Chapter: Thirty

My Nerdy Vampire.

Its been a few days since I am living as my true form. So far, nothing big had happened. The barrier between the human world and the monster world is still strong and the security around the seal has been tightened. After that day, Seunghoon is no longer to be seen and I wonder where he is hiding this time. I know that he is probably plotting some evil things to hurt my family and friends right now. I really need to find him and stop him once and for all. 

"Babe, what are you thinking?" Chanyeol asked as he back hugged me.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm just wondering what is Seunghoon's motives. I just don't understand him. Why did he steal the seal? Like what does that got to do with everything?" I said. 

Chanyeol didn't spoke a single world and continued hugging me tightly. I turned around and hugged him back, sighing.

"Soon SooAh...we will know the answer." Chanyeol whispered before kissing my temples. 

I nodded and he suddenly touch my hand which suddenly changed from red-orange to fiery red. None of us had any idea as to why I suddenly changed. Maybe I should as halabeoji about it. After that seal incident, I didn't really see him because he wanted some time alone and as his granddaughter, I respected his decision. I bet he must be quite angry at me for putting my seal. But then again, I had no choice. I didn't want the human world to know about this world. It would just create nothing but chaos. 

"Its amazing how your hair is redder than mine..." He said. 

"I don't even know how this even happen. Hahaha." I chuckled. 

"You must have been really angry that time..."

Both Chanyeol and I turned around and saw halabeoji walking towards us. 

"That...my dear...is your final transformation. You are considered the strongest in our clan. Not everyone has this final transformation. Not even myself. You are the chosen one. The last one to achieve the final transformation is so long ago. Just like how the anger you had when Seunghoon almost killed Chanyeol and that was when you found out about your real identity. It is the same for this. Your anger was at its maximum state, thus breaking the seal of your final transformation. You might need to learn how to control yourself." Halabeoji said. 

"Well at the first place, you are already the strongest. Usually half blood can't really survive. But for some reason, your were able to. But this final transformation has made you to be more stronger that what you originally is." He added.

After explaining to me, he then left the place. I looked at Chanyeol and he looked at me back. 

"Now it all make sense...." Chanyeol said. 

"Huh?" 

"Your power relies on your anger. Fire represents anger. And your anger triggers your hidden powers." He explained.

"Babe...you need anger management." Chanyeol joked.

I hit his chest and he chuckled. At least he did tried to make me smiled. We ended up being called by Sehun to have our breakfast. I totally forgotten about school and we quickly headed to the dining table. Well, the students in our school wouldn't stop staring at me because I literally look different now. My skin got a little pale, my hair got redder. My eyes is slowly changing to wine red instead of hazel brown. I could still remember their reactions. Luckily I got used to it and acted normally. We were soon done with our breakfast and headed to school. 

We soon reached school along with the others and as per normal, people stared at me. As much I didn't care, I preferred staying in class where its just me and my clique. We headed to our class and gathered at the back. Kyungsoo is leaning against my legs and I just ruffled his hair. This guy is literally the definition of cuteness. The seven of us talked amongst ourselves till the rang bell. Hana songsaenim came to class just in time and handed us our test paper that we did just yesterday. She started calling out names and one by one people took their respective papers. My paper was handed last and I checked it. I was glad that I still manage to get a good mark although I was in the midst of handling other affairs. Thank god none of us had to stay back for afternoon classes. It was said that this paper would determine whether you will have to attend afternoon class. After all, our midterm exams are coming soon and we have to start bucking up. I really hope that everything would really really go back to normal before our exams.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, that was how I became like this..." I explained. 

I explained to the guys about my transformation and they looked at me, looking really fascinated. 

"So anger is your main source of power. No wonder the outer you is so cheerful and relax at all time..." Joonmyeon said. 

Speaking of the outer me, I really miss her. Usually I would have someone to talk to but now its just me, myself and I. Last time, I have always wanted her to be gone so I could officially reclaim my body back again but now, I feel really lonely. If only I have a friend who is exactly like her. The whole table suddenly became quiet and I sighed. It actually took them quite some time to get used to me. I am totally unlike my other self. Even if I force myself to act like her, I couldn't. So in the end, I gave up and acted like how I always do, my real personality and they got used to it quite fast. 

"Guys, am I still making you feel uncomfortable? I'm sorry that I'm not the SooAh you guys always hang out with..." I muttered. 

"Hey~ We are good already. No matter what, its still you. Don't apologize for being yourself. We understand." Kyungsoo smiled. 

