Chapter: Fifteen

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Hey!"

Oh no its Chanyeol. Aish, eventhough I went out later, he is still waiting for me. Dang, this guy sure has a lot of patience. I slowly walked to him with head hung low. I still can't help but to think of his lips. I swear, both Chanyeol are good kisser. Their kisses left me going crazy. Are they planning to kill me or something?

"You're later than usual, is there something wrong?" He asked.

"No, nothing's wrong." I said, still not looking at him.

"Then, why are you not looking at me? Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

*Yes you committed the biggest sin, you kissing me is your sin.* I thought.

"Nothing, really." I said.

"Was it about yesterday? The other Chanyeol kissed you?" He asked.

"You can say that." I said.

I walked first and he pulled me back.

"I'm jealous right now. Why is that his kiss left you like this? When I kissed you, you were still acting fine with me." He pouted.

"Do you like his kiss more than mine?" He asked.

"No,that's not what I mean. Its just that, both of you left me going crazy. Give me some time alright? To sort out with myself." I said.

"Aigoo...you're so cute." He smiled as he pinched my cheeks.

He suddenly wrapped his arms around me and I secretly smiled. 

"You know, you don't have to sort out with yourself. Keep on going crazy over me. It gives me confidence that you like me, and also the other me." He smiled.

"What is this? You guys decided to share already?" I asked.

"It was a long talk alright. Well, no matter what, we are still the same person right? If he kisses you, its equal to you kissing me. Its just our personality is different." He smiled.

"Chanyeol-ah..." I called.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"I'm glad that I've bumped into you on the first day of school." I smiled.

"Talking about first day of school, its been  a long time since I last bite you." He said.

"Don't you t-"

"But I'm craving for some blood." He pouted.

"Aish, fine. But not too much alright?" I said.

He grinned and nodded. We went to an unpopulated place and he held my waist and bit my neck. Its weird how it doesn't hurt at all. After he is satisfied with drinking my blood. He peck the area where he bit and wiped off some of the excess blood on his lips. 

"As usual, your blood is the best!" He said.

"This question has been lingering in my head, have you ever drank other human's blood?" I asked.

"You're my first and my last." He smiled.

"I'm glad." I smiled. 

He ruffled my hair and bent down to my eye level. He gave me his sweet smiled and kissed my forehead.

"You are the first person that accepted me. Ever since that day, it has always been you." He winked.

"Aigoo, when did you learnt to be cheesy?" I asked.

"Ever since I kissed you." He smirked.

"Aish, can you not talk about the kiss!?" I blushed.

"Ehy, I'm a good kisser right?" He teased.

"S-S-SHUT UP! We're going to be late for school!" I shouted.

I quickly sprint away from him and I totally heard him laughing. He sprinted right next to me and kept on teasing me. Aish, I swear he is acting like the inner him. The more I see them, the more I think they are similar. 

"Why are we sprinting anyway? Its not like we are late for school." Chanyeol asked.

"Because I want to run away from you!" I said.

He chuckled and held my hand. It prevented me from sprinting and he looked at me.

"Come on, let's just walk together. I won't tease you anymore." He chuckled.

He continued holding my hand till we reached school. He didn't tease me anymore but I could still see him giving me those looks. I quickly let go of his hand and he looked at me confused.

"You know that you are starting to have a lot of fangirls? They might kill me." I said.

"Hey, I'm risking myself too alright? You already had a lot of fanboys since the start, you think they won't kill me?" He said.

"That's what I'm saying. From now on, skinships are to kept withing the both of us, when there isn't anyone around." I said.

"Aww...but-"

"Do you wanna see Jongin starts to get haywire if he sees us holding hands?" I asked.

"Well not really. BUT! He would be the one doing all the skinship with you." He pouted.

"Listen up nerdy vampire, the other guys may always be clinging on me, but there's one thing you should know. This lips only belongs to you." I said.

He blushed and I smirked at him.

