Chapter: Thirty-three

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Finally!!! We're done with our midterms!!!" Jongin shouted. 

Everyone is literally staring at him and the six of us got a secondhand embarrassment. He didn't seem to care much about the stares he was given. I shook my head and continued walking. Well yeah, we are finally done with our midterms and I think that I did quite well for my exams. Of course, it's thanks to Chanyeol who stayed over halabeoji's house and taught me from A-Z. 

"What should we do for our break this time?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"I'm thinking we should just stay in the monster world. Since we already went to the human world last year." Joonmyeon said. 

"Ah! How about we go to my house!" Chanyeol said. 

"Your house? As in your real house!?" Jongin shrieked.

"Yeah, what other houses do I have?" Chanyeol asked. 

Everyone eye's widened and I looked at them, wondering why are they acting that way. I mean, its just going to his house, like how they went to mine. 

"Wow, not many people are allowed to be there. The vampire's security is top notch. Are you sure we can go in?" Joonmyeon asked. 

"Guys! I am one of the Vampires in the community. And my father is the leader of the community. I can bring whoever I want." Chanyeol said. 

I don't know why, but I feel really excited to go to his home. I mean, its been quite a while since we dated and I have never once saw any of his family members. He already seen mine tons of time, I think its time for me to meet his parents, the two amazing people that gave me such handsome and understanding boyfriend. I was totally cool with the plan and nodded to the idea. And since I agreed on it, the guys to agreed and I'm totally anticipating it. Mwhehehe, I just can't wait! Chanyeol looked at me and he smiled at me, I guess he could see that I'm excited. 

"Okay! We gotta plan when we wanna go to his house. Because, I'm planning to go over the human world to stay with my family for awhile." I said. 

The guys nodded and soon we planned to have the stayover on Monday. Which is just next week. Looks like I gotta start packing. We talked for a little while longer before going back home. Sehun and I walked back home together and I was skipping my way back home. Sehun looked at me weirdly and I just gave him the whatever face. 

"Why are you so happy??" Sehun asked. 

"Because I'm excited to meet his parents. I mean, come on. He has already seen mine so many times." I said. 

"My dear, well you shouldn't be." he said. 

"Why not?" I asked. 

"Because the vampires are the most judgmental and they only like being with their own community. Some sort like Kyungsoo's community. Although we may be at the same level as them, we might not know if they are going to like you. Well, you can say that they think that they are the best." Sehun said.

"But..Chanyeol isn't even a bit like that though...Are you sure?" I asked. 

"Up to you if you wanna believe me." He said. 

I pouted and he just slung his arms around me. I looked at Sehun and then wondered. What if whatever he just said was true? Does that mean I can't be with him? Out of a sudden I got really worried. Let's just hope for the best and I pray that whatever Sehun had said is all untrue. 

"Well, but then again, just show them how great you are. After all, there is always a reason as to why you are the only one who can take out the seal out from him. Who knows you can get the answer." He smiled. 

I nodded and smiled at him. Answer hmm....I never thought of that. Maybe just like what Sehun had said, I might find the answer. And little that the both of us knew, we already reached home. Man, we didn't even realized that we have reached. I guess we were too engrossed with our conversation. We almost walked pass our house. The both of us just shook our heads before going in. 

------------------------------------------------

Days went pass by very fast and it was time for us to have a stay over at Chanyeol's house. Unlike how I was last week, the nervousness just gets me. As I was thinking, Sehun went into my room and shook me, which caused me to be in shock. Sehun looked at me worriedly and I just waved it away. I gotta relax myself. To be honest, after what Sehun had told me, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I am just afraid that his parents might not like me because I don't come from the vampire community. 

"Hey, we gotta go. The others are waiting." Sehun said. 

"Huh? Oh alright! Give me a second." I said. 

I took my bag and walked out of my room. The both of us greeted halabeoji before leaving the house. And as per normal, we met the others in front of the dorm. The moment we reached, the others are already outside and a luxurious black car is waiting for us. Chanyeol smiled at me and he ran to me, pulling me inside the car. 

