Chapter: Four

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Ahhh! Its time for you guys to choose a club!" Hana seongsanim said.

Club? Hmm... what club should I join? Most importantly, I really want to join the same club with Chanyeol. Hehe. I turned around and looked at Chanyeol. He smiled at me and pinched my nose.

"So, what club do you wanna join?" I asked.

"I don't know... How about the both of us see what's install right now?" He asked.

"Great idea! Come on!" I smiled as I linked my arms with his.

Well, Chanyeol and I had gotten really close. We are also quite comfortable with each other. So, skinship is a no problem for us. Although I am the one who always make the move first. We went out to the field and there were already many people looking at the different clubs. Well, I just hope that they have normal clubs like we have in the human world. The both of us looked around and we found nothing but weird clubs. Like, taking photos of ghost and doing some experimanet to grow some disgusting small pets. Chanyeol and I quickly walked away from them and as we were walking, I finally saw a normal looking club. Its the swimming club!

"Chanyeol! Finally a normal club!! Let's go!!" I said.

"Uhh, SooAh... can go look around and see more clubs?" Chanyeol asked.

"Aish, I rather we join this club than those weird looking club." I said.

"Fine..." Chanyeol said.

I pulled Chanyeol and we wrote down our names and we were told that the trials starts today after school I was excited but Chanyeol wasn't. Hmm... maybe he is thinking about something. We soon went to the cafeteria, and bought our food. We sat down with Jongin and Baekhyun, who were happy to see us. Baekhyun lunged to me and hugged me.

"MY NOONAAAAAAA~" He smiled.

"Yahhh! That's my SooAh!!" Jongin said as he pulled Baekhyun away.

I expected Chanyeol to joing along because that procedure happens every single day. I looked at Chanyeol and sighed. I wonder what he is thinking. While those two are clinging on me like Koala Bears, I was watching Chanyeol eating his food. 

After break is done, I went to Chanyeol and looked at him.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes, I am." He weakly smiled.

He put his arms around my waist and I got shocked, it is totally the first time he ever initated a skinship first. He then pulled me for a hug. I hugged him back, not knowing what on earth is happening.

"I'm just tired." He smiled.

"Aigoo, you could have told me." I said.

He grinned and we walked back to class. I glanced at Chanyeol and sighed. He is lying. He's just giving an excuse. I will just wait for him to tell me the truth.

----------------------------------

Finally it was time for trials and I pulled Chanyeol to the swimming pool. We were given free swim suit and guess what? Its a freaking bikini. Oh god. I don't really expose myself but if its for swimming, its okay then. After I finished changing, I saw Jongin and Baekhyun running towards me. 

"Oh my, you look extra good in this!!!" Jongin said.

"Can I touch those melons noona?" Baekhyun innocently asked.

"Byun Baekhyun! What the hell are you thinking!" I shouted.

He pouted and I ruffled his hand. Jongin had his arm wrapping around me protectively. And I smiled seeong him in his protective mode. Then, I started wondering how Chanyeol is going to be like shirtless. I kept dreaming and then saw him just sitting down at the corner. I pouted and let him be. 

"Hello there, you must be SooAh right?" 

I turned around and saw a guy with absolutely wonderful abs talking to me. I smiled and nodded. 

"Come on, I will be teaching you. By the way my name is Son MinKi." He said.

I nodded and he started teaching me the right way of swimming.

CHANYEOL POV;

Looking at SooAh with that guy makes me really mad. Just how dare he touch her. I sat very far from the swimming pool, and kept on staring at SooAh. On a side note, SooAh those look beautiful with that swim suit. And that babo SooAh is so oblivious that the guy is flirting with her, taking advantage by using teaching to touch her.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!" I shouted.

"Chanyeol? What's wrong?" SooAh asked.

"You joined this swimming without even considering mine! I've had enough! And what's with you getting all close with that guy! Can't you see that he is obviously flirting with you!" I shouted.

