Chapter: One

My Nerdy Vampire.

"I'm sure you can do better next year,SooAh." JiEun said. 

"Hmmm... Okay." I said. 

Things wasn't going as plan. It was harder that expected, no school wanted me. I sighed and headed home. All my friends has gotten a school and here I am still having a hard time finding a school. I plugged in my earpiece and listened to the music while walking. 

Once I reached home, I went to my mailbox and took out all the letters that were sent to us. Our family sure doesn't check their mailbox. 

"Hmmm......there is one for me." I said to myself. 

Putting aside the other letters, I took mine and headed back to my room. I sat on my study table and opened up the envelope. 

"Dear Miss Gong SooAh, 

          Congratulations for getting into TaeSung High School. You are expected to be here in January in your school uniform." I read loudly. 

And the letter goes on. I shouted in happiness and went down to the living room where my parents were. 

"Omma appa!!!! I got in to TaeSung High School!" I shouted. 

"Wow that's great! But where is it? I have never heard it before." Appa said. 

And that hit me. I myself have never heard that school before. I was too overjoyed that I am able to go to a high school. But who cares! As long as I get to a high school, I'm happy. 

"Hmm.....maybe it's a new school? Whatever it is, i don't really care whether its a new school or not. As long as I'm able to attend a high school, I'm more than happy." I said. 

My parents agreed and I went up to my room, feeling happy. At least I don't have to repeat my middle school! Ooohhh, January is going to be in 4 days time! I can't wait!

"SooAh my dear, we have a package for you." Omma said. 

I went down and omma gave me a package. I thank her and went up to my room. I opened up the package and saw two sets of uniform. Wow, this school even sends the uniform for free! That is so good! I tried on the uniform and it fits me perfectly! I went to the laundry room and put in the uniform to be washed. 

---------------------

4 days passed so quickly and now I'm finally a high school student. I wore my uniform and  combed my long hair. I went down with my bags and went down. I ate my breakfast and hugged omma tightly. It was said that we will be staying in a dorm. So I won't be able to see my parents. 

"Take care of yourself there. If you need anything, just call me." Omma said. 

"Yes omma. I will." I smiled. 

I walked out and saw a expensive car waiting for me. I awkwardly walked towards it and the chauffeur took my bags and put it at the back of the car. I sat down inside the car and the chauffeur drove, getting further and further away from home. 

My cousin soon called and I was happy talking to him. I was about to tell him how happy I was until we went through and tunnel and my connection got lost. I tried calling him again but there wasn't any signal. 

We soon reached and I was welcomed by an eerie place. Before I could turn around to ask, the car wasn't there anymore. I walked towards the forest because it was the only way. I decided to listen to music, luckily I was still able to listen to music. As I was walking, I didn't realize my surroundings. I was too immersed in listening to my music. 

And because I'm so immersed in listening to my music, I didn't realized that someone is running from behind and the person accidentally bumped into me. I fell down and felt as if someone is pushing me down. 

"Oh, I'm sorry!!" The person said. 

"Ah its okay." I said. 

I looked up and saw the hottest guy I have seen. Even the kingka in my olds school couldn't beat him. 

"Uhm....is it okay if you can help me find my glasses? I can't really see." He said. 

"Oh sure." I said, still fangirling over his perfect face. 

I took the glasses that was at the far end and gave it to him. He thanked me and put in on. Awwww...he looks adorable when he has his glasses on.

"Oh my god! You are bleeding! Let me help me you." He said as he started to take out a handkerchief from his pocket. 

As he wanted to clean up my wounds, he suddenly stopped. 

"You smell so good....." He muttered. 

What? I smell good? I started sniffing him and oh god, he freaking smell like strawberries. 

"I can't help it... I'm sorry but because I'm a vampire, I really can't help myself." He said. 

He went closer to me and bit me in the neck. And for some reason it didn't hurt but i was sure really shock. 

"Oh! Im sorry." He pouted. 

"You bit me!" I said. 

I looked at my neck and saw a bruise that looks like a hickey. Oh god, what a day to start. 

"Anyways, are you a new student in TaeSung High School?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I am." I said. 