"Ahjusshi! Meet my girlfriend! Beautiful isn't she?" He asked his driver. 

I was covering my face with my free hand out of embarrassment. His driver just smiled and nodded. 

"She's a keeper master." He said. 

"Eyy, how many times I told you to call me Chanyeol." Chanyeol pouted. 

I just chuckled at him and then looked at his driver who is just smiling. He didn't look old at all. In fact he looks as if he is in his 30's. But then again, they are vampires. They age really slow. We all soon sat inside the car and the driver started driving to the destination. The nearer we were, I could feel my heart thumping even more. I was seriously that nervous. 

"Hey, just be yourself babe. I'm pretty sure my parents would like you. If they don't, I don't care. I will still stick with you." Chanyeol said. 

"Yah! They are your parents you know! They know what's best for you." I said. 

"Not them. Honestly, we rarely meet. Omma and appa are always busy with their own things. Plus my appa is the leader of our community so he is really busy. My omma? She is busy with her own things that I myself don't know of." He said. 

"But still..." I sighed. 

"I'll make them like you. I ain't choosing any other girl. I'm sure the inner me doesn't want that as well." He said. 

I sighed and just nodded. In just a blink of an eye, we already reached and we are standing right in front of his house-wait I mean castle. Its a freaking castle and the door opened automatically. There were maids and butler welcoming us and at the far end, there is two people standing right beside each other, whom I believed to be Chanyeol's parents. They look really intimidating, especially his father. I took a deep breath and confidently walked towards them although deep inside, I totally wasn't. Plus, I could feel everyone's eyes on me? Does my human blood smell that strong?

"Don't worry babe, they can't do anything. I marked you already. No other vampire can have you." He smirked.

I blushed and hearing the word 'marked'. We soon stood right in front of his parents and both of them had their eyes on me. Their expression were unreadable. They weren't smiling or frowning. Its basically an expressionless face. 

"I smell my son in you." Mr Park said.

"Its because I've marked her appa." Chanyeol said.

"You do know we want you to be with a vampire and not a human!" Mr Park shouted. 

I took a step back and Jongin held me. This isn't what I wanted. I looked down and bit my lip. 

"She isn't just any human appa! She is a hybrid! A phoenix and a human! She is the strongest out of all!" Chanyeol shouted. 

"Phoenix? They still exist?" Mrs Park asked. 

"Yes, Mrs Park. Myself and my cousin, Sehun are one of the youngest phoenix." I said. 

She nodded and slightly smiled at me. Okay, maybe his mother is cool with it. But his father, doesn't seem impressed at all. He was still staring at me and I was really uncomfortable by it. He then silently walked away and the butler helped us to our rooms. Chanyeol ordered the butler to put my bag in his room but I suggested that we sleep in a different room. He still insisted and nothing seems to be changing his mind. I sighed and sat on his bed. Chanyeol sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Your father doesn't seem to like me at all." I sighed. 

"It takes time babe." He said. 

I nodded and we lied down on the bed. I feel that tomorrow is going to be a very long day. Chanyeol kissed the top of my head and I snuggled my way into his broad chest. Let's just hope that it would be a better day tomorrow. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"This is awkward.." Sehun whispered.

"I know..." I whispered.

We ended up eating with his parents and everyone is dead silent. The only sound you can hear people munching their food. And I could see that Chanyeol is awkward over the fact that his parents are eating with us. 

"That lady over there." Mr Park said. 

I automatically looked up and saw his father looking at me. 

"I would like to speak to you. Privately." He said before standing up. 

I nodded and Chanyeol's mother held my hand. She gave me the sweetest smile. I smiled at her back before catching up with Mr Park. We ended up at his study room and he sat down on the sofa while I stood in front of him. He then ordered me to sit down. I did as what he said as sat down. I bravely looked at him and realized that Chanyeol really look like him. He definitely has his ears. Heheh. I smiled a bit and then realized that I was in front of his father. I quickly wiped off the smile and sat up straight. 

