Chapter: Three

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Oh, our results has came out!" 

I sighed and have already prepared for the worst. For some reason, being in this school, the examinatiosn were so much more earlier than normal. I was walking with Chanyeol and I walked really slowly towards the board.

"Hey, aren't you going to see your results?" Chanyeol asked.

I shook my head and sat down on the bench. I hung my head low and Chanyeol bent down and held both of my hands. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"Whatever your results is, it doesn't matter to me. I'll still be your friend, and in addition, I will teach you." He smiled.

"You will teach me? Really?" I asked, hugging his neck tightly.

"Yes SooAh, I will." Chanyeol laughed.

"HEY DON'T TOUCH MY SOOAH!!!" Someone shouted.

I turned to my right and saw Jongin running to us and he pulled me away from Chanyeol. We ended up walking together, leaving the poor Chanyeol behind. Chanyeol sprinted towards us and he linked with my other arm. I looked at my result and saw how bad am I compared to Chanyeol. I am at the 50th, while he is at the 2nd. I looked at Chanyeol with dazed eyes, this guy is whole package. He is really perfect. He got the looks, the brains. Wow, and what do I have? Nothing.

"Hey! We are side by side!" Jongin said.

He is in the 49th position. Well at least still better than me. I hung my head low and sighed. Why am I not interested in studying? Then suddenly, there was a commotion going on. Three guys were bullying a guy. There seem to be hating on that guy a lot.

"I know that guy..." Jongin said.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Byun Baekhyun, a wizard as you can see by his clothing. I heard that he has an IQ of 200, or maybe more than that. That's why he is in the 1st place." He said.

Then things were slightly going bad. After the Baekhyun guy cast a spell, there were big rocks crushing on those three guys. And of course, those three guys are super mad at him, before the leader could hit him, Chanyeol quickly ran to them and protected Baekhyun.

"Hey, if you wanna fight! Pick someone your size!" Chanyeol said.

"What the hell? A nerd trying to act strong? Shut up!" He said as he wanted to hit him.

I ran and once again, it felt like seconds to me. Oh whatever it is, I held the guy's hand and glared at him.

"You know, a school president should not go around hitting people." I said.

"You guys are in my bad books." He said.

Wow, that guy's strenght is sure not bad. I think I used so much energy in stopping that guy from hitting Chanyeol.

"Hey you got the speed though." Jongin said.

"I do?" I asked.

"Yeah. I actually wanted to ask you what your monster form is, but then I remembered its against the school rules. Damn you really run every fast." He said.

Just as I wanted to to talk to Chanyeol, he is already gone, along with the Baekhyun kid. Jongin and I went to the cafeteria and saw Baekhyun clinging onto Chanyeol. (HEHEHEEH CHANBAEK XDXD I JUST HAD TO.) We went to take our food and naturally, I would seat beside Chanyeol, but this time Baekhyun took my seat, leaving me to sit beside the ert Jongin. 

Oh yes, talking about Jongin. Right after he confessed to me, oh god. He really likes to hug me. He hugs me wherever I go. Sometimes, he would try to kiss me and I would always push his face away. But no matter what, I still like having him as my friend.

"So, Baekhyun mind introducing yourself?" I asked.

He straightened his tie and sat up straight.

"Well, my name is Byun Baekhyun, I'm supposed to be in middle school but because I'm too smart, so here I am." He said.

My mouth was hung opened and I nodded. But Chanyeol was really fascinated.

"Wow! Really? You must be super duper smart!!!" Chanyeol said as he wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's neck.

Baekhyun blushed at Chanyeol's comment. Let me repeat, he blushed at his comment. Jongin and I looked at Baekhyun weirdly and then looked at each other. For some reason the both of us were thinking about the same thing, IS HE GAY?

"Uhm... Chanyeol.... I have a confession to make." Baekhyun said.

Both of my eyes and Jongin's widened. We hoped that we are not hearing what we are thinking!

"I LOVE YOU CHANYEOL! AND I WANT YOU TO BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!" He said as hugged Chanyeol tightly.

He touched Chanyeol's you know.....ehem. My face turned into deep red and Jongin covered my eye by letting my bury my face on his chest. Aish, this guy.. Always trying to find a chance to hug me, but this time, I grant him. I don't think by covering my eyes, would be enough. 

"Heyheyhey! Where are you touching!?" Chanyeol shriek.

