Chapter: Sixteen

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Gong SooAh." 

"What?" I said.

"Oh, okay. You're present." Hana seongsaenim said.

"Park Chan-Ok you're present too." She added.

I rolled my eyes and laid my head on the table. How on earth the other me is able to stand this boring atmosphere. God, this class is so boring. I turned around and already saw Chanyeol sleeping. I chuckled and soon fell asleep too.

"Hey, wake up. Hana songsaenim is calling you." Kyungsoo said.

I forced myself to open my eyes and she smiled at me.

"I would like you to answer this question." She said.

I groaned and stood up to walk towards the board. I answered the question and quickly walked back. My classmates didn't dare to looked up at me. How pathetic. I sat back on my seat and looked out at the window.

"Kyungsoo." I called.

"Y-Yes?" He stuttered.

"What time does this class ends?" I asked.

"In 10 minutes time." He said.

I nodded and he quickly turn back to the front. Am I that really intimidating? I mean, I'm not even doing anything to them, why are they even scared of me. Oh well, this is my real attitude. The other me is just a seal for me. Its pathetic that they made human form of me, who is a total opposite of me.

"Ok class, its time for your break. You may leave."

I mentally cheered and wake the sleeping Chanyeol. He groaned and I glared at him.

"Let me sleep." He said.

"You sleep for the whole lesson. Get your off the chair before I kick you." I said.

"Aish, fine." He said.

"That's my boy." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes but then chuckled at the end. The others already sit at the table and the both of us went to queue up for our food. But then, all of them gave us way so that we could have our food first. We were confused as to why they were giving us way. But we just walked pass them and took our food. We sat with the usuals and ate along with them. The table was totally quiet and it was totaly not like them. I mean, Baekhyun is awkwardly quiet. By right, he and Jongin would be quarelling like there's no tomorrow. 

"Guys." I said.

"Yes?" Joonmyeon answered.

"Can you just act normally? I mean, we are not that scary." I said.

"Yeah, its kinda annoying that people are not acting like how they are. Its not like we are gonna kick their asses if they make noise." Chanyeol said.

"Then, can't you at least act friendly? You guys look scary when you don't smile." Kyungsoo said.

I awkwardly smiled and they laugh. I repeat, they laughed at me.

"Oh god, SooAh, you look so awkward smiling!" Baekhyun laughed. 

"How about Chanyeol? Will he be awkward too?" Jongin laughed.

"Why should I smile. That nerd can smile for you guys." He scoff.

"He looks good when he smiles." I blurted.

"H-H-HE SMILED AT YOU!?!?!?!" They shouted in unison. 

"Yeah, when we are at the human world." I said.

"How can you-"

"We share the same memories. Of course I know." I said.

Jongin suddenly sat beside me and cling his arms around me. He smiled at me and I looked at him weirdly.

"Do I look good when I smile?" He asked.

"Of course. All of you look good when you guys smile." I said.

"The other SooAh will never say that. She doesn't even have the guts to say that." Suho said. 

"Totally." Kyungsoo said.

"I like both SooAh. And that is all that matters." Jongin said as he lean his head on my shoulder. 

I must have gotten used to his overly skinship that it doesn't really matter to me anymore. I let him cling his arms. The group finally started to be themselves and I'm glad they aren't acting cool. Doesn't suit them honestly. I guess they would be the only ones that I wouldn't be cold. 

After we were done eating, we put our plates away and walked out from the cafeteria. Jongin, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were busy bickering while Joonmyeon is trying to calm them down like how he always do. Chanyeol and I were just walking behind, looking at the guys bickering.

"Like my smile eh?" He smirked.

"Well, the other SooAh really like you smiling. You should really smile more instead of smirking." I said.

"Yah, you do realized that whatever you say right now, she can know?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, but what can she do? She can't kill me." I smirked.

"Yeah, that's true..." He smirked.

Then the both of us started spilling each other's secrets. We totally can't wait for them to wake up the next day, knowing that they knew each other's secret. The both of us had a good laugh and everyone were totally staring at us inclubing our friends. 

"D-D-Did you two just laugh?" Jongin asked.

"Yeah? So?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing. Its just that you two don't look like the type that would laugh." He said.

"What? Are you actualy being serious with me? Of course we would laugh!" I said.

"Yeah, 'S' class supermonsters laugh too alright. We aren't as cold as you think unless you deserve it." Chanyeol said.

I nodded and Jongin nodded. He went beside me and grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and went into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and we walked along the hallway. Chanyeol suddenly held my arm and cling his arms with mine. Oh gosh, that vampire Chanyeol is actually doing this right now? 

"Hey! Don't touch her!" Jongin said.

"Why can't I! You are touching her as well." Chanyeol said.

"Only I can touch her." Jongin said.

"Fine hug her all you want because her lips are officially mine." Chanyeol smirked.

My eyes widened and I got shocked at his words. Did he just said that? Jongin looked at me and I grinned at him.

"Y-You kissed him!?!?!" He shouted.

Ok, now this has gathered everyone's attention. I have to do something. Chanyeol is already smirking at me, probably mentally telling me that nothing can cover this secret. 

"NO! I didn't kiss him! It was all an in accident. I kinda trip on him, you know I always trip on things right? He tried to save me before my face touches the cold floor, but in the end we ended up kissing each other on the lips. And until now, he has been teasing me saying that I wanted to kiss him. Jongin-ah, I'm innocent." I pouted.

I tried my best to look as pitiful as I could. Its probably the hardest thing that I have ever done. Chanyeol looked at me, giving me the 'what the ' face and I smirked. Well, it takes two hands to clap right? Hahaha.

"Let's bring you away from the vampire. So that he won't kiss you. My brain choose to believe that he was the one who purposely made you trip so that he can kiss you." Jongin said.