"CHANYEOL WAIT!!" She shouted.

"SHUT UP! GOOD BYE!" I shouted.

As I ran, the guy swim towards me. He smirked.

"You are really childish huh? Getting angry over a small matter." He smirked.

"And since, you are in the swimming pool, how about I wet you a little bit." He said.

He started splashing me water and I felt electrified. I took a step back.

"The fact that you're in a swimming club, you should down here swimming. If you are planning not to, I suggest if you just leave." He said.

I glanced at SooAh and ran away. My body feels so weak. I used some of my energy to run and went to an isolated area and sat down, my body was in serious pain. Then my ring lit up again.

"You stupid! Why go near to the swimming pool when your weakness is water!" The inner me said.

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"Why bother listening to someone who doesn't even understand you. Who only cares nothing but herself! You should remember this, if you get hurt, I get hurt too. That is my body too!" The inner me shouted.

"Stop following that girl, she does nothing but to hurt you." The inner me said.

"NO! That's not true! She never hurts me. She protects me when she needs to. She knew she is just a weak human, but she still protects me. I need to go back to SooAh!" I said.

I ran back to swimming pool, with the inner me telling me not to.

END OF POV;

After Chanyeol left, I felt bad for him. I sighed and told MinKi that I wanted to leave. But he stopped me.

"It isn't time yet." He said.

"But I can't. Chanyeol must be somewhere. I'm worried for him. I need to find him. I'm sorry." I said.

"Wait, you can't leave me hanging like this... SooAh, do you know ever since you first step in this school, I had my eyes on you? I....like..you." He said.

"I'm sorry, but my heart belongs to someone else." I said.

Before I could walk out from the pool, he pulled me and suddenly he changed into water dragon. I got freaked out and saw everyone getting eaten by those water dragons. MinKi, kept of swimming towards me and encircled around me. 

"If I can make you mine in the natural way, I just have to make you mine by force." He said.

He opened his mouth and just at the same time, Chanyeol came and wanted to run to me, but he stopped. He took a deep breath and jumped in. He was totally screaming in pain and was struggling to swim towards me. And the last thing that happened was that he got drowned.

"YAH! DO YOU WANNA DIE OR SOMETHING!?" Jongin shouted.

"This isn't good, we have to do something. Chanyeol is a vampire, so his weakness is water." Baekhyun said.

"Chanyeol is what?" I shouted. 

Just as I wanted to swim towards Chanyeol, MinKi trapped me and I couldn't move.

"You are mine now. You shouldn't go around being with other guys. Oppa, will be jealous." He said.

Jongin ran and bit MinKi, causing him to let go of me and Jongin shouted at me to go after Chanyeol and I swam towards him. He was unconcious and I can't let him die like that, I dived in a little bit more and get a grip of his hand. I slid the ring off his finger and he automatically woke up and a whirlpool was surrounding him. He got up aback, but still being electrified. His eyes obviously show that he is in pain.

"A vampire or not, you won't be able to win me. Because, first you are weak to water and second, this is my territory!" He shouted.

"You're such a pain in the ." Chanyeol said.

Then suddenly, Chanyeol smirked and jumped up. Followed by MinKi.

"You're stupid after all. Do you know that you're no longer in the water." He smirked.

"Oh no!" MinKi shouted.

"Its time you know your place, you low class monster!" He shouted and kicked him directly out of the swimming complex.

Chanyeol went down back and he went towards me. I got a little scared because I wasn't really used to seeing Chanyeol in his true form.

"You pathetic fool!" He shouted at me.

"Let me tell you this, the outer me, may like you, but I hate you. Do you think that the world revolves around you? You didn't even let the other Chanyeol to speak up. You went ahead writing down his name without knowing his feelings!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"A mere sorry doesn't help!" He shouted.

He went to me and snatched his ring away and walked away.