I smiled at him and Chanyeol wrapped his arms around me. I looked at him and lean my head on his shoulder. The guys acted disgusted and I laughed. We soon walked back to class. As we were walking, a teacher came to us running. I looked shocked and he just pulled me. The rest followed me and we ended up at halabeoji's room. Halabeoji look shock and confuse. Sehun and I walked to him and tried to calm him down. What the hell happened? 

"Seunghoon...his in the human world. And he is going to your house." Halabeoji said. 

My eyes widened and I saw a piece of paper on the floor. I picked up the paper and my fist clenched.

"Guess who? Of course its me Seunghoon~ Didn't I told you that I will haunt your love ones. Well, I couldn't get SooAh, man that girl would make a good one for me. So who else would I get? I'll be off to do some killing~"

" that Seunghoon." I said, not caring whether halabeoji is just right beside me. 

I crumpled the paper and threw it away. Just in time a secretary came and he was panting. 

"The human world is in a chaos. Seunghoon has started." He panted. 

That can't do. I have to go. My family....my friends. I can't let them die. 

"Halabeoji please excuse us. We gotta go." I said. 

He nodded and said,"Good luck my dearest."

The seven of us ran through the forest and open up the barrier that leads us to the human world. It didn't take long for us to reach the human world. The moment we reached, everyone is running for the lives. How and when did her have this much army? Before anything, I gotta go to my house. Omma and appa.... I ran towards my house and quickly bang the door. It didn't want to open so I had to forced open. Omma was nowhere to be seen and appa is lying down on the floor. I gasped and tried waking appa.

"Step aside SooAh, let me heal him. He is not dead. He is just unconcious." Joonmyeon said. 

Hearing what Joonmyeon had said makes me relief and I waited for him to heal him. It didn't take him long and appa woke up. I hugged him and cried. 

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE!" I cried. 

"Let's not care about me. Omma, he is taken by some guy name Suenghoon. He claims that he is a teacher from your school, so we let him in. But then out of a sudden he suddenly change into this horrendous thing and took omma away. His soldiers came towards me and punch me. That was the last thing that happened and I out. I'm sorry, I'm not strong enough..." Appa said. 

"Its okay.. I just want you to stay safe here alright. Don't go out. Its dangerous." I said. 

"Are you going to be alright?" He asked. 

"I'm strong! Of course! I promise you appa, I will bring back omma." I smiled. 

I stood up and walked out of the house. I turned around and smiled at him again. With the help of Baekhyun's magic, we were able to lock the door. Now we gotta save some of the citizens. I took out Chanyeol's seal and the others began changing into their monster form. We quickly killed any of the army that we see. Some of the citizens were terrified looking at us but I assured them and told them to run away. They muttered a thank you before running. Right now, we gotta prove that we monsters and not bad. Its just the minority that is staining our community. Everywhere we go, they are monsters. There's just too many of them. We kept on saving the citizens and told them to stay indoors. The only solution is to quickly find Seunghoon and have him eliminated.

"We gotta find a hideout. For us to rest." Chanyeol said panting after killing many monsters.

I nodded and just then, Baekhyun and Joonmyeon stopped the both of us. 

"Nahh, you just got to find a place that is hidden." Baekhyun said. 

After walking around, we found a perfect place that doesn't have much people around. In just a blink of an eye, a small house is created and I got shocked. We went in and everything is in place. I looked at the two wizards pull out a thumbs up. They blushed and straight we lied down on the gigantic bed that surprisingly fit the whole lot of us. I wanted to pass the seal back to Chanyeol but he stopped me and shook his head. 

"I'm afraid if I were to go back to my human state, I might sleep for a quite some time. As you know we used up a lot of our energy fighting those monsters." He said. 

I nodded and safely kept his ring with me. No doubt I am tired as well. We needed plenty of rest before heading out again to find Senghoon. I know its gonna be difficult but with the guys with me, I know we can overcome it. 

"I hope omma is safe..." I muttered. 

"She will." Chanyeol said as he wrapped his arms around me. I put my leg over his waist and snuggled into him, finally closing my eyes due to the tiredness. 

------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, you went hunting and got this?" I asked, still in shocked. 

Jongin smirked and started acting cocky. I slapped his arms and started cooking something simple to fill us up before starting our mission. All of us ate our food lavishly and soon we were done. We did some warm ups before heading out. I looked at my friends and we smirked. We knew that we were gonna slay those monsters hard and no one will be able to stop us. 

"Are you guys ready?" I asked. 

"Well honey, we sure are." Jongin smirked.

___________________________________

Hey guys! Its a new update for you!! So the action has finally started and I hope you guys enjoyed!

XxheartsxX