Chapter: Thirty-one

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Just where is Seunghoon hiding!?" I shouted. 

One of his soldiers just smirked at me even though he was in the verge of dying. Seeing him smirking annoys the hell out of me. I killed him with one punched and threw him to the side. Its been almost a week and there is no signs of Seunghoon. All we do is fight his soldiers that never seems to end at all. I am getting annoyed and impatient. No matter how much I hurt and burn his soldiers, none of them spoke up.

"This is ing useless. We did so many things. But none of them work." I said. 

"We can try again SooAh..." Jongin said. 

"Try again? We tailed them, we beat them to death and we threatened them. None of them even speak up!" I shouted. 

Chanyeol came to me and calm me down. I took deep breaths and he pulled me away from the guys. We decided to call it off for the day and the other guys went back to the hideout while we continued walking to somewhere isolated. 

"Babe, relax." He said sweetly.

"I know, I'm trying. I didn't mean to shout at Jongin. I swear. I can't control myself. I hope he is not mad at me.." I said. 

"No honey. He won't. We all know that you are trying your best to control your newly transformation. You just havent got the hang of it. Soon, you will be able to control your anger. And I as your boyfriend will help you. Don't worry." He smiled. 

I smiled at him back again and sighed. He hugged me tightly and I wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"We will find your omma. I'm sure she is safe." He whispered before kissing me. 

I kissed him back and his tongue dipped inside, exploring my mouth in long leisurely . My hands slowly went up to his hair and I softly pulled on the strands. He groaned, deepening the kiss, my tongue with his. It has been quite some time since we kissed this hard. I totally miss those lips of his. We soon broke the kiss and he softly planted a kiss on my forehead. 

"So, did that relaxed you?" He smirked. 

"Totally." I smirked. 

He laughed and slung his arms around me. We soon walked back to the hideout. The moment we went in, Jongin came to me and hugged me tightly. I was shocked by the sudden hug, but I returned the hug. 

"Its okay honey. I know you were feeling guilty for shouting. I'm totally cool with it." He said. 

I heaved a sigh of relief. Chanyeol gave me the 'I told you' look and I chuckled. I straight away lied down on the bed beside Sehun who is already in a deep sleep. He didn't even move a single inch which is totally not him because he sleeps all over the place. I guess he is very tired to even move. His soft snores are really cute and I can't help but to laugh. Actually he isn't the only one who is sleeping. Baekhyun and Joonmyeon are sleeping as well. Baekhyun lied his head on Joonmyeon's lap while hugging a pillow. Without any of them noticing, I stepped out of the house and sat down on the small stairs. It was already dark and I looked up to the sky. It was a beautiful night and it was peaceful as well. I hugged my knees against my chest and lied my chin on my knees. How I wish I knew where Seunghoon is right now. This time, he is totally going down. Taking someone whom I love the most is the biggest mistake he ever did. Thinking about him can automatically just make me mad. 

"So, there you are."

I turned around and saw Jongin. He walked towards me and sat beside me. I looked at him and weakly smiled at him.

"Are you alright?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I'm good." I said. 

"The others has already knocked out. Just the two of us." He chuckled. 

I smiled and lean my head on his shoulder. Jongin didn't seemed to mind and just let me do whatever I want. None of us spoke a single word.

"Should we get in? Its getting cold." Jongin said, breaking the silence.

I nodded and we straight to the bed. I crawled to Chanyeol and snuggled myself against his chest. He opened his eyes slightly and smiled at me before pulling me close to him. He wrapped his long legs around me and I was totally trap in his warm embrace.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Where else have we not went to?" I asked. 

"Hmmm....how about the beach area?" Joonmyeon asked. 

"Oh yeah, we have yet to search for him there. Come on, let's go." I said. 

We teleported to the place and was shocked to see the army of soldiers around the place. Some of them were the ones we fought but they were some that we have never fought before for the past week. And it seems that they are protecting the place. Which makes me feel suspicious. My fist clenched when I saw our beach house being destroyed. The whole house is gone. 

"They knew that is our property. They are here. I'm sure." I said. 

"THEY ARE HERE!"

We were being spotted by the soldiers and they began attacking us. We quickly defended ourselves and started attacking them. As I was attacking them, I was surprised by my strength. In just one punch, they already being K.O-ed.

"They are too strong." One of the soldiers said. 

"We have to protect boss. We can't let them go to boss." Another one shouted. 

I smirked. So, its true he is indeed here. Then, as I was fighting, I remembered about the castle at the place where we fought Joonmyeon. Could he be there? After throwing one of the soldiers, I ran to   the others. 

"I'M GOING TO THE CASTLE. I THINK HE IS HIDING THERE!" I shouted. 

"Chanyeol and Sehun! Follow SooAh. And we will take care of this bastards!" Jongin shouted. 

"And SooAh! Please protect the castle." Joomyeon smiled. 

I nodded and the three of us sprinted towards the castle. Following my lead, we were able to ran pass the soldiers who protecting the area. Then we stop right in front of the castle. They were two big monsters protecting the entrance. We ran to them and fought with them. Unlike the past monsters I've fought, this is one of the hardest. I got punched several times but I didn't give up. I stood back up, my fist clench, and gave them a fire punch and kick it to Sehun who was getting ready to break some bones. We ended up killing both of them guards and was able to get in. The moment we went in, we were greeted by another set of monsters. I blew my bangs and started fighting once again. I was getting frustrated and angry. I could literally feel the fire circulating around my body. 

"SooAh!" Chanyeol shouted. 

