Chapter: Eleven

My Nerdy Vampire.

"And he's not the only one who is going to protect her, we all are going to protect her." Kyungsoo said.

"Might as well I just kill all of you! HAHAHAHA!" Suho said. 

"Wait! We can talk things out Suho-sshi. Please, let's not fight!" I shouted.

"Talk things out? What are you talking about? There's no talking things out when it comes to protecting this place. I want you guys gone! I don't care if you're a monster or not!" He shouted.

Out of a sudden, all of the plants changed into scary monsters and it scared the hell out of me.

"SOOAH! WATCH OUT!!!" Jongin shouted. 

I turned to my right and saw a plant monster coming towards me and Jongin quickly came to me and protected me from the monster. Then Kyungsoo and Baekhyun came along, surrounding me. 

"Nobody is gonna touch her." Baekhyun said.

"Especially you." Chanyeol said.

AUTHOR POV;

Chanyeol sprinted towards Suho and kicked him as hard as he could. 

"Is it over?" SooAh asked.

"HAHAHAAHAHA! WHO SAID IT WAS OVER!" Suho laughed as he rised up again. 

"Suho please, stop all of this!" SooAh shouted.

"Yes, stop everything!" Baekhyun shouted.

"I will not stop it! I will protect this place, because I am entrusted to take care of this place by the queen! So, all of of have to die!!!" He shouted.

All those plant monster that were dead came back alive.

"OMG! They are bigger than before!" Baekhyun shouted.

Then SooAh was wrapped tightly by the vine of the plants. She kept on trying to get out from the grip but she couldn't. She wasn't strong enough.

"SOOAH!!!!!!" Kai shouted.

"Please Suho, let SooAh go!" Baekhyun shouted.

Chanyeol who wasn't happy at what Suho had did to SooAh came to him and wanted to kick him, but the vines was so much more faster than him, making him getting all tangled up.

"I am just following whatever the queen tells me to do! Hahahahaah! I must do everything!" He shouted.

"The queen? Just who is this queen?" SooAh thought.

She turned to her right and saw a castle far away from where they were. Then, suddenly the vines moved and slammed her really hard against the trees. She coughed out blood and that certainly made Chanyeol mad.

"You son of a ! How dare you!" He shouted.

Chanyeol was really angry, he clenched his fist and used his super speed to get to Suho, once he reached him, he punched his face and kick his stomach, making him fly to the other side. Chanyeol quickly came to SooAh and powerfully beat the vines till it died.

"You guys! Take care of SooAh while I take care of this pest!" He shouted.

He jumped back up and both Suho and Chanyeol were busy brawling with each other. SooAh couldn't waste more time and ran to the castle. She remembered Suho saying that he is the only one left in this place, so she was curious about who the queen is. She ran not caring about the others shouting. Kai who was busy fighting of the plant monsters stopped and quickly ran after SooAh, to make sure that she is safe. 

SooAh on the other hand was sprinting towards the castle suddenly stopped when a group plant mosters popped out in front of him. She took a step back and shouted. Kai quickly sprint and pushed off the plant monster.

"Gong SooAh! That was foolish of you to run all by yourself!" Baekhyun shouted.

Baekhyun helped Kai in fighting off those plant monsters.

"GO SOOAH! NOW ITS THE CHANCE!" Kai shouted.

"Thanks guys!" She smiled.

She started sprinting again and then another plant monster pop up but it was frozen by D.O. D.O winked at SooAh and she smiled at him before continuing her sprint. She hopes that they will be no more plant monsters poping up because by that time, no one will be able to help her because everyone is busy fighting. 

And to her luck she finally reached the castle and she went in. She went around the castle and found no one. 

"Where is the queen?" She asked herself. 

On the other hand, the Kai, Baekhyun and D.O who just finished fighting those plant monsters got really tired and they got really breathless. 

"I've never fought this hard before." D.O said, panting.

"I have no freaking idea how many monsters I just killed." Baekhyun said.

"Guys, its not the time to rest, look!" Kai said as he pointed at Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol was being tied up against the tree, unable to move. The three guys quickly went over to Chanyeol.

