Chapter: Forty

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Goddammit, it ing hurts..." I groaned. 

"But you loved it didn't you? Still remember how you moan my-"

"WHAT HAPPENS LAST NIGHT STAYS LAST NIGHT!" I shouted. 

Chanyeol went on top of me and he smirked. 

"Is our phoenix shy? Because I think she is." He smirked. 

I frowned and pushed him away, causing the vampire to fall down. I blew my bangs and took the pieces of my clothing that was on the floor. But before I could, he quickly took all my clothing and was smirking at me. I swear this guy is testing my patience right now. He was running around the room with my clothes, teasing me. 

"Oh come on, I've seen everything last night, why bother hiding babe?" He smirked.

With the blanket, I walked towards the bathroom and started washing up. Today is our last day and I almost can't even remember what freaking happened last night. We were having wine by the balcony and the next thing we were already on the bed. I guess the both of us were tipsy as hell. 

"Ahh, whatever! I don't wanna remember anything!" I said. 

I continued bathing and stayed under the warm water because my body is really aching like hell. Chanyeol....he....I would really want to know how the hell did he even know all of this, when he has been living in his dorky nerdy life for almost his whole life. I swear, he is totally different than how he usually was. But still.....I'm glad that I'm the only one who gets to see him that way. No effing way I'm gonna let any other girls to see his wild side. 

"Yahhh, are you done? I need to pee!" Chanyeol shouted from outside. 

"Keep on waiting vampire. That's what you get for teasing me. You better hold in that pee until I'm done." I said. 

"Babeeeee, please! Its at the tip! I really need to pee." He begged. 

I chuckled. I was actually done when he was shouting at him. I just wanted to . I got out from the bathroom. He ran past me and he didn't even bother to close the door. I quickly closed my eyes and walked away. He is sure getting way comfortable after what happened last night. I just shook my head and went to change my clothes. The both of us have decided to just have fun around the city and take lots of photos. We will also be buying gifts for our noisy friends. Before we went for our honeymoon, they kept on reminding us to buy gifts for them. 

"Babe are you done?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Eh? Since when?" I asked. 

"Vampires are known for their speed for a reason. Come on let's go!" He said. 

"You don't have to boast babe." I said.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Well damn, we sure got a lot of things today." Chanyeol said. 

"Yeah and 1/3 of them are the gifts for the guys. We're such a good friend." I said. 

We actually wanted to just one gift for each but ended up buying quite a lot for each. Oh well, we did do shopping for ourselves and we definitely spent a lot for just one day. Luckily, the both of us have a good source of income so we won't go broke anytime soon. Before we bathe, we packed our bags so that we won't rush tomorrow. We are already going back tomorrow and that means we are back to reality. I actually had so much fun for our honeymoon. Its been such a long time since I get to enjoy this much. Plus, since the both of us are busy, its pretty hard for us to go on dates and everything. At least for these whole week, I was able to focus on my husband. 

"Hey, what are you dreaming? We gotta fit these whole lot in our luggage." Chanyeol said. 

I nodded and made sure that everything is packed neatly. I took out whatever I wanted to wear tomorrow. I just took out a ripped jeans, pullover and a hat. I'm just lazy to dress up and wanted to just be comfortable in the flight. We barely managed to packed everything in and placed our luggage at the corner. I went to removed my makeup and went in the bathroom to shower. Once I was done, I jumped on the bed and watched the TV, while waiting for Chanyeol to be done. 

"I'm so tired~" Chanyeol whined. 

He buried his face against my chest and I pushed him away, frowning. 

"Can't help it babe. Those melons of yours are just too soft." He said. 

"ert." I said. 

"But I'm your ert." He smirked. 

I rolled my eyes and he pushed his way through to hug me. I just smiled and let him trap me in between his arms. I switched off the TV and turned my body towards him. He wrapped his longs legs over my body and pulled me closer. 

"You're totally mine babe. You can't run away now." He whispered. 

"I never once plan to even run away. I'm always yours, since 9 years ago." I smiled. 

NEXT MORNING;

"Babe, time to let me go and wake up." I said. 

"5 more minutes...." He huskily said. 

*Oh, that morning voice that I'm crazy for..* I thought. 

"We can't. We gotta check out soon." I said. 

"Urgh, fine fine. You go and get ready. Let me have more sleep." He said as he let go. 

I went to get ready and was lazy to apply any makeup. I pulled him to the bathroom and pushed him in. While he is bathing, I did one last check to make sure that nothing is left. Chanyeol was soon done and we went out from our room. We returned the card at the receptionist and someone went to take our luggage to be place at the car. We had our breakfast first before heading to the airport. 

"Urgh, another 9 hours+ flight." He groaned. 

"Hmm...we will probably reach around afternoon. Do you think the guys will pick us up?" I asked. 