"Now tell me. How did you meet my son?" He asked. 

"School. We first met in the roots and that was the time he bit me." I said. 

"Aish, I should have taught him to control himself." Mr Park said. 

"But whatever it is, I don't care if you are a phoenix or what, but I really would like my son to marry a vampire." He said.

"Is there any way for me to make you accept me? We are very much in love Mr Park." I said. 

He chuckled and then looked at me. 

"Unless if you fight me. Its been centuries since I last had a battle with a phoenix. If you win, I'll give you the chance. I want the best for my son. And if you don't, break up with him." He smirked. 

My eyes widened. He did not just said that he wanted a battle with me. Oh god, I'm not even strong yet. I can't control my powers that well yet. But if this is the only way, I have to. I looked at him and smirked. 

"It would be my pleasure Mr Park." I said.

"Alright then. I'm giving you two days to practice all you want. Then we will meet at the arena at 7pm sharp." He smirked. 

I nodded and he dismissed me. The moment I walked out, my legs went weak and the others quickly went to me. All of them started asking me questions. I shut everyone up and stood up. 

"Chanyeol, wanna have a fight with me?" I asked. 

"What? What's with the sudden request?" He asked.

"Practice. Im going to fight a vampire two days later." I said. 

"WHAT!? IS MY APPA CRAZY!?" DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO FIGHT YOU!?" Chanyeol asked. 

"NO! I will be fighting with your dad." I said. 

"Phew, I thought I was go-WAIT WHAT!?" He shouted. 

"Let's get started babe! I need to know all the vamprires weak points." I said as I pulled Chanyeol. 

AUTHOR POV;

"Is she not afraid at all?" Baekhyun asked. 

"She probably is, just that she doesn't want to show it." Kai said. 

The rest nodded and soon followed the other two to the arena. SooAh took out Chanyeol's ring and tossed it to Sehun. 

"Give me all you got babe. If you want us together, you have to not give me a chance." SooAh said. 

Chanyeol wasn't sure about this. And he is afraid to hurt SooAh. Because he caught off guard, SooAh punched him and he fell down. He held his cheeks and SooAh smirked at him, 

"I'm sorry if I'm going to hurt you." Chanyeol said. 

SooAh didn't seemed to mind and they started fighting. Ther battle is really fast and none of them are backing down. Both of them got a few punches from each other. She now know how fast vampires are. The way Chanyeol moves and everything. While she is fighting, she kept analyzing everything and found his weak spot. 

*Legs.* She smirked. 

SooAh tackled his legs and threw him. She ran towards him and gave him a punch on the stomach. Chanyeol then groaned in pain and she soon stopped the fight. She got so carried away and totally forgotten that they were just practicing. She then pulled Chanyeol up and gave a pat on his shoulder. Chanyeol weakly smirked and slung his arms around her for support.

"Damn babe, never knew your punches were this strong. You look really hot when you fight." He smirked. 

She just chuckled and laughed at her boyfriend's behavior. She wonder how can he still joke around like this, even if he is in that state. Just then, Mr Park was walking around with his wife and saw all of them at the arena. His eyes widened when he saw Chanyeol's real form. He kept on rubbing his eyes. He looked at his wife, who is shocked as well. It has been years since they last saw his real form. After his real form got sealed at a very young age, no one could take it off.

"There's someone stronger than my father?" Mr Park asked. 

"Probably. After all, it was only him who could, since he was the one who placed the seal on him. Other than that, no one could. Even you." Mrs Park said. 

"And I have a feeling its SooAh, the phoenix girl. I mean, she is a hybrid. We all know that hybrids are always the strongest if they manage to grow up. Not all are able to survive till this long," Mrs Park continued, 

"Let's see then. If its really her, I would like to see how strong she is." Mr Park said, before walking away.

END OF POV;

----------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!! Sorry for the super late update. I'm in my final year right now and I have tons of assignments to do and yeah I was trying to complete it before the deadline and everything. But for now, its already holidays so I'm able to update more often! Hhehe, hope you guys enjoyed!

XxheartsxX