"JUST STOP ALL THIS SUHO! YOU'RE GOING WAY TOO FAR!" Baekhyun shouted.

"You are just gonna talk to yourself, he is not himself anymore. Just look at him." Chanyeol said.

"ALL OF YOU DIE!!!!!" Suho shouted.

The three of them got thrown and got tied up. SooAh who was running towards all of them, ran even faster and tried to stopped Suho.

"Stop all of this Suho." SooAh said.

"Let all of them go, now!" She shouted.

"SooAh! No, get away from him! He is dangerous!" D.O shouted.

SooAh ignored them and continued walking towards Suho. 

"Why are you still doing this? You don't have to do all of this anymore. Its all pointless." She said.

"What do you mean by that! The queen-"

"What queen are you talking about!? SHE IS NOT EVEN THERE!" SooAh shouted.

"Hahahah! What are you talking about? The queen is still there!" He said.

"Earlier on, you told us you were the only wizard here and so how did the queen came about? Face it! The queen is no longer here, she is dead! There is nothing but just her picture!" She shouted.

"You ! You should die! How dare you bring up about her death! I know, I know that she is dead, but who are you to tell me that! You are nothing!" He shouted.

He went towards SooAh and pushed her against the wall and strangled her. SooAh groaned in pain and struggled. Suho glared at her and strangled her even more. On the other hand, Chanyeol who was trying his best to get away from the vines but he couldn't. He will never forgive himself if something ever happen to her. He promised her omma that he would take care of her. 

Suho finally let go of SooAh and she got really weak. She used some of her strength to reach for Baekhyun's wand.

"B-Baekhyun!" She weakly shouted.

She used all her strength to throw the wand and thank god Baekhyun caught it. She cast a spell and all of them got away from the grip.

"Chanyeol, take his wand. Please, he might do something more crazier than this." Baekhyun pleaded.

"Very well, I might need your help. And that dude is totally asking for it. How dare he." Chanyeol said. 

"D.O and Kai, assist her." Chanyeol continued.

Together with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they fought Suho. Baekhyun blindfolded Suho using his magic and Chanyeol used the chance to grab his wand and broke it. Once he was empty handed, Chanyeol smirked. He strangled Suho and smirked at him. He slammed him down. He carried him up pushed him against the wall. 

"That was my girl, you just hurt. And now, I will do it back to you." He said.

He threw him against the trees and before he fell down, he kicked him down.

"Serve you right." He smirked. 

Chanyeol quickly went to the unconcious SooAh and carried her. They went back to the beach house and had the bed ready for her. Baekhyun forced the other two to leave Chanyeol and SooAh alone.

Chanyeol looked at SooAh and carressed her face. He couldn't be bothered to put the ring back because he knows once he puts it back, he would faint due to fatigue. He lied down beside her and looked at her.

"I may never have the guts to say this to you face to face, but you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He said.

He kept on looking at SooAh and then suddenly SooAh opened her eyes and jolted up. 

"Where am I!?" She asked.

"Shhh, you're fine now. You're with me, in your beach house." I said, trying to calm her down.

"Chanyeol? Oh my god, thank god you're fine." She said.

She smiled and hugged him tightly. Chanyeol got really shocked to see her hugging him so tightly. He hugged her back and she smiled. 

"I thought something was going to happen to you guys." She cried.

"Why are you crying? You think that wizard is going to win against us three? He can't. Everyone is fine, they are probably sleeping right now. Don't cry ok?" He said as he wiped off her tears.

"I was just scared." She said.

"You don't have to be scared SooAh. What matters now, is that all of us are safe. Let's not talk about it anymore. I don't like seeing you cry." He smiled.

SooAh blushed when he smiled at her and smiled at him back. 

"I guess my part is done for today. You better not leave and stay by my side after I put on this ring back." He said.

"Yeah, I will." She smiled. 

Chanyeol slid his ring back to his ring finger and he automatically collapsed. Well, he is totally dead tired after the whole fight. SooAh put a blanket over him and lie down beside him. 

"Goodnight my nerdy vampire." She whispered.