Baekhyun giggled and I peeked out to see whether he is touching that part. I was glad he is not touching it anymore and told Jongin to let go, but he is still hugging me tightly. I stepped his foot and he let go of me. But by the time I got free from Jongin, the two are already gone again. I sighed and tried finding Chanyeol... hmm where could he be? I walked around the school, trying to find him, but they were nowhere. Then, as I was walking around the main hallway, and there I saw them. Baekhyun was clinging onto the awkward Chanyeol and I frowned. 

"Park Chanyeol!!!" I shouted.

I ran to them and wanted to pull Chanyeol away from Baekhyun, Baaekhyun stopped me and I got shocked.

"You are not going anywhere with my Chanyeol." He said.

"Why so? He is my friend." I said.

"Not anymore, because I will never let him go close to you, you stupid girl." He smirked.

I hung my mouth low and move backwards. Ouch that hurts!

"You are just ordinary to me, nothing special. Your grades are average and someone like you shouldn't be hanging around with my almighty Chanyeol! So, Gong SooAh! I am declaring war with you!" He said.

"W-WHAT!?" I shouted.

"Hey! That's unfair! You ca-"

And there were pile of rocks dropping on me. I fell straight down and heard Baekhyun laughing. I swear, I'm really mad right now. Chanyeol just looked at me and I weakly smiled at him. Baekhyun continue pulling Chanyeol, while I was struggling to get out from the pile of rocks. But just in time, Jongin came and he helped me. He piggybacked me and carried me to the infirmary room.

"Aish, I can't believe he is doing this to me!" I shouted.

"Hey babygirl, stop shouting." Jongin said as he covered his ears.

I stomped my foot and then suddenly my body moved by itself. I punched myself and fell straight down on the floor. I kept on punching myself, while Jongin tried stoping me.

AUTHOR POV;

It was Baekhyun's doing, controlling SooAh's body. He used some of his magic to control him. And he is happy with what he was doing.

On the other hand, currrently SooAh, is touching Jongin all over and Jongin didn't seem to mind.

"Yah! You shouldn't be enjoying! Help me you bastard!" She said.

Then Chanyeol came in feeling relief but then got shocked at what's happening. Then suddenly Jongin stood up and, SooAh hands moved by itself, pulling Jongin's pants. Everybody got shocked, including the ertic Jongin.

"I-I DON'T MEAN TO PULL YOUR PANTS!!!" SooAh shouted.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!" 

"Is that someone laughing?" Jongin asked he puts his pants back.

The three of them look out and saw Baekhyun's hat. SooAh, stomped her foot and went out through the window, and pulled Baekhyun to the infirmary room. 

"Look! I don't care whether you are a year younger than me but what you doing is unacceptable! You can't go around doing childish things like this! If you keep on doing things like this, obviously people are going to hate you! You are totally crossing the line!" SooAh shouted.

Baekhyun hid behind Chanyeol out of fear, even Chanyeol and Jongin, got a bit scared at her blasting out.

"S-SooAh, relax. Its not really a big deal." Chanyeol said.

"Not a big deal!? Of course not for you, but it is not for me! You're not the one getting messed around. What do you know!? I got hurt because of him. And yet you said its not a big deal!" SooAh shouted.

"And you, Byun Baekhyun! You seriously will never have friends if you keep on continue this ing childish attitude!" She added.

"Who cares? Those stupid people are nothing compared to me. I don't really need such low people like them. Plus, I was always alone, why would it even matter?" Baekhyun said as his eyes started to get watery.

"B-Baekhyun-ah..." SooAh said.

Then another pile of rocks hit her again. 

"I've got you!" Baekhyun said.

He ran away, but those words that said by SooAh struck him. He knew that she was right but he will never want to admit to her. As he was running, he suddenly bumped into someone, making him cursed at that person.

"Ooohhh, look its Baekhyun, the childish wizard." 

"School president...." Baekhyun muttered,

"So you're finally alone. GREAT! Boys, you know what to do." The school president said.

They pulled him to the forest and surrounded him.

---------------------------

"GONG SOOAH! THAT WAS RECKLESS OF YOU TO SAY THAT!" Chanyeol said.

"You just saw what he did to me right? Come on, you shouldn't be making friends with someone like him."  SooAh said.

"I will never give up on him. Because I know how it feels like being alone." Chanyeol said.

He ran away and SooAh sighed. She sat on the table and Jongin patted her head. 

"He has his reasons for being like that..." Jongin said.

"Who? Baekhyun?" She asked.

"Yeah, you don't know? Witches and Wizards are really not welcome in the our community. Because they don't really have a monster form and they are just like a human. They are hated by the humans too. So they are practically aren't accepted by anyone." He said.

SooAh eyes widened and she fell down.

"What have I done?" She asked.