"Yeah, we better. Come on let's go." I said.

I turned around and faced Chanyeol. I stucked out my tounge and smirked at him. He smirked at me back and gave me the 'you'll know what will happen when we are alone' look. I quickly look in front again and continued walking with Jongin.

--------------------------------------

School finally ended and I successfully finished schooling without being punished or anything. I walked out from school alone, wanting to avoid Chanyeol but apparently this guy was so fast that he was able to catch up with me. 

"SooAh-ah~" He called.

I turned around and grinned at him. He took my hand and pulled me to the back alley. He puts one of his hand against the wall and glared at me. I gulped my saliva while having a eye contact with him.

"Care to repeat what you said just now?" He asked coldly.

"What! It isn't my fault that I had to lie! You were the one who broke the secret between us. Nobody is supposed to know that we kissed. You started it and I tried to clean up the mess that you just did! I had to alright!" I shouted.

"Heyhey, why are you angry? I was just joking." He said.

"It didn't look like a joke alright? You looked mad at that moment. You totally gave me the 'you'll know what happen when we are alone' look. I wished I can just tell the whole world that I ing kissed you and I'm proud of it, but you know we can't! Your fangirls would kill me. And my so called fanboys would kill you. It would be easy for me, because I can easily just take out my seal, but you? You need me! What if I'm not there! What will happen to the nerd you? And most importantly you!" I shouted.

"SooAh...." He muttered.

"I ing have no idea why am I acting like the other me!" I shouted.

He suddenly hugged me tightly and I hit his chest. 

"I'm sorry. That I acted that way. I thought that you were embarrassed that you kissed me." He said.

"I'm proud of it. The fact that I got to be close to you is already something that I should be proud of. And I think you should talk this out to the other me." I said.

I quickly put on my choker and I went back to my normal state. Unlike the other me, I can't stand my tears. I started crying and Chanyeol quickly wiped off those tears off my face.

"Shh...don't cry. I'm sorry alright?" he said.

"I just cared for you. That's why I did that." I cried.

"I'm sorry. I'm really am. So please stop crying alright? It pains me to see you cry." He said.

I stopped crying and he smiled at me. My heartbeat starts beating really fast when he smiled at me.

"You liked me smiling right? Only for you I will smile." He smiled.

"Aish, that stupid other me, why did she have to spill out everything." I blushed.

"I like you too." He said.

"Huh?" I said.

"The other you said that you like the both of us so much and I'm here to tell you that I like you too. I like you alot." He said.

"Aish, stop telling me that." I blushed.

He pinched my cheeks and slung his arms around me. I smiled and put my arms around his waist. We happily walked back to the dorm together.

AUTHOR POV;

"Don't look if it hurts." Suho said.

Kai kept on looking at SooAh and Chanyeol being lovey dovey with each other. He finally looked away and Suho tapped on his shoulder to comfort him.

"Why him? And why not me? Is it because she met him first? How I wish I was the one who met her first." Kai sighed.

"Jongin...you do know that she is not the only one." Suho said.

"You don't understand. She was the first person who actually risked her life just to keep me alive. She was there whenever I needed her. I don't just like her just because she had a human blood, I like her because she is being herself. I love every singlt thing about her, but sadly her eyes never went to me. It has alwasy been Chanyeol from the start." He sighed.

"Jongin-ah..." Suho muttered.

"Just leave me alone alright. I need some time alone." Kai said.

Suho nodded and gave Kai some space alone. Kai walked along the woods, still thinking about what happened just now. He sighed and hung his head low. This wasn't the first time that he had seen Chanyeol and SooAh together, acting like a couple although there aren't...yet. 

"Would everything change if I was the one who met you first? It probably would right?" Kai said to himself. 

Just then Chanyeol was walking back to the male's dorm after sending SooAh. He catch up with him and stopped him.

"Chanyeol." He called.

"Yeah bro?" Chanyeol said.

"You like her?" He asked.

"SooAh? Yeah I like her." Chanyeol said.

"Must I fight my own friend just to get her?" He muttered. 

Chanyeol heard what Kai had just said. He sternly looked at Kai.

"Fighting won't do any justice." Chanyeol said.

"Easy for you to say, because the one that she likes is you. You don't even need to fight for it." He said.

"We may still be friends, but when it comes to SooAh, we are rivals." He added. 

Kai walked away and Chanyeol clenched his fist. He will totally never allow that to happen. He will make sure that SooAh will be his and only his. 

"She is going to be mine, Kim Jongin." He muttered under his breath.

On the other hand, SooAh is happily cooking her dinner remembering how the inner him smiled at her. She gets butterflies in her stomach when he smiled at her. It was a different smile than the nerd him. But nevertheless, no matter what she still like the both of them.

"Ahh...Park Chanyeol, you are totally driving me crazy." She said to herself.

END OF POV;

"Yah!" The inner me called.

"What?" I asked.

"Never ever let me go to school again. I got super bored do you know that!" The inner me said.

"Yeah you practically slept for the whole time, and the fact that you freaking just revealed my secrets!" I said.

"Excuse me, your secrets are my secrets. I have the rights to tell or not." The inner me said.

"This is unfair. The fact that I'm not real is so frustrating. Sometimes, I wish the both of us may have the same body but different memories." I said.

"Its gonna be difficult that way. If we had different memories, there are more things to explain to each other. Why do you want us to have different memories?" The inner me said.

"Because sometimes, I wish that the memories that I have with him stays within my memories and not yours too." I said.

--------------------------------------

Oohhh I feel tension between Kai and Chanyeol as well as the inner SooAh and the other SooAh. Anyways, now that I have finally started my school, I won't have really update that often but I'll try to update when I have my free time! Thank you guys.

XxheartsxX