END OF POV;

-----------------------------------

"Aww, its time to go back home. I had so much fun in the human world." Baekhyun pouted.

"We can always come here back again when its holidays." I smiled.

Just then, omma came and hugged me. She hugged the others and I smiled at her.

"We will be going now omma!" I shouted.

"Okay! Take care of yourself!" She shouted.

I nodded and went up the bus. Chanyeol was already wating for me and I went to sit beside him. Jongin pouted at me and I ruffled his hair. He grinned at me and I shook my head. Well, I was still tired from yesterday's incident. I plucked in my earpiece and slept throughout the trip back to TaeSung High.

By the time I woke up, I was piggybacked by Jongin and I saw a pouty Chanyeol. I wondered how did I happened to be with Jongin. Kyungsoo who saw me woke up, went towards us.

"They fought. And in the end Kai won. The end. If I were to really explain what happened, it might take me half of the day." He said.

"Explains why we are still walking through the woods in evening." I said.

"Yeah pretty much, that's about it." He said.

"Woohoo! I can't believe I won the vampire!" Jongin shouted.

"Excuse me mister, you won because you fought with me, the nerd and not the inner me." Chanyeol pouted.

"I don't care!!" Jongin said.

I laughed at the of them two bickering. We soon reached the girls dorm and I waved at them before heading in. Before I could go in, I was totally surrounded by a group of girls.

"Hmph, so you're the one that is always with those boys." She said.

"Uhh? Who are you?" I asked.

"Omg, you don't know our leader? She is Jung Hara, our sunbae, a popular one!" One of the girls said.

"And your point is?" I asked.

"Stay away from them." Hara said.

"Excuse me? Who are you to tell me that? Look, whether or not you're a popular sunbae or whatsoever, I will not follow your orders. I mean, they are my friends. No one has the rights to tell me who I can be friends with." I said.

"How dare y-"

"Excuse me miss, I'm afraid that you are not allowed to touch her." Baekhyun said.

I turned around and saw Chanyeol, Jongin, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. I smiled at them and Kyungsoo went towards me and pulled me to them.

"Oh oppa~ We are just playing around with her." Hara said.

"I believe that slapping isn't a part of playing around. And can you not call us oppa? Its digusting. You are like 3 years older than me. Eww." Baekhyun said.

I tried to control my laughter when Baekhyun said it. Chanyeol suddenly went to Hara and glared at her.

"I may be a nerd, but you touch her, you die." He said.

"Yeah, unless you guys are as pretty as our SooAh, I will be gladly to be your friend. But sadly, none of you are pretty. Too bad. Pfft, even all of your attitudes are not pretty at all. Aigoo." Jongin said.

"I-I-I! Uhh! Fine! We will back away!" Hara said.

They walked off and the guys looked at me.

"Omg, are you alright? Did they hurt you or anything?" Chanyeol asked.

"No, they didn't." I smiled.

"That's great. Now go in alright. If they come and hurt you again. Just tell us." Kyungsoo said.

I nodded and went straight back to my room. Uhh, one thing about making friends with good looking people. You can get hates often. I never told them or anything but recently, I have been getting hate letters for being all close with them. I guess those letters were written by Hara. I thought that this things only occured in the human world, I guess this do happen here. How childish. 

Its funny how Chanyeol used to get bullied often when school first started. But it seems that right now, he has been getting a lot of fans lately and its making me worry. A lot of girls seems to have taken a liking towards him and I can totally tell that Hara is the one who likes him. Why? Because of the letters and how she was always staring at Chanyeol just now. Its time for me to show who I really am. Chanyeol is mine and will always be mine. 

-----------------------------

HEY GUYS!!

Okay, just a gentle reminder that this story is kinda related to rosarioxvampire. So, there will be some scenes or episodes whereby its similar to the anime. But I can assure you that this story will not end the same way as the anime or manga. The ending will be based of my own imagination. But don't worry, the ending is still a long way to go, just telling you guys :)

*SPOILERS* And yes, Hara will be one of the characters for the time being.

Anyways, thank you guys for reading and i will try to update more when I have time!

XxheartsxX