"They have to. It will be the next day once we reach our homeland right?" He asked. 

"Yupyup. Which means, we are gonna get a major jet lag. YASSSS." I said. 

"Good luck, because we are working the day after." He said. 

"Please don't remind me." I said. 

We gave our boarding pass to the officer and then went in the plane. Once we found our seat, we got ourselves comfortable. Halabeoji had given us the first class seats and it's really comfortable. The stewardess served us orange juice and we thanked them. Since its going to be a long flight, I guess I will be watching a lot of movies and sleeping. Well Chanyeol is already fast asleep. I swear that guy is such a heavy sleeper. I softly ruffled his hair and choose the movie that I wanted to watch. May this past the time fast.

------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV; 

"They are coming soon right?" Sehun asked. 

"Yupyup. They should be landing now." Suho said. 

"I think I saw them. There they are!" Kai said. 

The moment SooAh saw her friends, she sprinted them, with her arms open wide. They did a group hug and was really happy that they really came to pick them up. Sehun had volunteered to drive back to the monster world and he drove straight to SooAh's house. Once they stepped in the house, the guys started bombarding them with questions and presents. It almost gave them a headache and they quickly pass their presents to each of them. A happy smile could be seen on their face as they looked at the gifts that the both of them had gotten. 

"Oh my, I wasn't expecting much though. Thanks a lot guys~" Kai smiled. 

"You guys wanna stay over? We got plenty of rooms." SooAh said. 

The guys nodded and the couple went to change into a more comfortable clothing and the others changed their clothes with the help of the wizards. They are all gathered at the living room and it really feels like in the past when they hang out. They rarely got to meet like this. They spent the night talking and they talked about the things that they did at Hawaii. 

"So did you guys had ?" Kai asked. 

"Jongin! What kind of a question is that!" Suho said. 

"Probably they did. Obviously." Sehun said. 

"Let's not talk about that shall we?" SooAh said. 

"Nahh, we gotta know. You were my crush once. So I gotta know whether he's good or not. So that I won't regret letting you go." Kai said. 

"FYI, it has always been me. It was never you." Chanyeol said. 

"Oh yeah? If I didn't gi-"

"YAHYAHYAH! No more talking about that." Baekhyun said. 

"But we all can't deny that these guys were really childish though. Fighting over a girl." Suho chuckled. 

"Once you fall for someone, you will do the same thing. Trust me." Chanyeol said. 

"Maybe not. Because I'm more matured than you guys and you know that." Suho said. 

"Oops burn." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Oh yeah Soo-oh, she's asleep already." Sehun said. 

"I guess its a cue for us to sleep as well. In case if you have forgotten, we have work tomorrow." Chanyeol said. 

"Urgh, I hate that word." Baekhyun groaned. 

"Be glad that your boss is sleeping." Kai chuckled. 

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes before walking to his room. Chanyeol then place SooAh on the bed and tugged her in. Out of a sudden, he heard a soft knock and went out. Kai stood infront of the door and he held a bottle of wine in which Chanyeol agreed. They went to the kitchen and sat across each other. Although Chanyeol may be close to everyone in the clique, hands down, Kai is his best friend. He had known him more longer than the other guys and had shared more memories together. 

"I hope you are taking care of her well." Kai said. 

"Of course I will. Don't have to worry bro. And you, when are you going to find a girl?" Chanyeol asked. 

"I don't know man...you and I got to agree that SooAh is one of a kind. Well, that's why we both ended up falling in love with her. Its just that I have yet to find someone as perfect as her." Kai said. 

"There will be someone for you. Just wait." Chanyeol smiled. 

"We go a long way together huh bro. Started of as enemies, look at us now? Best friends.." Kai smiled.

The two boys ended up reminiscing their old memories together and laughing at the stupidest things that they have done in the past. Little that they knew, SooAh was listening them because she suddenly woke up feeling thirsty and wanted to go the kitchen to have glass of water, but ended up stopping wherever she were and just listened to them. While they were talking, she too remember those moments when it was just them three. She never knew that from the three of them could end up being seven people. 

"In case you didn't know, I can smell you SooAh." Chanyeol said.

"Oops. Hehhe, don't mind if I join as well?" I asked.

"You're welcome to join babygirl~" Jongin smiled. 

SooAh smiled and took a glass before sitting beside her husband. The trio began spilling things out while they were drinking and talking about the complications they had in the past. SooAh looked at both Chanyeol and Jongin, she smiled. 

"You two have grown so much..." She said. 

They both gave a cocky smile and she just rolled her eyes. They then continued drinking as the night gets deeper. Looks like the three of them are going to suffer a bad hangover the next day!

END OF POV;

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! Its finally 2017 and I would like wish you guys a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hehehe, I hope you enjoyed this update! Love you guys <3

XxheartsxX