I couldn't hear him, I kept on eliminating those monsters without mercy. I tore their bodies and burnt them. It was me alone, who killed all of them monsters. I turned around and looked at both Chanyeol and Sehun. 

"Let's get going. We've no time to waste." I said coldly. 

"Wait SooAh." Chanyeol said. 

"Relax yourself first. You're gonna go haywire if you don't. Remember what headmaster said, you have to learn how to control your anger." He said. 

"Not until I find omma and Seunghoon is dead." I said. 

I contniued walking up and for some reason, there weren't anymore monsters. I told the guys to be on their guard. We walked to the end of the castle and opened the door. The moment I opened the door, Seunghoon was standing in front while omma is being tied up against the wall. She changed. The inner her has resurfaced. And she couldn't do anything. She was badly hurt. Blood were all over her. Her shirt is slightly torn. Omma looked like a mess. I clenched my fist and ran towards Seunghoon. Before Chanyeol and Sehun could follow me, they were being caged and was trapped leaving me all alone to face him and his soldiers. 

"You ! Stop being a coward and let us out!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Too bad~ Watch me have your little girlfriend." Seunghoon smirked. 

"Touch her and I will kill you." Chanyeol said. 

I began fighting the monsters that we running towards me, it didn't really took me long to kill all of them. I could see Seunghoon shocked. I smirked and ran towards him. He then smirked and changed into his monster form, a ghoul. He ran towards me and I evaded his attack. I ran to him and fire kicked him, leaving a burning scar on his face. Then out of a sudden, one of his soldier popped out and punched me. I stood right back up and pulled the soldier towards me. Fire was emitted from my hand and I punched his chest, right to his heart. He shouted in pain and I smirked.

"Next time, don't interfere me." I whispered.

I threw him after he was dead and Seunghoon tried to lunge a punch towards me but I was fast enough to evade him. I kick him and went behind him, strangling his neck and threw him backwards. His neck had deep scars due to my burning hands. I waited for him to stand up and just as he stood up, I ran towards the wall and and jumped against the wall, making me kick his face. I wasn't giving him any change to recuperate and the more I look at him, the more I was frustrated. The fact that he hurt the person that I love the most. 

"This is for everything you have done. For trying to kill all my love ones. I'll ing kill you!" I shouted.

I threw him up and jumped up, kicking him down. The impact was so strong that they was a dent on the floor. I took a sword from the side and went to him. He was still smirking although he is in the verge of dying. I took the keys from his pocket and help omma out. She became weak and I help her to the side. I then went to Chanyeol and Sehun. I opened the gates they both hugged me. I weakly smiled and panted. 

Just then, the others came to us and I smiled. I'm glad that everyone is safe. Chanyeol already had his arms around omma and Sehun held onto the seal which he found on the floor. Just as we wanted to get out, I felt a surge of pain on my chest. I coughed our blood. 

"SOOAH!!!!!" Chanyeol shouted. 

AUTHOR POV;

"If I'm dying, you are dying as well." He said. 

He had stabbed SooAh right at the heart and Chanyeol ran towards Seunghoon, feeling really mad. He kicked him and snapped his neck, before throwing him down. SooAh on the other hand is kneeling, holding onto her chest. Blood is oozing out and Joonmyeon tried healing her, but failed because he was too tired. 

"Please stay awake my dear. Please." Chanyeol whisered. 

But SooAh couldn't. Her closed and everyone was panicking. With the little energy Baekhyun has, he managed to teleport all of them back to the monster world. Sehun is holding onto his auny and they went to the halaboeji's home. Kai shouted for halabeoji and he quickly ran towards them, shocked to see SooAh. 

"We need to aid her real quick." He said. 

They nodded and brought her to the sickbay. 

"Did you guys find the seal?" Halabeoji asked. 

They nodded and D.O passed the seal to him. 

"If SooAh is a full fledge Phoenix, she would have recovered. But because she still has a human blood in her, that's why she is unconcious. She has loss a lot fof blood. I might need to give some of my blood to her." He said. 

"Its okay, appa. I will. After all, she got hurt because of me.." Mrs Gong said. 

"My dear its-"

"I insist. She is my daughter." She said. 

Halabeoji sighed and nodded, letting her into the sickbay. The doors were closed and all of them are worried for SooAh. Chanyeol was mad at himself for being weak. He couldn't believe he just let someone  stabbed his love one. He bagan punching the wall out of frustration. The guys tried to stop him but couldn't. It was until Kai threw him a punch and held him.

"You bastard! Its not your fault. We couldn't predict what was going to happen! You think SooAh will be happy to see you like this!" He shouted. 

"I'm ing scared that she will be gone. I'm just angry at myself. I'm her boyfriend, and I'm supposed to protect her! But I was ing caged, I couldn't help her at all! Why wasn't I strong enough! !" He cried. 

All of the guys were shock to see Chanyeol, the cold hearted vampire crying. Kai sighed and he patted on Chanyeol's back. He knew how much Chanyeol loves SooAh. Just then one of halaeoji's secretary came running with full of smiles. 

"The human world is back to normal and everyone remembered all of you. They are thankful for what you guys have did. This is the first time humans are thankful to us. Thank you for your hard work and I pray that SooAh would get well." He said. 

They weakly smiled and nodded. They know they should be happy, but they couldn't. Their best girl is suffering inside the room. Till the time she recovers, none of them are gonna celebrate. 

"SooAh, please be fine. I want you to be my everything. Please don't leave me alone. I beg you." Chanyeol prayed. 

________________________________________

YOOOO!!! An update for you guys!!! So, Seunghoon is finally dead! But SooAh got really hurt. Stay tune for the next chapter!!! Hope you enjoyed!

XxheartsxX