"Great!!!! We can see each other everyday because its my first year here too!!!" He said as he hugged me tightly 

I hugged him back awkwardly and he broke the hug. 

"Oh yeah, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Park Chanyeol. How about about yours?" He asked. 

"My name is Gong SooAh." I smiled. 

"SooAh...that is a very sweet name. Anyways, I would like to know about your opinion about vampires." He said as he looked down. 

This guy got to be kidding me. What vampires is he talking about. I decided to go along and let him be happy. 

"Well, I don't really mind about vampires. Vampires or not, its fine by me." I said. 

"Really!? Omggggg I'm so happy!!!!" He said as he hugged me tightly again. 

"So we can be friends!!!!" He said happily. 

"Of course!" I smiled. 

"I can't believe I have a friend." He said. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because I'm a nerd and people always bully me." He pouted. 

"Aww. It's okay, I will be your friend." I said. 

He smiled at me and I smiled back. Oooohh, I can't believe I'm friends with this hotstuff! We walked to school together and luckily the both of us are in the same class. We headed to our class and he sat behind me. The teacher soon started talking and introducing herself. 

"Hello and my name is Jung Hana, your homeroom teacher for the year and I'm glad to have all of you in my class!" She said happily. 

Wow, even the teachers here seems nice. As I was listening to the teacher, Chanyeol kept on playing with my hair and I let him be. He braided my hair and the way he held my hair was really delicate. 

"As I was saying, TaeSung High School is not just any ordinary school. This school is specially for monsters..." 

Yeah its for monsters.....wait what!? Its for monsters!? Are you freaking kidding me! 

"And of course there are rules in the this school. Rule number 1: At all times, you are not allowed to show your true form. You should always stay in your human form. Rule number 2: You're not allowed to reveal your monster form. Do I make myself clear?" She said. 

I was shivering in fear. This can't be real right? Since when did monsters even exist. But then, a guy beside me, who seemed like a troublemaker to me began muttering. 

"Such lame rules. If anybody gets on my way, he will die no matter what." He said as his nails started to get really long. 

I quickly turned my head away and not look at the guy. 

"For some reason, I keep on smelling a human. I wonder who it is..." He smirked. 

Omg, this guy is sure scary. I ended up listening to the teacher, while shivering like a mad person. This school is seriously for monsters? This is going really crazy. 

Soon, it was break time and Chanyeol and I went to the cafeteria, we bought sandwiches and went out from the cafeteria because people were all teasing Chanyeol for being the only nerd in the school. He was being called ugly and everything. God, wait till you see him without his glasses. 

As we were walking, the same guy who scared the out of me came towards us. I hid behind Chanyeol because he really look scary to me. Chanyeol protected me and I heard the guy chuckled. 

"Come on, what is a hot looking girl like you dong with this dumb guy. His nothing but just a nerd. How about you just ditch that guy and come to me babe." He said as his hand stretched his hand out and pulled me to him. He pushed Chanyeol really hard against the wall. 

"A nerd like you don't deserve to be friends with her. She's hot and you're not." He said. 

He put his arms around me and walked away. I turned my back and looked at Chanyeol struggling. 

"Come on babe. He is nothing but a weakling. Oppa will be his replacement." He smirked. 

"Hands off me you bastard. I only make friends with people who are nice. Who cares whether he is a nerd or not. I like the way he is. He is my first new friend here and will always be! Who are you to say that you're his replacement. You're the one who don't deserve to be my friend." I said coldly. 

I pushed his hands away and I ran towards Chanyeol. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

"Yes I am." He weakly said. 

I helped him stand up and we walked to the rooftop.

"Thank you." He said. 

"For?" I asked. 

"For standing up for me just now." He shyly said. 

"Hahahah, i just did what I should do." I said. 

"Anyways, Chanyeol, you don't really look like a vampire don't you." I said. 

"Look at my hand." He said. 

He showed me his hand and there is a ring on on his ring finger. What the ? This hot guy is engage? Aww man. Why do all the hot guys gets the girl. 

"My true form is sealed by the ring. Once it comes off from my finger, I change to a terrifying vampire. But sadly, I can't seem to take it off. I have been in this form for many years." He said. 