"Why out of many people, you are the one who can take out the seal. Its annoying." He said.

I fell and cried. Jongin came to me and hugged me along with Baekhyun. What the other Chanyeol is right. I never consider his feelings and he just kept quiet just to make me happy. He even risked his life for me, jumping in the pool even though he is aware that he is weak to water. 

"Jongin, Baekhyun... I need some time alone." I said.

They let go of me and I walked to the washroom and started bathing and wore my clothes. I walked out and started walking alone along the woods. I went past the male dormitory and looked at Chanyeol's room. 

"I'm really sorry Chanyeol..." I muttered.

I walked to the female dormitory and went staright to my room. I looked out and continued staring at Chanyeol's room. He is awake judging by the room is still bright. I sighed and felt really bad for him. Chanyeol... that nerdy guy. He shouldn't have came back for me. I closed the curtains and went to have a short bath before heading to bed, along with what the other Chanyeol's word lingering in my mind.

----------------------------------

I woke up, still feeling the guilt over what had happened. After getting ready, I went out from the dormitory and walked alone to school. I saw Chanyeol walking alone to school too, but I decided to leave him alone with first, I think it will be better if we were to talk after school.

During break, I decided not to join the boys eating, and went up to the rooftop and sat down, enjoying the wind. It was really hard ignoring Chanyeol, he seemed okay with me but I still feel guilty over what had happened. 

"Chanyeol, must have really been having a hard time yesterday. He didn't looked that good either." I said.

I hit my head on the wall, thinking about how stupid I can be. Once break was over, we went back to class and sat down. I heard Chanyeol calling my name, but I choose not to hear. I took a small peice of paper and wrote down something.

"Let's talk after school." 

I passed behind and then looked to the front again. I will make sure that no one will disturb our talk, and I mean it.

After school, I walked with Chanyeol outside the school, as we were walking together, I was hugged by Jongin.

"Jongin, please... not now." I said.

He let go of me and nodded. I smiled and we went to a quiet place. We sat down on a bench and I looked at Chanyeol.

"What's wrong? What is bothering you?" He asked as he carressed my face.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry for not knowing your feelings. I really feel guilty over what happened yesterday. You shouldn't have saved me yesterday. I deserved it. You were always there for me, understanding me but I never understood you. And I feel really bad. I-"

"Its okay SooAh. Its my fault anyway, I didn't tell you." He smiled.

"NO! STOP SAYING ITS YOUR FAULT!" I shouted.

"SooAh-ah...." Chanyeol muttered.

"ITS MY FAULT THAT YOU GOT HURT! I SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINIONS. I SHOULD HAVE MADE A RESEARCH ABOUT VAMPIRES SO THAT I WOULD UNDERSTAND YOU MORE! STOP SAYING THAT ITS YOUR FAULT. STOP GIVING IN TO ME!" I shouted.

He hugged me tightly and I cried in his arms. 

"What your inner you said was right. I really think that the world revolves around me. So tell the inner you that I will change. I will change so that I will be liked by the both you. You're too kind Chanyeol, I really wished that sometimes you are like the inner you. For all my years living, I was treated like a princess, so I always get what I want. So, Chanyeol, I want to change." I said.

Then, I saw the ring lit up.

"I will be looking forward then. Be sure to enlightened me." The inner him said.

"Yes I will!" I said.

We spent some time together around the city. Yes, this monster world those have its city of its own. We walked around hand in hand and enjoying our time alons together. I looked up to Chanyeol and kissed his cheek again. 

"If biting my neck is what you like, kissing your cheek is what I like." I said.

He smiled and came nearer to me. I expected that he would bite me, but instead he kissed my forehead.

"You're such a cutiepie." He said.

"And you're such a dork." I said.

he wrapped his arms around my neck as we continued walking around the city. I guess I'm really falling for this nerdy guy.

-----------------------------------

Heyhey! Another update!!!!! 

XxheartsxX