"Do you understand?" I asked.

"Yes!" He said.

"Good. Now lets head to class together." I said.

He nodded and we walked to class together. The others were already there, Baekhyun and Joonmyeong are chilling in our class first before school officially starts. I sat on my seat and the guys greeted me. 

"You guys are kinda of late today. Did something happened along the way?" Joonmyeong asked.

"Yeah, even Jongin is earlier than you guys." Kyungsoo said.

"Uhh? I was the one that went out late. Girl problems." I said.

"What is girl problems noona?" Baekhyun asked.

The other guys except Chanyeol looked at me, confused. I facepalmed and tried to explain to them. I just had to lie saying I have girl problems. I can't just say that, I was trying to avoid Chanyeol because it would just remind me of the kiss. Jongin might ust eat Chanyeol alive. 

"Uhh....it's just what girls only have. You guys don't need to know." I said.

They all nodded and I'm glad that they didn't ask more. The six of us talked and talked till the bell rang. Baekhyun and Joonmyeong went back to their class and soon Hana songsaenim came in. We all greeted her and she started to take attendance of the class.

"Gong SooAh." She called.

"Present." I said.

"Okay, good. The headmaster wants to see you. Please head to his room right now." She said.

I nodded and told Chanyeol to help me right down notes. I wonder why halabeoji wants to see me. My classmates were looking at me and I kinda understand why, I mean, why would the headmaster wants to see me right? I walked to his room and knocked on the door. 

"Halabeoji, why did you want to see me?" I asked.

"I just want to talk to you." He smiled.

"Wow, by making me skip class?" I chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure your boyfriend will teach you later on." He smirked.

"His not my boyfriend!" I defended.

"You guys literally kissed eavh other right in front of my room. You think I didn't see it?" He teased.

"Y-Y-You saw it!?" I gasped.

"Don't worry, I won't tell your omma." He said.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Nothing much in particular. I just miss my granddaugther." He smiled.

"Yeah, its been so long since I last saw you. You were here all the time?" I asked.

"Yes, and that's why I invited you to the school. Its a pity your omma forgotten about this school. She used to come here and play around. But because we didn't want to shock her that she is a phoenix, we just kept quiet. So she kinda thinks that she is just a normal human." He said.

"But, why is it that I only know about this now?" I asked.

"Well, right after your omma gave birth to you, she passed out for a few days. Your halmoni secretly sealed your monster form with her magic. She was the only phoenix that could seal monster form and kept you in a human form. And the only way to break the seal is only when you are really angry. And it seems that on that day, you were so angry that the seal inside you broke and your monster form surfaced." He said.

"Wait...are you trying to say this form I am in right now is not real? The real me is the one that has been sealed for all my life?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Does that applies to Chanyeol too? The vampire him is the real him?" I asked.

"Yes, only 'S' class supermonster does not have a human form. The reason why you two needs a seal because if you don't get trained properly, you can go out of control. This is why you and the other you have a total different personality. Your job is to make sure that the other you don't get too angry." He said.

"Wow. I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. Then, halabeoji, you have a seal too?" I asked.

"Yes, mine is a bracelet. I haven't taken out my bracelet for a very long time." He said.

"But why people always say that vampires are the only 'S' class supermonster? Do they know that we exist?" I asked.

"They thought that we already extinct. But now that they already seen you, at least they knew that our kind hasn't extinct." He said.

I seriously have no idea how to react to this shocking news. The inner me, is the real me? And I'm just a seal?After my talk with halabeoji, I went back to my class. I'm not sure how my facial expression was and my classmates were actually staring at me. They must be thinking that I got scolded. I'm pretty sure that Chanyeol is aware that the real him is the inner him. How did he overcome that? I sat on my seat and he patted me. I turned around and he looked at me, looking very worried.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"We shall talk about it later. This lesson is going to end anyway." I said.