"But whatever it is, you know you really taste nice......" He said. 

He suddenly hugged me and his face got closer to my neck. Then I suddenly got a scary vision of him and I just pushed him away. 

"I-I'm sorry. I gotta go!" I said. 

I ran away and look at my surroundings. This school is sure freaky. Everyone here is a monster, i can't stay here. This is not the school for me. Totally not. I went to my room and packed all my stuff. I quickly took my leave and went out from the school. Chanyeol suddenly called me from the back. I turned around and saw him running towards me. 

"Where are you going!?" He shouted. 

"This school isn't for me. I'm going to a human school of course. This is too bizarre." I said. 

"What? A human school? Are freaking kidding me! You can't go there. Humans are bastards." He said. 

I got shocked at what he said. Did he just said that humans are bastards?

"You can't go there.... You certainly can't. They will hate you. I know because I once went to a human school and they isolated me just because I told them that I was a vampire and also because I was a nerd. They made fun of me everyday! I hate humans!" He shouted.

"What if I were to say that I'm a human that you hated?" I asked. 

"You gotta be kidding. Humans can't enter here. There is a barrier and only monsters can enter." He said. 

"I'm sorry but I am a human. I'm a human that you hate! Do you think all humans are the same? They may have isolated you, but did I? I continued being your friend even though I knew that you were vampire. I feel insulted." I said. 

I ran away and ran as fast as I could. I quickly ran towards the place where I stopped just now. Then, as I was running towards it, the guy earlier stopped me. 

"Where are you going babe?" He asked. 

"What more do you want!" I shouted. 

"I want you." He said as his tongue wrapped around my legs and he pushed me towards the walls. Owww that hurts. 

"Ahhhhh!" I shouted. 

CHANYEOL POV;

That is SooAh's voice! Where is she? I ran as fast as I could trying to find her. I used my nose to smell the trail. Her smell is really distinct. No wonder I love her smell, she is a human. Soon, I saw SooAh getting thrown around by that guy earlier. I ran towards SooAh and blocked the hit for her. Ouch that really hurts though. 

"SooAh....." I said. 

"Chanyeol...." She said. 

"I'm sorry for what I said just now. I'm really am. I just had a very bad memory with humans. You are really nice and I don't mind being friends with you, whether or not you are a human or monsters." I said. 

She stood up and when in front of me. Just what is this girl doing? She spread her arms wide, protecting me. 

"Hit me all you want. But not my friend!" She shouted. 

"Pathetic...." The guy said. 

He pushed SooAh away roughly and she fell to the ground. I ran to her and she smiled at me weakly. 

"Vampire or not, you are my friend and I really like having you as a friend." She said. 

She held my face and her hand fell on top of mine. I held her hand really tight. She weakly smiled at me and pulled her hand away from mine along with my ring. 

"My s-seal." I muttered. 

END OF POV;

Then there was a very strong aura surrounding me. I looked up and saw someone really terrifying. It is Chanyeol. He had red hair and had no glasses with him. Is this his true form, the vampire?

"So the myths is true? The red haired with a strong aura..... He is the 'S' class super monster, a vampire!" The guy said. 

"So, you are the cause for spoiling my good long sleep?" Chanyeol said. 

Oh my god, he sound really scary. But his voice is so deep and y. 

I could see the guy feeling very scared. He kept on talking to himself and Chanyeol looked at him boredly. 

"Done talking? Haha... Its time you know your place!" He shouted. 

He ran to him and kicked his face. The guy went really far and he smirked. Chanyeol quickly went to me. I looked at him and I felt really weak, he hugged me and I buried my face on his chest. The next thing, my world became pitch black. 

Soon, I started to wake up and Chanyeol was back to his nerdy side. 

"Oh! You're finally awake!" He said. 

"Uhmm... SooAh-"

"You saved my life. Go ahead." I smiled. 

His face went to my neck and he bit me. 

Hahahaha maybe schooling here won't be that much of a problem. 

-----------------------

So, its my new story! HAHAHA, since two of my other stories is going to end soon. This will be my next new one! Anyways, please do enjoy this first chapter!

XxheartsxX