On the other hand, Chanyeol used his smelling to trail Baekhyun. It led him to the forest and he saw Baekhyun being bullied. He ran to them and pushed them. He went to Baekhyun and smiled at him.

"I'll never give up on you. Stop being a mature kid, sometimes, its really alright to show your feelings too you know? Wizards or not, its still fine by me." Chanyeol smiled.

"SO, THIS DOESN'T GIVE YOU THREE A CHANCE TO HURT HIM. GET THE HELL OUT!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Oh give me a break, you sissy." The school president said.

"Boss, let's change to our real for shall we?" 

He nodded and they changed into tigers. Chanyeol kept on protecting Baekhyun eventhough he needs SooAh. The school president came running and pushed Chanyeol away which made him flew quite far. The school president continued walking towards Baekhyun and just as he wanted to  scratch him, SooAh sprint and protected Baekhyun. She got scratched instead of Baekhyun and she groaned in pain. 

"I'm sorry for the harsh words i said just now. I'm really sorry." She smiled.

"Shut up!!! What do you know!!!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Just let me help you in any way I can. I'm really sorry Baekhyun and this time, I will never leave you alone, because I understand you." She weakly smiled.

She tried standing up and looked at the three tigers. 

"School president? Pfft... don't make me laugh. Its against the school rules you know?" SooAh smirked.

"Whatever it is, before you can even touch Baekhyun, you have to get through me." She shouted.

"You're nothing but a weakling." The school president said.

Before he could her, Jongin came and took the both of them.

"Where did they go?"

"Ever heard? Wolves are about the speed." Jongin smirked.

"You guys are making me really mad." The school president said.

"And you are making me mad." SooAh said.

After she said that, she felt really weak and Chanyeol held her. She looked at him and smiled.

"Do your thing Chanyeol." She smiled.

She took out the ring and Baekhyun quickly held SooAh and let her rest on Jongin's werewolf body. Chanyeol finally transformed to his real form and he cracked his joints. 

"You pathetic fools, ganging up on the weak. Such low class people." Chanyeol said.

"And you call yourself a school president? Pfft... stop using your authority to hurt people as and when you like." He added.

And the three tigers kept on hitting Chanyeol, but Chanyeol evaded the attack and he could still smile, looking at them trying hard.

"I guess its my turn." He smirked.

"Know your place!!!" He shouted.

And he simply kicked the three of them at the same time and they fell inside the water. Chanyeol just stood over there while SooAh tried to talk to Baekhyun. Jongin has turnd back to his human form and held her. 

"From now onwards, be true to yourself and remember that you're no longer alone because you have us. We will stick with you, through thick and thin." She smiled.

And SooAh fainted. Chanyeol quickly rushed to SooAh, and held her. Jongin gave him his ring and he put it on. He felt weak, but still wanted to carry her to the infirmary. Baekhyun apologized and told the other two that he wanted some time alone to think. After they reached the infirmary, Chanyeol collapse at the other bed and rested, while waiting for the nurse to be done treating her wounds. Chanyeol looked at SooAh and he smiled.

"She is really beautiful." He said.

He went to SooAh and looked at her sleeping face. He carressed her face and gave her a kiss at the forehead.

"You must be someone special to me, since you are able to take out my seal. Not even my appa can." He said.

END OF POV;

I woke up and saw Chanyeol holding my hand. I smiled and looked at him. I soflty woke him up and he gave me a smile. 

"Glad you're awake." He smiled.

"Chanyeol-ah..." I called.

"Thank you." I said as I pecked his cheeks.

I covered my mouth and run away in embarrassment. Chanyeol called out my name, but I choose not to listen. Because I know that my face is turning really red.

-----------------------------

A FEW DAYS LATER;

After school, as I was doing my duty. Someone knocked the door and told the person to come in. I turned around and saw Baekhyun timidly walking to me. I stopped what was I doing and smiled at him.

"Now, what is our dear Baekhyun doing here?" I asked.

"Noona!! I love youuuu!!!!!!!!!" He shouted as he spread his arms and hugged me.

And just in time, Jongin and Chanyeol came in, looking really jealous, I think. Hehe.

"YAH!! That's my SooAh!!!" Jongin shouted and he ran to me and linked his arms with mine.

I awkwardly laughed and didn't know what to do. Everyone in class are totally looking at us and I just awkwardly grinned at them.

"You know, you guys are just wasting your time, because SOOAH IS MINEEEEEEE!!!!" Chanyeol shouted as he flew to me.

"YAH YOU BETTER DON'T B-"

Too late. After all, this innocent guy is still a goddamn vampire.

--------------------------

Hehehehe, updated!!! 

XxheartsxX