He nodded and soon it ended and we went out for break. As per normal, Kyungsoo would take the food for me and I waited for the guys to come. They sat down and Jongin straight away asked me what's wrong.

"I just found out that this me, doesn't exist. The inner me is the real me. I just act as a seal. I don't know what to feel. Chanyeol how did you react when you found out that the form you are in now, actually don't exist at all?" I asked.

"I was shock, but I have lived as my real form for some time. So, I wasn't really that affected by it." He said.

I sighed. I lived all my life in this form, and having to found out that this form I am in right now is fake, to be honest makes me really sad. This just means that I'm just a personality. I don't even know how the real me is like. How is her personality and such. 

"I think I have to accept the fact. I just need time. I need to know myself more. But how?" I asked.

"Hmm.....since I myself need to know myself more too, how about we go to school as our real form tomorrow? I mean, its not against the rules for us right? We don't even have a human form at the first place." Chanyeol said.

"Its actually a good idea. But I suggest if you ask for the headmaster's permission." Joonmyeon said.

All of us nodded and we finished our food and went to the halabeoji's room. I knocked on the door and Chanyeol and I went in. 

"Halabeoji, can the both of us go to school in our real form tomorrow? We would like to know more about our real form even more." I asked.

"Its good that you have the initiative to know more. Yes I allow. Its exceptional for the both of you anyway." He said.

"Thank you headmaster." Chanyeol said.

he nodded and we left the room, but before we could do that, halabeoji called Chanyeol. Chanyeol turned around and halabeoji smiled.

"Take care of my granddaughter alright?" He smirked.

"HALABEOJI!" I blushed.

On the other hand, Chanyeol smiled and nodded.

"I will headmaster." He smiled.

We went out and I facepalmed. Chanyeol smiled at me and I sighed.

"I guess he likes me." He whispered.

"Shut up." I blushed.

"Your omma likes me, the headmaster likes me, now the only left is your appa." He said.

"Can you not." I blushed.

He patted my head and joined the guys. I looked at him and smiled. Although we may not be a couple, but I feel we are. No other guys can be compared to him. 

"Yah, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Kyungsoo said.

Aside from Chanyeol, I'm so glad that I have such wonderful friends. They may be monsters, but they treated me better than my friends in the human world. I ran to them and school went by as per normal.

------------------------------------

NEXT DAY:

"Oh my, this is how I look like?" I said.

This is probably the first time I see my real self. After getting ready for school, I met Chanyeol and pulled out his ring. 

"I guess that SooAh already found out that her form isn't the real one." I said.

"Yeah. Let's just do our best to satisfy their curiousity about us." He said.

"I just hope people don't annoy me." I said.

"I know right." He said.

The both of us walked to school and people were staring at us. We ignored those people and continued walking as if nothing had happened. Well, can't deny that we are capturing a lot of attentions. Because of our hair were different than the others. Unlike the other me, I don't like smiling. The inner Chanyeol too. He doesn't seem to be the type who likes to smile too. I guess they made our human form someone totally that is different than us. 

"Its the guys, let's go." I said as I pulled him.

"Hey guys." I said.

"O-Oh! H-H-Hi!" They stuttered.

"Why are you guys stuttering?" I asked.

"H-Huh? W-We're not." Kyungsoo stuttered.

"What's with the 'H-Huh? W-We're not?'" Chanyeol asked.

"FINE! We are just freaked out by you two!" Jongin said.

"And why is that? Its not like we are gonna bite you or anything." I said coldly.

"Ah, whatever, let's just head to class." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah, we should. let's go." I said.

Chanyeol smirked at me and puts his arms around me. I smirked back and put my arms around his waist.

"YAH! DON'T TOUCH SO-"

Chanyeol glared at Jongin and I chuckled. This vampire is sure poccessive. Just my style. This is going to be my first time going to school. Let's just hope I won't cause trouble.

----------------------------------------

HEY! A new update! Hope you guys enjoyed!

XxheartsxX