers and come to me. We will definitely make a good one." He smirked. 

"Over my dead body. I'm never going to go to you!" She shouted. 

"That's too bad then, have fun getting crushed by my people." He smirked. 

And just like that, he disappeared. Out of a sudden, tons of monsters coming towards our direction. SooAh quickly went to Chanyeol and took out his ring and the others have changed into their monster form. Without any hesitation, they began fighting and although they are totally being outnumbered, they persevered. Baekhyun got his wand taken away and he was beaten badly. SooAh saw the incident and quickly ran towards their direction, feeling really angry. Her expression has changed and her anger in her rose so much that her red-orange hair changed into a full fiery red, it was even more redder than Chanyeol's hair. Everyone was shock by the sudden changes. She gave the monster who beat Baekhyun brutally a hard kick and he flew a few meters back. It wasn't enough for her, she ran towards it and pull him up, giving him multiple fire punches, which literally burns the hell out of him. 

"One does not simply hurt my friend." She glared. 

Just as she wanted to punch him again, Chanyeol stopped her and shook his head. She threw him off and continued fighting while protecting Baekhyun who is already badly hurt. Suho quickly came to Baekhyun's side and help him in the aiding. SooAh then continued fighting and together with Sehun, they made a good fighting combo just like how they had always practice. Kai is having the time of his life as he bit those monsters And Chanyeol, nothing can hurt him. They were totally winning the match and soon all were K.O-ed. 

"Guys, you alright?" SooAh asked. 

Everyone nodded and heaved a sigh of relief. Baekhyun who was hurt, was as goos as new after being healed by Suho. They soon went down the underground path and saw a dim light emitting around a table. It was where the seal is being kept and it was gone. 

"The light is getting dimmer, which means, the barrier is getting weaker." Baekhyun said.

"Wait! The seal fits mine! Should I put it? I th-"

"Don't be stupid SooAh, that would just mean that you will never be able to return to your human form. You want that!?" Chanyeol shouted. 

"Is this a matter to care now? We have to or else, the barrier would just get weaker. I'm sure the outer me understands!" SooAh shouted

"We are talking about this to the headmaster. I don't care!" Chanyeol shouted as she pulled SooAh's hand roughly. 

They ended up being teleported back to halabeoji's house. None of them talked and Chanyeol just kept on pulling SooAh's hand. She struggled to pull back her hand. This is probably the first time they ever fought and the others couldn't say anything. They went to halabeoji's room and Chanyeol went forward. 

"SooAh, almost did something reckless just now. May we know why is the seal to barrier crafted the same way as her seal. She almost place her seal." Chanyeol said. 

"I knew this would happen. That is why I didn't want to tell you guys. I'll just have to tell you why. The reason why SooAh's seal is the same as the barrier's seal is because her seal is a mixture of the human world and monster world. To balance it out, the seal to the barrier is exactly like hers. That's why it was crafted exactly the same." Halabeoji said. 

"Those that mean I'm like the peacemaker of both worlds? Like a guardian?" SooAh asked. 

"You can say that. And SooAh, I think its best that you don't sacrifice yourself." Halabeoji said. 

"No matter what you guys say, I don't care. Just like what you say, I'm a guardian, I have to protect it." SooAh said. 

And with that, she ran away. Out of a sudden, the choker spoke and it was the outer her who is talking. 

"Do it SooAh. I don't mind if it means that I will be gone. For the sake of the two worlds. Do it." Outer SooAh said. 

"Thank you so much. I will always remember you." SooAh smiled. 

She sprinted all the way to the place and before she place her seal, she kissed it and a tear slid off from her eyes. 

"Remember this, I'm always with you. We are always together." Outer SooAh said. 

SooAh nodded and placed her seal on the designated place. The rest soon ran towards her and Chanyeol stood over the other side. He was still mad at SooAh for not thinking twice. SooAh looked at Chanyeol and she went to him and hugged him. Chanyeol sighed and hugged her back. 

"We will get the seal from him again. With that, at least you can return to your human form." He said. 

SooAh nodded and he weakly smiled. Little that all of them knew, Seunghoon is already on his way to the human world to get things started. He couldn't wait to get his plan started. And his first plan is to kill SooAh's family and then destroy everything.

END OF POV;

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! An update for you guys! I legit had a writers block. But I managed to write it heheh! Hope you guys enjoy!!!

XxheartsxX